Riddle me this

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You honor us, Goddess," Lyn breathed. She gingerly opened the straps of the sandal on Piper's right foot and slipped it off, before placing it on the altar beside Piper like a holy relic. Asami followed her lead, albeit not quite as ceremoniously. She did her best, but even if her life depended on it -- which it very well might, if they evoked the ire of Sarandiel -- she just was neither a natural born submissive like Lyn nor a pious person, so all she could do was try and act the part.

Okay, sandal off, what now? Asami knew that Lyn and Piper could spend literal hours where nothing happened except for Lyn praising and pampering Piper. Asami had never paid much attention to what was happening exactly, her being of the opinion that if nobody was violently moaning, then it wasn't real sex. But whatever, she could jump over her shadow and be a good girl for once. That little brat of a mage surely wouldn't say no to a foot massage.

"What do you think you're doing, you filthy feline?"

It took all of Asami's willpower not to get sarcastic. "Worshiping your body like you told us to. My Goddess."

"You call that worship? It seems you're even dumber than you look."

It was a good thing Asami kept her head down so neither Piper nor Sarandiel could see her expression. She knew for a fact that her massaging skills were nothing to scoff at. So far everyone she'd tried them on had liked it. In most cases enough to let her go much, much further.

"Why would you think I'd want to feel your filthy fingers on me? Use your tongue for Go- for my sake! Even this stupid demon could figure that out."

Asami glanced over and indeed, there was Lyn, sucking on Piper's toes with an expression as if there was nothing in the whole world she'd rather be doing. Which, knowing Lyn, there probably wasn't.

"It seems one of your worshipers hasn't got her heart in it," came Sarandiel's voice from behind.

"She better find her heart quickly then, or I might forget that I planned to be a benevolent Goddess today." Piper wiggled her left foot and poked Asami on the nose with her big toe.

You're so going to pay for this, Asami swore herself. As soon they were alone, Piper would feel her claws. "I'm sorry I disappointed you. I shall do better from now on."

Kissing Piper's feet was pretty much the last thing Asami had expected to be doing when she got up in the morning, but here she was now. And it could be worse, she told herself. Sure, Piper was a little brat who needed nothing less than this additional ego boost, but in the end nothing got hurt except for Asami's pride. If the alternative was getting physically hurt fighting giant fire ants, she'd let her pride take the fall any time. Also, it wasn't like Piper's feet were dirty or anything. That girl spent like all of her free time washing herself. And hey, it looked like Lyn was genuinely happy with her job so maybe there was something in there after all.

After the tiniest hesitation Asami stuck out her tongue and flicked it over Piper's sole. It really wasn't that bad. Sure, Piper had been on her feet for the entire day, but that didn't matter much to someone who was used to licking herself clean when she didn't feel like using water.

"Did I tell you to tickle me? Do it properly, for fuck's sake."

"I'm sorry, my Goddess." Asami nibbled the side of Piper's foot before properly dragging her tongue along its length. At first she'd planned to just briefly kiss the toes but when she heard Piper's disgruntled huff she quickly took them in her mouth. She still didn't quite get Lyn's enthusiasm for this sort of thing, but she saw the general appeal. She herself was no stranger to licking her lovers during sex. Usually not their feet, but then again, what difference did it make? Except for the symbolic one. But after she'd spent some time flicking her tongue between Piper's toes and licking along her arch she had to admit that maybe it was doing something for her after all. Even her annoyance with Piper's antics had ebbed down. If that was the appetizer, it had done its job to get her ready for the main course.

"Admissible," Piper said just as Asami had finished the thought. "I'll be graceful and allow you to move higher."

"Thank you so much my Goddess," Lyn immediately breathed, already trailing a line of kisses along Piper's shin. "You don't know how happy it makes me to serve you."

"Don't use your words to show me. Your lips and tongue have far better ways to communicate."

Asami also mumbled a "Thank you" and eagerly sat up, only to have her face pushed back by Piper's wet toes.

"You wish." The mage's voice was dripping with glee. "Do you really think I'd allow you access to any more of my divine body after such a subpar performance? You'll stay at my foot and you'll be grateful that I even grant you this much."

Asami's cheeks burned. Once again she had the strong urge to just sink her claws into Piper's calves, see how quickly that smug grin turned into a pitiful yelp. "Did I really do such a bad job?"

