Ricky's Story Pt. 12

Story Info
Ricky has a good morning.
1.8k words
4.73
2.5k
5

Part 12 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
311 Followers

Ricky's Story Part 12

I walked naked to the kitchen with my phone. I paused to look at the messages.

The first one was from Ron but it was about two hours old. It simply said, "Can I come over."

I sent him a text back. "Is it too late now for you to come over?"

A few minutes later I got an answer, "Sorry, man. Yeah, too late but I'll pick you up in the morning."

I just back an okay and went to the next message. It was from Zach and about one hour old and only had one word, "Hey".

I texted Zach back, "Hi. How did it go with the family?"

After a few minutes, he sent back, "Good. How about I give you a ride in the morning?"

I groaned and send him an answer, "Sorry, but Ron is driving me. Do you want to come over earlier?"

"How early," he asked.

Since Ron was picking me up at seven forty-five and I wanted a bit of time with Zach, I texted him, "How about seven? I'll leave the side door unlocked."

"Great," he responded, "That's perfect. See you in the morning."

The third message was from Mr. Clark. It said, "Hey, who was the guy I saw leaving your house just now?"

I looked and he had sent it about fifteen minutes ago. I sent back, "A friend. You're back home now? Want to come over?"

I received a quick response, "Yeah, sure. I'll be right over."

I put down my phone and opened the fridge to get a soda. I was bent over reaching for one when the door opened.

He whistled. "That is the hot little ass I've been thinking about all day."

I stood, turned, and smiled at him.

"So, it was just a friend that was here?" he asked as he walked toward me.

He kept walking toward me, causing me to step backward until I bumped into the kitchen counter.

"It was Coach Ramirez, my soccer coach. He wanted to talk about the game coming up." I said.

Laughing, he said, "So that is why you are walking around your house naked? How many times did he fuck you?".

Before I could answer, he grabbed me and lifted me to sit on the edge of the kitchen counter. While holding me there, he reached down and shoved his sweatpants down. He wasn't wearing underwear, his eight-inch cock sticking out rock hard.

Without a word, Mr. Clark stepped up to me and drove his cock completely into my hole. I screamed, and he laughed, pulled back, and rammed into me again.

"Such a slut," he said as he started to pound into me. I wrapped my legs around his waist as best I could, my arms going around his shoulders.

Mr. Clark reached down and grabbed my hard cock while he slid in and out of me. He jerked it while fucking me, driving me crazy. I was getting close. Mr. Clark gave a loud grunt, drove into me, and shot his load, his cock shooting over and over.

I was ready to cum too. But before I could, he pulled his cock out of me, leaned over, and took my cock into his mouth, sucking up and down. In a moment, I cried out and shot my load into Mr. Clark's mouth. When I was done, he stood and put his mouth on mine.

He shoved his cum covered tongue into my mouth. As my tongue played with his, I could taste my cum. After our long kiss, he stepped back, my legs dropped and I stood in front of him as he reached down and pulled up his sweatpants.

"Want to spend the night?", I asked him.

He ran his hand over my face and said, "Oh beautiful boy, I would love to do that very much but I have to catch a plane to New York in an hour." And he pulled me against him and kissed me passionately.

"I'll see you when I get back," Mr. Clark said and turned and walked out.

Knowing Zach would be over early in the morning, I headed upstairs and went to sleep, happy and contented.

I forgot to set my alarm. I was awakened by someone climbing into my bed. Before I could react, they pulled me into a spooning, pressing their warm body against mine.

"Good morning," I heard Zach's familiar voice whisper into my ear and he snuggled his naked body against mine.

"Mmmm," I moaned back to him. "Such a wonderful way to wake up," I said, squirming as he kissed my shoulders and neck.

I turned my face around to him and he kissed my lips.

"You didn't set your alarm?", Zach asked.

"No, I forgot," I answered, turning over and facing him, our bodies pressed together. Looking into his eyes, I pushed a piece of hair off of his face and lightly kissed him.

"What time is it?", I asked. Our hands were running up and down each other's bodies.

"About six thirty," he answered, "I couldn't wait any longer to see you." And he kissed me deeply.

"I need to clean up," I said to him, "Don't go away, I'll be back quick."

After going to the bathroom, I stepped into the shower. I could see Zach lying on the bed, on his side, head propped up on one arm. Of course, he could also see me showering. I quickly finished and dried off and walked back into the bedroom.

I crawled onto the bed, kissing up Zach's legs, skipping past his cock, and continuing to kiss up his belly and across his chest. He was moaning and squirming, his cock rock hard.

Reaching his face, I kissed his lips, lightly. Then I lay beside him, my back to him.

"Hold me," I told him. He rolled onto his side and spooned me to him, our naked bodies pressed together.

I pulled my top leg up, my knee coming up almost to my chest. This opened and exposed my hole and I felt the tip of Zach's hard cock pressing against it. I pushed back a bit, feeling the tip of the cock push into me. That was all the encouragement Zach needed. Slowly he pushed his cock all the way into me.

"Oh yes, Zach," I whispered to him, "Yes, please. Please."

Slowly Zach started sliding his cock in and out of my tight hole. He put an arm over me and played with my nipples, twisting and pinching them as he slowly fucked me.

He started to pick up the pace, faster and faster.

"Ahhh, yes Zach," I pleaded, "Fuck me, Zach, fuck me."

He raised up until he was across my body, me still on my side, and really started slamming into me, hard and fast. I cried out and shot my load across the bed. Zach continued fucking me hard then with a loud cry, shoved into me and shot his load.

Panting and gasping for air, he collapsed onto the bed, his spent cock sliding out of me. I rolled over and cuddled up against him. After a minute, I leaned over and kissed him, passionately.

"Mmm," Zach moaned, "I wish I could make love to you every morning. What a wonderful way to start the day."

I raised up on one arm and looked down at him, our eyes fixed on each other.

"Zach, we need to have a talk," I said to him, "My feelings for you are getting very strong."

"I know," he said, "I feel the same way. I'm falling for you."

"We need to talk this out," I said, "Please. I don't want to hurt you."

Standing, he looked at me and smiled. "Ricky, I think I am.."

I put my finger over his mouth before he could finish. I said, "I know. I feel the same."

After a light kiss, we got dressed, our conversation changing to the soccer team and our first game coming up Saturday. We laughed and joked about some of the players.

We headed downstairs and had a final kiss at the door before he left. I headed to the kitchen for my coffee and bagel breakfast. I was just about done when I heard a knock at the front door.

Opening the door, there was Ron, right on time. I let him in and guided him over to a large easy chair in the living room. Before he sat down, I dropped to my knees and unfastened his jeans, pulling them and his underwear down. He sat and I scooted up between his legs, pushing them apart.

I leaned forward and ran my tongue over his balls, causing Ron to let out a long moan of pleasure. Then I slid my lips up the underside of his hard cock and kissed the tip, tasting his salty precum. Holding the head of his cock in my mouth, I looked up at him. He had his head back and his eyes closed, lost in his pleasure. I smiled inwardly to myself knowing the enjoyment I was about to give him.

I pushed my mouth down on his cock, letting it slide into my throat, holding it there, my face pressed against his crotch. I massaged his balls, cupped in my hand. Then slowly I began, sucking up and down his seven-inch hard cock. Every few times I went down with my mouth, I went all the way letting it push into my throat. This always brought a moan from Ron.

Soon, he laid his hand on my head and started squirming. I knew he was getting close, so I picked up the pace. Up and down his cock I went, faster and sucking harder. Slurping sound coming from my mouth, I fondled his balls with a bit more force.

He cried out and lifted his hips from the chair, trying to shove his cock as deep into my mouth as he could. I stopped and held him, sucking hard as his cock pulsed with the first shot of cum. I swallowed as quickly as I could as another blast of cum flooded my mouth.

He gave me five more shots of warm cum, I swallowed every one of them. Then spent, he collapsed back onto the chair. I held him deep in my mouth, the head of his cock resting in my throat. After a few minutes, I slowly raised my mouth up his cock, sucking. As I pulled off of his spent cock, I flicked the head with my tongue and gave it a kiss.

I fell back on my haunches, my hands on his knees. I licked my lips and smiled up at him. He opened his eyes, breathing heavily.

"Wow," he said, leaning back in the chair, "That was incredible. I love how you suck my cock."

I stood and went over and ate the last bite of my bagel and gulped down the last of my coffee as Ron stood and pulled up his jeans.

Picking up my books, we walked out to his car, got in, and drove to school. So far my day was off to a great start. I didn't know it at the time, but it was going to get a lot better.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
311 Followers