Rick & Natalie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ben_Jax
Ben_Jax
69 Followers

She walked to his door and saw it partially open; she looked in and saw Rick asleep on the bed, nude still, lying on top of the covers. She eased the door open and walked over to where she was standing over Rick, watching him sleep.

This wasn't the first time she had ever done this, but she had never done so while she was naked and considering her loving task at hand. She was soaking wet, her nipples were hard, and her clit was pinging like a sonar contact dead ahead.

She reached with her hand and brushed the hair away from his closed eyes. She glanced toward his flaccid cock and breathed a sigh of relief. Nothing would be happening tonight. She returned to her room, crawled into bed, and tried to sleep. Eventually, the emotional energy she had spent through the day caught up with her, and she drifted off to a restless sleep full of dreams of her one and only little boy.

Natalie got up early to wake up Rick. Rick was still asleep and snoring to his heart's content when she padded into his room to wake him. He was still on top of the covers, nude, only this time, his hard-on was huge.

He was bigger than his dad, maybe a little shorter, but he made up for it in girth. The morning sunlight bathed his body with golden rays of promise. Promise in Natalie's mind anyway. She felt herself go wet looking at her son in his utterly vulnerable state.

I want to touch it, she thought to herself. She tentatively reached for his swollen cock, but pulled up short. It has to be mutual. She wouldn't take her son unless it were entirely consensual. She turned and left for the kitchen, but not before going to her room and putting on something much less appropriate than her old nightgown.

What would get his attention without literally throwing him on the floor and having her way with him?

She decided that her bikini would be just the suitable clothing for her plan. It was not much more than three little patches of cloth. That was perfect. She went to the kitchen.

Rick came into the kitchen looking like he hadn't slept, discouraged, angry, and sad. His mom thought about trying to cheer him up but decided to confront their actions of last night head-on.

"Mom, I'm sorry about what I said to you last night. Even though you are a stone-cold fox, I must have been out of my mind. I lost my head."

"Rick, you may have been upset but didn't offend me. Quite the opposite. Do you know how long it has been since I have had a man between my legs? I am human, after all!"

Hearing his mother talk explicitly caused the predictable response. Rick shifted in his chair; as usual, he was in his boxer shorts.

"Breakfast is long since cold, hun; you'll have to have a bowl of cereal. Why don't you eat?"

"I can't get up, Mom. It's happening again. I'm sticking straight out."

"Really? Just exactly what brought it on?"

"You did, Mom; you are absolutely beautiful; you are what the porn industry calls a M.I.L.F. 'A mother I'd like to fuck.' It's my favorite kind of porn."

"Would you like that, Rick?"

Rick was almost stunned when she said that. At the same time, his cock became harder than he could ever remember. "Like what, Mom?"

"Would you like to fuck your mother?"

Rick went stone silent. A few minutes later, he said, "I don't understand, Mom."

"Think about it, Rick; it solves a lot of problems. I know I can teach you things that haven't even occurred to you yet. But it has to be because you want to be with me. In those terms, I can be your 'Jasmin'. But Rick, we cannot tell anybody, especially Jasmin, under any circumstances. Is that agreed?"

"Uh...yes, of course, if you say so..." Rick's head was swimming; he couldn't believe how horny his mother was making him; thinking about being with his sexy mother was a MILF dream come true.

"So, are we going to go on a date?" He asked.

"If you want to, we can do that, but I thought we could grab some of these rays. I need to work on my tan, and you need to put oil on my back."

Rick watched her turn and saunter away towards the deck. Her ass had that come hither wiggle guaranteed to get a man's eye. And catch it if she did.

Rick stood up, boner in plain view, and followed his mother, his tent leading his way. Natalie laid down on the chaise and stretched her lovely, lithe form out across the cushions. She placed her hands above her head and raised her left knee slightly.

Rick stood towering over his mother; she was so exquisite.

She said, "Be a dear sweetheart, and rub some oil on my backside."

Natalie sat up and swung her feet to the ground. This put her eye level with Rick's very engorged shaft. Natalie seemed oblivious to Rick's rigid dick. After she sat up, she asked Rick to untie her bikini top. Rick promptly did so. Natalie covered herself somewhat and laid back down on the chaise on her tummy. Rick was astounded at his mother's shapely build. He wondered briefly about why he had never noticed how she looked. How could he miss that? Damn, his mom was hot.