Something grabbed the back of her neck. Asami mewled. It took her a moment to realize that it was Sarandiel who was holding her in the grip reserved for bad kittens.

"Have you not heard what your Goddess told you? Who do you think you are to talk back at her like this?"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Asami whined. It didn't exactly hurt to have her neck grabbed like this, but it touched some deep part of her, eroded her defiance like a lump of sugar in the ocean. Any of her lovers who'd thought they could tame her by using this trick with her neck had paid dearly with at least a scratched face, but she didn't even think to defy the angel. Sarandiel's voice had a rightful ire in it that made Asami want to do nothing more than beg for forgiveness. "I swear, I'll do the best I can do now."

"Very well." Sarandiel let go of Asami's neck and ran her fingers through her hair instead. Asami gave in to the temptation and purred. Sarandiel's fingers could feel so nice when she wanted them do!

Asami went back to sucking on Piper's toes. Maybe the angel had put some kind of spell on her, but now it felt like this was exactly what Asami should be doing. She found herself actively craving Piper's approval.

"Who would've thought. Maybe even a dumb kitty like you can learn some new tricks." Piper spread her toes, forcing Asami's mouth open. "Tell me how much you love your Goddess."

Asami couldn't answer, with her mouth lolling open and her tongue pushed down by Piper's foot. All she could do was mewl incoherently and drool all over herself. The remainder of her dignity was still screaming for attention and demanding to know what was going on, but Asami found it surprisingly alluring to just not listen to it. It was strangely freeing not having to think about anything and just being a good kitty.

"Aww, so sweet," Piper chuckled. She pulled her foot out of Asami's mouth only to wipe it on her cheek and offer her other foot, momentarily forcing Lyn to shuffle over to keep her lips on Piper's thigh. "Since you're doing so well now, I'm sure you don't mind finishing up after your fellow servant."

Again Asami hesitated only a fraction of a second before licking the foot that Lyn had so thoroughly worshiped before. With her dignity already switched off, it wasn't all that different to indirectly kissing Lyn; something Asami had already done often enough. And it helped that the half-demon was now leaning over Asami, her breasts pushing against her neck. There really were worse places to be.

"Look at the two of you, working together so nicely to make me happy. Maybe you've earned my orbs after all."

Asami listened up. The thought of switching over to Piper's breasts, sucking and licking them as thoroughly as she was now doing with her feet, brought a warm tingle to her loins. Piper rarely let her at her breasts, mostly because the mage, underneath her bratty behavior, was actually quite sensitive, which didn't mesh well with Asami's rough way of having sex. However, today she wouldn't get impatient at having to take it slow. She was all ready to worship Piper's breasts with her lips and tongue, make her marvel at how sensual she could be if she wanted to. And, maybe, even earn herself some praise.

"Very well then." Piper pulled her feet back and turned around, so she was lounging on the altar with her back to her party members. She hooked her thumb into her skirt and pulled it down to reveal her ass to them.

"What? Did you really think you've earned my breasts? Don't kid yourself. I appreciate that you've made a valiant effort, but you're many hours of practice away from earning anything as precious as my breasts. For now you'll have to content yourself with these orbs right there and you'll show them as much love as you would with any other part of my body."

Once again Asami's dignity tried to make itself heard, but by this point the cat girl was driven only by instinct. Beside her Lyn was already kissing and licking Piper's cheek and that was more than enough reason to join in. Any last doubts were driven out when that sticky, heavy smell tickled Asami's nose. The scene had gotten Piper pretty aroused and if she'd raised her hip just a tiny bit, her two worshipers would have gotten access to her wet sanctum. She didn't, though, and they had to instead work themselves into a frenzy over her ass, their tongues intertwining as they both tried to get between Piper's cheek.

"Have these two mortals proven their worth?" Sarandiel's booming voice brought Asami back to her senses.

"I wouldn't mind if they went on, but let's say, yes, I think they have." Piper pulled her skirt up and shifted so she was sitting on the altar again. "So, have we earned our treasure already?"

Piper's petulant question broke the rest of the spell. "Fuck!" Asami exclaimed. She wiped her face with her hands. "Did I really just do that?"

"Oh yes you did, my little kitty," Piper purred.

