Rick Gets Nudged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J_Patish
J_Patish
345 Followers

"Come here, baby."

He rose, feeling as if in a dream, and took her hand. She pulled him closer, and he moved towards her, as if hypnotized. She released his hand and put her hands on the small of his back, pulling him into her body. His chin rested on her soft, pillowy breasts, and his crotch pressed against hers, her balls hard against his thighs, her great cock throbbing against his belly. She smiled down at him.

"We're going to show you what's behind the door, baby, help you choose your way..."

There was the sound of a heavy car pulling into the driveway, below. She nodded, and stroked his face gently. "Your dad and I love you very much, baby. We'll do anything to help you find your way. Do you want us to?"

His mind was reeling, barely registering her words. His world was filled with the softness of her breasts against his chest, the hard nipples and balls providing a stark contrast, the throbbing of her womanhood against his body seeming to send vibrations throughout his body. He put his hands around her waist and laid his head on her shoulder, smelling her familiar, wonderful scent.

"Yes, mommy..." he mumbled.

Ashley Coleman smiled. She slid her hands over her son's supple buttocks, and down to his thighs. Without much effort she lifted him up, raising him slowly, letting him feel her cock and breasts slide against his body. He looked down at her upturned face, slightly bewildered but very much aroused, his own cock now pressing against her heavy bosom, hard as a rock. Saying nothing, she turned round and carried him out of the room.

***

As he walked up the stairs of his house, Brian Coleman felt a mixture of feelings. First there was relief - this was finally out in the open and they were going to do something about it. He had watched his son with growing concern over the last few years; the boy didn't go out much - mostly stayed in his room, doing his weird animations. No girlfriend, no boyfriend - nothing. They thought he'd find himself once he went to college, and indeed, at first it seemed as though he had; there was a girlfriend - for a few weeks, and then there wasn't. Brian wouldn't have minded - it wasn't as if you NEEDED to have sex or hook up by a specific age, each person has his own pace. But his wife had an explanation as for WHY it took their son this long, and it was anything but usual - and now they knew it to be true. They had thought their son would be unaffected by the family's unusual situation - but you couldn't really escape it... And now their son needed their help, to find his true calling.

Ashley was waiting for him at the entrance to their bedroom, carrying their son in her arms. He came up to them and hugged them both, kissing his wife on her lips. He looked up at his son, who looked at him seemingly dazed. He hugged his shoulder, smiling at him. "You're about to enter a very special world, son. I really do envy you."

Rick's lips parted slightly, but no words came out. Ashley smiled and kissed his neck, gently. She turned and walked into the room, Brian following, closing the door behind him.

There was some sunlight coming through the half-shuttered window, and Rick could see everything clearly. His mom stopped in the middle of the room, still carrying him - just how strong WAS she?! - and turned around, to face his dad. He felt one hand move to his underside, and he found himself moved to the side, moaning in weak protest as he was removed from her comforting breast. She kissed his cheek.

"Dad is now going to prepare me for you. Watch and learn."

As he was slowly coming out of his daze, many questions were flooding his mind. What were they DOING?

"Mom - what are you..."

Her full lips were suddenly on his, soft and moist and loving, the tip of her tongue peeking briefly into his mouth. He instinctively responded, moving his lips, exploring her luscious lips. She broke after a moment.

"Time for questions later, sweetie. Now - watch..."

His dad had his shirt off, revealing his muscular build and his hairy shoulders. His dad was a handsome, rugged brute, built like something out of a porno about wood-loggers - how did he come out so thin, hairless and, well - NOT rugged? Why did he end up taking after all the men on his mom's family, and not the very butch Colemans? But the question of his genetic heritage was swept from his mind in a second, as his dad put his hands on his mom's tiny Daisy Dukes.

He watched with bated breath as his dad's fingers played with the buttons - and suddenly they were open, and he pulled them down her generous thighs with one hand, the other supporting her cock as it fell forward.

It was massive. It was the first time Rick had seen the whole of it - not a stolen glimpse from afar, but right next to him, the heavy shaft glancing off his own leg. It didn't seem to be fully erect, as it wobbled downwards, but still it seemed to be at least 8", unbelievably thick and veiny. The thought crossed Rick's mind, that perhaps making love to his mom - if indeed that was all this was leading up to - would not all be fun and games. He moaned in fear, wriggling in his mother's arm, and she turned to him, seeing the sudden distress in his eyes.

