All Comments on 'Ride Home'

by astuffedshirt_perv

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I've been keeping up with this Jenn and Jason saga. I love each installment! I check back periodically to see if you've written a new piece. Jason brings out the primal urges in Jenn in a way that she can't seem to understand or come to terms with except for when she is with him. In this chapter, it seems that he loses control around her too. I really can't wait to see where you'll take their interactions in the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

love this story of jason & jen! hope to see more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More more more!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely love this series, I can't get enough! I love that no matter how much she denies it she wants, needs, CRAVES what he does to her. I noticed in Booty Call that he's beginning to more than just want her for a side fuck. He's really liking the intense, raw, primal side that he's bringing out in her. After him saying that she makes him lose control I'm really interested to see what happens next. Please hurry with the next part!!!!

Barkley570Barkley570over 10 years ago
A Terrific Series/Story

I started out hating him and feeling sorry for poor Jen; but still can't stop reading! Wow, do you ever make it interesting. You portray both Jason and Jen in full rounded personallities and as they evolve, it keeps me facinated. And Hot.

Thank you.

sopharoonessopharoonesover 10 years ago
hotdamn

i too am loving this series, nothing wrong with romance but letting inhibitions go in the descent into base sexual energy just gets me everytime. erHOTic! he IS an asshole but cant help hoping there is more to it than that...write on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Gr8

Jason seems to be christian grey's brother. Enjoyed a lot

zammzammover 8 years ago
jen on the fence

Jen's trying hard to deal with her new found sexuality and has even made a few strides in managing asshole Jason, but the bottom line is that the burn between her legs is just too powerful to manage or deny. Jason, the insightful prick he is, knows it. Jen continues to try to scale a steep muddy include after a long hard rain and the more she struggles to move forward, the more she slides back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous