Ricky's Story Pt. 15

Story Info
Ricky goes on a double date with Zach.
2.1k words
4.59
2.7k
6
0

Part 15 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
308 Followers

Ricky's Story Part 15

I knew when I started this series it could be a long one and I was right. There are still a lot of things I see Ricky getting into, so we'll keep it going. I appreciate the comments. Let's see more of Ricky's senior year in high school.

I awoke in the morning as usual. I lay there in bed remembering my evening with Coach Ramirez as I stroked my morning erection. Soon I was really getting into it and shot a nice load onto my belly. Recovering, I headed off to a long hot shower, got dressed in my usual jeans and tee shirt, and headed downstairs for some breakfast.

My parents were just getting ready to leave and I told them I had a date with Mia that night to go over to Central City for the football game. We'd be double dating with Zach who would do the driving.

I headed out, walking to school this morning. At the end of my street, I saw Mia also walking to school. I jogged over to her and we walked together. She told me how excited she and Sara were about our dates that night. I smiled and told her I too was really excited and I was sure we'd all have fun.

My morning was a very normal day of classes. I had lunch with Billy, catching up with what he was doing. He told me that he had been to visit Mr. Clark a couple of times and that he was still out of town. But he was excited that Mr. Clark's friend Mr. Black wanted to see him this evening. I smiled, knowing the fun Billy was going to have with Mr. Black, remembering my time with him and Mr. Clark.

As I stood and ready to leave the cafeteria, I saw Mr. Janus standing by the door. He smiled at me and nodded his head at the door. I smiled back at him and started to walk that way. I followed him down the hall, far back so nobody noticed. I walked into his office and closed the door. He was already sitting behind his desk and as I walked around, saw he had his pants and underwear down around his ankles, his hard cock sticking up under his large round belly.

Without saying a word, I knelt between his large legs. I ignored his cock and gave each large thigh a sucking kiss, forming a hickey on each one. I wondered if his wife would notice.

I ran my tongue over his large ball sack, tasting the sweat and smelling his musk. I then ran my tongue up the underside of his hard cock, stopping to lick around the head, tasting his salty precum. Then I took it into my mouth, looking up at him, his head back and eyes closed. I pushed down, taking all of his cock into my mouth, and holding it in my throat for a moment before I started sucking up and down.

I grasped his huge balls, lightly squeezing, as I sucked on his cock. With a low moan, he raised slightly in his chair and I felt his warm cum flood into my throat. I swallowed as I continued to fondle his balls, feeling them constrict with each shot of cum. Finally, we were still, me keeping his cock in my mouth as he recovered. I stood and smiled down at him. He gave me a wink and bent over to pull his pants up. I left his office and walked to my next class, math with Mr. Janus.

I went into the classroom and sat in my usual seat. A moment later, Mr. Janus walked in and stood behind his desk. Scanning the room, he locked eyes with me. I gave him a big smile and a wink. It looked like he blushed lightly, but he smiled too.

The rest of my day was normal. I walked to my last class with Mia. She told me that both she and Sara would be at her house at seven for Zach and me to pick up. I gave her a hug and told her we would be there.

Soccer practice was light since we had a game tomorrow. In the showers after, I kept glancing at Zach, peeking at his cock, dreaming about how I'd be enjoying it that night. I had to stop my thoughts since I was starting to get hard. Coach Ramirez stuck his head into the shower and told us a quick team meeting after we were dressed. His eyes caught mine and we smiled at each other.

After dinner with my parents, I got ready for my date. I put on a pair of my thong underwear and tight jeans along with a school tee shirt. Zach picked me up shortly before seven and drove to Mia's house. The two of us went up to the door, met by Mia's father. The girls were waiting in the hallway and we all said goodbye to her parents and promised we'd be home before her curfew.

I sat in the backseat with Mia, and Sara up front with Zach. We listened to music and joked about some of the teachers and other students during the drive to Central City. To get to where we were going, we had to drive past the football stadium. The street was crowded with lots of people walking toward the game. We paused in traffic and saw a couple of our soccer teammates. They yelled at us and pumped their fists in the air, we waved back at them.

We pulled into the parking lot of Zach's cousin's apartment building. We went up to the apartment, and Zach found the key above the door on the jamb. Entering, we turned on a few lights. Zach had a paper bag with him and pulled out a six-pack of beer. But the girls ignored it all and walked hand-in-hand to the bedroom. Zach and I looked at each other and smiled.

"I guess we get the sofa," he said, walking up to me.

Zach and I were in each other's arms, lips pressed together, sharing a passionate kiss. Then we were pulling each other's clothes off. It didn't take long, soon we were holding each other naked, clothes in a heap on the floor. My hand was wrapped around Zach's hard cock.

Zach pushed back from me and said, "Get on the sofa, on your knees, head over the back."

