Rick Gets Nudged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J_Patish
J_Patish
344 Followers

He nodded slowly, once again feeling her spell doing its work on him. She smiled and gave him a small kiss on his forehead. "Your dad has been taking my cock several times a day, for almost 24 years. He would have never allowed this, had he thought that you were in any danger..."

He gulped and looked down. He could see a glimpse of her cock in the gap between her breasts; it seemed to be almost all in... and it DID feel good... Hey, this was feeling GOOD! Damn, don't SPOIL this for us, dude!

She bottomed out a few minutes later, his buttocks landing on her orange-sized balls, the tuft of hair at the base of her cock tickling his butt. He hugged her closer, his hands now around her back, his head resting on her chest. There was some pain in his ring, but mostly it was just the feeling of impossible, inconceivable FULLNESS. The way she seemed to fill his body - it was unnatural, it just couldn't be real; and yet, It felt like the most natural thing in the world. Riding his mom's curvaceous body, her giant cock impaling him - it felt like he was BORN to do this!

He heard sniffing, and looked to the side, to see his dad moving around them, his phone up - taking pictures? Well, it seemed like the most natural thing to do. But...

"Dad - are you crying?!"

His dad wiped his eyes, smiling sheepishly. "Nooo...?" Mister tough guy to the very end...

His mom's hands suddenly tightened their grip around his waist. "You better stop worrying about your dad and start worrying about your ass, young man!"

He looked up at her, suddenly worried again. Her face looked severe, and her tone more than a little threatening - was she messing with him? She turned, her hands going up to his ribs - and he suddenly found himself lowered backwards, almost forcefully, his hands pulled free, only his legs still around her waist, her girl-cock a gigantic shaft, holding his crotch glued to hers. He gasped as she climbed the bed, sitting on her knees, and he found himself being laid - not very gently - on his back. His mother towered over him, her cock still holding his butt in its iron grip.

She easily pulled his legs from around her waist, pushing them up, towards his chest, and he felt his asshole suddenly stretching further, as her cock still held his buttocks down, pinned to the hard mattress. She leaned down, her weight pressing down on his legs, her breasts dangling enticingly in front of him. She smiled down at him - was it a mischievous smile, or an evil one?! - and her hand went between their bodies, taking hold of his long forgotten dick.

"So, tell me son - do you like getting fucked in the ass by your mommy? And remember - a mother can always tell when her son is lying!" Giving his rock-hard cock a tiny squeeze.

He yelped, more from fear than pain. "YES! Yes, mom..."

She made a doubtful face. "Mmmm... Not very convincing. Are you sure?"

Yeah, she was definitely messing with him. But that hand on his dick still felt very scary... He looked up at the crazy woman staring down at him, and said, seriously: "yes, mom, I'm sure. This is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me."

She smiled and leaned in, her breasts sliding between his legs, the nipples digging into his chest. Her face was a few inches above his, her eyes locked on his.

"Indeed. And would you like mommy to show you what her wonderful cock is capable of?"

He gulped. There was MORE? He looked deeply into her eyes.

"Yes, mom, please show me."

"Show you...?"

Seriously? "Please show me what your wonderful cock can do."

She smiled warmly, ignoring the quiet snigger from the other side of the room. She leaned down and nibbled the tip of her son's nose.

"Of course, sweetie."

Rick gasped as he felt the great cock slowly sliding backwards. Where was she going?! And - the emptiness... The giant monster was vacating his bowls, pulling out of his rectum, and it felt frightening, almost as frightening as having it push its way INSIDE him...! His muscles clenched, desperately trying to hold her, and she moaned like a tigress in heat.

"GGGGAAAD...! Yes, baby, squeeze it, squeeze mommy's cock, milk it!"

He whimpered pathetically, pulling his head up, trying to reach her lips with his. "Please, mom... don't..."

She slowed down as her tip neared his exit, then stopped, laying still for a moment, her huge mushroom the only part of her inside him. She waited, moving it in tiny jerks, back and forth, teasing him. He bit his lips, groaning. Just... just DO it, please...

He felt her shifting her hips, as if changing direction, and then her cock was moving once more, moving back in, slowly, an old friend coming bac..."GGGGNNNN!..."

It was as if she had turned on a switch, pressed a button, sending a surge of electricity throughout his body. He shook his head from side to side, biting his lip to try and stop his moaning. What THE FUCK was THAT?! He looked up at his mom's face; she was smirking, enjoying his reaction.

"Was that nice, sweetie?"

He nodded, unable to speak. The tip of her tongue peeked out of her lips as she moved her cock backwards - and there it was, again, as her giant glans pressed against that special spot, sending him into an erotic frenzy. This time he didn't stop his moaning, almost howling with pleasure. Her face came down, her lips near his ear.

"You liked that, didn't you?"

He moaned an incoherent reply. Yes, oh yes... Her tongue was licking his ear as her cock suddenly lurched forward, pressing his secret button, and back, lurking in wait.

"You like mommy's special cock massage, don't you? You want more?"

He tried to arch his back against the pressure of her heavier body, moaning loudly. "Y...yes... YES, mom, PLEASE, more..."

She grunted, and suddenly she grabbed his chin in one hand, leaning on the other, and then her lips were back on his, molesting his mouth ravenously, as her cock started to go back and forth in short strokes, pressing on that pleasure center with every stroke. He felt pressure building up; his cock was all alone, no hand to stroke it, no soft sock to comfort it - just his mom, filling his world with her mouth, with her tits, with her COCK... Her huge, gorgeous cock, that was driving him into orgasmic mania...

He felt himself erupting, his cock shooting out strings of cum that reached over to his chest, an orgasm like he had never known before. He reached up with his hands, grabbing his mom's back, hugging her tight. She broke off their kiss, raising her head a little, smiling, her teeth bared.

"Now it's mommy's turn..."

He felt her cock slowing on its backwards movement - and then it roared back in, ramming into his rectum, straight into his colon, coming to a stop only when her crotch hit his ass with a thud, her large balls banging into his smaller ones, eliciting from him a groan of pain and surprise. His mom raised herself on both hands, her breasts swinging heavily over his face as he tried desperately to catch a passing nipple with his mouth. She looked down at him.

"Playtime is over, baby. Mommy is going to work."

For the next 40 minutes she pounded him mercilessly, her massive cock a relentless battering ram, going in and out of his abused asshole like a well-oiled piston, her heavy balls slapping repeatedly into his buttocks. He couldn't relax for a minute, as she kept changing her rhythm, the length of her stroke, the angle of her drive, the force of her pounding. Only her grunts - guttural, animal-like - never changed, an erotic soundtrack that filled his senses as much as her cock did. He grabbed the bed covering, desperately trying to hold on as each deep pounding felt like it would send him flying back into the wall.

Ashley smiled contentedly as she felt strings of cum shoot up against her belly. She had made her son come again, the second time in less than an hour... She slowed her thrust, savoring the feeling of his velvety tunnel around her cock, wriggling her ass a little bit, massaging her boy's insides as she moved forward, loving the feeling of her balls against his perfect ass. Brian was the love of her life, and there was nothing that would make her more happy than to fuck him well into old age; but his asshole HAD grown loose from the thousands of times he had taken her cock over all those years... And now she was fucking their son, plowing his virgin ass like there was no tomorrow - and it was heaven. They were of course doing it for him - the poor child has lost his way because of her, and needed her guidance to find his purpose - but who said she couldn't enjoy herself while doing it?

She looked down at his face beneath her - eyes glazed, panting and moaning as she intensified her anal barrage. He was so, SO cute... she lowered her head and nibbled the tip of his nose, tasting his sweat, feeling the familiar churning in her balls.

"Grab my MMMMFF neck."

Rick looked up, startled.

"My MMMFFFG neck. Hold it."

He reached up with his hands, and was surprised at how hard that was. He was more exhausted than he had ever been... He grabbed his mom's neck, feeling her breasts touching his chest through his thighs, and found his upper body moving with her, as her cock slowed down, deep inside him, her strokes short and powerful. But he needed to be closer... He struggled to release his cramped thighs from underneath her body, somehow finding the strength to raise his legs and lock them behind her back. He was immediately rewarded with the feeling of his mom's magnificent tits pressing against his chest, no barrier between them, her little belly pressing down on his spent cock. Her face drew closer to him as her cock slowed down again, gliding through his well-lubed tunnels with ease. She spoke softly.

"I'm going to... NNNHHK... cum inside you, son."

He nodded. Even if he HAD something to say to this, he was far too weak to speak.

"Mommy is going to... NNNHHHG... fill you with her cum, baby..."

He somehow found the strength to tighten his hold, bring his face closer to hers. "T...thank you, mom... I... OOOFFF... I love you..."

Her movement almost stopped. Her sweat soaked face slowly melted into a smile as her crotch bumped into his with a gentle thud, her cock as deep inside of him as it ever got. She leaned down and kissed him softly on his lips.

"I love you too, baby."

He thought he could feel her womanhood growing, the throbbing intensifying - and then a giant hose seemed to go off inside of him. He moaned in amazed pleasure, as his mother shot an endless stream of her baby batter, deep into his bowls.

It took her about five minutes - or was it ten? Or twenty? Rick sure as hell couldn't tell. He was hanging on her luscious body, clinging to her unreal curves with dead-tired arms and legs, moaning, as she kept on pumping her creamy seed into his ass. Her crotch never left his - it was as if they were welded together at the hips, her cock pressing relentlessly into him, shuddering with every new load coming up from her huge balls. He lost all sense of time and place - there was only his mother and her gargantuan cock...

It must have ended at some point - the first thing he was aware of was laying on his back, looking at the ceiling, feeling as full and bloated as he ever had. He groaned and put a hand to his belly. But his belly - his belly wasn't where it was supposed to be... His hand slowly climbed the round mound that occupied the space where his belly - his taut, not-quite-but-almost muscular belly was supposed to be; good lord... he managed to raise his head a little, and stared down his body. Good. Fucking. Grief.

His belly looked as if he had swallowed a volleyball - a very prominent, very round bump... He touched it gingerly, pressing down a little. It was pretty hard, but not solid - pliable, that was the word. He pressed again, the mound moving with his hand, spreading to the sides. Why did he find it funny? Holy shit, this was... yeah, actually it WAS pretty funny.

"I hope it's a girl."

He turned aside, looking at his mom. She was half-laying at his side, body turned to him, propped up on one arm. Her tits were hanging down over her belly, her cock laying on the bed; unbelievably, it seemed to still be half-erect, 8 or 9 inches. Even covered in a thick coat of her cum, it looked simply delicious... He almost reached out to it, when her words finally registered.

"...WHAT?"

She smiled innocently, as her hand reached over and stroked his belly gently.

"Always wanted a girl - maybe even a little Futa girl... And now my son is maybe going to give me one...! How cool is that?"

He tried to sit up, but was too weak and queasy. He glared at her.

"What THE FUCK, mom? Am I going to... CAN I get pregnant from this?!"

"Relax, dummy, she's pulling your leg."

His dad was standing there with his phone, still taking pictures. Or was it video?

"Dad - did you FILM this whole thing?!"

His dad nodded, proud. "Sure did. You wasted a whole year at film school - what I got here, Coppola himself would give his left nut to be able to make!"

Rick laid back with a groan. His parents were only in their 40's, but their awareness of the dangers of the digital world were worse than his grandma's... He had some work to do - once he could move around... But, yeah - that was one video he would very much like to watch!

"OK, young man - don't get too cozy; your work is not done just yet."

He looked up at his dad, squinting. What now? His mom beside him gave an exasperated sigh.

"Really, Brian - the kid is bushed, it was his first time, give him a break..."

His dad gave her his best Major Dad look. "He's a young, able-bodied man. Getting a little cum in you is no excuse to shirk your duties."

Rick sighed. He had no idea what this was about, but he knew that when his dad started talking about duties he was in for it.

"Your mom had very generously given you a taste of her lovely cock up your behind..."

"You mean I fucked the shit out of him..."

"Please, Ashley! The point is, your mother has been very generous with you; as a gentleman - and just a plain decent young man - you're expected to return the favor and clean her lovely penis."

Rick stared at his dad in disbelief. Was he fucking with him? He looked dead serious, and when it came to matters of "doing your duty" and being "a decent young man", his dad rarely joked around. He glanced over at his mom's cock, a slimy Anaconda seeming to wink at him. Forget cleaning the shed, cleaning his mom's junk would be quite the chore... He looked up at her.

"Is he serious, mom?"

She grunted. "Your dad is a psychopath. Of COURSE he's serious..."

He looked back at his dad who was standing half-naked, hands crossed under his hairy chest. The older man nodded at him. "Of course. Basic manners, son"

Rick shrugged resignedly, and struggled to raise himself, feeling his mom's cum actually sloshing inside his belly. She reached out, taking hold of his arm.

"Oh, just ignore him, sweetie, you really can't be expected to..."

He put his hand on her thigh, enjoying the feeling of the muscle underneath the silky skin. "Hey, it's fine, mom, really. I feel better, already, no problem. Besides, I never did get to touch it..."

