Riddle me this

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I assume this would be a way to interpret the line," Sarandiel said as the two of them lost their last pieces.

"I'm not done getting through her defenses yet." Piper started the incantation that the rest of her party knew all to well.

Asami grinned as she saw Lyn's shiver. Most people believed there was no sexual application for magic of the pepper element, because all its spells (except for the most basic one which was just a magical way to flavor food) were either an aggressive kind of crowd control or a means to burn enemies in a way that made fire magic look humane in comparison. These people either lacked creativity or they'd never met a true masochist before.

A cloud of sparking orange dust formed before Piper and slowly drifted towards Lyn. The demon's hands twitched in an instinctive attempt to protect herself, but Asami had already expected that and grabbed Lyn's wrists. Realistically Lyn was much stronger and there was no way Asami could've kept her restrained if she'd actually wanted to break free, but they both knew that she didn't. Lyn wanted to be a good girl, she just needed a bit of help being one.

Piper took her time. She might've been struggling herself, shakily impaled on the pedestal, with Sarandiel preventing her to finish herself off, but even so -- or maybe exactly because of that -- she knew that it was much more cruel to let Lyn steam in her anticipation. The demon whimpered as the cloud slowly floated up and down right in front of her, constantly moving and transforming itself, almost touching her several times but never quite making true of the threat.

"Looking forward to it, demon girl?" Asami gently sunk her teeth into Lyn's elongated ear lobe, earning her a hushed sigh. "Because I know I am."

"My body is all yours," Lyn whispered back. Once she was this deep in subspace, this was the closest to a "yes" you got out of her.

Finally the dust cloud drifted close enough that its boundaries caressed Lyn's already erect nipples. The demon gasped, but stayed otherwise silent. As the cloud stayed exactly where it was, engulfing only the tips of Lyn's nipples, Asami could feel Lyn's wrists shake more and more as the demon struggled to stay still.

"Good girl," Asami whispered. When Lyn arched her head back she took the chance to bite into her exposed neck. Not hard, yet, just enough that the presence of her sharp teeth was one thing more Lyn couldn't ignore.

"That's evil," she heard Sarandiel say, but it didn't sound like a condemnation and rather like the voice an art connoisseur would use when confronted with a meticulously painted landscape of the fields of Heaven. When Asami looked up, the angel had let go of Piper's hands and looked completely enthralled by the spectacle.

"Oh yes. It's exactly what a filthy demon like her deserves. Isn't it, Lyn?" Piper seemed to have learned that Sarandiel wouldn't tolerate her actively masturbating, but her hands rested suspiciously close to the top of her legs and Asami was sure that her rocking on the pedestal wasn't just because of her unsteady stand. Piper was able to work herself into an obscenely sexual frenzy from going on a power trip alone. Now that she was back in a position to abuse her power, that stone shaft inside her had to be feeling real good.

"Yes, I deserve this." Lyn's shaky voice was barely a whisper, but it filled the otherwise completely silent room. Sweat was already forming on her forehead. "Please treat me like the worthless tool that I am."

A small sob escaped Lyn's throat when the dust started to form small eddies around her nipples. They'd have to finish their foreplay soon, but it was always fun to test how long Lyn's willpower lasted. Asami knew that if she'd been in Lyn's place, she'd have already killed everyone in the room ten times over, but Lyn still held on. Her arms were shaking like crazy and straining against Asami's grip, but she still had the self control to stay put and let herself be tortured.

Asami had only experienced that spell first hand a single time, when she'd had one drink too many and curiosity had once again killed the cat girl. The experiment had lasted for maybe ten seconds, had involved ridiculous amounts of swearing and afterwards Lyn had had to offer herself as a scratching pole for Asami to cool down on. She often did that, but this had been one of the few times Asami's claws had scratched her bloody despite her thick skin.

Describing the magic dust as a hot itching powder was like describing an ocean as a large amount of water: technically true, but it didn't even begin to paint a picture of the experience. A picture that in this case was painted in vivid read splotches, thrown onto the canvas by a screaming artist.