"And you looked like you were really having fun," Lyn chimed in. "I didn't know that your submissive side was this adorable."

Under other circumstances Asami would've violently attacked them, but she was too embarrassed to even talk back. They'd never let her live this down. She'd literally kissed Piper's ass! She'd become a drooling bimbo at her feet! And the worst part was: Thinking back on it didn't fill her with just existential dread, but also a scarily pleasant warm feeling between her legs. She hadn't actually enjoyed debasing herself like that, had she? It was only because of some filthy angel magic. Right? Right?

"Let's never talk about this again," she mumbled.

"You wish." Piper giggled as she slipped back into her sandals. "I'm so glad we came here. And the fun's not over yet, right, Sara?"

The angel didn't even react to the nick name any more. She seemed to have made peace with the fact that they were doing things differently now. "Indeed, and I eagerly await your further deeds, for it was said:" Her voice once again became this far-away droning. "With the orbs on their pedestal, the Goddess's power erodes the darkness's shell. With tooth and nail fight its agent, till its essence sacrifice you shall."

A long pause followed this revelation during which they were very likely all thinking the same thing: On their way through the dungeon they'd stumbled upon one room which had been completely empty except for a wolf of at least three meters height, made out of pure, distilled darkness. A very brief experiment had confirmed that it was immune to both physical and magical damage and that any attempt to actually fight that thing was nothing short of suicidal. Since the room contained no loot whatsoever, they'd written the whole thing off as just another death trap. Collecting and activating the actual orbs would likely break the beast's defenses, but even then the fight would be no joke. Never mind that Asami had just sacrificed her dignity for the exact purpose of them not having to do the first part of the puzzle. At this point there was no other way than to keep going and find a more workable interpretation of the instructions.

Funnily enough, it was Piper who had the first smart suggestion. "I think we've got us a fine agent of darkness here," she said, pointing at Lyn.

"Right!" Asami chimed in immediately, her brain flaring up. This was going to be much more up her alley. "And we know that teeth and claws make your essence come out."

"I guess so." Lyn had the decency to act at least somewhat coy about it, even though it was obvious that by this point she was so turned on that she didn't care what Sarandiel might think of her. Scratch that. The knowledge that the angel would consider her a masochistic whore likely only got her even hotter.

"That could work," Sarandiel said. When she spoke on there was some very unholy mischief in her voice. "But first the orbs need to be placed on their pedestal. If the avatar of the Goddess would be so kind as to do the honors."

She indicated a small stone podium a few steps away and the source of her malicious joy became obvious. The pedestal was a pretty enough thing, reaching about hip-height, and decorated with numerous chiseled ornaments that surely had some deep, sacred meanings. The main eye catcher about it, though, was the contraption sticking up from the top of it, which Asami's dirty mind could only interpret as a stone dildo.

"The original orbs of the Goddess are pierced with holes, you see," Sarandiel explained to the stunned Piper. "And once they are slotted into the pedestal, the magic inside of them activates. In your case, of course, this process will have to be reenacted similarly."

"But... but..." the mage stammered. "I've never had anything up my... orb hole... before."

"Should've thought about that before you made us kiss your ass," Asami teased her. "You know, if you'd given us your tits like a good Goddess, you would've gotten away with giving the thing a little titty fuck."

Piper glared at her. "Don't get cocky, I can still smite you."

"Maybe. But first it's your turn to get smoten. Or whatever the right word is."

Piper hesitantly shuffled over to the pedestal. If she wasn't such a brat, Asami would've almost felt sorry for her. While not obscenely big, the stone shaft wasn't exactly small either. A veteran like Lyn wouldn't have batted an eye, but to an anal virgin it was a more than daunting task.

"There's gotta be another way," the mage tried to argue.

"There always is another option," Sarandiel said. "You're free to pick your own path in life. But if you want the treasure, the orbs of the Goddess need to be slotted into the pedestal, one way or the other."

"Yes, but, I mean... the... the orbs, they just need to be on the thing, right? And that stone thing, like, in use, yes?"

"That appears to be correct, although it would be easier to give a definitive answer if you communicated your thoughts in a more refined way."

"Yeah, fuck you too," Piper mumbled. She immediately realized that she'd possible stepped over a line there and quickly babbled on. "I mean, I mean, no offense, really, I was just, erm, just thinking and, yeah... you know, maybe, I mean... Look, I'll do it, I'll do it, really, but could we maybe use the other... orb hole?"