She laughed, happily. "Oh, that's so SWEET of you, baby!" She nodded at her cock, which seemed to twitch on the mattress. "Look, sweetie - she's excited about this!"

He laughed. Yeah, he was actually looking forward to holding it, himself. He looked up at his dad. "So, what do I use - paper towels, regular? Do I need to get..."

His mom started laughing, and his dad's expression softened to something actually resembling a smile.

"No, son - you've got all the tools you'll need."

"What do y... Oh!"

Both his parents were now laughing. His mom pushed herself up, and kissed his reddening cheek. "If you feel up to it, it can actually be fun..."

He gave her beast a worried look, remembering his dad 'preparing' it for him, before . She read his look correctly, and patted his back. "Don't worry - you're not supposed to swallow it, just give it a good licking. Piece of cake."

"ALMOST literally." His father remarked dryly.

Rick felt his energy returning, as if by magic. The prospect of putting his hands - and mouth! - on his mother's meat shaft has done wonders to his general constitution. She sat down on the edge of the bed, opening her thighs wide, and motioned for him to kneel down on the carpet in front of her. He complied, moving slowly, his belly-full of cum a real hindrance. As he stood up, he felt something cold and clammy running down his legs. He looked down, and saw a drizzle of creamy white goo - his mother's cum, leaking out of his butt... He looked up at his dad, pointing at the growing stain on the floor. The older man waved his hand.

"Just ignore it. It's why we wash it every week..."

Rick shrugged. Well, I'll be damned if I'm going to clean THAT! He settled down on his knees, between his mom's thicc thighs, and got to work.

So, yes, that was a "maintenance job" - a cleanup - but he had no intention of wasting this opportunity. He was pretty sure he couldn't take his mother's cock the way his father did, not even a quarter of the distance, but he wanted to make his mom feel good, show his appreciation for the mind-blowing experience she had just put him through.

He took hold of the great shaft, pushing down the queasiness all the cum caused him. Dude - you have a couple gallons of that stuff in your fucking STOMACH! You're actually SITTING in a puddle of it... so, yeah, you can touch it with your hands!

He put both hands around it. Even semi-erect, it was too thick to fit in his rather small hands. And it was HEAVY! He ran his hands along its length, marveling at the thick veins. Ribbed for your pleasure, indeed! He thought about the feeling of this cock inside him, the bulging veins carving their own tracks in his rectum walls; goddammit, he was starting to grow hard... Get on with it, moron! He tried to think how he would have liked to have his own dick treated. Sadly, he had never gotten even nearly close to having a girl pleasure his dick, and his jerk-off sessions were very utilitarian affairs; all he needed was a soft sock and maybe a picture of his mom - just thinking about her usually did the trick - 5 minutes of vigorous stroking, and he was home. So, he'd have to use some deductive thinking...

He started at the base. Lifting the heavy shaft - which took some doing - he leaned in, and started licking upwards. There was cum all over it, and he was shocked by the taste of it - a little sweet, with a somewhat salty after-taste, but overall not bad, not bad AT ALL... Was it actually GOOD? He preferred to reserve judgment. His tongue swirled around the bottom of his mom's girlmeat, encouraged by the small moaning sounds she was making. She likes this! He was on the right track. He brought it down a bit, moving his head around it, lapping up the sweetish goo from all over it, his tongue getting quite the workout. He hummed as he worked, enjoying the sounds his mother was making, and her long fingers running through his hair. This was maybe not as explosive as having this cock ramming into him, but he did like the feeling of being in control...

"Hey - don't forget the balls."

He grunted angrily. I'm not a CHILD, dad! I don't need to be told EVERYTHING! Still, he was grateful when one of his mom's hands grabbed the top of her shaft, keeping it upright. That fucker was HEA-VY!!! He let go of it, and moved his hands down, gliding them across the smooth ball sack, slick and glistening with a thin layer of cum. He fondled the heavy sack, enjoying the play of the huge, baseball-like globes underneath the sleek skin.

"Oooh, baby, you're doing such a great job! Mmmm... lick them,sweetie..."

For some reason, his mom instructing him didn't anger him as much as when his dad was doing it... He leaned further down, and started going over her nutsack with his tongue, gratified to hear his mother's moans strengthening, her thigh moving slowly, kneading his shoulder. She let go of her cock, and it now rested on the top of his head, very heavy yet somehow very comforting. He slowly worked his way around the massive globes, using his hands to lift them a little and stroke them clean.

J_Patish
J_Patish
344 Followers