All Comments on 'Ricky's Story Pt. 01'

by HotAss4U

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
UK21_MalemareUK21_Malemareover 1 year ago

Loved this story! I wish fervently that I could be Ricky! What I wouldn’t have given to be introduced to a big cocked black guy back when I was 18! A completely different life!

Thank you - well done- more please!

ISawThat_KarmaISawThat_Karmaover 1 year ago

Oh God, eleven inches!!! I was hard from the start!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great start. I see there's a lot of stories to read, perhaps some experiences similar to mine. My first were with two white guys in college, one was a friend from my hometown and the other a professor, they were newbie efforts. Just after college, I had my first black guy, or really he had me, for three months. He was the first man to really fuck me, every which way one can and the first guy to go deep down my throat, I teared me up doing that. After him almost spent almost a year with another black guy, 18 years older, I loved riding his shaft. I dated three other black men, two married before meeting an older white guy, whom I'm now with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHotAss4U@HotAss4U
Total submissive bottom male that loves sex with men and women (getting pegged). I do have a nice ass that really loves being used.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES