All Comments on 'Ridden Tempest'

by lucky-E-leven

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
BelegonBelegonover 19 years ago
God I love the beach sometimes...

Not always, but I sure would love to be watching this from one of those sailboats. Very hot Luckster! I love swimming naked too, and the way a woman looks with just her head, shoulders and nipples above water as she swims on her back...yumm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
..."creating a dancing mist"

smiling hugely. this seems so remarkably familiar. *grin* awesome tale, Lucky. i could see the whole story evolve as if it truely did happen. the love shines through the rain. brilliant job...im still smiling.

v~

Honey123Honey123over 19 years ago
Beaches and cream

Wonderful story, Lucky! Hot, sexy and wild - your two characters are very lucky to have one another and to be in love!

Honey

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Floating in a sea of bliss...

I could feel the anticipation, the deep emotional bond, and the explosive climax. The story stands beautifully on it's own, but the ties between Vella's story and yours make it even more touching.

Great work, Tex.

RebeccaLeahRebeccaLeahover 19 years ago
Beautiful

Lucky, I always love your stories and this was no exception. The love shows, but combined with the urgency and need you portray so well.....whew! Very very good job. *hugs*

impressiveimpressiveover 19 years ago
Seriously distracting!

I'm SUPPOSED to be concentrating on other things, ya know?

I absolutely LOVE the alternate POVs of the two stories. What a team!

mismusedmismusedover 19 years ago
A tale twice told?

I know I've seen this before, seen these two, in story, or picture. Hmm! *Sigh!* Such love. Vella, are you sure this didn't happen? It sure feels as if it should have. Wonderful, different point of view, Lucky.

mismused

cantdogcantdogover 19 years ago
Lucky, sweetheart, you can really write!

Fabulous work, kid. Outstanding. A few swift paragraphs and I am suddenly privy to a passionate love of great fervor and devotion. Worthy short in every way.

cloudycloudyover 19 years ago
Wow!

I absolutely loved reading the two sides of this story, what a great idea! As usual, your passion shines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Brava

lucky,

great sotry and wonderful to read the tale from a second perspective (seems to me, someone I know did that too!). Hopefully you two can do this again sometime and keep on writing too.

ABSTRUSEABSTRUSEover 19 years ago
Another winner

Once again you've managed to come up with another totally hot and enthralling story, pulling the reader in and wrapping them up in the moment.

Wonderful!!!

matriarchmatriarchover 19 years ago
I wish someone would compile a handy dictionary of

...superlatives. Then I wouldn't keep running out of them.

An incredibly sexy story, shot throughout with realism, and glimpses of a 'real' relationship. I loved every word, and was so sorry when it ended. I wanted more.

Mat xx

sincerely_helenesincerely_heleneover 19 years ago
I'm Not Even a Lesbian!

... And I still enjoyed it! Atta girl!

SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithover 18 years ago
Comfort food...

Ahh...very nice Lucky11. A fine story of passion shared between two lovers...full of dreams so close to reality. I don't want to wake up.

TheAbsurd_studentTheAbsurd_studentover 13 years ago

I loved this story. So sensual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Rain and moon?

About half way through the first page and while it was raining heavily, the moon shined on her breasts. Usually when it is raining that hard, the moon is nowhere to be seen.

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

another beautiful vignette.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous