Rick Needed a Beer, Gets Much More Pt. 13

Story Info
Week at the beach ends, decisions made?
1.2k words
4.71
7.5k
9

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwanttwo
Iwanttwo
537 Followers

I recommend reading previous chapters to understand the characters and Rick's exploration and...

I love your comments and input. Should the story continue? Thoughts? Feel free to message me on Forum.

---------------------------

I woke up Saturday morning feeling refreshed, rested and ...confused. My idea had been to get away for a week of solitude, time to digest all of the new sexual experiences of the past month and to come to some resolution as to who I am.

I lay in bed contemplating the week and my exploration. I can now rule out being strictly straight, as I clearly love to suck cock. Straight men don't get excited by seeing a nice cock or go wild with passion sucking a cock and looking forward to having it erupt with delicious cum in their mouth. I have to admit that I love cock, sucking cock, rubbing it on my face, having it plunge deep in my ass, fucking me to orgasm.

I still enjoy being with a woman, but am still in a state of confusion. I have new questions. Am I a top? Am I a bottom? Do I like bears like Big Ben and Rob? Or do I prefer muscle builders like Vic? Or athletes like Tim and Roy (more about him later)? Am I a cross dresser? These aren't questions a straight man asks. Whether I like it or not, I am may be gay, and I do love sex with men.

And my week of solitude started out as anything but a week of solitude.

I am still feeling shame and guilt for being so abused at the Club on Sunday night, but I asked for it, I could have left, but didn't. In a strange way, I enjoyed it, being desired by, and bringing satisfaction to so many men. I know I never want to get gang fucked like that again.

The rest of the week was uneventful. I managed to keep to myself, working on my all over tan and enjoying swimming nude in the crystal clear gulf water. I really enjoyed the freedom of taking long nude walks.

I say uneventful, that is, except for one encounter, and what an encounter it was.

Friday, my last day on the beach, was a beautiful day. I really enjoyed walking on the beach and swimming in the nude. After several hours of sunning, I went for my last swim in the warm, clear water. As I started to walk out, I noticed a young man running nude down the beach toward me. He was gorgeous. He looked to be a few inches shorter than my 6' 2", had an amazing muscular body, the build of a gymnast with a dark all over tan. He was shaved smooth all over, except for short brown hair, like me. His lean abs were flexing with each stride, his sweaty skin shinning in the sun and his impressive cock swinging with each step.

I stopped to allow him to run past in front of me and was entranced with his beauty. I knew I was attracted to him and wanted to fuck him. He came to a stop right in front of me, breathing hard from his run, and introduced himself as Roy. He said "seeing you walking out of the water was so sexy, you are so hot I had to stop and meet you."

We chatted for a few minutes and I felt a chemistry between us, two tanned, fit, naked, smooth men who couldn't take their eyes off of each other. I noticed his thick cock growing, pointing at me, and knew mine was also hard and pointing at him.

Looking at him, our eyes locked, I grabbed his cock and pulled him to me, putting my other hand around his back, and kissing him on the lips. He welcomed my embrace and we began kissing passionately, exploring each others mouths with our tongues. As I continued to stroke his cock, I ran my hand down his sweaty back and ass, light fingering his asshole. He didn't resist and I pushed my finger in deeper. He groaned, and I led him to my beach towel and lay him down on his back.

I kneeled between his legs and took his cock in my mouth and began sucking it's length as I continued to finger his ass. I pulled his legs up and licked my way down to his rosebud, inhaling his sweaty, manly aroma. I began to rim his hole, pushing my tongue in, as I continued to stroke his cock. He started pleading "Rick, I want your cock in me, fuck me, please fuck me!"

I spit on his asshole and then on my cock and move up and placed it on the entrance, pushing gently, as Roy grabbed my hips and pulled me into him. He felt amazing. I started pumping my cock in and out, and wondered why I didn't top more often. But his moans reminded me, as my cock stroked his prostate, that being on the receiving end is also magnificent. I leaned down and kissed him as I continued deep, slow thrusts. He moved to meet each thrust and continued to pull me in. I felt my orgasm swelling up in me and told him I was getting ready to cum. He held me in and said "cum in me, I want to feel you shoot your seed deep in me!"

I started to shudder and pushed my cock deep in his ass and held it there as it spasmed, cumming intensely as his ass contracted on my cock and I felt his cum spraying on our chests and stomachs. I collapsed on him, sweaty and exhausted from our intense fucking. After our breathing returned to normal I kissed him and suggested we go for a swim.

As we walked out of the gulf after swimming, he said he had to hurry home and started jogging off down the beach. He was beautiful as he ran off, and I found I had become erect as I watched, wishing our time together had not been so short.

I started to pack up to leave and found I had one beer left, grabbed it and walked down to waters edge and sat down to enjoy it. As I sat there, a favorite tune came to mind;

"My toes in the water, my ass in the sand

not a worry in the world, a beer in my hand

what a wonderful day"...because I am

Am I gay? Why am I having such a difficult time admitting I'm gay? Is it fear of being rejected? That people won't accept me? That I still love fucking a beautiful woman?

———————————————

I rolled out of bed and took a long, hot shower, shaving my body smooth, rubbed lotion over my body and admired my all over tan. There was no sign of my old speedo tan lines. I chose to wear my new pink thong, as I loved how it contrasted with my tan. Wanting to wear something comfortable, I picked a pair of snug athletic shorts and a fitted t-shirt that barely went below my waist. I leaned over, looking in the mirror, and noticed that it would rode up and my pink thong was clearly visible. I thought to myself that I would have to be careful to keep my thong out of sight. Or would the exhibitionist in me come out? I packed and headed to the airport.

To be continued...

Iwanttwo
Iwanttwo
537 Followers