Getting that dust on your bare skin was like a rash, like being rubbed raw with nettles. Not painful in the strictest meaning of the word, but somehow even more unbearable because of it. There was no ignoring this festering itch that set your nerves aflame. No amount of scratching gave any relief and yet you couldn't stop violently clawing at yourself, if only to feel something else to distract you. And the truly evil part was that it didn't even stop when the cloud moved on. It took minutes for the itch to slowly die down. Time that felt like ages during which you seriously contemplated if knocking yourself out by bashing your head against a rock was such a bad idea after all.

That was, at least, Asami's experience with it.

She'd be the first to admit that she was pretty skittish when it came to discomfort. She could handle pain, which was kind of a necessity in a field of work where getting hurt during fights was the norm rather then the exception, but even then she got antsy if Piper didn't heal her right away. The sharp, quick pain of a slash was far easier to bear then the incessant ache and itch of the wound afterwards. Even badly fitting clothes were enough to drive her insane. So, yes, she wasn't the most unbiased judge. But even so she knew that this magic dust had to be hell for everyone and she appreciated Lyn's willpower to take this abuse in relative silence. At this point she had to be cursing the fact that she even had nipples in the first place. They'd turned a bright purple from all the blood pulsing through them and they looked so big and hard that they'd be aching even without the spell.

Asami didn't feel sorry for her, though. While she didn't like being on the receiving end, seeing a hot woman in similarly hot anguish always got her going. And she wasn't alone. Lyn might be sweating and shaking all over from the mental strain, but at the same time two sticky drops were very visibly making their way down her thighs. It was obscene how much that half demon got out of being abused by an uncaring Mistress.

"I think her shell is properly eroded." Sarandiel said, still completely transfixed. "That poor girl. I've smitten my fair share of demons in my time, but by Goddess, I've never been this sinister about it."

"You should try it sometimes. It's fun." By this point Piper didn't even try to pretend she wasn't rocking on the stone shaft voluntarily. "Especially since she's such a good girl about it. Come on, ask her if she'd had enough."

Sarandiel closed her eyes, visibly gathering herself. When she opened them again her voice reverberated with sacred power "Lowly vessel of darkness. Do you feel that we have made you suffer enough?"

Lyn groaned. Heavy breaths interrupted her speech, making her barely coherent. "That... that is only for you to decide," she managed to get out.

"See? I could keep this up for hours and she'd only kiss my ass even harder for it."

Lyn wailed at these words. Her arms jerked and Asami had to grip harder in order to keep her still. Lyn was clearly reaching her breaking point. Piper must've realized this as well, because she said "But doing the same thing all day is boring. Asami, go at it!"

The cloud retreated, which barely made a difference in Lyn's labored breaths. When Asami let go of her wrists, Lyn's hands shot forwards to try and soothe her burning nipples. Only one of them reached its target, though, because Asami was already hanging on her other tit, the soft flesh between her sharp teeth.

She never said no to an opportunity to suck on Lyn's delicious breasts, but now with her nipples this big and sensitive it was a delight. She could almost feel them pulsate as she rolled her tongue over them. And maybe it was only her imagination, but she always felt that Lyn's skin had just a hint of spiciness after contact with Piper's spell, which made a nice combo with the salty sweat and only motivated Asami to lick over it even more recklessly.

"You wanted a battle with teeth and claws, didn't you, Sara?" Piper asked the angel. "You'll get it. But fair warning: This will get loud." With a wave of her hand the cloud moved again and rubbed against Lyn's back.

At this point Lyn didn't try to stay silent anymore. It was a good thing they'd killed or barricaded off all of the monsters on their way down, because Lyn must've been audible throughout the entire temple. Usually they gagged her when they went for this kind of play. It wouldn't have been hard to get a gag from the little bag of questionable content inside their luggage, but Piper didn't ask for one, likely wanting to give Sarandiel a show to remember.

Asami didn't care either way. She too had fallen completely into her role. A role she was much more used to than the one of the devout toe sucker. As soon as the cloud had moved away again, she sunk her claws into Lyn's back. The demon screamed at the flurry of scratches that would've ripped the skin of a human to shreds, but really, Asami was only helping her. After that magical itching power, Lyn wanted nothing more than to be scratched furiously, right?

