Ride Home Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid my gloved hands down the front of his underwear and he gasped, eyes wide as I freed his cock and balls from the confines of his underwear.

"Charley."

I kissed him, stroking the length of his stiffening cock. I couldn't get a good grip, his member slipping from my silky grasp as I worked him into a full hard on. I wanted to feel the smooth warmth of his cock against my bare palm, but John was clearly enjoying himself, gasping and grunting along as I pumped my hand up and down. The wide-eyed reverence in his expression made me feel powerful and supremely sexy, rushes of wetness soaking my panties beneath my tights.

"You're so sexy." He rubbed my bare arms, working his way up to my shoulders, pushing me onto my knees. "Your dainty hands feel so good on my cock, but your wet mouth will feel even better."

All of Alice's advice came roaring back to me.

I pushed him against the wall, one hand on his hip and the other guiding his uncut cock into my mouth, sliding my tongue under his foreskin as our eyes met.

He threw his head back, shuddering, his fingers gripping the back of my head and pushing his cock toward my throat. "Charley!"

As soon as it bushed the back of my throat, the muscles contracted hard, making me gag and jerk back, but John held me in place, his fingers tearing at the roots of my hair. He withdrew until the head of his cock rested against my tongue, the familiar bitter flavor making me wet.

He cupped my cheek.

I opened my eyes and he smiled, saying, "Slow down, baby girl."

I knocked his hand away and spat him out. "You pushed m-"

He shoved the tip back in and gripped the back of my head. "You so pretty, Charley. Be a good girl and enjoy yourself while you suck my cock."

Shame damped the lust that burned through me, making my pussy and clit throb with want of release. At that moment, I wanted nothing more in the entire world than to be John's good girl, as silly as it was. I slid my tongue back underneath his foreskin, this time swirling my tongue around the tip like Alice had suggested.

"Fuck," he hissed.

I wrapped my hand around his shaft, stroking him up and down while I worked the tip, slowly finding a steady rhythm.

"Look at me," he said, breathless.

His other hand rested against the wall as he stared down, the bewildered expression on his face letting me know who was really in control. "You're so fucking dirty. You're a dirty girl, Charley. The little princess sneaking off from the party to suck her true master's cock. Right under her uncle's nose. Have you no shame?"

Oh, I did. My lust had won out, but shame hissed ugly words in the back of my mind, promising me that I would hate myself when I woke up tomorrow morning. Pre-cum began to seep from the tip of his cock and I pulled away to stare up into his eyes, swallowing the precursor to what I hoped was a huge load.

He groaned, stroking the outline of my cheekbone with his thumb.

I licked and sucked at his foreskin, panic creeping into my thoughts. I didn't know what to do next. I had done everything Alice had said, but John still hadn't come yet.

"How far can you take me?"

I pulled him from my lips and kissed halfway down his shaft before he pulled me back up. "Take it as far in your mouth as you can. Show me what dirty little girl you are."

I kissed the tip of his cock, teasing the slit when something banged into the door. I gagged trying to pull away so fast and he yanked me to my feet, holding me tight against him. His big, wet cock pressed hard into my stomach.

The squeak of the doorknob was the loudest thing I had ever heard in my life. I held my breath, heart pounding as two people stumbled inside, laughing.

"Pull it out, then. I want to see this big Italian cock," said a woman's voice.

A metal clinking was followed by a quick tug of a zipper and then a chuckle.

"You didn't believe me, did you?" said a young man.

Fabric rustled and then the man grunted.

"I figured you were big, but I thought you might just be exaggerating," said the woman.

"No, ma'am. There's the proof."

The hangers rattled and the thunk of heavy coats falling to the floor made me cling to John even tighter. It had never occurred to either of us that other people might want to fool around in the coatroom. If I hadn't been so terrified, I would've laughed.

Something solid landed on the floor and the man gasped, groaning, "Oh, yeah, suck my fucking dick."

Wet smacking and slurping were punctuated by throaty, "You like that, baby," and "Oh, yeah, you suck me so good," over and over again.

My fear subsided and my own desire returned in full force. John and I were strangely connected to the other couple at that moment. We were just four lost souls, pleasuring each other in a dim coatroom at a terrible party. What a way to close out 1951.

I looked up at John to see what he thought of this hilarious predicament we found ourselves in. He clenched his jaw so hard I feared his teeth would break. I kissed him on the jaw and something sparked between us. I knelt, staring up into his eyes as I guided his cock back into my mouth, pumping his shaft as I teased the head of his cock with my tongue.

He threw his head back but managed to keep quiet.

The young man's breathing became more erratic and his cries more appreciative as we carried on. "Oh, god. You're so good at sucking cock. You're angel. A sweet fucking angel of God." He shuddered, moaning loud enough to make me glace through a gap between a fur and a leather coat to witness such divine skill.

Mrs. Albrecht winked at me, her pale eyes bright with mischief, massaging a pair of hairy thighs while she pumped a fat cock in and out of her mouth.

I paused for only a moment, picking up the pace all over again so John wouldn't find out we'd been spotted. I tore my eyes away from hers and relief surged through me because his eyes were closed as I bobbed up and down on his veiny cock.

My gaze darted back to Mrs. Albrecht's and she held up her index finger, slipping it inside her mouth as she sucked on her beau's cock. With her eyes still on mine, she reached under his balls and in between his legs, her hand disappearing from view.

