Ricky's Story Pt. 27

Story Info
Back to school, Ricky has a busy day.
3.7k words
4.48
3.2k
8

Part 27 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
310 Followers

I woke with Mr. Clark lightly shaking me. "Ricky, wake up," he said to me, "I forgot to set the alarm. We're going to be late."

I felt so warm and content, I snuggled closer to him, my arm lying across his chest, my head still on his shoulder.

"Mmm," I whispered to him, "I don't want to."

"Come on now, Ricky," he said, "You're going to be late for school. You have to get up."

I slide my hand under the covers and wrapped it around his half-hard cock.

"Damn," he said as my hand massaged his cock, feeling it getting hard. I slid down under the covers and took his cock into my mouth.

"Darn you," he said, "You're going to be late. Oh yes, just like that."

I sucked up and down his cock. It didn't take long, soon he cried out and shot a load of warm cum into my mouth which I swallowed. Taking my mouth off of his cock, I licked and kissed up and down.

Mr. Clark reached down and pulled me up. After giving me a quick kiss, he said, "Come on, you need to get home and get ready for school." He climbed out of bed and took my hand and pulled me up. The two of us walked naked downstairs and to the side door.

"Get ready and I'll give you a ride to school," he said, "That will save a few minutes. Now git," giving my ass a slap.

Opening the door, it was getting light outside, I ran over to my house. I thought it might be safe, but Mr. Stewart was out walking his dog. When he saw me come out of Mr. Clark's house naked and run to my house, he stopped and watched, a big smile on his face.

As I reached my house and grabbed the doorknob, I turned and looked right at Mr. Stewart. He was staring at me with that big smile on his face. Blushing, I went inside.

I cleaned up and got dressed. I grabbed a bagel and juice on the way out the door. I met Mr. Clark at his car, we got in and he drove off. I kept my hand on his thigh, near his cock, as he drove. At school, I wanted to lean over and give him a kiss but thought better of it. I said thanks for the ride and got out and headed to school.

When my first class was almost over, Mr. Warren stuck his head in the door and chatted with Miss Chatsworth, the teacher. After he left, she came over to me. Bending down, she whispered in my ear, "Class is about over. Get your stuff and go to the office. Mr. Warren wants to see you."

I picked up my books and headed to the office. The secretary just pointed to Mr. Warren's office door. I walked in and he told me to close the door.

Mr. Warren walked over to me and then undid his slacks and let them fall. I knew what he wanted. I dropped to my knees and pulled his underwear down. His cock was already getting hard, so I wrapped a hand around it and took it into my mouth. Instantly, it grew really hard. I sucked up and down his cock with my mouth as I stroked the base with my hand. He laid a hand on my head and lightly moaned. I worked my tongue around the head on each stroke of my mouth and soon he tensed and shot a load into my mouth. I held him, sucking hard as he emptied his balls and I swallowed every drop.

Finishing, I sat back on my haunches and he pulled up with underwear and pants. Slowly I stood. He smiled at me and patted my head. I opened the door and went to my next class.

My third class, math with Mr. Janus, was before lunch. He had me stop at his office after class to give him a blow job before I headed to the cafeteria for lunch.

Since it was evening in Kenya where my parents were, I gave my father a call to check on Uncle Luke's status. He answered and told me that Uncle Luke would not be coming. He was arrested for some kind of smuggling he had done. He did say mother was quite upset about it and that he had spoken to Mr. Clark, who was glad to take care of me while they were gone. It would be a few weeks before my parents would return.

I sat with Mia and Sara at lunch. When I told them about my folks being out of town for a while, they asked if they could come over. I agreed and told them I'd meet them after soccer practice.

The rest of the day was just a normal day and soccer practice was pretty intense but a bit short. I noticed Coach Ramirez walking past the showers a few times while we were washing up after practice. I saw him sitting in his office, a clear view of me at my locker after the shower. I smiled at him and dropped my towel to get dressed. I gave him some good looks at my ass before I finally pulled on my clothes.

I met Mia and Sara as I walked home. The three of us went into my place and the two of them headed up to the second bedroom while I got a snack and checked my phone. Mr. Clark left me a message that he was out until dinner and that he'd have something for me to eat later. I also had a message from Lamar telling me he wanted to see me later that week.

I headed up to my room to change. Stripping down, I listened to the moans and noises the girls were making in the other bedroom. When it got a bit quiet, I walked over to their room, naked, and asked them if they wanted a soda. They were lying on the bed, both naked, in each other's arms. Smiling at me, they said they'd love to have something to drink.

I walked to the kitchen, still naked, got some sodas, and went back up to their room. When I walked in, they were kissing pretty hard with hands running all over their bodies. I smiled and sat the sodas down and went to my room. Soon I heard the moans coming from their room again.

As I walked into my room, my phone rang. I saw on the screen it was Mr. Coleman. Excitedly I fell on the bed and answered.

"Hi," I said, "How is your father?"

"Hey, baby boy," he answered, "He's doing good. I'm coming home tomorrow."

"Great and great," I said, excitement in my voice, "I can hardly wait to see you."

"Yeah," he said, "Me too. What ya doin' now?"

"Lying here on my bed thinking about you," I answered, slowly stroking my hard cock.

"Naked?" he asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"Show me," he said.

I turned to video call on my phone and did a selfie for him, showing him all of me.

"Nice, baby boy," he said, "Turn over and show me that ass."

I rolled over onto my belly and made sure my selfie included my rear.

"Oh, yeah, man," he said, "I need to get home and tap that ass."

"Mmm," I said, my cock rock hard and horny, "I will be waiting for you."

"Alright, man," he said, "I'll holler when I get back."

"Okay," I said, "See you soon."

We rang off. I rolled back over onto my back and started stroking my hard cock. Just then, Mia walked in, naked. She smiled at me and walked over and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Sara and I need to go," she said, pushing my hand off my cock, she added, "Let me do that for you."

She wrapped her hand around my cock and started to stroke.

"We really thank you for letting us have time together here," she said, now playing with my balls with her other hand. She continued stroking and I was getting close.

Sara walked in, dressed and ready to go. She stood and watched, smiling. Soon, I raised my hips off the bed and shot my load as Mia milked me. The girls giggled watching me explode.

"She's really good, isn't she?", Sara asked me. When I nodded, she added, "She learned from her brother how to do it."

I looked at Mia, who still had her hand wrapped around my cock. She said, "Yeah. He taught me how to get him off so I could do it for him all the time."

I got out of bed and Mia stood. She went to the other bedroom to get dressed and I went to the bathroom to clean up. I pulled on a pair of gym shorts and joined the girls as we walked downstairs.

The girls each gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek, thanking me again for letting them use the extra bedroom for their fun. They walked off hand-in-hand.

Whistling, happy, I walked back into the house. Since I had a few hours before Mr. Clark was due home, I decided to do a few chores. I started some laundry washing and cleaned up the kitchen. I was listening to some music and dancing around while working. Then there was a knock on the door.

Opening the door, I saw Mr. Stewart from down the street standing there with a smirk on his face.

"Mr. Stewart," I said.

"I need to talk to you, Ricky," he said, pushing past me and walking into the house.

I closed the door and followed him into the living room. He sat on the sofa and looked up at me.

"I know why you were coming out of Clark's house naked this morning," he said, "And you could be in big trouble walking around outside like that."

I just looked at him, not knowing what to say.

"So, before I call the police, I thought we might have a talk," he said.

"Do you really have to do that?" I asked.

"No, I don't have to," he said, the smirk on his face growing, "But if I don't, I will need some compensation. Come over here."

I stood in front of him. He just reached up, grabbed the waistband of my shorts, and pulled them down.

I was now standing naked in front of him and my cock was getting hard. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed being dominated by older men.

He gave a little whistle and said, "Nice. Very nice." And he ran his hands up and down my legs and across my cock and balls. I gasped, my cock becoming very hard at his touch.

"Turn around," he ordered. I complied, turning my back to him.

"Oh, my," he said, "Absolutely beautiful." His hands started fondling my ass cheeks. I again moaned, unable to help myself, enjoying it.

He dragged a finger from my balls, up across my taint, and up the crack of my ass. I shuddered, with pleasure, and let out a long moan. His finger played with my pucker and then slid inside of me. I gasped.

He said, "I think Clark has been enjoying this," as he started to finger fuck me.

"Bend over, Ricky," he said, "Hands on the table."

I bent over, legs spread, and put my hands flat on the coffee table in front of him as he continued to finger-fuck me.

Pulling his finger out of me, I felt him stand. Then I heard him undoing his pants. "Now it is my turn," he said and pushed the head of his cock into me. I groaned and pushed back at him as he pushed further into me. Shortly, he was completely in me, his body pressed against my ass.

"Oh, yeah," he said, "You like that don't you?"

"Yes," I moaned, "Fuck me, please."

He grabbed my hips and started slamming into me, hard and fast. His thighs were slapping against my ass as he drove his cock into me.

With a loud grunt, he pushed into me and shot his load, warm and deep in me. Holding me against him while he caught his breath. Then he pulled his cock out.

"Turn around," he ordered, "On your knees."

I did as he ordered, on my knees in front of his spent cock, about seven inches long and still half-hard.

"Clean it," he now ordered.

I leaned forward and ran my tongue over his cum covered cock, tasting his saltiness and our sex. Then I took it into my mouth, holding it while I worked my tongue over it. Finally, he pushed me away and bent over, and pulled his pants up.

"Good boy," he said, "I'll let you know when I need you again."

Smiling I watched him walk to the door and leave. I sat on my haunches for a moment, then got up, picked up my shorts, and went upstairs.

After washing up, I put on my shorts, without underwear, and a tee shirt. I went downstairs and finished my clothes washing, and put everything away. I heard Mr. Clark's car come up the shared driveway between our houses.

I went out the side door just as he was getting out of his car, carrying a grocery bag. He saw me and smiled.

"Help me with these groceries," he said.

I got a bag from his car and followed him into his house. We sat the bags on the kitchen counter. He pulled me to him, holding me, and he kissed me. I pushed against him and kissed him back, our tongues dancing together.

Pulling back from our kiss, looking me in the eyes, and brushing a piece of hair from my forehead, he said, "Let's get these groceries put away and I'll grill us a burger."

I ground my body against his, looking back into his eyes, and said, "I'm not really hungry for a burger just yet."

Giving me a smile, he said, "Yeah. So what are you hungry for?".

I slid my hand down and squeezed the hard bulge in his pants. I said, "You know what I want."

"Get those clothes off," he said.

I stepped back and pulled my shirt off and pushed my shorts down so I was now standing naked in front of him.

"Mmm," he said, looking me up and down, "I guess the groceries can wait a bit."

I sunk to my knees in front of him, unfastened his pants, and pushed them and his underwear down. I grabbed his hard cock and wrapped my mouth around it. I began sucking up and down.

"Oh," he said, "So that's what you're hungry for."

He let me suck for a few minutes, then reached down and pulled me to my feet. He took me by the hand and led me to his bedroom.

I climbed on the bed, lying on my back, and watched him finish taking his clothes off. I loved the look of him, his hairy chest, slight belly, and the wonderful, hard, eight-inch cut cock. I licked my lips and lifted my legs as he came toward me.

He lifted my legs high and leaned over and we kissed, deeply. My arms going around him. Slowly, very slowly, he inched his cock into me. We kept our eyes locked on each other, both of us loving the feeling of his cock slowly sliding into me.

Finally, he was completely in me, his body pressed against mine. He leaned back down for another long, passionate kiss. Breaking the kiss, I whispered into his ear, "Fuck me."

Rising slightly, he began to slide his cock in and out of my eager hole, me gasping and clutching at him with each stroke. Soon he picked up his pace.

I cried out and dug my fingers into his arms. "Oh yes, yes," I cried, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming." And I shot my load. My ass clenching as I came drove him over the edge and he rammed into me and shot his load. He collapsed down onto me and we held each other as we got our breathing back under control.

He raised a bit and kissed me again. "Let's go fix something to eat," he said, "I'll have seconds of you for dessert."

He pulled out of me and pulled on a pair of sweats and a tee shirt. I got up, went to the bathroom to clean up, and went to the kitchen, still naked.

I pulled on my shorts, left the shirt lying on a chair, and helped him put the groceries away.

"I'll grill us a burger," he said, "You make us some fries," as he handed me a bag of frozen french fries.

We joked around and talked while we fixed the food, then sat at the table and ate. His phone rang and he answered.

"Hi. Yes, in fact, he is right here eating dinner," I heard him say.

"Yes, yes. No problem. I'll take good care of him. It is my pleasure," I heard him say after listening for a moment.

"Okay, here he is," he said, handing me the phone.

It was my father, in Kenya, on the phone.

"Son, I'm glad you have Mr. Clark to take care of you while we are gone. You behave and do what he says," he said to me.

"Yes sir," I said, "I will do as Mr. Clark tells me. Okay, bye for now." And I hung up the phone and smiled at Mr. Clark, who had a really big smile on his face.

I got up and was clearing the table. As I walked over to pick up Mr. Clark's plate, he grabbed me and pulled me down onto his lap.

"I am glad your uncle decided not to come," he said, "Gives me more time to spend with you." He ran his hand up and down my back.

"And I heard what you said to your dad," he said, smiling, "That you'd do what I tell you to do."

"Yes, sir," I said to him, "What would you like me to do?"

He gave me a big smile and a light kiss. "Stand and take those shorts off," he said.

I stood in front of him and pushed my shorts down and stepped out of them, again standing in front of him naked.

Looking me up and down, he said, "Bedroom."

I walked to the bedroom. He got up and followed. He said, "I do like watching you walk. Your ass shakes really nice."

I stood in the room as he walked in behind me. "Strip me," he ordered.

I pulled his tee shirt over his head and tossed it aside. I grabbed the waistband of his sweats and pushed them down. I squatted in front of him and pulled them over his feet and pushed them aside. I stayed on my knees in front of him, looking up into his eyes.

"Suck," he said.

I leaned forward, wrapped a hand around his hard cock and took it into my mouth, and started sucking up and down.

"I love watching my cock in your mouth," he said. Pulling back, he added, "On the bed. Hands and knees."

I climbed up onto the bed, on my hands and knees, waiting. I felt Mr. Clark climb onto the bed behind me.

"Damn," he said, his hands on my ass, "Your ass is absolutely beautiful. So fuckable."

"Head on the pillow," he ordered. When I did as ordered, I felt his cock head running up and down my crack, searching for a target.

Then he paused with the tip of the head pressed against my hole. He ran his hands over my ass and lower back. Then he gripped my hips and pushed in.

He held just the head of his cock in me for a few minutes, just enjoying the sensation. Then he pushed completely into me, one long, slow steady thrust. I gasped and grabbed the sheets with my fingers.

Then he started a long, slow-moving in and out of me. I kept moaning and groaning with each thrust. When he picked up his pace, I lost it. With a scream, I shot my load. He used that to really start pounding into me. Hard and fast. And soon, he shoved deep into me and gave me his warm load.

He stayed in me, running his hands over my back and my ass. Finally, slowly, he pulled his spent cock from me and he lay on the bed. I collapsed down into his arms, he pulled me against him and I snuggled my head onto his shoulder.

"I could stay here all night," I whispered to him as I ran my hands over his hairy chest.

"Would be nice," he said, "But I think the neighbors might get suspicious."

I raised up and looked down at him. "Mr. Stewart saw me this morning coming out of your house."

Looking at me, Mr. Clark said, "Ron Stewart, down the street? He saw you leave my house naked?"

Nodding my head, I said, "Yes."

Mr. Clark sat up, laughing. "I'll bet he liked what he saw. Knowing him he'd probably like to get with you."

Blushing, I said, "He did."

"Well, that old snake," Mr. Clark said, "Did he fuck you?"

"Yes," I answered, "This afternoon."

"Did you like it?", he asked, "Did you cum?"

"Yes, I did," I answered.

Smiling at me, reaching up to stroke my cheek, he said, "Well, good then. I am happy you enjoyed it. But you probably should go before anyone else finds out."

We climbed out of bed and got dressed. At the door, he pulled me to him and after a long, passionate kiss, said, "I'll see you in the morning, come over for breakfast. And be sure to leave your door unlocked in case I need to come over during the night."

"Okay," I said, giving him a light kiss, I left. I went home, cleaned up, and went to bed.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
310 Followers