Naughty Schoolgirl Wendy

Story Info
Strippers Wendy and Lucy perform for the Professor.
3.7k words
4.53
12.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I started at university as a girl of nineteen I suffered the perennial problem of all students, lack of money. But my friend Lucy always seemed to have enough. In fact she seemed to be loaded. One day I asked her how she managed. She looked at me conspiratorially and said:

"Striptease."

"You mean you get paid for taking all your clothes off and dancing nude with men watching?"

That was exactly what Lucy meant. I was shocked. But then Lucy continued.

"You should try it too Wendy. You're twenty, like me, pretty, with a good figure, good legs and big boobs. That's just what men like to see."

She said she worked evenings in the classier members-only clubs so she wouldn't encounter fellow students who went to the rough pubs. There was a strict no-touching rule with a big bouncer to enforce it and keep the girls safe. She also told me how much money she made. I was impressed. Lucy suggested I pair up with her.

Though I'd been shocked at first the idea grew on me. I'd discovered sex in a big way since starting at university. I'd also discovered I had an exhibitionist streak. At wild student parties I was always one of the first girls with all my clothes off. In my student bedroom I got on my bed in front of my big wall mirror. I did a slow strip from my bra and panties and sprawled nude in the kind of poses I'd seen the girls doing in my father's secret stash of filthy magazines which I'd found. I spread my legs to display my neat dark pussy bush and stuck my bum and tits out. I decided I looked good nude.

So to cut a long story short I told Lucy. She arranged an audition for me with the agency she worked with. I stripped to a music track from a microskirt and skimpy top with some sexy underwear I'd bought specially. It felt really exciting, and I could tell from the agent's bulging jeans that I'd impressed him even before he told me I'd got the job. He was very happy for me to team up with Lucy in the clubs. So that's how I started as a stripper.

I was soon stripping on stage at clubs in a rota with Lucy and other girls. As well as solo striptease acts some clubs featured two or more girl acts. Lucy's blonde hair paired well with my brunette, and we were as daring and randy as each other. We did a two girl act that proved to be very popular, and that's how that unforgettable evening started.

It was our "naughty schoolgirls" routine. The pounding music starts, the lights come on and Lucy and I step onto the stage. We're wearing schoolgirl uniforms and we're holding hands. Our white blouses bulge over our boobs and they're thin enough to show our white bras through, with school neckties and of course a button or two left open for teacher. Down below we wear microscopically short grey pleated wraparound mini skirts high up our thighs, ending just at the tops of sheer black seamed stockings worn with black high heels. Underneath are white panties just like the white cotton schoolgirl knickers I detested wearing at school when I was eighteen, but of course very much briefer.

On the stage there's an old wooden school desk, a big blackboard on which some naughty boy has drawn a huge picture of a man's erect penis bending up from a thick bush of pubic hair to a big round mushroom head, and a teacher's cane for spanking naughty girls' bottoms.

We stroll round the stage, swinging our hips sensuously to the music, letting the boys have a good ogle of our legs. We playfully flick up what little there is of our skirts to tease them with a peep of stocking tops and knickers. We sit at the desk and spread our legs for teacher, showing him our knickers and our stocking tops to feed his fantasies for when he masturbates lusting for us. We bend over the desk with our backs to the boys and wiggle our bottoms in unison to treat them to full views of Lucy's knickers taut over her bum cheeks and my thin thong gusset nestling between my bum cheeks.

We show the boys we're naughty girls who're interested in each other. We kiss, pressing our bodies against each other. We fondle each other's bulging breasts through our blouses. We reach a hand up each other's skirt to caress each other's thighs and pussy bulge through our knickers and slip our hands down inside to play with each other's cunt. In turn we step a high heeled foot up onto the desk and momentarily pull the front of our knickers down to show each other, and the boys, a glimpse of my dark furred cunt and Lucy's smooth shaven slit. The boys always love that moment!

Then we slowly undress each other. We unclip each other's skirts first and let them drop to show our naughty non-school regulation knickers and stocking tops, then off come neckties and blouses. Just in our bras, knickers and stockings we play with each other, teasing the boys. We feel their excitement rising. They're all desperate to see us nude!