Who was she kidding? Asami had always gotten off from making her lovers scream with her claws. She'd never been happier than when Lyn had joined them and she'd found that she finally didn't have to hold back anymore. She could use the demon as her living scratching post as much as she wanted. Lyn's sturdy, yet clearly not insensitive skin had just the right texture. Enough resistance to feel satisfying, but soft enough to really dig in.

The cloud moved on, lingering on Lyn's firm ass for several seconds and even seeping into the crack between her protectively clenched cheek, before making space for Asami. The cat girl might not be one to kiss butts usually, but she loved sinking her fangs into them. Lyn's wails were nothing more than an alluring background sound to Asami as she bit and scratched her way all over Lyn's body.

They sometimes played this game when they felt like having an intense threesome. It was similar to chasing a cat around with a red light spot, only much more satisfying for the cat. Piper would pick a spot on Lyn's body, set it aflame with her spell and then Asami jumped in and had her go at it. Usually it involved some bondage and the aforementioned gag, but Asami didn't mind this unrestrained version. Lyn's instinctive attempt to get away and her wanton screams directly fed into Asami's predatory instincts and only increased the thrill of the hunt.

Not that this was the only kind of thrill she felt. Soon it wasn't enough anymore to hurt the wailing demon. She needed something else to satisfy her carnal needs. When Piper once again retreated her cloud, Asami pounced at Lyn, throwing her to the floor. Using her cat-like agility it took her not even a second to pin Lyn down and lock her head between her legs. "What are you waiting for?" she demanded, already grinding her dripping folds against Lyn's face. "Get do it!"

She didn't have to tell her twice. Lyn's inhumanly long tongue got to work. Asami hissed as its rough surface lapped across her slit. It was such a waste that the majority of demons were dominantly inclined. Their species seemed handcrafted to be the best at giving head.

This wasn't going to take long and not only because Lyn was this good with her tongue. All their sadistic games and also -- even though Asami would rather die than admit it -- her previous adventure in subservience had brought her arousal to its boiling point.

Asami grabbed both of Lyn's breast, not even trying to be careful with her claws, while she worked her hips, riding out her climax. Lyn loved to be used as a sex toy and have love juice smeared all over her, which was just as well because Asami loved grinding her face whenever she felt like the demon wasn't providing the exact right stimulation on her own.

She purred when she was finally satisfied and climbed off of Lyn. That had been a good one. She'd almost forgotten that this wasn't one of their private scenes and they still had to do Sarandiel's quest. Oh well, there wasn't much left to do and they'd pretty much won already anyway. It didn't take a mind reader to know that Sarandiel would've been creaming her pants already if she wore any pants or if her angelic garment allowed for such filthy things as being creamed.

Asami bent down over Lyn's face. "Well done, demon girl," she said and licked Lyn's shiny nose. She would've gone for a kiss, but that would've risked bringing Lyn out of subspace. "Now we only need to sacrifice your essence. Get on the altar and open your legs!"

Lyn whimpered as she followed the command, but once again Asami couldn't feel bad for her. Sure, her body had to be aching and burning all over from the after effects of the spell and from the purple streaks covering her skin everywhere Asami's claws and teeth had attacked her. But when she spread her legs it was obvious that these weren't whimpers of pain and discomfort, or at least not solely. Lyn's upper thighs were all sticky, thick strands of her nectar forming between them and breaking only when the gap became too large. To say that Lyn was dripping would be an understatement. Yet another aspect that made demons such fun sex toys. The feedback you got from their body was unmistakable and plentiful.

"Ready?"

Lyn whimpered again. She was focused solely on Piper's spell that was floating just above her hip. Her legs were shaking and twitching. It was a struggle for her to keep them open. "Please."

"Please what?" Asami was back at Lyn's side, nibbling her ear.

"Please do whatever you want. I'm all yours."

Asami snorted. Lyn was fooling no one with that act. She might sound like she was sacrificing herself by allowing what happened next, but they all knew that she'd be inconsolably disappointed if it didn't happen after all that buildup. "You heard her. Goddess," Asami added with a sarcastic little smirk.

The cloud touched down. In one swift go the dust covered all ob Lyn's drenched folds, went into her gaping hole and even slid under the hood of her clit. Lyn's scream made Asami's ears ring. It was always fascinating to watch Lyn's pussy violently clench around nothing but the insidious dust. With every spasm more of her fluids gushed out and soiled the altar. Lyn's hands were turning white, so tightly was she gripping the sides of the altar as she sensations washed through her.