"Shhhh, baby... it's alright. I know it looks big and scary, but just watch dad..." Kissing him lightly on his neck and cheek as she spoke.

His dad looked up at him and smiled. "Your mom's cock is the gift that just keeps on giving, son." He put his hands up, taking hold of the gigantic shaft, stroking it lightly. "The secret is to get it very, very wet and slippery. Usually we'd use lube, but..."

"...But since this is your first time, dad will wet it for you." Ashley put her hand on her husband's head, stroking the close-cropped hair, enjoying the slightly thorny feel of it. She couldn't wait to have her son's long, smooth hair between her thighs, to stroke, to pull... But right now it was her beloved husband, and she shivered in anticipation as he brought his lips closer to her sensitive tip.

Rick watched in horrified fascination as his dad's lips took in the tip of the large, dark-pink glans, sucking on it gently. He saw his tongue flick out licking, running up and down and around the spongy-looking mushroom. He raised his head off it, and lifted the shaft. It seemed to have grown by 2 or 3 inches, its girth too big to be held fully by his dad's rough hands. But Brian Coleman has had years of experience, handling his wife's womanhood. He leaned forward, and with his hands pushing the giant beast upward, started to lick it, from bottom to tip. Moving his head, up and down, his tongue whirling around the thick, veiny shaft, coating it with his saliva.

Ashley moaned in pleasure, her crotch moving slowly, her cock anticipating the familiar, moist shelter of her husband's mouth. She looked up at her son. He was watching, wide-eyed, mouth slightly agape, as his father brought his mouth over the fat tip of his mother's cock, and lowered his head.

Rick could hardly believe it. Never mind the length - his mom's cock was almost as thick as a baseball bat, how could his dad possibly take it inside his mouth?! He watched the older man's jaw open wider and wider, as his head went down on his wife's cock, taking in more and more of her meaty goodness. It shouldn't have been possible - but there it was, inch after inch of his mom's python slowly disappearing inside that magic orifice... He halted his advance for a moment, making gagging sounds, even drawing back a little - but he was soon back at it, overcoming any and all obstacles in his way.

As he watched his dad's face draw closer to his wife's crotch, Rick became aware of the breathtaking barrier between them - his mom's plentiful breasts, hanging heavy, enticing. He moved his hand forward - and stopped immediately, a voice inside him calling out, incredulously: Dude, that's your MOM! He almost laughed as his hand went forward, again, cupping a proud nipple, stroking the puffy areola, reveling at its softness. He looked down at his father, and was shocked to see his throat bloating out, as a large object slid down it, stretching it outwards as if in a cartoon, muffled groans coming out of his mouth. He looked back at his mom, a thousand questions on his mind - but she swooped in, grabbing his neck with her free hand, pulling him down for a wild kiss.

This time it lasted for long minutes, his mother moaning into his mouth as she devoured his lips and tongue; he could feel her body moving, more and more wildly, as she fucked his father's face furiously. He could hear his dad's moans grow weaker - how was he breathing? How do you SURVIVE something like that?! - but his mind didn't dwell on that, as the feeling of his mother's hot lips on his, and his hands on her majestic breasts, was just too much... At one point he felt her body go rigid - and then, with a juddering sigh, he felt something like an avalanche; his mother was pumping her semen down his dad's gullet...

"Is... is he OK?"

His mom stroked his hair lovingly. "Oh, your dad is more than OK - he's fantastic!"

He grimaced. "Very funny. He doesn't look so hot..."

They watched as his dad slowly struggled up to his feet, grabbing his wife's thigh for support. Ashley put a hand under his armpit and pulled him up. He looked dazed, but the smile on his face told the whole story. His wife kissed him gently on his forehead, and propped him up, holding him tight.

"Your son wants to know if you're alright..."

He grinned at Rick, putting his hand on his shoulder. "It's not easy, but there's nothing like it in the world..."

Rick shook his head in bewilderment. "How the fuck...how can you even fit that thing inside your mouth?!"

Brian Shrugged. "Like I keep telling you: practice, practice, practice." He turned his face to his wife. "That was a rather small load, honey..."

His wife nodded. "Had to save most of it for your son... but I'll make it up to you tonight. And, anyway, you had your regular breakfast in bed this morning..." she kissed him briefly on his lips, then let go of him. "Com'n, Rick is almost falling asleep, over here... Let's get his clothes off."