His boxers revealed his enthusiasm by rewarding him with a nice sizeable wet spot of pre-cum on his underwear.

"Now, how about that oil, son?"

Natalie was very aware of her son's condition. She made herself more comfortable by opening her legs to where her ankles straddled the side of the lounger with her feet on the deck. Her arms on the rests beside her.

"And don't be stingy with the oil," she said.

Feeling slightly more relaxed, Rick knelt on the chaise between his mother's legs and looked into her eyes, seeking permission. She returned his gaze and ever so slightly nodded. Rick filled his hands with oil, intent on giving his mom the best body massage she had ever had.

He placed his hands on her legs at her ankles, then moved up her calves and started to caress her slowly up and down her legs, applying copious amounts of oil as he went. The feel of her slippery, smooth skin began to affect Rick. He wasn't sure how long he could endure this behavior without exploding. Her skin was so delicious, silky smooth, and golden bronzed. As he worked up and down her front side, he marveled that she hadn't said anything to him about his erection, still flying at full mast.

Rick was a natural masseuse, and he excelled at the hobby. He had large, strong hands, and he used them to deftly penetrate the knots that he could feel between her shoulders, at the base of her neck, and in the small of her back. He was careful not to stray as close as he wanted to. He was aching to rub oil on Natalie's tits and anywhere else intimate that he could dare venture. His mother was enjoying the handiwork as she let ooohs and aaahs escape her lips.

"Son, you are exceptional at this; your dad was good with his hands; it looks like you got that part, too. And judging from that hard-on, you also got his sex drive. That's going to make someone happy very soon."

"How about you mom? Are you happy?"

"I'm more than happy, Rick; you want to see?"

"You can show me how happy you are?" Said Rick.

"Check this out, son."

Natalie hooked her thumbs in her bikini bottoms and slid them entirely off. Then, she put her feet on the deck again. Her whole body was nude and glistening with coconut oil, basically spread eagle before him.

Rick was surprised that she was clean-shaven now. She must have done that after last night, he thought.

Then she said, "Son, you are making me very aroused; I love seeing you naked again. Your stiff cock has my pussy pulsating. See how wet you have made me? That's how you know that you are doing the right things. My body is saying that I want you."

"Rick, I know that you're a very bright boy. Can you see where this is going? You are a grown man, and I want a grown man to take care of my needs, especially if my grown-up young son is fulfilling them."

Rick was enraptured by the picture of her opening up to him. He looked over to his mother, hoping for more direction, and he saw Natalie's eyes were wide open, staring at Rick's cock; she had one hand on her breast and the other hand between her legs.

Rick said, "Mom? What do we do now?"

"Look down here at my pussy Son, can you see how wet I am? That means that I am enjoying your massage very much. It also means that your hard-on makes me wet. Maybe that's why I'm so turned on; I want you, Son."

Natalie dropped the teasing; it wasn't fair to this hunk of a man-child. She reached towards her son and took his covered cock in her hand, and firmly started to caress him through his boxers. That lasted all of about 30 seconds before Rick's hard dick began its initial spasms. Before anything could happen, Natalie grabbed his cock at the base and applied very deep, almost painful pressure. Rick was flabbergasted. His orgasm all but disappeared. Fear and tension faded and turned into full-blown excitement over this new possibility.

When Natalie could tell, he was out of danger. She resumed rubbing his cock, his boxers were well stained with pre-come, and she wasn't sure, but she thought he had a mini orgasm just before she latched onto him.

"See honey; It's not that hard to deal with; you just need someone to help you learn some control. God help the woman who thinks she can handle you the right way. I know where your genetics come from. That's my job. I can tell I'm going to love it. The truth is, baby, I'm every bit as horny and as hard as you."

"Rick, do you know where to find my clitoris?" Natalie asked.

"I think so," he replied.

Natalie saw her chance and decided to act. "Let me show you honey".

Rick found himself keenly interested in getting to be nude with his mom. He had never seen her as a sexual being before, so this was entirely different. He could see her lubrication glistening on her labia and what had to be her clitoris, swollen into what looked remarkably like a red and pink, small penis between her lips. He didn't know that his mother's clit was above average in size. He also didn't realize that she was above average in her avarice for sex.

"Okay, Rick, let me show you the magic place for women."

Natalie planted her feet on the deck and slid her butt down on the chaise, leaving her sitting almost in the stirrup position, exposing every detail for Rick to explore. She placed both hands on her lips and spread them open so that Rick could get a perfect look at her anatomy.

"Now, Rick, I want you to take the tip of your tongue and do this." She then used her finger to show him how to move his tongue.

"Now honey, touch my clit with your tongue, any way you want to. Explore all of me, son; There's a dozen ways you can satisfy me or any woman if you can master eating my pussy. Then we'll look at other things. I want you to see where you came from."

Rick moved his head down to touch her with his mouth and tongue. He gingerly stuck out his tongue to taste her. When he tasted her sweet nectar, he didn't know what to do, so he just relaxed and let himself explore, drinking in the eroticism of the moment he was living. His face was buried in his mother's pussy, and he was licking and lapping and soaking up every precious second.

"See, son, it's not difficult once you've done it. You are doing great."

The effect on Natalie was profound. As soon as Rick touched her, she let out a long moan; she pushed her pussy hard into Rick's mouth. She started writhing under her son's touch. Natalie was getting hotter and hotter. She was soaking wet and very horny to be touched a great deal more. She felt a little guilty knowing her son was clueless about what he was in for. Rick's attention to her was working way better than she thought. Natalie could tell that she was going to come like she had never managed on her own.

As Rick's tongue tickled her clit, he got the idea to use his fingers. Without missing a beat, Rick slid two fingers into his mother's pussy. He had never known this sensation, and the feeling was unbelievable. Her body temperature was elevated, her breathing rapid, and her hips were still pushing at his effort. Natalie's first orgasm in years rocked her world to its core. It exploded through her body like tons of TnT, blasting her into another world of consciousness.

After many minutes of ecstasy, Natalie gently lifted Rick to her face and kissed him very passionately. Almost at the same time, as spent and weak as she was, she took Rick's oozing cock into her hand and started to jack him off in earnest. Her hand wrapped around his big meaty cock and with the skill of a lifetime of practice, Natalie began to move her hand and massage his balls at the same time. She wasn't concerned about his coming too soon. He had just managed to make it through going down on his mother without losing focus or climaxing. Mom was impressed.

As Natalie's orgasm subsided, she realized, in her selfishness, that Rick had been exceptionally grown up about tending to her, even though he was horny and hurting with an extreme case of blue balls.

"Stand up, Rick. Stand right here in front of me; I'm going to lighten your load. Mommy will make it all better for her young man."

Rick did as he was requested. He stood squarely in front of his mom, still on the chaise. Natalie took him in both hands and lovingly started to work her magic on her son. As soon as she began to stroke him in earnest, she felt another orgasm building within her. His cock felt wickedly delicious to touch; she could feel his orgasm building in the tension in his cock, and his balls were completely elevated. With one final motion, with his cock in hand, she pulled it to her and took him into her mouth. About the fourth or fifth time her wet mouth slid down his cock, he started to come. And come he did.

He grabbed his mother by the back of her head and started trying to fuck her mouth. He got carried away to the point where she had to stop him from ramming his cock down her throat. But she was not going to interrupt his much-earned orgasm this time. She steeled her neck and locked her jaw to brace against the onslaught; as Rick pounded into her, she matched his rhythm, brief as it may have been. He erupted violently when he came in her mouth; much to his surprise, she gulped down burst after burst of his semen like she had been missing it for ages.

"Hmmmm. That's not bad; it's a little salty, musky, and sweet." She said in a very sultry voice. "I love the way you taste, my sweet son."

Her tender passion for Rick made him feel completely whole, like something he had always been missing had finally been found.

He collapsed in a heap onto his mother, barely able to hold himself up. She pulled him into a hug and held him tightly while his body continued to empty itself of no telling how much pent-up energy. She gently ran her fingers through his hair, waiting for him to catch his breath and regain composure. So far, her son has been doing quite well. She was proud he could hold off as long as he did, considering the hell he was trying to climb out of.

