Ricky's Story Pt. 25

Story Info
Ricky visits Mr Basra again with a surprise.
1.4k words
4.48
1.9k
4
0

Part 25 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
311 Followers

Well, we are up to 25 chapters, even though they are small. I keep thinking of new adventures for Ricky, so I think this might continue for a while. Hopefully you are enjoying them. Feel free to leave comments. Ciao.

Ricky's Story Part 25

I quickly sent a text to Mr. Coleman. "Change of plans. Uncle's flight was canceled. Can I come back over?".

He sent back in a minute, "Sorry, baby boy. I am headed to Atlanta. My old man had a heart attack."

"Okay," I sent, "Call me when you get back. I'm sorry about your dad."

I headed home, again wondering what I would do. I had the rest of today and all day Monday to myself.

I pulled over and picked up my phone. Without really thinking about it, I dialed Mr. Basra. After a few rings, he answered.

"Hi," I said.

"Ah, Ricky," he said, "Why did you call me? Do I know? Yes, I think I do."

"If you are not busy, may I come over?" I asked.

He laughed. "Yes, Ricky. You may come over, right now. This is actually a very good time for you to visit."

I started the car and drove to his apartment building. I felt like I was in a fog, not really thinking about what I was doing, just knowing I really looked forward to what was going to happen.

I knocked on the door and Mr. Basra opened it, wearing a pair of dark slacks and a pale blue polo shirt. Giving me a smile, he stepped aside to let me enter.

"Ricky, it was nice of you to call," he said, "I was going to call you later, but this is a good time. Please take your clothes off."

I gave him a weak smile and stripped off my clothes until I was standing in front of him completely naked.

I heard the toilet flush and turned, and saw another middle eastern man walk out of the bathroom. He resembled Mr. Basra but was older, probably at least mid-fifties, and a bit overweight and partially bald.

He smiled and said something to Mr. Basra in a foreign language. Mr. Basra answered him and looked at me. "This is my brother who is visiting me. He thinks you look nice and looks forward to fucking you."

I gulped and looked back and forth between them. Mr. Basra pointed toward the bedroom and I walked there, past his brother who kept his eyes on me, scanning up and down my naked body.

They continued talking in their language which I did not understand at all. Mr. Basra walked into the bedroom and took off his slacks and underwear. He sat on the bed with his back against the headboard and his legs spread.

"You will suck my cock while my brother fucks you," he said to me. "As a guest, I will let him fuck you first. Be sure to leave your ass up while you are sucking me, Ricky."

So I climbed on the bed and crawled up between Mr. Basra's legs and lowered my face to his cock, leaving my ass sticking up.

As I was about to take Mr. Basra's cock into my mouth, I glanced back as the brother climbed onto the bed. He had taken all of his clothes off, slacks and shirt. He had a round belly and under it, was a hard nine-inch uncut cock, head sticking out from the foreskin. He was climbing toward me and I felt his hands on my hips.

I lowered my mouth onto Mr. Basra's cock, pulling the foreskin back and taking it deep into my mouth. About this time, the brother pushed the head of his cock into my hole and I moaned onto Mr. Basra's cock. He let out a long moan, apparently enjoying my sounds vibrating on his cock.

As I sucked up and down on Mr. Basra's cock, his brother started slamming into me. Apparently, where they came from they didn't waste any time and just liked to go hard and fast right from the start.

I was grunting with each thrust from the brother as I sucked Mr. Basra's cock. The brother was slamming me hard, his body slapping against my ass, his belly bouncing on the small of my back.

Then the brother rammed into me, held it there, and shot a big load of warm cum deep into me. I had Mr. Basra's cock held in my mouth while I enjoyed the climax of the brother in my ass. Mr. Basra grabbed my hair and jerked my head off of his cock.

"I will fuck you now, Ricky," Mr. Basra said to me as he climbed off the bed. The brother pulled his cock out of me and climbed off the bed and Mr. Basra took up his position.

Grabbing my hips, Mr. Basra drove his cock into my ass and began to fuck me hard and fast. It didn't take long, soon he shoved into me and added his cum to his brother's inside me.

Mr. Basra pulled out of me and stood next to his brother. I glanced back at them and at the two cocks, spent and hanging, that had just fucked me. They were having an animated conversation. I started to get up but Mr. Basra said to me, "No, Ricky. Stay there, we are not finished with you."

After a few minutes, the brother sat on the bed with his back against the headboard. Mr. Basra said to me, "He wants some more pictures, Ricky. Now suck his cock."

I crawled between the brother's legs and took his half-hard cock into my mouth, tasting the cum and sex still on it.

As I sucked, Mr. Basra walked around with the brother's phone and took some pictures. The brother pushed me away and stood, talking to Mr. Basra. He stood beside the bed and Mr. Basra said, "Now suck him there, Ricky." So I leaned over the edge of the bed and took his cock back into my mouth.

Then he had me lay on my back with my head hanging over the side of the bed. His cock was now fully hard and he pushed it completely into my mouth, his large belly hanging over my face.

"Wonderful," Mr. Basra said as he took another picture. "I can see his cock in your throat."

When he pulled out, Mr. Basra said to me, "He will fuck you again now. Lie on your back, Ricky."

The brother lifted my legs high and leaned over me and shoved his cock into me. Mr. Basra walked around taking a few photos. He told me to look at the camera.

Then the brother pulled out of me, had me turn over into a doggy position, grabbed my hips, and started fucking me again. Mr. Basra was laughing and talking in their language.

This went on for a while longer, the brother fucking me in any position they could think of while Mr. Basra took photos. Finally, with me standing and bent over the bed, he fucked me hard and fast and shot another load into me.

Pulling out of me, he said something to Mr. Basra and walked out of the room. Mr. Basra said to me as he walked toward me, "Now, you can suck my cock, Ricky."

He dropped his pants and stood there. I got on my knees in front of him and took his now hard cock into my mouth and started sucking, fondling his balls as I did. After a few minutes, he grabbed my head and fucked my mouth hard, and then shot his load into my throat.

I sat back, swallowing as he pulled up his pants and dressed. He said to me, "Okay, Ricky. We are done with you. You may leave." And he turned and walked out of the bedroom.

I went into the living room to get my clothes. The two men were standing there, talking and laughing, as they scrolled through the photos on the phone.

Mr. Basra said to me, "My brother wants one more photo, Ricky."

The brother came and stood beside me and put his arm around my shoulder. He was completely dressed and I was completely naked.

"Smile for the camera," Mr. Basra told me. After he took the photo, I got dressed and left. They were still standing there going thru the photos.

It was dark outside when I left. I drove home, headed upstairs, and took a long, hot shower. Then I crawled into bed and instantly fell asleep.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
311 Followers