Ricky's Story Pt. 07

Story Info
Ricky meets a new special friend.
2.5k words
4.55
3.6k
10

Part 7 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
310 Followers

Mr. Clark pulled into the parking lot beside the gym.  I looked over at him and smiled and said, "Thanks for everything.  I hope we can do it again."  And gave his thigh a squeeze.

"Oh yeah," he said, "We'll do it again real soon.   I don't think I can wait until next Saturday."

"Me too," I replied and opened the door, and stepped out.   Walking up to the gym, I looked back and he was sitting there watching me.

Walking into the locker room, I heard singing coming from the shower area.   I opened my locker, took off my shirt, folded it put it away.   Next, I pushed my shorts down and bent over to pick them up.

"Hey, Ricky," I heard a voice behind me say, "You finally brought the uniform back."

Still bent over, looking back over my shoulder, I saw Coach Martinez standing there with wet hair and a towel wrapped around his waist.   Slowly standing, I looked him over and smiled. His chest was covered with dark curly hair, a flat stomach, and strong-looking legs.

"Yeah, coach," I said, smiling, "I had to show my family and friends."

"Good," he said, looking me up and down, wearing only my knee socks and bikini underwear.  

He stepped toward me, pulling the towel off and rubbing his wet hair with it.   My eyes fixed on his large, uncut cock swaying as he walked.

As I licked my lips staring at his cock, he reached down and started stroking it.   "I'm really glad to have you on the team this year," he said to me.

"Me too, coach," I said, never taking my eyes off of his hardening cock.

Just then we heard the door open.   Coach Martinez quickly put the towel around his waist and turned toward his office.  Just then, Zach, the goalie walked in.

The coach said to him as he started into his office, "Forget something, Zach?".

"Yeah, coach," Zach said, "I left my watch in my locker."

Turning to me and giving me a big smile as he looked me up and down, he said, "Hey Ricky.   How's our number one striker doing?".

Standing there with just my bikini underwear and knees socks on, I smiled back at him.   "Doing great, man," I said, "Finally getting out of my uni.".   I turned my back to him and bent over to take off my socks.

Zach leaned against the doorway, looking at me.   He said, "Well, I am one that is really glad you are on the team."

As I finished dressing, Zach continued to watch me, I started toward the door.   "Time to get home," I said.

"Let me give you a lift," he said, "My car is outside.   You live over on Ash Street?".

"Yeah," I said to him, "Thanks for the ride."

We walked out to his car, a sporty Beemer.   "Wow, nice car," I said to him.

"Thanks," he said,  "A present from my folks on my eighteenth birthday."    And we drove off.

It was only a few minutes to get to my house.   I pointed to the driveway and Zach pulled up alongside the house.

"I need to confess something," Zach said, turning off the motor.

Looking quizzically at him, I asked, "What?".

"I am pretty jealous," he said looking into my eyes.  "I was hoping to be your special friend this year, but Ron beat me to it."

Surprised, I reached over and put my hand on his thigh.   "Wow, that is really a nice thing to say," I smiled at him.

"Yeah, I thought we'd make good special friends," Zach continued, "I know I'd really enjoy it."

I slid my hand up his leg and squeezed the bulge in his sweatpants.   "There is no rule about having only one special friend," I said to him.

His cock was rock hard as I squeezed it, and he just said, "Oh yeah."

I slid my hand inside his sweatpants and wrapped it around his hard cock.   "And I know I'd enjoy being special friends with you."   I pushed his sweats down a bit and fished his hard cock out.

I leaned over and took the head into my mouth, swirling my tongue around, tasting his precum.   Then I lowered my mouth until the head of his cock pushed into my throat.   I held him there, his hand resting on my head as he groaned.

Then I started up and down his cock with my sucking mouth, taking his eight-inch cock completely in my mouth with each stroke.

He was moaning and squirming as I sucked.   After a few moments, he let out a loud groan and pushed his hips up as I held him in my mouth, feeling his warm cum shoot as I swallowed.  When he was done, I pushed my mouth down and held him in my throat as he relaxed.   Finally, I sat back up and looked at him, a big smile on my face.

