Rick Gets Nudged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J_Patish
J_Patish
345 Followers

His breath suddenly caught as his fingers suddenly entered new terrain, hidden behind her globular guards: a soft, moist trench, running from the base of her sack. He wanted to explore this exciting discovery, but his mom's hands came down, pushing his wandering hands backwards.

"No, sweetie - little Ashley needs you more..."

By 'little Ashley' he guessed she was referring to the stiff shaft that was laying heavy on his head, its throbbing sending shivers of anticipation through his body. He pulled back, putting his hands up, taking hold of his mother's mammoth womanhood. He looked at it; yes, the tip was still encrusted in cum... His work was not done. He straightened up, bringing his mouth level with the bulbous head.

"OK, Rick - just clean it up. It's almost noon and we all need to go back to work."

He gave his dad a nasty look. Seriously - was he TRYING to kill his buzz?! His mom stroked his head.

"Go ahead, baby - have a go. I'm dying to feel your lips on her..."

He looked up at her and smiled. Oh, I'm gonna do even better... He knew that he just needed to have her in his mouth. It would be simply idiotic not to do it! His mom gave him a wink - her left eye, the one that was hidden from his dad; yeah, she was IN! He looked over to his dad, who was standing to the side, his phone camera at the ready.

"OK, dad - start clicking!"

He took the huge cock in his hands. It was rock-hard, probably at its full size, about 11"; he needed no force to hold up, as it rose to meet him, rigid and powerful. He held it for a minute, feeling the blood rushing through the bluish veins up to the tip. Wow, she poured a bucket of cum into him just 10 minutes before, and she was ready for a new round...What exactly did she HAVE in those huge balls?! He moved closer, his tongue sneaking out, and took his first lick of her giant glans.

The cum was starting to dry, and it felt a little crusty; but his tongue soon melted it, and he did a quick job of wiping the head clean, revealing its dark pink, rough texture. He raised his head, looking up at his mom, who seemed to be holding her breath in anticipation, biting her lower lip. His dad sounded a bit impatient.

"Right, son - good job, let's wrap it up."

Yeah, he was dying to get back to work, all right. The man was incorrigible... He made a "give me a sec" sign with his hand.

"I just want a taste, dad. Won't be a minute..."

His dad clucked impatiently. "Believe me, son - with your mom there's no such thing as 'just a taste'. You don't want to try this now, trust me!"

He nodded. Sure, I trust you... trust you to try and save all this goodness for yourself! I'm ON to you, old man... He nodded. "OK, dad - just take a pic of this..."

He opened his mouth wide, and slowly moved his head forward, trying to take the giant mushroom into his mouth. It wasn't enough - he had to open it wider, feeling his jaws stretching. Wow - she really was BIG... He met it with his tongue, licking the tip gently, and was gratified to hear his mother moaning. He glanced to the side, motioning for his dad to take a picture. He felt his mom leaning down, her breasts touching the top of his head.

"OK, you two - say 'cheeeese'!"

Rick thought about the scene - his mom leaning over him, her magnificent breasts almost covering his head, her delicious cock in his overmatched mouth, smiling her gorgeous smile - and he came, the third time in less than an hour, spurting his seed over the bed and down on the beleaguered carpet. His father sighed.

"Yeah, we've definitely got a second cock-slut in the family. Congratulations, mother. Now, can we please... Oh, come ON!"

Rick plunged forward, taking as much of the gigantic cock in one gulp as he could. It turned out to not be much - the huge monster started to widen out a few inches below the glans, and it actually bumped into his lips; he took a quick breath through his nose and strained to open his jaws wider, wanting to go further in before his dad decided to maybe get physical...

"Really, Ashley, you KNOW he's not ready for this." Sounding more disappointed than angry... He heard his mom laughing. "Oh, Brian, you're such a grouch! He's your son - he should be a natural!''

Oh, yeah... Only I'm going to be so much BETTER than dad, mom... Just you wait! Her smell almost overwhelmed him - sweat and cum, and the taste of her precum which was flowing slowly down his throat. The glans was already too far down his mouth, almost to the entrance to his throat, and his tongue was squeezed to the side, immobilized by the huge invader, so he used his lips to create a suction, applying as much pressure as he could on the steely rod and its silky skin. His mother was moaning, her crotch moving slowly, back and forward.

"Oh, Ricky - you're so good at this... Your lips... Wow...!"

