All Comments on 'Ride Home'

by GloriaWill

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
texasacetexasaceover 13 years ago
YOU HAVE A GREAT TALENT...

If you keep writing... I will keep reading and stroking...

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 13 years ago
Hot hot hot!

Loved the sheer naughtiness of it. Great job, Gloria!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

It's been too long since your last story. I hope we don't have to wait as long for another great one like this.

maturemadness2maturemadness2over 13 years ago
hot story

The ending leaves room for what you have to tell her about yourself.

This is the first story of yours I have read. I am going to get at it and read many more.

Keep on writing, u r hot.

jentlyjentlyover 13 years ago
Wow, nice!

A great fantasy of mine too, loved the way it was told and the way you write. Keep up the great stories, looking foward to the next chapter, when you fuck Jenifer.

xxoo Jently

AntonfpntAntonfpntabout 13 years ago
Glorious Gloria!

Thanks for a lovely story! I like most of yours but your adventures with 18 y/olders are for sure the best of your wrightings! Keep up! And many thanks again!

LikeFineWine1LikeFineWine1over 12 years ago
Leave me wanting more

I loved it and will be reading more. I just hope to find things going further with the slutty milfs and their son's friends. Keep it up!

GizmorGizmorabout 12 years ago
Sexy

Really enjoyed your story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Riding Home

A very nice story--a little brief on the "details" but overall very nicely done! Please keep up writing and sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

I hope you continue this story.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Hard 18 year olds

I was a little disappointed when David invited another guy over since he wasn't supposed to. I guess that's just an 18 year old being dishonest and letting his little head do the thinking. Anyway, it worked out okay but I'm jealous and wish I could have joined them in the hot tub with the women. Good story that deserves to go on with the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous