Ricky's Story Pt. 02

Story Info
Going back in time we see Ricky become a cock slut.
2.1k words
4.57
6k
12

Part 2 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
311 Followers

(I'm going to go back in time for this chapter and explain how Ricky came to be such a bottom cock slut)

In my senior year of high school, we moved to a central Florida college town. This allowed my parents to use the university, from which they had graduated,, research facilities with their engineering consulting business. Our house was on a street with other similar ones -- all two-story with small lawns. This house worked well for us as their master bedroom suite was on the first floor, and the only thing upstairs was two bedrooms and a bathroom connecting the two. As an only child, I had the entire second floor pretty much to myself.

My bedroom had large windows on the side and the back with the hallway and door toward the front of the house. The neighbor on my side of the house was away on business, so I saw no need to close my curtains. I enjoy being naked and spent a lot of my time in my room without clothes.

My first day at my new school was pretty interesting. I knew for a long time I was gay, my interest is only in men, and the older the better. As I am fairly small, I was set up for some bullying from my new classmates, and it didn't take long.

A group of three of them was giving me a hard time when a strong, loud voice yelled at them to knock it off. They immediately did and turned to walk away. I looked to see who my savior was and there was this tall, well-built blonde guy, smiling at me.

Of course, when checking him out my eyes spent a minute staring at the bulge in the front of his jeans.

Extending his hand, he said, "My name is Ron. Those guys won't bother you again, I'll see to it."

His hand was strong, his grip firm as I shook it, looking into his eyes with a smile.

"I'm Ricky, my first day here," I said.

Walking down the hall together, he explained that he could keep all of the bullies away from me if I would be his "special friend" as he put it. "Of course, if you don't want to be my special friend, I can't protect you from them and they can make life a real bitch."

Blushing, I had a pretty good idea what he meant by "special friend" and I stammered, "Yes, I can be your friend."

Stopping and looking at me with a grin, he said, "Special friend?".

Nodding my head, I said, "Yes, special friend."

"Good", he said as we reached the doors, "Give me your address and I'll pick you up in the morning to drive you to school."

I wrote my address on a piece of paper along with my phone number and gave it to him. Smiling at me, he said, "Okay, see you in the morning. Now I have to get to practice." and he walked off whistling.

The next morning, as I stepped outside to go to school, Ron pulled up in his car, an older well kept model. I climbed in beside him and he drove toward school.

"You ready to be my special friend", he asked, looking at me.

I smiled at him and nodding said "Yes, I'm ready."

He pulled behind a strip mall near the school and drove past some stores. I noticed another car backed into one parking spot, a guy sitting in the driver's seat, his head back. Ron went down a few spots and backed into a parking spot. Shutting off the motor, he leaned his seat back and reached down, and unzipped his jeans. He pulled out his hard seven-inch cut cock and looked at me.

"It's not going to suck itself," he said to me, reaching over and pulling my head down toward his lap.

I had dreamed of sucking a cock for a long time but never had a chance to actually do it. Now I eagerly opened my mouth, wrapping my hand around the base of his cock, and started sucking. I had watched many videos of cock sucking and just went with what I thought I should do. Judging by the moans coming from Ron, I guess I was doing okay.

Up and down his cock I went with my mouth and it didn't take long. Soon he put his hand on my head and held my mouth down on him as he shot warm cum into my mouth which I quickly swallowed.

After five good shots, he moaned and leaned back, spent. I held him in my mouth, not wanting it to end, running my tongue over his spent cock. He pulled my head up off of his lap and pushed his cock into his jeans. "Time to head to the salt mines," he said as he started the car. When we pulled into the parking lot, he looked at me with a smile.

"You're a good cocksucker. I'll text you next time I need a blowjob," he said to me as we got out of the car.

I felt strangely satisfied with what I had done, excited actually.

I knew I enjoyed it and found myself wanting to do it again.

My morning classes flew by and soon I was walking into the cafeteria for some lunch.

I saw Ron sitting at a table with two other guys and when he saw me, waved me over.

"This is Jack, he's our starting middle linebacker," Ron said pointing to the larger guy at the table.

Jack stuck out his hand and shook mine and nodding over to the small guy sitting beside him said, "And this is Billy, my special friend. Glad to meet you, Ricky."

I shook hands with Billy, he smiled at me as I said, "Nice to meet you, Billy,".

The four of us chatted about school and the various teams.

They were surprised when I told them I played soccer.

Soon another guy came running up.

"Come on guys," he said to Ron and Jack, "Coach is pissed about something and wants us in his office right now."

Ron and Jack jumped up and quickly followed the other guy out of the cafeteria.

I smiled at Billy and took a bite of my pizza.

"How do you like being a special friend?" Billy asked me.

I smiled and said, "It's only been one time for me so far and I think I like it."

Billy gave a small laugh.

"I like it too and I've been a special friend for a year now."

We chatted, mostly about video games we liked, swapped phone numbers, and agreed to get together to play some games.

Then it was off to afternoon classes.

I got home and there was a note from my folks, they had to go to a meeting at a nearby town and would not be home until later that night.

I sent Billy a text and asked if he wanted to come over and try a new game I just received.

He agreed and would be there in 15 minutes.

When he got to my place, I got us each a soft drink and we headed up to my room to play the game.

I have a good-sized TV on the wall at the foot of my bed, so we sat back on the bed and played.

It was a pretty easy game, at least for me, and I beat Billy every time.

Finally, we had enough and I was giving him a hard time about being a good loser.

He grabbed me and we started wrestling around on the bed, laughing and tickling each other.

Finally, I had him pinned, holding his arms above his head, me straddling him.

I looked down into his eyes and smiled.

"Give up yet?" I asked him.

Suddenly he raised his head up and kissed me on the lips.

It caught me by surprise and I blinked at him, looking into his eyes.

He dropped his head back, blushing.

"I'm sorry," he said, "I don't know why I did that."

I smiled down at him and leaned down and kissed him, holding my lips against his, prying his mouth open and sliding my tongue into his mouth.

He moaned deeply and his tongue began wrestling with mine.

I released his arms and he put them around me, holding me as we kissed.

Breaking the long kiss, I looked into his eyes.

"I guess this makes us special friends now," I said to him.

He smiled at me and said, "Yes, I think we are our own special friends," and he raised his head up and kissed me again.

I rolled off of him onto my side, pulling him to me as we kissed.

Then I sat up and pulled my shirt off and tossed it aside and Billy did the same thing.

Kneeling on our knees on the bed, we kissed again with our hands running over each other's back, arms and chest.

I flopped down on my back and raising my hips pushed my jeans and underwear down.

Billy reached down and pulled them off my feet at tossed them onto the floor, his eyes fixed on my hard five-inch cock.

"Your turn," I said to him, "Get those clothes off."

Billy stood and quickly got out of his jeans and underwear then fell back onto the bed, our arms wrapped around each other, legs entwined, bodies rubbing.

I felt his hard four-inch cock rubbing against mine and I reached down and grabbed him.

As he moaned, I shoved him over onto his back and began kissing down his body -- over his nipples, down his belly.

I ran my tongue over his leaking cock, tasting him.

I had no trouble taking all of him into my mouth, sucking on him, holding him all the way in my mouth while I looked up at him.

"Oh yes, Ricky," Billy moaned, "Please."

I then started sucking his cock, up and down my mouth went.

I cupped his small ball sack in one hand, massaging it.

Soon Billy cried out and thrust his hips up and shot a nice load of warm cum into my mouth which I eagerly swallowed.

When he collapsed back down, I kept him in my mouth for a few minutes, enjoying the feel and taste of him.

Then I climbed up onto him and gave him a deep passionate kiss.

I then climbed up, straddling his chest and reached down and took his head into my hands, and pulled him toward my hard five-inch cock.

Billy opened his mouth and took me in and started sucking.

"Oh yes, Billy, yes," I cried out to him as I watched my cock sliding in and out of his mouth, "That feels so good.

Suck me, Billy."

Holding his head, I rocked my hips back and forth, slowly fucking his mouth.

He had his hands on my hips as he sucked, feeling my ball sack bumping against his chin.

I moaned loudly and shoved into his mouth and shot probably the biggest load I've ever done into him as he swallowed every drop.

As I released him and started to pull away, he held me and started kissing up and down my spent cock.

I dropped down onto the bed next to him and we were soon in each other's arms, kissing madly.

"Oh, wow," Billy said, "That was really great."

I lightly kissed him and said, "Yes, I loved it. We can do it whenever we want, can't we?"

After giving me another quick kiss, he said he had to get home for dinner. I watched him get dressed and then walked him downstairs to the door, me still completely naked. We had one more deep kiss at the door and then he left.

I leaned against the door for a few minutes, enjoying the feeling of making love with someone.

I felt fulfilled and very contented.

Slowly I went back upstairs, took a long hot shower and pulled on some sweats and grabbed some cold pizza from the fridge, and headed back to my room to try to get some studying down.

A short time later I got a text from Ron, "I'll pick you up in the morning."

I just replied back with a K and sat back, thinking about sucking Ron's cock and how much I enjoyed it.

I guess I really am a cock slut.

Later that night, as I climbed into bed, nude, and started stroking my hard cock, I reached over and grabbed my phone.

I took a quick photo of my hand wrapped around my cock and sent Billy a message.

"I loved it today. Wish you were still here."

Shortly he sent back, "Love the picture and loved being with you. See you at school."

After I finished getting myself off, shooting a nice load while thinking about sucking both Ron and Billy, I fell asleep and slept very well.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
311 Followers