Ricky's Story Pt. 08

Story Info
Ricky has more fun with Zach.
2.1k words
4.69
3.3k
8

Part 8 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
311 Followers

Sunday night I was getting ready for bed, stripping off my clothes when my phone dinged with a message. Standing in the middle of my room, naked, I picked up the phone.

The message was from Ron, "I'll pick you up in the morning."

I replied back, "K".

Then almost immediately I got a text from Mr. Clark.

"Stand there and jerk off for me. I want to watch you get off."

Smiling, I put the phone down and standing in the middle of the room, with my curtains open, I began to stroke my cock. Swaying back and forth, I stroked my now hard cock while I ran my other hand over my body, my eyes closed, remembering how Mr. Clark had fucked me.

Soon I was moaning and thrusting my hips as my hand worked my cock. I shot my load, shooting onto the floor in front of me. I grabbed a rag and bent over at the waist, legs spread, to wipe it up, my ass facing the window and Mr. Clark.

"Good show," he texted me, "And I want that hot little ass of yours again and soon."

Looking back over my shoulder, I smiled toward the window and wiggled my ass.

I walked over and climbed into bed as my phone dinged another message. Looking at the phone, I saw it was from Zach.

"Is Ron giving you a ride to school?"

"Yes," I replied back with a pout icon attached.

"Okay, see you at school," he replied.

I turned over and drifted off to sleep, dreaming of all the wonderful things that were suddenly happening to me. I slept with a smile on my face.

I awoke excited. Monday was going to be a good day. We only had half day of school which meant a full afternoon to have some fun. I showered, dressed and had breakfast. I walked outside and waited only a few minutes until Ron drove up.

I hopped into the car and we drove to the back of the strip mall. Backing into our usual spot, Ron shut the motor off, leaned his seat back and pulled his hard cock out of his jeans.

Giving him a smile, I leaned over, wrapping a couple of fingers around the base while I took the head into my mouth. I ran my tongue around the head, feeling the smoothness of it and tasting his salty precum.

I slid my mouth down his cock, taking his entire seven inches, feeling it push a bit into my throat. I held him there, deep throating his cock. When I felt his hand on the back of my head, I began going up and down, sucking.

"Oh yeah," Ron moaned as I sucked, "That's it. Suck it."

Harder and faster I sucked. Soon Ron was groaning and shoved his hips up, I felt his cock spasm as he shot his warm load of cum into my mouth. I swallowed as he continued to shoot until he collapsed back in his seat, spent.

"Wow," Ron said as he tucked his cock back into his jeans, "You really are a great cock sucker."

I smiled at him as I licked my lips. "Thanks for breakfast," I said squeezing his thigh as he started the car and we drove to school.

The half day of school was a snap, over very quickly. Then it was off to soccer practice. As we dressed in the locker room, the guys were laughing and joking about their weekends. When Zach took off his shirt, a couple of the guys whistled.

"It looks like Zach had a good weekend. Look at those scratches," one of them said.

I couldn't help blushing, giving Zach a quick eye to eye glance.

"Yeah, yeah," Zach said. "It was a really great weekend."

After practice and a quick shower, I headed home. I was told to mow the lawn since I had my afternoon free. Getting home, changing into a pair of skimpy cutoffs and tee shirt, I started mowing. Shortly, Mr. Clark came out to his side yard and pretended to be working on some shrubs, but really watching me mow. And I was sure to give him a wiggle of my ass when I could.

Almost finished mowing, working in the front yard, Billy walked up. I stopped the mower and said, "Hey man, what's up?".

"I thought I'd stop by and see if you wanted to play this afternoon. But I see you're busy," Billy said as Mr. Clark walked up to us.

"Hi there," Mr. Clark said to Billy, "Your Billy? I think we met at the game Friday."

Billy gave him a big smile, his eyes checking out the nice bulge in Mr. Clark's sweatpants. "Yeah, I remember."

"Want to come over to my place and hang out until Ricky is done mowing? I'll give you a soda or something," Mr. Clark smiled at Billy.

"Sure, sounds great," Billy said.

They walked over to Mr. Clark's house, his hand on the small of Billy's back, guiding him. I noticed as they walked in the door, his hand slid down to cup Billy's ass. I smiled, knowing that Billy was probably going to lose his virginity this afternoon. I went back to mowing and finished quickly.

I saw a message on my phone from Zach as I walked into my room, peeling off my shirt.

"Hey, what are you doing?" was Zach's message.

"Just finished mowing the lawn, heading for a shower," I replied back, adding, "My folks are out, I'm home alone. Want to come over?"

"Yeah," Zach replied, "I'll be there soon."

I finished stripping off my clothes and jumped into the shower. The warm water felt good. I was all soaped up, ready to rinse off, when the door of the shower opened and in stepped a naked Zach.

Smiling at me, he said, "A hot shower sounded good." And he pushed me back against the wall, and kissed me hard and deep. Our wet bodies squirmed together, our hard cocks rubbing against each other. I had my arms around him, kissing him back.