Then it's bras off to bounce and swing our boobs as we sway to the throbbing beat of the music, before we play with each other's naked tits and kiss and lick each other's nipples. Then it's the moment the boys are all desperate for, when we take off each other's knickers. We can almost smell the testosterone and feel their blazing lust as they try to pull our knickers off by sheer willpower. Usually some frantic guy yells:

"Get your knickers off, girls!" Or words to that effect.

I bend over the desk and wiggle my bottom at the boys to invite Lucy to pull my knickers down. She pulls them down round my thighs, I let them drop then kick them aside. I spread my legs wide for Lucy's exploring hand to fondle my bare bottom then reach under me between my legs to play with my pussy. I squirm with the sexual pleasure, letting my tits swing and letting my face show how I'm enjoying Lucy's hand exciting me. The boys' hoots and yells tells us they love it!

Then, just in stockings and heels I squat wide legged in front of Lucy showing the boys my hairy cunt, and I pull Lucy's knickers down. She spreads her legs wide, leaning back against the desk thrusting her pussy forward for me to kiss and lick her smooth pussy. Sometimes we step up onto the desk to slowly peel each other's stockings off, always after a good long feel of each other's pussy. Other times one or both of us leave our stockings on for boys who like stocking tops. Either way the boys love it.

If we're feeling particularly randy or if the boys are getting really excited we might even toss them our knickers to scramble for and for the winner to play with and wank over. We always keep a few pairs of knickers with us just for that. We all know what dirty boys do with girls' knickers!

Then comes the lesbian stuff they've all come to see.

Writhing and squirming nude on the stage, spreading our legs wide, wiggling our bottoms, swinging and sticking out our breasts we feel and kiss each other's naked body all over, tits, cunts, bottoms, the lot. We rub our tits together and against each other's cunts. We get into scissors position rubbing our pussies together. We get into 69 position to kiss, lick and finger fuck each other's pussy. The girl underneath fakes a spectacular squealing, tit-bouncing, juddering, leg-kicking, hip thrusting orgasm, wrapping her legs over the girl on top and pounding her bum with her heels. And lots, lots more.

Then, one evening, it happened. Lucy was nude but for black high heels, bent over the desk with her legs wide and her bottom toward the boys. I was in stockings and heels with the cane in my hand pretending to give Lucy six of the best on her naked bottom for being such a naughty girl. With each pretended thwack Lucy would squeal for more, quiver her bottom, swing her pendulously hanging breasts and spread her legs even wider. When I'd finished spanking her I would kiss and caress Lucy's bottom better. That was another routine the boys' cheers and shouts always tell me they love. Hearing the boys' raucous yells I glanced at the audience. I felt as if an electric shock had hit me.

There in the gloom was one of my university professors. I'll call him Professor John. I guess in a way I wasn't surprised to see him there. He was one of the most lecherous men I've ever met. In tutorials he was always trying to look up my skirt and ogling my legs and breasts and I could feel him mentally undressing me. I secretly loved it! He was late forties, fit and good looking with a streak of grey in his hair that made him look distinguished. On his desk there used to be a photo of a very elegant woman in a black evening dress. That had disappeared a few weeks before, as had his wedding ring, and since then I'd noticed he'd got even more interested in me.

Lucy and I usually finish our act showing each other, and the boys, our favourite sex positions. We lay on our backs, spread and fold our legs up till our knees are near our shoulders ready for teacher to mount us on top. We squat as if we're astride teacher and bob up and down bouncing our tits as if we're riding his rod. We bend over the desk or get on all fours with our legs wide, ready to enjoy teacher's hard cock from behind.

That evening, as I showed the boys how I like to be fucked Professor John's eyes followed my every move. It was just as if it was him on top of me thrusting his hard cock up me. I knew that in his mind I was astride him and he was feeling my tits and it was his hard up cock my pussy lips were sliding up and down. As I bent over the desk his belly was slapping my bottom as he had me in doggy. Finally, as Lucy and I strolled hand in hand nude off the stage swaying our hips I could feel Professor John's eyes lock on my naked swinging bottom all the way.