"Yeah," I said, "I will like to be special friends with you."

"Awesome," he said, pushing his cock back into his sweatpants, "I'll give you a call soon.   I'd love to do it again."

We swapped numbers and I said as I climbed out of the car, "And there is a lot more special friends can do."  

I walked toward the door as Zach backed out of the driveway.   I knew nobody was home at my house, but if Mr. Clark was looking out his kitchen window, I'm sure he had a nice view of my head bobbing up and down on Zach's cock.   I smiled as I went inside.

Standing under the hot water in my shower, I reflected on my day.   I had lost my anal virginity to my hunk of a neighbor, Mr. Clark, and was very excited about that.   Closing my eyes and remembering how he had fucked me made me very happy.   And then there was Zach.   I felt there was something special between us.  I know I loved sucking his cock and looked forward to seeing him again and where our relationship might go.

Over dinner, my parents announced there were going out for the evening and asked if I had any plans.   I told them I was going to see if Billy wanted to come over and play some games.

After they left, I sat there with my phone ready to text Billy.   But my mind kept going back to Zach.   Finally, I sent him a text, just the word "Hi".

A moment later, my phone dinged and there was a response from Zach, "Hey man.   What's up?"

"Just sitting here, folks have gone out.   Thinking about this afternoon.   Thanks, I really liked that," I sent him, biting my lower lip, excited.

"Yeah, me too, a lot," he sent back quickly.  "So you're home alone?   Can I come over?", he asked.

"For sure,"  I sent.

"Cool.  See you in a few minutes." he sent.

I pulled on a pair of gym shorts and a tee shirt and by the time I went downstairs, there was a knock at the door.

I opened the door and there stood Zach.   He had on a sleeveless t-shirt and a pair of cutoffs.   I opened the door and stepped aside to let him in.

"Hi," I said, "Want to go up to my room and play some Mortal Kombat?"

He reached out and grabbed me, pulling me hard against him with one hand while the other grabbed my hair, turning my face up to him as he leaned forward and pressed his lips to mine.   When I felt his mouth forcing mine open, I let his tongue come to meet mine.  I put my arms around him and pressed against him.   Our kiss lasted a few minutes.

When he pulled his face back from me, he looked me in the eye and said, "Yes, I want to go up to your room.   But not to play Mortal Combat."

I pulled him to me and kissed him again, a hard passionate kiss.   Then I took him by the hand and led him up the stairs.

Walking into my bedroom, I released his hand and pulled my shirt off, and tossed it aside.   As I took a step forward, I pushed my shorts down, stepping out of them.   Zach walked up behind me and ran his hands down my sides to my ass, squeezing my cheeks.  

"Oh yeah," he said, "I've wanted this ass for some time."  

I turned and grabbed his shirt and pulled it up and off of him.  He pulled me to him, kissing me hard and deep, his hands continuing to squeeze my ass.

I fumbled with the fastenings on his cutoffs, finally undoing them and sliding my hand inside as we kissed.   I wrapped my hand around his hard cock, he moaned into my mouth.

Then he shoved me back onto the bed and pushed his cutoffs and underwear down.   My eyes fixed on his hard, eight-inch cut cock.  He bent over and pulled a tube out of his shorts and climbed onto the bed.   On his knees between my legs, he squirted a large glob of lube onto his cock, stroking it.

Then he grabbed my legs, lifting them and leaning over, trapping my legs against his arms.   He was posed over me, our eyes fixed on each other as I felt the tip of his cock pressing against my hole.

I gasped as he pushed the head of his cock into me. Giving me a smirk, he slowly shoved into me, slowly, all the way.  My hands went around his back, holding him.   He stopped, buried in me, leaning over and kissing me again.   After our tongues wrestled together, he slowly pulled back and shoved into me again.   Over and over, he slowly slid his cock out and back into my tight hole, his eyes always looking into mine.

My hands were on his back, digging into his skin.   He started to pick up the pace, slamming into me hard and fast, grunting with each thrust.   I threw my head back, humping up at him, crying out.

"Oh Zach, yes," I gasped at him, "Fuck me.   Oh yes, yes.  I'm cumming."   I squealed as I shot my cum onto my belly, Zach continuing to pound hard into me.   It felt like I couldn't stop cumming, my fingers clawing into his back.

Zach shoved deep into me and I felt his warm cum flood into me.   He pulled back and shoved hard into me again, shooting another load and he did it over and over until he was spent.

I raised my head and pulled his face down to mine, kissing him.   After our kiss, Zach released my legs which I wrapped around his thighs and he collapsed onto me.   I held him, my arms around him, savoring the feel of his spent cock still in me, slowly sliding out.

He rolled off of me over onto his back.   I lay beside him, my arm draped across his chest.  

"Wow," I said, "That was incredible."   And I kissed his shoulder.

"Oh yeah," Zach said, "I've wanted to fuck you since the first time I saw you."

My hand slid down his belly and lightly toyed with his cock, still half-hard.   Gently I began to stroke it.

"Well, I'm glad you did," I smiled at him.

"I'll want to do you often now that we've broken the ice," he said looking into my eyes, his cock getting harder.

"My parents won't be home for a while yet," I said to him, my hand continuing to stroke his hardening cock.

"Oh really," he said, "So we have more time?"

For an answer, I slid down between his legs and looking at him, took his cock into my mouth, tasting our just completed sex.   Deep throating his cock, holding it, and feeling it harden.   I swirled my tongue around, enjoying the feeling of him growing.

Then I started up and down on his cock, sucking.  I had one hand cupping his balls, massaging them, while I sucked up and down his cock.   It was soon rock hard, I kept sucking.

Zach placed his hand on my head and said, "Oh yeah bitch, suck it."

After a few minutes, I stopped.   Looking up at him I climbed over his body, straddling his crotch.   Smiling down at him, I reached behind myself, grabbed his cock, and guided it to my waiting hole.  

Feeling the head of his cock press against my hole, I lowered myself down on it, feeling it sliding into me.   I was biting my lower lip, looking at Zach who was looking up at me with a big smile.

He lunged up, driving his cock all the way into me and placing his hands on my hips, started thrusting up and down, driving into me over and over.

I was moaning and grunting with each thrust from Zach.  He was matching my noises as he continued to drive into me.  Soon he let out a yell, shoved deep into me, and held his cock there.   His cock spasmed out another load, filling me with warm cum.

I lay down on him, his hands going around me, rubbing up and down my back.  

After a few minutes, he raised, kissed me lightly, and said, "I'd better get dressed and out of here before your folks come home."

"I guess you're right," I said looking down at him, "Come on, let's clean up."

I slowly rose and stepped out of bed and headed for the bathroom.   Zach followed me.   I gave him a warm washcloth and proceeded to try to get all the cum out of my well-used ass.

Looking at him, I gasped.   "Oh my.   I'm sorry.  I really scratched up your back when I came," I said, running a hand over his back.

Laughing, he said, "No problem.  It was well worth it.   And you can scratch my back any time you want."

We walked back into the bedroom and started picking up clothes, slowly getting dressed.

"Do you want me to stop seeing Ron?", I asked him.

He chuckled and said, "No, of course not.   When we are not together you can see anyone you want."

He pulled me against him and said, "And when you are with me you are all mine."   And he kissed me long and deep.

Finishing the kiss, I looked at him and smiled. "Sounds good to me," I said.

We finished dressing and headed down the stairs.   As we were walking to the door, it opened and my parents came in.

"Hey, mom and dad," I said.

"Hi honey," mother said, looking at Zach.   "Who is this?"

"Meet Zach," I said to them, "He is the star goalie on the team."

After greetings, Zach looked at me and said, "If I don't see you sooner, I'll catch you at practice Monday."   And he went out the door.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
310 Followers