I did as he ordered me. I was on my knees on the edge of the sofa, my arms lying across the back of it. I felt Zach's hands running over my ass cheeks, squeezing them. Then he jammed his face between my cheeks and I felt his tongue shove into my hole, causing me to let out a loud moan. He continued to tongue fuck me while reaching under me and stroking my hard cock.

He pulled back and stood behind me, holding my hips. I heard some loud moans coming from the bedroom followed by Mia's voice yelling, "Yes, yes. Oh my yes."

At that moment Zach pushed the head of his cock into my eager hole. As he pushed into me, I cried out. He didn't waste any time, pulling back and slamming into me again. Soon he had a quick pace going, his body slamming against mine with every stroke.

"Oh damn," I shouted, "I'm cumming. Fuck me, Zach, fuck me."

I shot my load onto the sofa. Thank goodness it was a leather one and would be easy to clean up. Zach continued fucking me hard and fast and soon rammed into me and shot his large load of warm cum. He held onto me, holding me pressed against him.

He pulled back from me and I climbed off the sofa and stood facing him, our arms around each other, eyes fixed. We shared a passionate kiss and I said, "I'm headed to the bathroom. I'll find something to clean up my mess."

As I walked down the short hall to the bathroom, I passed the bedroom with the door open. Glancing in, I saw the girls, both naked and cuddled in each other's arms. Sara smiled at me as I walked by.

Coming back from the bathroom, I met Zach walking up the hall carrying the six-pack of beer. We walked into the bedroom and Zach said, "Who wants a beer?".

The girls both said I do and sat up. Zach and I sat on the bed with them, all of us naked, and we all had a beer. We laughed and joked and wondered how the football game was going.

Zach asked Sara, "Do you wish we would have gone to the game instead?" with a big smile.

"No way," Sara said, "This is perfect." as she kissed Mia lightly on the lips.

I said to Zach, "I guess we'd better go and give these two some privacy."

Picking up the beer in one hand and taking mine with the other, he pulled me to the door. He said, "I think we need some privacy too." I noticed his cock was getting hard.

Zach and I lay down on the couch, facing each other, bodies pressed together and kissed deeply.

I slid off the sofa onto the floor and turned Zach so he was lying on his back. I pulled his outside leg off the sofa and crawled up beside him, me on the floor. I leaned over and took the head of his hardening cock in my mouth, running my tongue over the head, tasting our just completed sex.

I went down on him, sucking his cock. Zach was moaning and squirming and soon sat up and pushed me back. I fell over onto my back on the floor and Zach came off the sofa, grabbed my legs, lifted them, and leaned over me. With his eyes fixed on mine, he leaned forward letting his hard cock slide easily back into me.

My legs were almost straight up, Zach holding them with his arms and he slowly worked his cock in and out of me. We kept our eyes locked on each other as he fucked me. With a grunt, he shoved into me and shot another, smaller load. I tried to raise up and he got the hint, leaning over and kissing me.

As we broke the kiss, we heard Sara say, "Ah, is there any beer left?"

We looked over and she was standing at the edge of the hallway, naked, looking at us. Zach smiled at her, with my legs still up wrapped around him, his cock still buried in me, and said, "On the table but save one for us."

She walked over and picked up a beer, said thanks, and walked back to the bedroom. I saw Zach checking her out.

"You want to fuck her?", I asked him.

Smiling down at me, he said, "No. You are the one I want to fuck."

"Anytime," I said to him, giving him a light kiss on the lips.

Pulling out of me and standing, Zach said, "I guess we'd better get this place cleaned up."

He walked over to the bedroom and told the girls while I got up and found a rag to clean the sofa with. The four of us worked cleaning up the apartment, all of us still naked. We did a lot of laughing and horsing around while we worked. I found out Mia was pretty ticklish.

Reluctantly, we all dressed. Looking around, the apartment was just like we found it. We left and got back in the car, me in the back with Mia again. Zach drove us back to our town while Sara searched the radio to find out about the game. It seems our team won a close one with Ron throwing a last-minute touchdown pass to seal it.

We dropped Sara at her house, Zach walking her to the door, and then went to Mia's where I walked her up. I could see her peeking out of the curtains, so I pulled her to me and gave her a kiss. When she gave me a questioning look, I whispered to her, "Your dad is looking." She gave me a quick kiss and went inside.

I got back in the car with Zach and we drove to my house. It was dark and the street empty, so we shared one more deep passionate kiss. Looking at him after the kiss, I said, "Zach, I am falling in love with you." He touched my face and said, "I am with you too." After one more quick kiss, I got out and walked up to the door.

I talked for a minute with my parents and went up to my room. I was really happy and felt like I was floating on air. I stripped off my clothes and got ready for bed. I lay there for a while, recalling our fun evening and how I felt about Zach. I fell into a contented sleep.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
308 Followers