I was in a panic, but I didn't tell Lucy. I knew exactly what to do. After a strip routine girls go into the audience to see if any of the men wants a "private dance" in one of the little booths down a corridor. I quickly put on my schoolgirl outfit and went out. Men often head for the toilets immediately after a girl comes off stage to masturbate while their cocks are still hard over the memory of a girl's act fresh in their minds. At the end of a day the toilet cubicle walls are always covered with fresh semen stains.

But the Professor hadn't gone for a wank. He was still there. Threading my way through the crowd and ignoring the obscene suggestions and adventurous hands on my body I made my way straight to him. As he saw me approach his lewd grin got bigger and bigger and I could feel my schoolgirl outfit evaporating under his lustful gaze.

"Hi Professor," I began. "Did you like our act? Now when you're mentally undressing me in class you'll know what's on offer."

In the gloom of the bar I perched on a bar stool next to him, so close to him my stocking clad legs brushed him. I spread my legs so he could see my stocking tops and knickers and arched my back a bit so my blouse bulged over my breasts. Then I asked him if he wanted a private dance with me.

"What's a private dance?" He asked.

I knew he was just playing. Every guy in the place knows what a private dance is, but I told him. It's just a man and a girl in a little booth just big enough for the two of them. The girl strips just for him, getting really close.

"How close?" The dirty minded lecher asked me with a lewd grin.

I grinned back. I can grin just as lewdly as any dirty minded boy.

"That's between you and me," I said, spreading my legs as wide as I could on the bar stool and leaning toward him. "I'll let you touch my tits and pussy ... if you want."

He wanted! On the stage, big boobed blonde Nancy was squatting wide legged nude but for red high heels on the stage with her hand between her spread legs getting her big breasts bobbing as her fingers ruffled her bush as she showed the boys how she masturbated. All eyes were on her and no one saw the Professor's hand start on my knee, explore its way up my stocking clad thigh, play with my stocking tops and my bare thigh above, find the cameltoe slit of my vagina through the thin white cotton of my knickers, then ruffle my pubic hair as his hand slipped quickly down inside my knickers. I nuzzled my pussy against his hand cupped over my mound.

"How much?" He asked. A private dance normally costs quite a bit, but even so we find there's no shortage of customers.

"Free," I replied. "On the house. A special treat for a very naughty boy."

As I spoke I reached down and touched the bulging front of Professor John's trousers. This time he spread his legs for my hand and I could feel the size and stiffness of his erection ridge. I could already tell he was hard up erect and massive. We headed for the private dance booths. Although there's a strict no touching rule, we girls interpret that as "unless a girl wants to be touched." The bouncer at that club knows when to turn a blind eye, encouraged by the occasional hand job and posing for his camera. There's normally a CCTV to check we follow the rules, but I knew a booth where the CCTV had never worked.

The booth had a little mushroom like stool in the middle of the floor for a man to sit on, and mirrors on the walls and the back of the door so he can see his girl strip from every angle. As soon as the door was closed behind us Professor John's hands were all over me: under my skirt on my bottom and pussy and on my breasts through my blouse. Just like the men need a wank after they've watched me, after I've stripped and posed nude for men I'm up for anything. I want a man, and what I want most of all is a big hard cock to play with. I was loving it!

"Sit down," I said. "That's the rules."

He obediently sat down. His trousers were bulging massively and the grin on his face told me he could tell I was a girl who knew rules were there to be disobeyed.

"You've seen what I've got," I said, playfully lifting my skirt. "Why don't you show me what you've got?"

As I spoke I reached down and ran my finger tip slowly along the hard ridge of his erection. A moment later his trousers and his briefs were down round his ankles, his legs were spread wide and one of the biggest cocks I've ever seen was sticking up vertically between his legs from his thickly haired balls to a big purple head gleaming under the spotlights.

His hands were all over my legs, under my skirt playing with my pussy bulge and bottom through my knickers as I undid his shirt. He was getting frantic! Then it was his turn to grunt, gasp and squirm as my hands were on him. I caressed his hairy chest then ran my hands slowly town his front to ruffle his thick pubic hair, lightly caress his balls, to reach right under him to tickle his arse, and of course to feel and stroke his steel hard straining shaft.

