Ricky's Story Pt. 13

Story Info
Ricky has fun with some school workers.
1.3k words
4.62
2.8k
5
0

Part 13 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
310 Followers

As I walked from Ron's car into school, I saw Mia and Sara ahead of me. I yelled out to Mia and they stopped and turned around. I walked up to Mia and gave her a hug and kissed the top of her head.

"Why the glum faces?" I asked them as we walked into school.

"We can't get any privacy anywhere," Mia moaned, "It's been so long since we've had time together alone."

"I've got some ideas," I smiled at her, "Let me work on it."

I gave her another hug as we separated and went to our classes.

After my second class, English, as we were being dismissed, Miss Cartwright asked "Anyone going down the south hall?".

I raised my and walked up to her. She smiled and handed me a box.

"Would you mind dropping it at Mr. Coleman, the janitor's office?", she asked me, giving me a big smile.

"Sure, it's on my way," I answered and walked down the hall.

I came up to the door to the Janitor's Office and knocked and walked in. It was a good-sized room with shelves of supplies on three walls and a desk over to one side. Standing by the shelves on the right wall was a middle-aged, bald, thick black man not quite six foot tall.

"What's up?" he asked, turning toward me, smiling.

"Miss Cartwright asked me to drop this off, Mr. Coleman," I said walking up to him and handing him the box.

"Thanks," he said sitting the box on his desk, "But you can call me Big John."

Looking him up and down, especially the large bulge in his work pants, I asked, "Why Big John? You don't look too tall."

He took my hand and pressed it against the bulge in his pants, "This is why," he laughed.

He took his hand away, but I kept mine pressed against the growing bulge.

"Oh, my," I exclaimed. "I can see why they call you Big." And I squeezed.

"And it does love white boy mouth," John said, putting his hands on my shoulders and pushing down.

I let him push me down to my knees, keeping my hand on his now very large bulge. Looking up at him, I then unfastened his pants and let them fall. I pulled his underwear down and gasped.

His cock was huge, at least eleven inches, and pretty fat. I leaned forward and opening my mouth wide, took in the head. I held it there looking up at him. He smiled and put a hand on my head and pushed more of his huge cock into my mouth. I had to open as wide as I could and could only take about half of his length, feeling it trying to press into my throat.

I had a hand wrapped around the base of his cock and started to stroke up and down the base while my mouth went up and down the top of his cock. I had a hand on one of his thighs to keep my balance and sucked as hard as I could with my mouth so wide open.

I heard the door open and a voice say, "John, do you have... Oops."

I looked over while continuing to suck and saw Mr. Janus, my math teacher standing in the doorway, staring at me.

"Sorry," Mr. Janus said and backed out and shut the door.

Mr. Coleman laughed and I continued to suck. Soon Mr. Coleman held my head in place as he shot a tremendous load of cum into my mouth. I swallowed as best I could but some leaked out the corner of my mouth. Releasing his cock, I stood, wiped the cum off my mouth, and cleaned my fingers.

"Give me your phone," Mr. Coleman ordered.

I handed him my phone and he punched on the keyboard. A moment later his phone rang.

"Now I have your number," he said. "What is your name? I'll call you next time I need a good suck."

"Ricky," I replied, hearing the bell for the next class go off. "I'd better go."

I was a little late for my next class and as luck would have it, it was math with Mr. Janus. Everyone was seated when I walked in and he stared at me.

"See me in my office after class, Ricky," he said, "I don't like late starters."

"Yes sir," I replied sitting.

He looked at me and touched a finger to the side of his mouth. I reached up and there was a spot of cum still on the edge of my mouth. Blushing, I wiped it off.

When the bell rang, Mr. Janus walked out followed by the students, me bringing up the rear.

Danny, one of my soccer teammates, said to me as we left, "I hope you are not in trouble. If you are, you'll get benched for the game Saturday."

"Yeah, I know," I said, "I'd do anything to keep Mr. Janus from getting me benched."

I walked to his office and knocked on the door and entered.

"Close the door," he commanded.

I did as he said and stood in front of his desk.

"We both know why you were late to class," Mr. Janus said, "And one thing I don't like is being late to my class."

"I'm sorry Mr. Janus," I said, "It won't happen again."

Giving a chuckle, Mr. Janus said, "Why you were late or that you were late?"

I blushed and said, "I won't be late again."

"Good answer," he said, "Now come around here," he said as he turned in his desk chair.

I stepped around his desk and was surprised that Mr. Janus had his pants and underwear down around his ankles, his seven-inch cock sticking out rock hard under his round belly.

"Now it is my turn, you little slut," he said to me. "Unless you want to be benched for the game Saturday, get down here."

I fell to my knees between his legs, leaned over, and took his entire cock into my mouth, his round belly pressing against my forehead. He moaned and I started my mouth up and down his cock, one cupping his very large balls.

After a moment, he pulled on my hair and said, "Look at me."

When I raised my head, his cock still in my mouth, looking up at him, he had his phone in his hand and took a photo. Giving me a smile, he pushed my head back down and I continued sucking. My head bumped against his belly, and soon he grunted and shot his warm cum deep into my mouth as I swallowed it down.

His cock spent, he pushed me away and bent down to pull up his pants. I stood as Mr. Janus fastened his pants. Patting my head, he said, "I'll let you know when I need you again. Have a good game Saturday."

I left his office and headed toward the cafeteria. Turning the corner, I ran into Zach, also headed to lunch.

"Hey there," he said to me with a big smile on his face, "Headed to lunch?".

"Yeah," I said also giving him a smile, "I've got an idea how we can get together more often."

"Let me hear, I'm all for seeing you more often," Zach said.

"You know I'm pretending to be Mia's boyfriend. She and her friend, Sara, are trying to figure out how to spend more time together, like us." I said to him. "If you pretended to be Sara's boyfriend, we could double date."

"Yeah, and on our dates, we could swap partners. That's a great idea," Zach smiled at me.

"Cool," I said, "Let's go have lunch with the girls and explain it to them."

We found Mia and Sara in the cafeteria and sat with them, having lunch and explaining our plans. After our explanation, they were both excited about it, knowing they'd get to spend more time with each other. So we all planned our first double date for Friday night. Even though the football game was on the road to a nearby town, I knew we could come up with a plan.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
310 Followers