I sank down in front of him, sliding my hands and lips down his wet body. Squatting in front of Zach, I lifted his cock and kissed each one of his balls, running my tongue over them then taking one into my mouth and tickle it with my tongue.

I ran my lips back up the underside of his cock and looking up at him, took the head into my mouth. He laid his hand on the top of my head and smiled down at me. Slowly I slid my mouth down onto his cock, letting it slide all the way into my throat, my eyes locked onto his. Then I started up and down, sucking on his cock while I held his balls in one hand.

Zach closed his eyes and enjoyed my sucking, moaning softly. After a few minutes, he reached down and pulled me back up and leaning into me, kissed me hard and deep.

"Turn around and bend over," Zach said to me.

I did as he said, turning around, spreading my legs and bending over with my hands on the wall. I felt his hands running over my ass cheeks, squeezing and massaging them. Then holding my hips, he stabbed at my puckered hole with his cock, pushing the head into me. I gasped as he slowly pushed the entire eight-inches into me, holding himself tight against me.

He reached under me and grabbed my hard cock with one hand as he pulled his cock back and slammed into me again. He began stroking my cock as he started long, slow thrusts. It didn't take me long. Soon I let out a yell and shot my load, Zach squeezing my cock and stroking me hard.

He then grabbed my hips with both hands and started fucking me hard and fast, the warm water of the shower beating down on us, our bodies slapping together.

After a time, Zach yelled and shoving deep into me, gave me a big load of his warm cum. We stayed in that position for a few minutes, recovering. Zach's spent cock, still half hard, felt wonderful in me and he held my hips tight against himself enjoying the feeling also.

Finally he pulled out of me and I stood on shaky legs and turned to him. He pulled me against himself and kissed me, deeply. I had my arms around his shoulders, kissing him back.

Pulling away, I smiled at him and said, "We'd better dry off. I'm turning into a prune."

We got out of the shower and dried off and walked together into my bedroom. Zach's clothes were in a pile in the middle of the room. I glanced over at Mr. Clark's house and laughed. Joining me, Zach asked what was so funny. I pointed to an uncovered window in Mr. Clark's house. There was Billy, naked, on a bed on his hands and knees. Behind him, also naked, was Mr. Clark on his knees, fucking the hell out of Billy. Mr. Clark looked over and saw Zach and I standing there watching, both of us naked with arms around each other. He raised a hand and waved, then continued fucking Billy.

Zach walked over to his clothes and picked them up and started to get dressed. I stood around, naked, watching him dress with a glance at Billy getting fucked. I went over and pulled out a pair of my bikini underwear and bent over to put them on.

Zach reached over and squeezed my ass while I was bent over.

"Damn," he said, "I really love your ass."

I stood and smiled at him. "All yours anytime you want it."

We finished dressing and headed downstairs. I walked outside with Zach and as I turned to go back into the house, Mr. Clark and Billy walked out of his house. They came over to me as I stood in the lawn smiling.

"Hey Ricky," Billy said to me, big smile on his face.

Just then my parents drove up and got out of the car. They were both wearing really big smiles.

"Someone is pretty happy about something," Mr. Clark said as they walked up to us.

"I have to go," Billy said, saying good-bye to everyone as he walked off.

"We got the chance to bid on a Hydroelectric Dam being built in Kenya. Will be a really big account for us if we get it.," my dad said.

Mother jumped in and said, "We have to drive over to Jacksonville tomorrow to give our presentation."

"Will you be back for my game Saturday?", I asked.

"Sure will. Probably back Thursday or Friday at the latest," father said. Looking at Mr. Clark, he added, "Can you keep an eye on Ricky while we're gone, Jim?".

With a big smile and a look at me, Mr. Clark said, "Sure. I'll be glad to take care of Ricky. We'll have a good time."

"Great, thanks," father said, "Well we have to pack and get things in order," and they walked into the house.

I looked at Mr. Clark who was smiling at me. He said, "My house after school tomorrow, Ricky. I'll take really good care of you."

I gave him a smile and said, "Sure thing, Mr. Clark. Er, Jim."

I went inside and saw my folks running around getting all kinds of files together, talking constantly to each other. I just went to the kitchen and fixed myself some dinner.

When my parents finally settled down, had some dinner, they explained everything to me. They wanted me to behave for Mr. Clark and be home in my bed by ten at night and to get myself up and off to school in the morning. I promised I would.

Later, I went up to my room to get ready for bed. Stripping off my clothes, in front of my bare window for Mr. Clark's enjoyment, I grabbed my phone to text Zach.

"Can you give me a ride to school in the morning? I have some good news," I sent him.

A few minutes later, he sent back, "Yeah. Looking forward to it. See you in the morning."

I lay there for a few minutes, excited. I grabbed my Twink World and went through it, getting hard looking at all the photos. Soon I was stroking my hard cock and then shot a big load onto my belly. After scooping it up and licking it off my fingers, I drifted off to a peaceful, excited sleep.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
311 Followers