All Comments on 'Rick Needed a Beer, Gets Much More Pt. 02'

by Iwanttwo

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So what happened next?

Did he stay the weekend? Or meet with her on Saturday night?

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 4 years ago
yes you are gay

You are gay and so am I. I have finally admitted it to myself. It's wonderful reading about another man going through the same thing.

OpenManOpenManalmost 4 years ago
Mmmmm... bi?

So, the author has something against bi people. You CAN love both cock and pussy, you know.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

Hmm. Shelly seems to have more issues than Rick or Tim. The boxes being described are not mutually exclusive, though the Shelly & Tim characters seem to think so.

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

Yet another good tale of MM Sex, the more I read this Authors work the more I wished I had more experience of MM Anal.

The whole Straight or not question is an interesting one, personally I regard myself as Heterosexual although I freely admit to enjoying Sucking Cock and if more of the Men who I got involved with Cocking Sucking with had pushed me towards Anal, both receiving & giving, I have no doubt I would have gone with it, however that, unfortunately, did not happen, if it had happened I might have found myself referring to myself as Bi, however I really do not think that is appropriate.

I have only ever been Fucked once and I in no way find Men attractive, I definitely find woman attractive and love to Eat and Fuck pussy, although it has been over 10 years since I have had any involvement with a woman, which is due to the fact that my last breakup was very messy and hurtful, I just decided that at my age at the time, about 53/54, that I had had it with the emotional minefield that I get into with woman.

I have no doubt that there will be those that read my comment and say I am living in denial, however I am not, I Sucked my first Cock before I was a teenager, so I have had over 50 years to consider my Sexuality and I still think I am Heterosexual, unfortunately due to a health issue I will no longer be able to be Fucked or Fuck a Man, otherwise I was really looking forward to exploring MM Anal Sex in more detail, based on my own unfortunate circumstance my advice to any Man that might be considering MM Sex would be get on with it before it is too late, if it is something you have ever thought about the chances are you will enjoy it, you may feel awkward once you have Cum and you may have lots of confusing thoughts, but you could also have a lot of Fun and just ignore what society might think of you, believe me there are a lot of Man around that are having the same thoughts and desires, join & check out the Fabguys site if you have any doubt, it is amazing how many 'Straight Married Men' there are on the site looking for a bit of Cock Fun of some kind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwanttwo@Iwanttwo
Yes, No, Maybe? I love to receive feedback and input. All comments are welcome. I welcome messages on Forum and will respond to all.

story TAGS