Sarandiel gave her a stern look. Piper's outburst hadn't put her in the angel's good book and Asami was certain she'd insist on the primary orb hole just to spite the mage.

Luckily for Piper, Lyn came to her rescue. "That should work even better, actually. If she uses the... erm... front orb hole, then her... orbs will be displayed much better. See, if she used the other one, she'd sit on them."

The angel considered this. "I shall allow it," she finally declared.

"Thank you. Now don't mind me, I'll just... erm..." After a few pitiful attempts of raising her leg Piper encountered a fundamental issue with her task. The pedestal was low enough that she could in principle stand over it, but not with the additional height of the shaft.

"Come on, let's help her up," Asami said to Lyn with barely hidden glee. They went to either side of Piper and lifted her up a bit, so she was held right above the target.

"Okay, now slowly. Slowly... haa... how much further is it?"

Piper's toes weren't reaching the floor yet and there was still quite some shaft to go.

"You're about halfway there I'd say," Asami told Piper, relishing the look of slight panic this brought to the mage's face. "Want us to bop you up and down a bit? You know, to better lube it up."

"Don't you dare." Piper gritted her teeth. "Okay, lower. But careful, careful... fuuuck... okay, you can let go... I think... haa!" She was balancing on the very tips of her toes now, but at least she could keep herself up. "See? It's fine. I can do this."

Asami took a critical look at Piper's already shaking legs. "Something tells me you're not gonna keep this up for long."

Piper glared at Asami, but didn't retort. It seemed to take all of her concentration just to stay on her tiptoes. At this rate it wouldn't even take a minute before she had to bring her heels down, shoving the last quarter of the shaft into her.

Once again it was Lyn who saved her. She found two stones that had the right size to fit under Piper's heels, adding enough support to keep her steady. It still had to be pretty exhausting and there was no way for the mage to get off the pedestal on her own, but, as Asami correctly analyzed, those were Piper's problems, not hers.

"Having fun?"

"What does it look like?" Piper snapped back, still trying to get her shaking legs under control. "Hey!"

Asami had reached under Piper's skirt and ran a finger along her stuffed slit. It came out shining wet. "Seems like you are." She wiped the finger under Piper's nose.

"Hey! Is that a way to treat a Goddess?" Piper tried to smack her, but Asami just jumped back with a giggle. It wasn't like the mage could do anything to her as long as she stayed out of arm's reach.

Sarandiel stepped between the two of them. "I ask you to treat this with the sincerity it deserves. However, I have to admit, that this way of channeling the Goddess's power into the pedestal is... alluring."

The angel also slipped her hand under Piper's skirt. To Asami it didn't look like she was doing much, but the mage had closed her eyes and was panting heavily. By the sound of it, the angel's touches combined with the shaft inside her had to be pure bliss. But just as Asami was starting to feel jealous, Sarandiel pulled her hand back.

"No! Hey!" Piper's own hands flew between her legs, likely to finish what the angel started, but with a barely visible motion Sarandiel grabbed both her wrists and held them behind her back. The motion momentarily brought Piper out of balance and made her sway for several seconds, which had to feel real interesting with that thing inside her.

"Patience, please. I was just making sure you were in the right state of mind to let your powers flow. We need to move on. Show me how you plan to bring down the defenses of the agent of darkness."

"Oh, I will, don't you worry about that. I'm not gonna be the only one suffering here. Get out of your clothes, right now!"

"Yes, Goddess!" Lyn went back into full immersion in the fraction of a second. If she'd ever left it at all.

"Don't just stand there you stupid kitty! I meant you too!"

"Language!" Asami said, but after a brief period to make it clear that whatever was happening next was her own decision, she also undressed. Once things got spicy she didn't want clothes to get in the way anyway. Not that her form fitting top and pants tended to restrict her in any way, but she didn't like the feeling of having anything clinging to her and even with the best fitting clothes, she never managed to keep the tail as free as she liked. If it had been an option, she would've opted to never wear any clothes at all, but sadly even her modest breasts got rather uncomfortable when she was doing back flips without any support. Also, a cat girl going around without any pants on sent far too many wrong signals about the nature of her profession.