Asami had once asked Lyn what this felt like and if it could even be satisfying, coming like this with nothing actually touching here. Allegedly it was "similar but different" to a normal orgasm. Intensely painful (that much was obvious) but apparently in a way that made up for the missing friction. Lyn claimed that it wasn't pleasurable, but at the same time it was clear how much she loved it. Asami hadn't quite understood it, but she sure as hell wasn't curious enough to try it out first hand to learn more. They'd come to call these things "paingasms" at Lyn's behest. It was debatable if that was the right word, but in the end all that mattered to Asami and Piper was that Lyn looked crazy hot when she had one of them.

A fun property of these paingasms was that you could apparently keep them going for as long as you wanted if you kept the spell active. The only limiting factors were Lyn's sanity and possibly also the capacity of her lungs, because it didn't seem like she had any time to breathe between her roaring moans. When Piper finally stopped the spell, Lyn was a complete wreck. Her once elegant purple hair was a tangled mess that stuck to her sweat drenched body and a sticky puddle soiled the stone beneath her. She kept twitching and shaking as she tried to regain her breath.

"You were so fucking hot," Asami whispered into her ear.

"Th- Thank you," Lyn managed between wheezing breaths. "Thank you. That was amazing."

"You're amazing," Asami countered and kissed Lyn on her lips that still had traces of her own previous orgasm on them.

She couldn't keep the kiss up for long because the demon needed her mouth to fill her lungs, but that just gave her time to swing herself onto the altar and cuddle up on top of Lyn. She didn't care that she got herself all filthy in the process. Filth could be washed off later. After that scene Lyn needed some kitty cuddles right now.

It could've been a perfect moment, if it hadn't been interrupted by Piper's whiny voice.

"That's not fair! They had their fun, too! Why can't I?"

Whatever was going on, it didn't sound more important then cuddling. If they shifted their position a bit, though, they could look over to the other two without having to get up.

Sarandiel once again had Piper's arms in a deadlock. It didn't take a genius to figure out what Piper had been trying to do.

"Please calm down. There is only one more line to go until we can finish this matter off neatly."

"Then say that stupid line already. Do you think it's fun impaling myself here?"

Sarandiel proved her heavenly diplomacy by not pointing out any of the numerous evidence that it was indeed fun for Piper. "The fact of the matter is, if you had done the quest in the intended way, we would be done now. However, the instructions close with..." Her voice went into prophecy mode "Once your task is complete and the orbs shine red, by the hands of the guardian the treasure is revealed." She cleared her throat. "You see, the essence of darkness is supposed to magically infuse the orbs and make them glow, which in this case it obviously cannot. But having witnessed your ingenious creativity I'm certain you'll be able to pass this last hurdle as well."

"That's easy then," Piper answered so quickly that it was obvious that not much thought could've gone into it. "I just switch places with Lyn. Voila, the orbs are red now."

Beneath Asami, Lyn made a small groan. She clearly still needed more quality cuddle time to regenerate and she wasn't the only one dissatisfied with the idea.

"That would be a rather haphazard solution," Sarandiel said. "After all, it wouldn't be the orbs of the Goddess anymore."

Asami lifted her head. She had to say something before Piper could make a similarly stupid suggestion and luckily there was the perfect solution where everyone profited. Well, pretty much everyone. "It's easy, just shift the comma. When we've done all that stuff and the orbs shine red by the hands of the guardian, we get the treasure. You just need to turn the orbs red with your hands. Easy."

Piper's glare could've melted steel. "Are you really suggestion what I think you are, you insolent little..."

"That would fit perfectly, actually," Sarandiel interrupted her. "And I wouldn't mind a more... hands-on involvement in your quest. Your actions did get me roused."

Nice that she admits it, Asami thought. Maybe if they played their cards right they could bargain for some more angelic sexy time when this was over. After all, what better things would Sarandiel have to do then? Guard an empty treasure room?

Aloud she said: "Don't be a wuss and take one for the team. I already did and Lyn gave everything she had. It's your turn now."