He smiled smugly. Well, it was an 'inside'-smile, really - his jaws seemed to be paralyzed... It hurt, but he was too elated to pay it attention. He needed to show his mom just WHAT he was capable of! He pulled back a little, keeping his lips locked tight around her meat - rewarded by a very happy-sounding moan, and two hands caressing his head - and then pushed forward, taking a bit more of her inside his mouth. It really was unbelievable - his mouth felt completely stuffed, but there were still about 8" inches waiting to go in... He was starting to wonder if he hadn't, indeed, bitten off more than he could chew (or swallow, as the case might be...). Did he even have enough ROOM in his belly for another of her insane loads?! He scolded himself. Don't overthink it - just do it! He took a long breath through his nose, and plunged in.

Ashley gasped as she felt her glans reach the opening into her son's throat. Rick was smaller than his dad, his throat much tighter - she couldn't wait to feel her cock glide inside it! But as the huge head breached his opening, his gag reflex took over, trying to expel the massive intruder. The boy struggled valiantly, and she cooed at him, her hands playing with his head, encouraging him to go on. But it was too much for him, and he withdrew, trying to regroup, holding on firmly to her cock with hands and lips. She glanced over at her husband, who was now sitting in the armchair, seemingly checking his messages. He gave her a reproachful look - told you! - which she hated. The boy should learn every aspect of pleasuring a futa, and why put off till tomorrow what you can do today - especially as she was getting hornier by the second!

Rick tried again, plunging forward with great determination, ignoring the gagging convulsions that shook his whole body - but again, it was too much for him, and he started to withdraw once more. Ashley grunted in frustration. Her tip had breached into his throat this time, and it was as heavenly velvety as she had expected it to be; he couldn't stop now! She NEEDED this!

"Here, baby - let me help you..."

She put her hands at the back of his head, holding him steady, then thrust her hips forward, her cock forcing its way down her boy's throat, more than half her length ramming into him in seconds. She almost howled in pleasure, as his throat muscles spasmed insanely, trying to push her out, kneading her girth. She put her hands around his throat, feeling her womanhood sliding inside him. She massaged it as her cock pumped its way in, sending waves of pleasure throughout her body. This was amazing! The boy was gurgling, and she could feel his hands on her thighs, pushing, trying to pull back, and looking down she could see his tearful eyes looking up at her pleadingly. She smiled at him lovingly.

"Ooooh, baby, you're being such a good boy... This is FANTASTIC...! So smooth... SO good..."

She held his head steady as she pushed more and more of her girlmeat into him, mere inches separating her huge ballsack from his chin. She ignored his frantic slaps on her thick thighs. Any second now she will be fully hilted inside her beloved son, ready to start pounding his face...

"OK, honey, that's enough."

She grunted at her husband, annoyed. Go away! Can't you see mama is enjoying herself?! And then she howled in pain as his fingers grabbed a bit of skin on her fleshy hip, pinching viciously. Her hand reached out and grabbed his throat and she growled menacingly at him, baring her teeth.

"What the fuck, Brian?!"

Her husband said nothing, just nodding at the boy impaled on her womanhood. She glanced down and looked at her son - the tears streaming out of the terrified eyes, the bluish tint of the skin, the little fists laying feebly on her thighs... Damn.

She let go of her husband and put her hand back on her son's head, holding it as she started to pull out of him, her cock slowly making its way out of his tight, velvety tunnel. SHIT but that felt good! She bit her lip in frustration as the large glans popped out of the little mouth, strings of saliva stretching between them. Her hands went down, now on the boy's shoulders, and she lifted him easily, bringing his face level with hers. She smiled sadly at the saucer-like, tear filled eyes.

"Sorry, baby, mommy got carried away. You just felt SO GOOD..."

She kissed him briefly on his quivering lips and stood up, lifting the boy with her. His father stepped in, putting his hand around his son's back, propping him up.

"OK, I think we've all had enough excitement for now. Can you stand up?"

Rick nodded dumbly, looking dazed. His face was starting to get its color back, and his hand went up to his face, touching his aching jaw. Brian smiled grimly. He knew just how terrifying of an experience taking his wife's cock in your mouth could be... He had been doing it for almost 24 years, but that thrill of fear when the giant glans touched his lips never quite went away. He patted his back.

"Great, you'll be fine. Now, I want you to go to your bathroom and try to get as much of that stuff out of you as you can. Me and your mom have to finish some things here."

