Rick Is Addicted to Nude Dancers

Story Info
This is the story of Rick, who loves strippers.
2.1k words
4.14
2.9k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
II_7
II_7
50 Followers

My name is Rick. I am a 35-year-old white lawyer who lives in Georgia, just north of Atlanta.

When I was an 18-year-old student at the University of Georgia in Athens, I not only loved SEC football, and thought our bulldog mascot was cool, I enjoyed going to see strippers. This has now snow-balled into a terrible porn and stripper addiction that has taken over my life.

It all started when I was in college. My Dad, Ralph worked construction in North Georgia near Lake Lanier. My Mom, Ruth, worked the early morning shift at Waffle House.

In fact, Ralph and his crew built a lot of homes for the well-to-do folks from Atlanta who have vacation homes up here.

Ralph loved Playboy magazine and kept a great stash in the back room of our garage. I bet my Mother knew about it, but Mom kept mum.

When I was 19, they told me to clean out the garage during my summer break from college. I already knew about the stash. I took some Barbie Benton issues to my room.

Then, Dad went out early to a construction job site. As soon as Mom left for her job, I was my room looking at those old Playboys.

Later that summer,

I worked with Dad's crew along the lake. I needed the money for school, and Dad needed the help.

What experiences those were. I learned what it is like to work hard. I also saw that some of Dad's crew played hard, too. They loved two things above all else. Plenty of beer and all the nude dancers they could watch.

On their days off they loved a strip joint along Interstate 85 in Toccoa. The food was terrible there, but the strippers were hot as Georgia asphalt.

Some nights I would come out of the strip joint in Toccoa and see guys in their pick up trucks getting blow jobs in the parking lot.

When I was in law school, I met a nice stripper there named Debbie. She grew up in Helen, Georgia, where there is a popular nudist resort.

You see, Debbie used to tend bar there nude when she was about 20.

Debbie was not shy. She was used to laying out and swimming with all the nudists at the resort near Helen, which is cool town itself. It is an Alpine Village.

The first time I saw Debbie dance at Toccoa, I was mesmerized. I got hard quickly.

I went home that night and pulled the nude pictures of Diane Parkinson out of Dad's stash. I usually pretended I was with Debbie. I came in about 5-minutes, looking at Diane and thinking of Debbie.

I could not get enough of Debbie and the other nude dancers, real or in my sexual fantasies.

I was going to see the girls 5-night a week.

Well, I was seeing the strippers so much my addiction was making me cash poor.

Once you pay to get into the strip joint, buy the Foxy Lady a few drinks, then some drinks for her 18 to 20 year old strippers, you are talking real money. About 100 dollars-a-night, 500-a week, easy.

I was a lawyer by then making about 70k. But my addiction to skin and porn was crazy.

My attraction to Debbie and the other nude dancers was getting worse. Plus, I loved going to an Adult store, where they sold everything from porn and lingerie to hundreds of dildos.

Great place to meet women, unlucky hooking up that night. They would call it a night, stop by for a new dildo, some porn and later enjoy themselves alone at home.

Or they could meet some horny guy there, looking for sex from the gals who thought the dildo prices were too high. Maybe they just wanted a man, any decent-looking man, for sex.

I loved the check-out girl at the Adult store. She was about 22, had green-tinted hair and wore glasses.

But this girl, named Kelly, was hot and funny, too.

Kelly always dressed real slutty. She wore a black halter top, cut off jeans so short you could see the bottom of her ass cheeks. So fucking hot, and so erotic. She also wore flip flops, which I loved. My foot fetish is so strong.

I had to jack-off in my truck out in the parking lot once after flirting with Miss Kelly.

After cleaning off my cum from my truck seat, I was fixing to leave the Adult store.

At that very moment, Debbie, my stripper friend, pulls up.

Said she was looking for something to keep her boyfriend hard all weekend.

Debbie's boyfriend was Cliff, who drove an 18-wheeler for a trucking company near Commerce, Georgia.

Cliff was into Debbie in more ways than one. But she thought he was a redneck moron sometimes.

One time Cliff goes down to the Adult store and grabs some cards off the wall near the cash register, where you check out.

Kelly said the cards have drugs inside that make you rock-hard. But stupid ol' Cliff did not read the directions. He took so many Viagra-type pills he got a 4-day hard-on. It became so painful he had to go to the emergency room.

Cliff somehow survived and lived on to screw Debbie a lot more, but he started reading the directions after that.

I can't believe Debbie told me this story, but it gave me hope she'd leave Cliff, the truck driver, for me, the attorney.

I was single. My porn and stripper addiction was so bad, no real women I had dated ever measured up my fantasy women.

Debbie was a bit drunk that night. Cliff was on the road, way down south, near Valdosta, Georgia.

Debbie did not know when that dumb ass would get home.

I go back into the Adult store with her. She looks through the lingerie and comes to the largest dildo I have ever seen.

I say, "remind you of Cliff?" Debbie laughs and says, "Hell no, Cliff is much smaller, maybe 7 inches."

She is so hot. I wanted her. I get brave. "What about me, Deb. Give me a chance. You know how I feel about you. Why don't we drive out to Lake Lanier to skinny dip tonight?"