Rick froze, as his parents took his clothes off. It was now his turn - and if his dad's sword-swallowing act was supposed to put his mind at ease, it had failed miserably... His mom was still holding him up, but now he was face to face with her, this time completely naked, and her finger was circling his butthole - his teeny-tiny butthole, smearing something very slimy around it, moving in ever-tightening circles, the tip of her finger now taking its first dip... He gulped. His mother was smearing her cum around - INSIDE! - his butthole...

He felt his father's hand on his shoulder.

"OK, Ricky - this is it. Now, the most important thing for you is to try and relax as much as possible - and keep breathing! That's the most important thing."

Rick had a sort of deja vu - a Sunday in the nearby park, his dad explaining the basics of throwing and catching a baseball, his mother seated on a bench to the side, chatting with a neighbor, from time to time looking over at her two men, doing that father-son thing... But now he was in his parents' bedroom, his dad was instructing him on the basics of taking his mother's cock up his ass, as his mom was holding him up, his chest mashing against her glorious tits, her finger venturing ever deeper into his butt...

"I'm not going to lie to you, son - your mother is extremely large..."

"Damn right!" His mother interjected, her finger never stopping.

"Yes she is. And it's going to be VERY painful - have no illusions on that point..."

Rick groaned. The finger massaging his insides was very uncomfortable, and his father's words were doing nothing to assuage his apprehension. Just what did he get himself INTO?!

"Dammit, Brian - you're not helping!" His mom's finger suddenly withdrew from his butt, and she took his chin in her hand, making him look her in the eyes.

"Ricky - it will hurt very much, and then it will get better. Much, much better. Think you can take it?"

He's been dreaming about this for so long, wanting it so badly - was he going to give up on his dream just because of a little pain? Hell, no!

"Yes, mom."

She smiled happily, and kissed him briefly on his lips.

"I can't tell you just how HAPPY this makes me, baby..." she took hold of his thin waist, and lifted him further up. "Now, I want you to grab my neck, and put your legs up, around my waist."

He obliged immediately, putting his hands around her long, graceful neck, pulling himself into her, loving the amazing feeling of pressing down on her magnificent breasts and on her mighty cock, moist with her cum and with his dad's saliva, throbbing steadily between their bodies, pressing back on his much smaller cock. Good lord - it had now passed into his chest area! She was HUMUNGOUS! He raised his legs and she pulled him further up and forward, and he felt with a pang his lower body move away from her cock. And then there was a hand moving in - his dad, pulling the mammoth shaft, grunting with effort as he brought it underneath his son's bubble butt. Rick swallowed as he felt the length of his mother's meat sliding underneath him, like a ravenous Anaconda. His dad tapped his thigh.

"Legs up, soldier!"

His mom raised him still further, her nipples tracing their path down his belly, and he lifted his legs, moving them over his mom's generous hips, traversing her small waist, locking his legs on the small of her back, cushioned by her large butt. If THIS wasn't heaven, what WOULD be? He bit his lips, thinking of the promised pain. And then: just live the moment, dummy!

His dad touched his shoulder, gently. "Well - ready or not, here comes mommy!"

He felt a rush of panic, and looked down at his mom. She smiled at him - the good-natured, loving smile he had known all his life... She stretched her head and he bent his, locking lips for a deep kiss as her cock's head bumped lightly into his hole.

Here goes nothing...

He tried to relax his butt, but his instincts were too strong, automatically clenching up to resist the intruder. His mom's kiss was intoxicating, and he almost forgot the giant invader, knocking at his gate. It never moved away - pressing into him in short, almost gentle bursts, and he felt her crotch move with each jab, the force behind it unbelievable. His own weight was doing part of the work, pulling him downwards. He groaned into her mouth as the force of her attack grew, feeling her tip pushing its way in - and then he lifted his head and screamed, as her shaft broke through, and his mom was inside his ass.

The pain was excruciating, like nothing he had ever experienced. His ring was stretched almost beyond endurance, as almost 3" of hard as steel girl cock rammed right through it. He groaned through gritted teeth, trying to stop himself from screaming again, his eyes filling with tears. This... this was not what he had expected.