Natalie had counted on some kind of discomfort in the plan; she had not counted on her body reacting so intensely to watching her son exploring with wide-eyed wonder at the marvel of her body and her sexuality. She felt a pang of longing to be 18 again; it would at least go with what her body was saying; I want to FUCK!!.

She was shocked at the level of pleasure her libido was deriving from cuddling her young man. She might not lose him after all, not if she could help it.

Rick recuperated somewhat and, without words, pushed Natalie onto her back and, without hesitation, dove at her pussy with his mouth. He didn't know what he was doing, but his enthusiasm made up for his innocent youth.

Natalie was moaning with each circle he made around her clit. She instinctively reached for his still-hard cock and started jacking him off again. To her surprise, she felt the faint whisper of an orgasm starting to build within her. She grabbed Rick's head and aimed his efforts at a more effective position. He would rock his head from side to side, breathing her scent deeply into his senses. As he exhaled, he puckered his lips and blew a hot stream of air directly onto her goodly-sized clit. Natalie's body melted into the hot breath of her son right before her legs went board straight. Her back arched, pushing her hot muff into Rick's mouth.

That was all it took; she started coming. She must have been holding a lot of pent-up energy; she had three orgasms in succession. Natalie made a mental note of how horny it drove her to put her hands on his cock and balls.

She hooked Rick's ass with her heels and pulled him up into her. She could feel Rick's hot chest pressed into her breasts as his tongue sought out her ear. Natalie could feel Ricks's hard cock nestled nice and snug against her pussy, right where it belonged. She kissed him on the neck and whispered in his ear, "Son, I want you... do you understand?'

"Yes, Mom, I understand this is the most wonderful I have felt for a long time. I want you to."

Rick stood up, bent over, and scooped his mom into his arms. He carried her like a feather into the home and towards the bedroom.

Natalie snuggled her arms around Rick's neck and, nuzzled up to his ear, and again whispered, "Tell me again that you want to play with me. I'll teach you all kinds of new games."

"God, Mom, you're making me hard again. You know, I learned a thing or two on the internet. I just never got the chance to try because of my problem."

"Maybe it's not a problem anymore."

Rick thumped at the thought of his mom's hand. He played Natalie on the bed very gracefully, not to her surprise; he was as strong or even stronger than his father. That was genetics; in Rick's case, it was right about zipper level. She had no idea of what was coming right around the corner.

When Rick laid her down, she intuitively raised her knees and opened her legs so Rick had a nice view of all she had to offer. Rick sat down facing her, turned about half torso. He placed his right hand in the center of her chest. His left hand caressed her inner thigh, making his way to her wet lips, waiting for his touch.

Natalie had to catch her breath when Rick's hand started massaging her entire pubic arch. His other hand went to her nipples, which he playfully flicked around with the tip of his finger. Natalie groaned in delight from the treatment she was getting. Rick must have been paying attention in porn class. He reeked of forceful intent. The aroma of his musky sexual smell filled the air around her. Every nerve in Natalie's body vibrated with her salaciousness.

Natalie was oblivious to everything around her except for Rick. She lifted her legs some more to give her son better access to her pussy and her ass. Rick was engrossed in his fascination with his mom's private parts. His enthusiasm had Natalie concerned that he might be going too fast. She did not want to lose their momentum, but she didn't want to over-stimulate her son. Something in the back of her mind told her that Rick probably couldn't get any hornier than he was at this point. So she let the thought go; she still had her hand on his dick, stroking it lightly and just enough to keep it rock hard.

Rick did the last thing she was expecting. He put his hands under her thighs and lifted her hips off the bed. He grabbed a pillow and stuffed it under his mom's ass. He scooted backward towards the foot of the bed, dropped to his elbows, and started to kiss and suckle all around Natalie's tight pink rectum. He used his tongue to lick all around her opening; periodically, he would lick from hole to hole. Every time he passed her pussy, he would bury his tongue in her, withdraw and go back down in the same manner. He stuck his tongue inside of her ass, as well as tickling her perineum.

His mother's cries became louder, and her voice took on a raspy tone that Rick had never heard from her. She cried out, "Holy shit Son, you're going to make me come again!"

Ben_Jax
Ben_Jax
69 Followers