They both watched as their son stumbled out of the bedroom, looking stunned, trailing cum behind him. Brian turned to his wife.

"Well, there's a good chance you've scared him OFF Futa cock for life..."

Ashley shrugged, sitting down on the bed. "Yeah, you can't stand the heat - don't eat the cock. Whatever. But what exactly WERE you expecting when you made him clean me up?"

Brian got down on his knees between his wife's meaty thighs, and took her giant cock in his hands. "Well, I WAS expecting a 47 years-old woman to be able to conduct herself as an adult person and NOT a wild animal, but I guess..."

Ashley cut him off, grabbing the back of his head and roughly pulling it towards her awaiting cock. "Honey - you talk too much. Gobble gobble, bitch!"

Brian Coleman smiled to himself as his wife fed her cock into his eager mouth. Yes, she was a little crazy - maybe more than a little - but... He - and now his son - were two very lucky men.

***

What the fuck just happened?!

His mom fucked him in the ass - which was pretty terrifying and horrific, until it wasn't... And then he tried to suck her cock, which turned out to be far beyond his capabilities - but then she wouldn't let go, shoving her giant meat inside him, pumping his face... Did his mother just rape him? Should he be angry? Why was his dick - the dick that had already spurted 3 times within the last hour! - why was his dick so hard?!

He massaged his asshole, trying to quicken the steady drizzle coming out. His dad got at least a double dose, daily - how the hell do you not spend a couple of hours afterwards, trying to empty your stomach? He sighed. So many things to learn... but, first and foremost: how to swallow mom's cock. Because, yeah - he was definitely not giving up! He shivered, remembering the feeling, the total helplessness of being impaled on her giant cock as she smiled down at him, his consciousness slipping fast...

Brrr...!

But, yeah - he wanted more! He shifted on the toilet seat, his erection almost unbearable. Stop thinking about it! Think about... mmm...

Oh, shit! Laurie!

He reached out and took his phone from its perch on the sink. Sure enough, there were several messages from her. Shit, he wanted so much to share his experience with her - but, yeah, no, that was probably something that would be forever locked inside the 4 walls of this house. He'd have to be very careful when communicating with her, not let anything slip...

"Sorry about the delay, had some heavy lifting to do. Turns out mom is a real hardass boss"

Well , there was a grain of truth in that right? True, his mom had done all of the heavy lifting, and it wasn't really her ass that was hard, but, still...

There was a knock on the door.

"Hey, Rick - get your ass off that toilet and come down to eat. We ain't got all day!"

Rick grimaced. There's your real hard-ass in the family!... he put the phone down.

"How the fuck am I supposed to empty myself? It just keeps coming out!"

He heard his father give a short chortle. "Yeah, your mom doesn't fuck around. Here, I'm leaving you a butt plug, just put it in, I'll show you some hacks when we get back home."

Butt-plug. Great. Turns out there's lots of logistics involved in getting butt-fucked by your mom... Out loud he called:

"OK, be right down".

His dad was seated at the table when he came down, his mom prepping dishes at the counter. They rarely had lunch at home, so this was warmed-up leftovers from the weekend. He didn't really mind - he was too busy looking at his mom in wonder. The transformation was almost unbelievable. Less than an hour ago she was this sex-crazed, naked goddess - now here was his familiar, vaugly MILFy mom, in her modest skirt and buttoned up shirt, all business-like. She came over to the table, carrying bowls of food, and sat down.

"So, I promised Birko that he'll have the plans by this weekend, we need to move Mary from the tennis club job, we have till next month on that, maybe I'll help her out with the 3D..."

His dad was busy texting on his phone. He nodded absent-mindedly. "Sure, sounds good. Just make sure to double-check her, because this pregnancy is doing something to her mind..."

Ashley slapped him lightly on his shoulder. "You're not supposed to talk like that, Brian!"

Brian Coleman put his phone down. "Well, she's very absent minded, that's all I'm saying. Right, Rick?"

Rick was torn away from his reverie. "Mmm... yeah, sure, I guess..." he turned to his mom. "Mom..." The phone in his pocket pinged, but he ignored it.

She smiled at him brightly, pouring a large portion of mixed Chinese on to her plate. "Yes, sweetie?"

Rick fidgeted. He was beyond embarrassed to talk about it, but this was too huge, no way was he going to let them prattle on about dumb work stuff and just ignore it!

"So, you know... the sex we... that thing, before?"