Brian, who was sitting on the bed, stood up, started to walk towards them, but Ashley shook her head, no. They were both thinking the same thing. Did we rush this? Should we have prepared him more thoroughly? Maybe he's just too small to take his mother's massive cock? But they both knew that Brian was now out of it; this was between mother and son.

Rick was trying to hold back, but the pain was just too much. He was sobbing quietly, fighting desperately to hold still, trying to follow his dad's advice, just keep breathing... his mom said it would get better - just hold on! But it hurt SO MUCH! He buried his face on her shoulder, biting the silky skin, trying to contain the surge of panic that threatened to drown him...

"Baby - look at me..."

He raised his head, slowly, looking up at his mom's face through a veil of tears. Her face was filled with concern, and he remembered that time he broke his leg, playing soccer in fourth grade, remembered the immediate relief he felt when she broke through the crowd of hapless boys who surrounded his prone figure, remembered how she picked him up and carried him off the field, how safe he had felt...

"I know it's painful, baby..."

She was holding him, and he wasn't sliding down on her terrifying shaft at the moment. It felt like there were 2 or 3 inches inside him, but he wasn't moving - there were the waves of pain from his ring, and the strange, uncomfortable feeling of a giant object inside his ass.

"It's... it's big, mom... so big..."

She bent down and kissed his forehead. "I know sweetie... Your hole is not used to this, and it's a pretty large one to be starting with..." She smiled gently. "It's your mom's cock inside of you, baby... How many people... have had... that experience?" She was pecking his face as she spoke, kissing him gently all over his face. "Just relax... get to know it... feel it... can you feel my heartbeat, baby?"

He forced himself to calm down, try and ignore the pain. He realized that his rectum muscles were spasming, clenching and releasing, trying to repel the invader. He grunted, willing calm on himself, trying to FEEL the invader - no, not the invader; his mom's cock. He wanted it, he asked for it, and he WILL learn to accept it! Yes... There were only a few inches inside, but he could FEEL them - could feel the thunderous throbbing, the veins pressing further into his flesh with each beat.

"I... feel it, mom..."

She smiled. "Good boy! It feels so good being INSIDE you, baby - you're so TIGHT...!" He felt her releasing her hold a little, his body sliding downwards ever so slightly... "Can I, baby? Can I go a little further in?" She bit his earlobe lightly, and ran her long tongue over his ear, the tip lingering at the ear hole, flicking in and out... He could feel her body trembling slightly. She WANTED this so much... She WANTED to fuck him, he made her feel GOOD!... He smiled at her and tightened his grip on her neck, pulling her head. She smiled, and her lips met his for a long kiss.

He was sliding down, and her cock was thrusting upwards again, slow and steady. He could feel more and more of her entering his narrow tunnel, her giant cock somehow, impossibly, making room for itself. She was grunting now - those grunts that he knew so well, having heard them for years. But they weren't muffled by walls and doors, now, and it wasn't his dad pleasuring her - she was here, grunting into his mouth, his mother was fucking him, her lips mauling his, her amazing breasts pressing against him, and her cock - that mysterious object of speculation, her magnificent womanhood, was slowly but surely filling out his body...

"GGGGAAHK!"

He wriggled, helpless, on her pole, as he felt the giant cock breaking out of the tight tunnel, going somewhere... new. It wasn't so much painful as it just scared the shit out of him. How much further was she going? Just HOW could she be going this deep?! What was this doing to his body??! He pulled his head away, breaking their kiss, and put his hands on her shoulders, trying to push away. He WAS starting to like this - the pain wasn't as bad as it was before, and he was getting used to the feeling of that gigantic shaft inside him; but this... this was just too... He looked at his mom's face, flushed with lust, and knew he was afraid.

"Mom... it's just too scary... I don't... please, I want... I want to get off..."

She stopped her steady thrusting, and drew his bottom half to her, looking at him seriously. He became aware of her cock, every facet of it, has it rested inside him, so huge, so AMAZING - his amazing mom, sharing her gift with him...

"Baby..." She spoke softly, almost cooing, her blue eyes shining, a scared boy looking back at him - his reflection... "You're taking this SO well, and you're making your mom feel SO good..." She took in a long, juddering breath. Her face was now above his, as he had sled so far down her cock. If not for her voice... Yes, he was at her mercy... She looked deeply into his eyes. "You know I will NEVER do anything to HURT you, right?"

J_Patish
J_Patish
345 Followers