Then our private striptease began. I swayed close to him for him undo my skirt and let it drop. I thrust my bulging blouse toward him to unbutton. The poor boy was squirming so much from my hand on his cock and balls that it took his trembling hands quite some time to undo each blouse button! I gyrated round him just in my underwear, letting him run his fingertips deliciously along the thin white thong gusset between my bum cheeks and right under me. I love it when a boy does that and it got the thin cotton sopping with my juices.

He made short work of my bra. I let him watch my breasts bounce and swing before I almost smothered him thrusting my big soft boobs against his face. His hands, lips and tongue were all over my breasts. Then it was my turn to gasp and squeal as his tongue flicked my nipples while his fingers down inside my knickers found my love slit.

Like I'd done for Lucy on stage I bent over, leaning my hands against the mirrored wall for him to pull my knickers down then with my back still toward him I spread my legs and wiggled my bottom. I was so hot and excited I nearly wet myself as his fingers on my thighs, my bottom, exploring my bum crack and sliding between my legs to play with my throbbing pussy told me he was a man who knew just how a woman likes to be touched.

I kicked my knickers aside, turned and kicked off my shoes. I stepped up each leg in turn against the wall for him to peel off my stockings. As he did, he fondled, kissed and licked my pussy before his hands and kisses savoured every inch of my bare legs. As soon as I was nude, I was all over him, pressing my naked breasts against him, brushing his lust and erection swollen cock head with my pussy fur, letting my exploring fingers between his spread legs drive him wild. Then came the climax of my act.

As he sat there on the stool I stood astride his leg letting my breasts press against his bare arm and my pussy brush his thigh. I ran my hand smoothly down his front and had a brief play with his balls. Then I wrapped my hand round his almost vertical rock hard erect cock. It was so big I could hardly close my hand round it, and rock hard stiff. I'd lubed my hand with a little tube of hand cream I'd brought with me in readiness. Guessing what was to come he spread his legs even wider, thrust his hips forward and reached round me to grip my bottom to pull me against him.

Then I hand jobbed him. I tugged and stroked his taut foreskin smoothly and rhythmically full length from his thick bush of pubic hair to my hand sliding up almost off his cock head. I've learned how to make a boy wait. Even so some boys I've wanked get so excited they shoot their cum the moment my fingers or lips touch their straining excited cock. Professor John took ages, gasping, grunting, thrusting his cock, squeezing and stroking my bottom, thighs and breasts. As I hand pleasured him I showed him I knew how to hold a boy on the agonising brink of an orgasm for as long as I wanted. All the time the mirrored wall treated him to a view of my naked body against him, his hard up cock and my steadily pumping hand.

After ages of my hand pumping his cock he shot his load. He made that "Nnnggghhh!" noise boys always make, rammed his hips forward, and dug his fingers hard into my bum cheek to pull me against him. His cock suddenly became incredibly stiff in my hand before his whole body juddered and his cock pulsed in my hand. A huge spurt of his semen fountained up over his belly and chest. I've wanked lots of boys since I discovered boys at eighteen. Professor John wasn't just the oldest man I'd ever wanked, but one of the most spectacular when he came.

He sat there panting for a while with his semen trickling down his chest to catch in his pubic hair and with his a strand of semen dangling from his swinging still half erect cock. After we'd dressed. I gave the Professor my knickers to remember me by. We made our way together back to the stage area, passing the bouncer whose wink told me he'd turned his usual blind eye. I did a couple more solo strips after that but by the time Lucy and I had finished our shift the Professor had left.

That's not quite the end of the story. A couple of days later I had a tutorial with Professor John. As usual his eyes were on my legs all the way through. When the tutorial ended and we all started to leave he called me.

"Wendy, can you stay for a moment to discuss your last assignment?"

I hadn't been doing well in my course work but I knew that wasn't what he was interested in. As soon as he'd closed the door I leaned back against his desk to swing my tits up and spread my legs. His hand was instantly under my skirt and down inside my panties. After he'd had a play he stepped back.

"Wendy. I have to leave my office for exactly fifteen minutes and I'm leaving you here with the door locked behind me. Don't you dare look at the end of term exam papers which are in that brown folder on my desk."

Then he stepped through the door and locked it behind him. In the brown folder there were the exam papers. There was also a pack of condoms. I got the message. Fifteen minutes later I knew I'd be doing very well in the end of term exams. The Professor also made sure I did well in my course work, but that's another story!