She nodded, still smiling, and started to dig into her food. "The sex, yes. It was very lovely, sweetie, I really enjoyed it."

His dad gave a loud snort but said nothing. Rick ignored him. He had to know!

"So, is this... is it going to be, like, a regular thing?"

His mom's smile turned rueful. She reached out, putting her hand on his.

"No, sweetie, not 'regular', no. Sorry."

He gaped at her, shocked. What... "So... So what the fuck was this all about?! I mean, I thought..."

She raised her hand and brushed it lightly under his chin. "That was to help you out, help you discover your true self. I'm pretty much a one-man Futa, and your dad comes first..."

What the hell was a 'Futa'? And why are they fucking with him like that?! "So, what am I supposed to do now? Mastrubate with a clearer idea..." He almost choked, feeling rage climb up from within. His mom put her hand back down on his, giving it a small squeeze. "Well, it's not like I'll never fuck you - your dad finds it harder to carry on for a full weekend..."

"Hey! I'm not that old!" His father woke out of his stupor at the perceived dig at his manhood.

Ashley smiled at him. "Never said that, but you're also not as young as you were..."

She turned back to her son. "And he's going to Washington for 3 days, next month, so you'll get yourself some real action."

OK, that sounded a little better. Still...

"And, of course, there'll be breakfast in bed every day..."

"IF he can get his ass out of bed in time...!"

Ashley chuckled. "Oh, I think he just needs a good incentive..." Yeah, and they don't really come better than this! But, still...!

"It's nice, I appreciate it, but... How am I supposed to feel about it, seeing you every day and not being able to do anything about it? Seriously, you just expect me to masturbate all the time?!"

His parents exchanged looks. His mother spoke softly. "No, baby, we expect you to find a futa of your own."

"What the hell is a futa?!"

"A futa is a woman who was born with both female and male genitalia, like myself. There are quite a few of us around."

Jesus. OK... "So, how do I go about finding one?"

His father spoke up. "I took the liberty of sending your picture - the one where you posed with mom's cock in your mouth - to someone. I believe you should soon get a reaction."

Rick jumped to his feet. "Dad, are you insane?! You don't spread pictures like this around, this could..."

His father interjected mildly. "I think you wouldn't mind after you see the reaction."

Rick hit his brow with his palm, feeling exasperated. He always knew that his dad's lax sense of online security would come back to bite him in the ass, but he never imagined something like that...! He tried to speak calmly.

"Dad, This is not the point. Phones get hacked..."

His mom patted his shoulder. "Well it's a very nice picture, I'm thinking of framing and hanging it in our bedroom..."

Are they being intentionally obtuse?! He shook his head, getting angry, again. "OK, you guys really need to..."

His phone pinged again. He ignored it, trying to focus his anger. "Look, in the wrong hands this could be used to blackmail me, maybe even the company..."

His dad didn't seem to be listening. "I think you might want to check your phone, son."

He shook his head irritatedly. "Forget the phone, it's probably just Laurie. You don't understand..."

His mother's hand closed on his hand, her squeeze almost painful this time. "Please check your phone, sweetie."

He pulled away, grunting angrily, and pulled out his phone. As he thought, there were 3 messages from Laurie.

First, from their last conversation: "Sure, talk to you later."

Then, from 5 minutes ago; "DUDE!" In all-caps, followed by a string of emojis - shocked face, blown mind, drool, panting with eyes rolling, lots of eggplants...

And then, just now - a picture.

His heart almost stopped. From the preview he could see that it was Laurie, standing in what looked like a school bathroom, holding her phone up with one hand. And she was... He clicked on it, taking in all the details. She was smiling a shy smile, looking very beautiful in her short-cut, brown-red hair, her glasses riding low on her small nose. Her school shirt was pulled up, held by her other hand, revealing a taut midriff and the underside of very decent-looking boobs. Her skirt was pulled down over her very nice thighs. But it was the thing that hung between those thighs that caught his attention.

It was in no way as large as his mom's, but her dick - apparently fully-erect - looked to be 8 or 9 inches long, and very thick. It was less veiny than his mom's, making it look not as intimidating, but, rather, almost... cute? It was riding on a pair of very substantial, smooth-looking balls,the whole picture taking his breath away. He looked at it for a few minutes, saying nothing.

His dad finally asked innocently: "so - anything interesting?"

He raised his head slowly, barely managing to tear his eyes away.

J_Patish
J_Patish
345 Followers