I was shocked how brave I was. She seemed interested. "Got any good music?"

I said "yeah. I have some George Benson on CD out in my truck." I have always thought if George Benson can't get you laid, nobody can.

Debbie said, "Let's go, these damn dildos cost too much. Even this 10 incher is 50 bucks."

I said, "why spend good money on that when you can get a good man tonight for free?"

We leave in my truck after Debbie leaves her Honda Civic in the big Walmart parking lot.

We get to the lake. It is a humid August night in North Georgia, Debbie is ready for some fun.

She runs and jumps off a fishing pier stark naked. I ran after her stripping off every clothing item I have as I go.

I jump in the lake nude, too. We come up for air and are standing in about 3 feet of water.

I kiss Debbie, hold her nude body tightly. Feels great.

We make out. I play with her tits and lightly finger her shaved cunt.

She says, "What else is up your sleeve, you dirty boy?"

I say, "see that camper shell on my truck?" Said she saw it from the truck cab, where we'd had a lot of fun.

There was thick foam in my truck bed. It took up the whole truck bed. I had it cut to fit perfectly. I had sheets, pillows, and a nice quilt my grandmother made on top of the foam bed, which was about 6 inches thick.

We lay on the foam bed inside my truck. I close the camper shell with us inside naked all curled up together.

We were a little cold from our naked swim. All we had were huge beach towels, and the quilt. I left my clothes on the pier, not giving a shit about someone finding, stealing, or hiding everything.

I said "come closer Debbie, let's spoon, I'll keep you warm."

We hugged. I was gentle with her, but I was so turned on. I had a great hard-on.

I french-kissed her, then went down on her. She was so into oral.

Then she gave me a great blow job. Best in my life.

It was like those construction crew guys back in Toccoa getting a stripper blow job, but there was a big difference.

The difference was this was Debbie in my truck, a woman I loved and wanted, not just some stripper earning money outside a club. But all blow jobs are good, in my book.

But, some women simply will not give you one, no matter what you do for them. Even some married women are anti-blow job girls, even for their hubbies. Not for everyone, I guess.

I thought Debbie and I were a couple after that night, but that was not the case.

Incredibly, Cliff came back into the picture. Debbie went back to her old sexual ways, screwing Cliff six or seven times a weekend.

Debbie was as addicted to sex as I was to porn.

I then met a nude dancer named Hannah. She was a blue-eyed blonde, a C cup, 5'5 gal, maybe 110 pounds soaking wet. She looked better wet than dry. So sexy with wet hair.

Hannah was great at the club, but wanted action outside of the club.

She wanted sex and she wanted money for it. Not really very expensive, though.

One night I was leaving the strip club where she danced. I'd watched her inside the club for about 2 hours. You can not imagine how many one dollar bills I put inside the top of her skimpy panties. I had to go to the car wash to get so many dollar bills.

Hannah had some great moves, but just stripped down to her tiny thong under her panties.

I think her boss, the older woman called the Foxy Lady, kept stopping Hannah from stripping nude on stage and showing her pussy.

Pissed off a lot of the men in the audience, some of whom vowed not to come back to the club.

Hannah would pull her thong up and down giving the men a glimpse of her shaved pussy, but not a very long look.

I kind of got disgusted with this teasing. I then paid for a 75-dollar VIP with Hannah. Just me and her in a booth for the length of 3 songs.

Hannah had to get back on stage for her next set soon.

She pulled me close, put her new burner phone number on a slip of paper into my hand.

Hannah said she got off at 2 a.m., and if I wanted to get off with her to call the phone number.

About 2:30 a.m. I did just that. I called. She answered and said "bring 100 bucks, a hard cock, some beer, and we will have some sexy fun, wild man."

I got the money out of an ATM and meet Hannah at her apartment.

She met me nude at the door. We kissed and played on her couch for a while, then adjourned to the bedroom.

I had a court case to handle the next morning. I showed up on time, but the female prosecutor kept watching me.

She said, "why are you smiling so much today, you are usually such a sourpuss this early in Judge Tim Gillespie's courtroom.

Judge Gillespie was tough, especially on lawyers who did not follow proper procedure.

I have seen him give new lawyers a hard time, like "My Cousin Vinny" in real life. That movie was so funny.

I told the prosecutor Iady, Meg that I'd just had a fun couple days, that's all.

I didn't say so, but I was not a sourpuss because I had a sweet puss all night until 4 a.m.

Had to pay for it, but who cares? It was well worth every red cent.

Hannah had been fantastic. I felt 10 feet tall and 10 inches long.

It is amazing how much a good sex life can help improve your real life in general.

I am still addicted to porn, but being with Hannah helps me watch porn less and her more.

Can't wait to take Hannah to the gala at the Georgia Bar Association meeting in Atlanta.

My law school friends will ask how Hannah and I met. I'll just smile, and say, you all would never believe how we met.

Then Hannah and I will leave the bar event for our hotel room in the Peachtree Plaza in downtown Atlanta and have sex all night. I can't wait!

II_7
II_7
50 Followers