Riddle me this

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, but..." Piper mumbled something that was impossible to hear at the distance.

"What was that?"

"She asked if the two of you could leave to room in order not to witness her spanking."

Asami didn't even try to stop the shit-eating grin from taking over her face. As if she'd miss that for anything in the world! Especially after what Piper had made her do during her Goddess cosplay.

"I'm afraid that's not possible," she said in her sweetest tune. "You see, Lyn here needs to recover and I need to help her to that. It's absolutely impossible for us to get up right now."

"I mean, if we have to..." Lyn began, still happily snuggling up to Asami.

"Absolutely not!" Asami interrupted her. "You have to do nothing but lie there and take your cuddle-medicine!"

That was settled, then. Piper still looked like she wanted to argue, but she wasn't that much of a bitch. "I guess..." she finally mumbled.

"Nice," Asami said and rested her head on Lyn's warm chest again. "And who knows, maybe you like it and we find out something new about your."

"Don't get cocky, you..." The sentence died in an adorable little yelp.

"Are you ready to begin?" Sarandiel had lain her hand on Piper's ass. It hadn't been a spank yet, just her casually grabbing it. There really had to be something magical about an angel's touch.

Piper just nodded. She was biting down on her lower lip as if she feared that if she tried to talk, only more embarrassing sounds would come out.

Maybe that whole adventure had been worth it after all, Asami mused. Sure, the monsters had been a bit of a pain, but that was par for the course in their line of work. And any fears that Piper would tease her about the time she literally kissed her ass were gone. Piper would never dare bringing it up, lest she'd be reminded of the sounds she made when Sarandiel spanked her.

But while Piper had to be dying from embarrassment, her predicament looked kinda fun. What with her pose being less then stable anyway, the slaps gave her no choice but to fuck herself on the stone shaft. And while the smacks were quite loud, it didn't sound like pain was on the forefront of Piper's mind. Asami really had to find a way to get some quality time with the angel later. There had to be so many sexy applications for her powers.

While she couldn't see it from her spot, Asami was sure Sarandiel was well on her way of turning the orbs red. Piper held on to the edges of the podium in an attempt to stabilize herself, but that only made her rock up and down the shaft with each impact in a slightly more controlled manner. She'd closed her eyes and her little yelps had turned into full blown moans, until...

"Wait, did you actually come from getting your ass beaten?" Asami asked when Piper stopped shaking.

"I did not."

It was about the flimsiest attempt of a lie in history. Even disregarding the tell-tale spasms, the pedestal had definitely not been this wet a minute ago. Asami couldn't remember Piper ever coming from penetration alone, but then again she'd rarely had a chance to try it out, what with the mage's preference for oral worship. It wasn't impossible, though. That had been some pretty rough penetration. Coupled with Sarandiel's possibly magical administrations there was no shame in getting overwhelmed by it. Well, except for the natural shame that came with losing your dignity in front of an audience.

"Whatever you say." Asami rolled herself off the altar and offered Lyn a hand to help her down as well. After those twenty minutes or so of witnessing Piper's show both of them were well rested and even ready for more.

"Nice work with the orbs there," Asami said after walking over to the others. "That's a nice red if ever I've seen one. Maybe our little princess here has a pain slut inside her after all."

"Stop being stupid and help me down! That thing's getting real uncomfortable."

"'course it is. Classic symptom of not coming, I've been told."

Piper didn't even honor that with a response. Together with Lyn, Asami lifted Piper up and put her down beside the pedestal. The mage almost collapsed if not for them catching her. Balancing on her tiptoes for so long when every movement translated into a rough fucking had to be really exhausting.

"I congratulate you on your deeds," Sarandiel said once Piper had found her footing again. "They were not the deeds I expected but I would be lying to say that I didn't enjoy your interpretation. I shall now present you with the treasure you were promised."

She waved one of her perfect hands and the magic door at the back wall of the room melted away to reveal a little chamber with nothing in it but one of those wooden treasure chests that dungeon designers had to be buying wholesale somewhere.

"It's not booby trapped, is it?" Asami asked, wary from all the things they'd encountered in this temple.

"I promise, it's perfectly safe."

If an angel said it, it had to be true. Asami and Lyn didn't even bother getting back into their clothes. They'd only make them dirty anyway. All three of them slowly walked over to the chest, still not fully convinced that it was over.

"Let's see if the treasure's worth all the bother," Asami said, but her heart wasn't in it. No matter what else they'd get out of it, it had been a wild ride that would make for some great memories and that alone had been worth it.

She reconsidered this opinion when she found a single scroll inside the chest on which was written in beautiful calligraphy "The real treasure is the friend you made along the way."

"You're fucking kidding, right?"

Now the angel was openly smirking. "I admit, the whole thing with the treasure chest was a little practical joke. But don't worry, you won't have to leave empty-handed."

"So you've got an actual treasure chest somewhere?" Piper asked.

"No. Your reward is exactly what's written on the scroll."

Piper was about to protest again, but Asami gave her a kick to stop her. Realization was dawning. At her first reading she'd not seen it and the second time she'd thought it was a grammar mistake, but maybe the word "friend" was in its singular form on purpose. "Wait. Are we actually getting..."

"You are correct." Sarandiel walked over and put her hand an Asami's shoulder, leaving a nice little tingle on her skin. "Your reward is me. When the Goddess left, she decreed that I was free to find a new Mistress, one worthy of me. This whole temple has been reshaped to test the worthiness of potential candidates. I've already given up hope of finding someone suitable, but now that I met you, I have to say I couldn't have wished for a better end to my search. I'm sorry if I'm not the monetary reward you might have hoped for, but I promise you will not regret taking me with you."

Fuck everything else. This adventure had been so worth it!