Ricky's Story Pt. 16

Story Info
Uncle Luke comes to stay with Ricky.
2k words
4.52
4.5k
5

Part 16 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
310 Followers

I awoke Saturday morning very excited. It was the day of our first soccer game. I lay there in bed for a bit, thinking about the night before, my time with Zach and the girls. My cock was rock hard and I slowly stroked it as I remembered how good it felt with Zach. Soon my hand was pounding up and down my cock furiously and then I shot my load onto my stomach. I finally got up and headed for the shower. Walking back into my room, I noticed a message on my phone. It was from Zach.

"I really loved last night. Woke up thinking about you."

I smiled and sent him a return text, "Me too. I wish we were still there, together. Dreamed about you last night. Can't stop thinking about it. See you at the game."

I got dressed and headed downstairs to breakfast, whistling. Walking into the kitchen, I saw my father sitting at the table.

"Where's mom?" I asked.

"She went to the airport to pick up Uncle Luke," father answered, "He is coming to visit between assignments." And he went back to reading his newspaper.

My Uncle Luke, my mother's older brother, was a career Marine. It has been probably ten years since I've seen him.

Father put his paper down and looked at me. "Excited about the game today?" he asked.

"Yes," I told him, "I think we have a good team, we should do good."

"We're having a cookout after the game," he told me, "Would you like to bring your girlfriend?".

"We were going out with Zach and Sara," I told him.

"Invite them too," he said to me, "You guys can go out after if you like."

"Okay, sounds good," I said, not knowing how to get out of this.

I sent a text to Zach explaining my predicament. He sent back right away that he'd love to come and bring Sara if she was up for it.

I texted Mia and told her and she said she'd come and talk to Sara.

About then, the door opened and mother walked in with Uncle Luke. Since I hadn't seen him in a while and really forgot what he looked like, I was surprised.

Dressed in gray slacks and a white polo shirt, he stood about six foot three and was fit and trim, not muscled just solid. He had short hair, salt and pepper, and deep blue eyes.

He looked at me and smiled, walking over and pulling me into a hug. Holding me at arm's length, he said, "Wow, Ricky. You've really grown. You are a young man now."

"Hi, Uncle Luke," I stammered, "I'm glad you came for the visit."

Looking into my eyes, he said, "I'm glad too. First game today? I'm looking forward to seeing it."

"We should do good," I said. "At least I hope so."

There was a knock at the side door. Mom let Zach in and I introduced him to Uncle Luke.

"We'd better go," I said, "Don't want to be late for the first game."

As we drove away, I said to Zach, "I'm worried."

Without taking his eyes off the road, he said, "About the game?"

I gave him a light punch in the arm and said, "No, silly. About us. About how we feel about each other. And I really do not want to hurt you. You mean too much to me."

He pulled onto a side road, stopped the car, and turned in his seat.

"I know that you have a strong libido and that you have a hard time saying no to guys. I understand that. And I can live with it. It is one thing I find sexy about you."

"Just don't let me hurt you, please," I said putting my hand on his thigh.

He leaned over and kissed me, I kissed him back. Then we drove to school, pulling into the parking lot beside the gym.

The game was a good one. We won 3-0. Zach made some really great saves in goal and I actually scored a goal. I faked past two different defenders on the other team and buried my shot high on the left side.

In the locker room, there was a lot of laughing and joking around since we won. Coach Ramirez had another guy in his office talking about something. I pulled off my uniform and had a quick shower. Back at my locker, I noticed the coach could look from his desk directly to my locker. I dropped my towel, pretending it was an accident, and bent over to pick it up. While bent over, I looked back over my shoulder and the coach was staring at me. I gave him a big smile and stood up.

I noticed the other guy with the coach was also looking my way. After I pulled on my skimpy underwear, Coach Ramirez yelled at me to come to the office.

Coach Ramirez introduced the other guy as Bill Janus, the coach of the local college soccer team. My surprised look caused him to laugh. He said, "Yeah, Janus. My father is a teacher here at the high school."

"Yeah," I said, "I know him. He is my math teacher."

"I liked your game today," Coach Janus said, "I'd like you to keep us in mind when it is time for you to decide which college to go to."

Coach Ramirez then said, "Ricky is one of our top players. I work him hard when I can." And he winked at me.

"I sure will Coach Janus," I said, "I was hoping to stay here in town for college."

He eyed me up and down as he shook my hand. I finished getting dressed and joined Zach outside, standing with Mia and Sara. We all piled into Zach's car and drove to my house.

At my house, after introductions were made, we had a big cookout. That was followed by some lawn games, everyone having fun, and lots of laughs. Finally, Zach said he'd drive the girls home. I walked them out to the car and Mia gave me a light kiss in case anyone was watching.

Back inside we sat around catching up with Uncle Luke and finally I said I was heading to bed. The others thought it was a good idea. Uncle Luke was taking the guest bedroom which was next to mine, separated by a shared bathroom. He said he was taking a quick shower before turning in.

In my room, the door to the connecting bathroom was about half closed. I started taking off my clothes getting ready for bed listening to the shower running. About the time I got down to my thong underwear, Uncle Luke yelled at me from the bathroom, "Ricky, can you get me a towel please."

I got one from the closet and opened the bathroom door. Uncle was standing there, wet and naked. He had a great, toned body with a hairy chest and strong arms and legs. My eyes fixed on his cock, which looked to be very big with large balls underneath. After a moment of me staring at him, he said, "The towel please."

I stammered, "Oh yeah, here," holding it out to him.

"That was a good game today," he said as he started to dry off, "You're quite a player."

"Thanks," I said, trying not to get an erection in my thong underwear while I watched him dry off.

When he was done drying off, he hung up the towel and said he was heading to bed. "No need for anything else," he said, "I always sleep nude, more relaxing that way." And smiled at me.

I said, "I agree. I sleep nude too." And I went to my room, took off my underwear, and climbed into bed.

But I couldn't sleep. I lay there too excited, my cock getting hard thinking about Uncle Luke. I lay there with my eyes closed, seeing him standing outside the shower, naked and wet. I slowly stroked my hard cock, knowing I'd never get to sleep feeling like this.

I slipped out of bed and walked through the adjoining bathroom. The door to Uncle Luke's bedroom was open and I stood in the doorway, backlit by the nightlight in the bathroom.

I saw him lying on the bed, propped up with one arm behind his head, a sheet pulled up to his waist. He looked at me and smiled.

"Beautiful," he whispered. He flipped the sheet aside, lying there now completely naked. My eyes were locked on his but moved down his body, his hairy chest and belly, down to his semi-hard cock lying on one thigh.

I slowly walked over to the bed, staring at him. I climbed up between his legs, one hand on each of his thighs. Leaning down, I ran my tongue up his cock, feeling it twitch and harden.

My hands were still on his thighs as I leaned over, I took the head of his cock into my mouth, holding it there, running my tongue over it, looking up at him, his eyes on mine.

I slid my mouth down, taking more of his now hard cock. It pushed slowly into my throat until my face was pressed against his crotch. I stopped and held him there, then slowly raised my head, sliding my mouth up his cock. Slapping the head with my tongue, I again went down, taking it. Keeping my hands on his thighs, I sucked up and down his cock.

He reached down, grabbed my hair, and pulled me up to him, causing me to climb up his body. Holding my face inches in front of his, he said, "I'm going to breed you and you will be my bitch."

Then he mashed my lips against his, and forced his tongue into my mouth, my tongue playing with his. Then he shoved me over onto the bed beside him. He grabbed me and roughly turned me over onto my belly, my face down on his pillow.

He roughly shoved my legs apart. Leaning over me, he dragged the tip of his cock up and down my crack. I was moaning and squirming under him. He placed a hand on the back of my head, forced my face into his pillow, and shoved his cock completely into me in one thrust. I screamed out, my sound muffled by his pillow.

He slammed down onto me over and over, ramming his cock into me hard and fast. I kept crying out, squirming under him as he held my face down into his pillow.

My cock exploded, shooting my cum onto his sheets. I yelled into his pillow, my voice muffled. He continued to slam into me, his body slapping against mine, driving his cock roughly into me. My feet were kicking up and down, pounding on his bed, my hands grabbing the sheets, my body squirming.

Finally, grinding his body against mine, his cock spasmed as he shot his load of cum deep into me. Grunting into my ear, he pushed hard against me, trying to shove his cock deeper into me. Then he stopped, holding still, cock buried in me. He kissed and sucked on my shoulder, putting a large hickey on my skin.

His spent cock, still almost completely hard, slid back and pushed again fully into me. Slowly he continued to fuck me. Then he pulled out and released my head. I raised my face, gasping for air as he rolled over beside me. He grabbed my head and mashed my mouth against his. After a rough kiss, he looked at me, a sneer on his face.

"Now you are my bitch," he said, looking into my eyes. "I know what you want and I'll have you any time I want."

Giving a chuckle, he added, "Now go to bed. I'll use you again later." And he again kissed me hard. Slowly I got up from his bed, he lay there with a big smile on his face watching me. I stumbled back into my bed, spent. As I fell asleep, I found myself excited about him using me again.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
310 Followers