A moment later, the Italian groaned, "What the fuck?"

Mrs. Albrecht stared up at him, pulling away from his groin to grin. "You like my finger on your asshole?"

He groaned, his thighs shuddering.

I glanced up at John to see what he thought about such a thing and he had turned his head, trying to peer out at the scene before us, eyes wide and mouth hanging open as his chest heaved.

The young man yelled loud enough to make me jump and I turned back to stare into Mrs. Albercht's wild eyes. My bobbing up and down made the sharp plastic edge of my mask dig into the delicate skin beneath my eye, but I was suddenly grateful to have it. It was highly unlikely she could tell who I was, my face not only obscured by the mask, but the coats as well. It was truly bizarre to see me own depravity mirrored back at me, turning me on and humiliating me all the same time. I was a dirty girl. A dirty girl who got off on being dirty.

"Oh, fuck. Oh, Christ. I'm gonna fucking cum," grunted the young man.

Mrs. Albrecht closed her eyes and took him deep, all the way down to the base of his cock.

He cupped her cheeks and cried out, legs shaking and knees buckling as a powerful orgasm ravaged through his young body. My pussy and my clit ached harder than they ever had and I needed to come. I had never needed anything more in my entire life than I needed to come in that moment.

The young man wheezed, pushing Mrs. Albrecht away. She turned directly toward me and opened her mouth, a puddle of watery come bright against the darkness of her mouth. John's precum leaked out of the corners of my mouth and over my chin and I loved it. I was such a fucking slut.

She swallowed and wiped her mouth, turning to kiss the Italian's thighs before pushing herself to her feet and slipping out of the room. I pulled John from my mouth, my jaw aching.

He gripped my cheek and turned my face toward his, mouthing, "I'm so close."

The young man caught his breath and pulled up his pants, the rush of fabric and the clinking of metal soft in my ears. He cleared his throat, moving toward the door. The squeak of the doorknob was followed by the crash of brass and a roar of human speech.

"You two have fun." He pulled the door closed behind him.

John chuckled, thrusting his cock in my face. "Finish me."

I gripped him hard and shoved him toward my throat, choking and gagging while I pumped furiously at his shaft.

He tore at my scalp. "Oh, fuck. Charley." With a guttural snarl, a thick rope of come burst from him and coated the back of my throat. I couldn't swallow while he was in my mouth, so I continued bobbing and jerking while he filled my mouth, thick gobs of it spilling out over my chin.

When he finished, he pulled away from me and I swallowed some of it, trying not to gag.

He grabbed my chin, lifting my face toward his. "You dirty girl. You like that, didn't you?"

I opened my mouth to show him, swallowing when he moaned in pleasure.

"You're so sexy," he breathed, scooping up the spilled come with his fingers and feeding it to me.

I licked up every drop.

When he slumped against the wall, I rolled onto my back, my ball gown crinkling beneath me. I threw my legs out, one foot slamming into the wall while the other knocked a few coats down, and slid my gloved hand beneath my soaking panties with a moan.

"Charley." John dropped to his knees, moving forward to grab my thighs, his grip sending a jolt to my core.

The silky glove was incredible against my throbbing clit. Just as John slid his rough hands down my thighs, I arched my back, grunting and groaning my own pleasure into that coatroom, terrified and excited that someone else would hear me. All I knew was ecstasy, my body trembling and contracting along with it as it coursed through me.

John stared down at me as I bucked my hips, a smile on his lips. "My dirty girl. You liked that as much as I did. What am I gonna do with you?"

With a final sigh, my hand fell away and my mind reeled, John massaging the insides of my thighs while I returned to Earth. We rested together like that for a long time, neither speaking as we processed what just happened to us. Had I imagined the whole thing or had Mrs. Albrecht come in and processed to give a young Italian man with hairy legs and a huge cock the time of his life? From what I could tell, she put her finger up his ass.

John slid my panties back up over my hips, straightening my stockings before helping me sit up. "Come on. Let's get back out to the party."

I ran my fingers over my fancy updo, fretting over a few loose strands. There was nothing I could do except hope no one noticed. He pulled me to my feet and helped me smooth out my expensive, A-line skirt, kissing me softly before leading me back through the coats and out the door into the party.

"One minute! Goodbye, '51! You were great but '52 is here!"

I was indifferent to the chaos that swirled around me, lost in the aftermath of a powerful orgasm. Shame crept into the forefront of my thoughts, but I pushed it away, wanting to enjoy my man while I still had him. We wandered through the crowd, looking for a place to ring in the new year.

"Thirty seconds!"

He stopped and turned toward me, cupping my face and kissing the tip of my nose. I laughed and rested my hands over his, a declaration of love burning the inside of my mouth. I swallowed them, too afraid of what would happen if he didn't love me back.

"Ten! Nine!"

He wrapped his arms around me pulling me close against him as everyone around us counted down, champagne bottles popping and confetti falling from the ceiling as the the band bleated out the opening bars of "Auld Lang Syne" when the counting stopped. A chorus of "Happy New Year!" erupted all around us.

And then, in front of all of those high society people, red, puffy-eyed and maimed John Corrigan kissed me on the mouth. I made sure to kiss him back.

12