Ride to Abilene - Pt. 02

Story Info
Black cowboy and Irish widow find love in the old west.
2.7k words
4.5
109
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 04/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coollvr1
coollvr1
161 Followers

RIDE TO ABILENE

PART TWO

The first part of this story was written a while year ago and for some reason, I never got back to writing a sequel to the experience. On re-reading some of my old pieces. I thought that this one could do with a better closure and so I have decided to do just that.

For better or for worse, and I guess you readers will tell me, which is which, here is part two. If you haven't read Part one, you should, as it provides the perfect backdrop.

A black cowboy, James Bragg, worked on the Four-Square ranch as a ranch hand. Several miles away and on the way to Abilene, an Irish widow, Norma Jack lived alone. Her husband, George, for whom she had no great love, had been shot dead while gambling in Abilene, and she was just maintaining a small household in a remote area.

She grew vegetables and trapped any rabbits or squirrels that she could, for occasional meat. Once in a great while she would hitch up her buckboard and her trusty mule, and after a day's ride into Abilene, would barter vegetables and needlework for food and an occasional treat for herself.

Her personal pleasures would be satisfied by her ingenuity with vegetables and her adroit fingers and the occasional cowboy who struck her fancy.

James not only struck her fancy but blew her mind by pounding her pussy to smithereens after she had invited him to spend the night. It was an exercise that she totally enjoyed. Unfortunately, as he was leaving her cabin, a posse tracking a horse thief saw him after hearing her screaming in ecstasy in the early morning. they misconstrued her distress and knowing that if they knew that she had invited him to spend the night with her, they would have killed her, she lied to them to protect herself by telling them that James had raped her.

They followed him to Abilene and mistakenly identified another black cowboy as her assailant. They had him tried and convicted of her rape and murder and he was sentenced to hang.

When James arrived later, he informed the Sheriff that Norma was not dead and after a short investigation, the other black cowboy was released.

The two black cowboys got out of Abilene as soon as they could, and the new chapter begins here.

//////////////////////////////////////////////0O0

PART TWO

As James and Jake rode away from Abilene, Jake thanked him for saving his life.

"Dem, white people in Abilene were ready to string my ass up 'til you came along, man. I kint thank you enuff fer savin' my life," he said.

"I knowed that you weren't guilty, and I couldn't see you hang fer sumthin' that nevah happen'," James said. "Mizz Jack wanted dick and I give her it, come to think of it she might want sum mo'" James grinned.

"James, you crazy as hell! You goin' back by dat woman to see if you could get sum mo pussy?" Jake asked.

"So dat WE could get some mo pussy," James laughed. "All dem people in Abilene embarrass cause dey was wrong. Dey know dat Mizz Jack ain't dead and she orright, so nobody thinkin' 'bout her now."

We could stop by and if she wanna get anudda good poking, we give it to her becos' much people don't go by where she live and she tell me that she love cock but don't get it often."

"James, you gine get my ass hung, but if I goin' get hung, it betta if I do de crime, so lewwe go!" Jake laughed.

At sunset, the two black cowboys rode up to the Jack homestead.

As they rode up to the well, a voice came from the cabin.

"Don't even think about gittin' off dem horses, keep riding."

"Mizz Jack, did is James, we jus' wanna water our horses, dat be ok?"

"James, you sure you ent back to kill me afta what I do?" Norma asked.

"No Mizz Jack, I know why you do what you do, ent no hard feelins. I know dey wudda killed you if they believe we been together, so I understan'."

"You not mad at me, James?" She asked.

"Course not, you do what you do to proteck yusself. Makes sense to me."

"Drop dem guns and get yuh water." Norma replied.

"Drop yo guns, Jake," James said as he dropped his.

Norma walked out to them, shotgun in hand and said,

"You really not mad, James?"

"No, I understan', so don't be worried." James said.

"Who dat wid you?" Norma asked.

"Dis is de guy dey wuz goin' hang in Abilene for rapin' you. Dey thought it was he who dunnit. His name Jake."

"Shit, Jake, I'm sorry, dint mean to get you hung," Norma responded.

"No, problem, Mizz Jack, we understan' why you had to do what you do."

Norma lowered the shotgun and James stepped out of the saddle. She grabbed him in her arms and kissed him lustily, whispering in his ear,

"I hope you got sum of dat big cock to give me tonight."

James laughed and whispered, "WE got sum cock for you tonight!"

"Chris' you two plan to kill me anudder way?"

"Oh no, we jus' goin' make sure that you doan need mo cock for a long time!"

"Go git cleaned up, supper's on." Norma grinned.

James reached into his saddle bag and gave Norma a wad of dried beef.

"Put dat in de stew," he smiled.

"Oh, James, you always fulling-up my pot," Norma gushed, her eyes focused on James' crotch.

James and Jake picked up their pistols, watered the horses, took them to the barn and wiped then down.

Two hours later, two washed black cowboys and a cleaned-up Norma finished their supper.

Norma went behind her blanket to retrieve a bottle of good whisky.

"I keeps dis for special occasions and dis looks like one," she winked at James.

They chatted for a while and Norma declared,

"I am so excited, I kint sit still, pleeze which evah one of you goin' poke me first, cum now!"

"Visitors, get first turn, "James bowed and swept his hand towards Jake as Norma was removing her threadbare night gown.

Her pale buxom body, full breasts and fiery red thatch between her legs were all that Jake needed to see. He excused himself to James politely and stripped his clothes off preparing to assault Norma.

Norma's eyes dropped between his thighs to take in a solid black shaft almost as wide as her late husband's cock was long and pointing skywards up his belly. It looked like it was about seven inches, surely not as long as James' but God was it thick!

Norma lay back upon the bed and Jake crawled on top of her. Her pussy was dripping, and Jake found his way through her forest to her cave. His first thrust lodged him into her opening, but he was too thick to go too deep.

He withdrew and coated his cock with her nectar and drove into her again. Her pussy sprawled and he made some progress.

"Easy," screamed Norma,

but Jake was not to be denied. He bottomed out on his third thrust and Norma's thighs spread themselves wide automatically to try to create space. He fucked her like a rampant bull. In no time at all she was cumming and her pussy was sloshing and popping.

She thought that she had gone out of her mind. The fucking was savage yet deeply pleasurable as he cored her to the quick. Before she could recover, Jake swept her thighs on to his shoulders, aligning her channel with his line of fire and fucked her into oblivion.

The last thing that she remembered was a voice grunting,

"God this is good pussy,"

and supposed correctly that it was Jake.

When she regained her senses. She felt her pussy spasming as Jake deposited what felt like a gallon of sperm inside her. He lay on her belly with her legs sprawled around him until his cock shrunk and slipped from her, letting out a gush of mixed cunt juice and cum.

Fifteen minutes later, Jake had gotten off her and wiped his cock with a cloth that Norma kept at her bedside.

Norna finally dragged herself up, went to her chamber pot to relieve herself, jettisoning a stream of cum, pee and pussy juice. She wiped herself dry and lay back onto the bed.

Knowing that only one of them could sleep in the bed, Jake bid goodnight and went to the barn where he bedded down.

"You ok?" James asked Norma.

"Yes, I be fine, come to bed and do me like you do me! He poke me like my husbin' use to, but it ain't satisfying like you satisfy me." Norma said.

Norma lay some cloth over the wet spot that Jake had left, and James lay down beside her. She rolled into his arms, and she kissed his chest gently. He kissed her forehead and her eyes and then her cheeks. She turned her mouth up to his and gave it to him.

After he kissed her for what seemed hours she said,

"James, for what evah its wirth, you be the only man includin' my husbin', whose tongue I let into my mouth. You be only one who treat me like a lady and as long as you want, I be yours."

James rolled over onto her. She lifted her thighs as high as she could, opening herself for him.

"Put him in," he whispered.

Her hand found his huge cock and positioned it at her opening. She was a little sore from Jake's pounding, but she was never going to deny what she felt was James' right.

Sensing that she was a little tender, he gently eased into her and the mixture of her juices and Jake's cum made him slide all the way in. She sighed when she felt him fully seated and he lay still, feeling her opening to him.

She locked him between her thighs by crossing her ankles around his waist and whispered,

"Kiss me again."

He sucked her thin lips and she opened her mouth to suck his tongue in. He wrestled her tongue until she submitted, only too happily. Gently he began stroking her.

When he broke the kiss, she said,

"I have always wanted to feel my mouth and pussy being poked simultaneously but I didn't have a man whose tongue I wanted in my mouth, now I do!"

James began to fuck her in earnest. She mewled, she whimpered she growled and came again and again as his huge cock resized her pussy. She became delirious with the flow of orgasms and finally she begged him to spare her after he had filled her with his cum.

"Oh God, James I lo-lo-ve yo...."

She tried to bite off the statement hoping that James did not hear it because she was not supposed to love anybody and especially not a black man.

"I love you too, Norma," James responded,

and she was hit by a thunderous orgasm that made her womb feel as if it opened itself up to swallow all of his sperm. She screamed loud again but this time she had buried her face into James' chest so that the scream could not be heard by anyone but them. She also knew that he had made her pregnant and that it was James, not Jake who had bred her.

Tears streamed down her face as she heard his words. She hugged him to her heart and her pussy seemed to just yawn open to be sure that none of his cock was left outside.

Sometime during the night, she turned her back to him and pushed her ass into his lap.

He kissed the back of her neck and said,

"Norma, I want your ass!"

At first, she didn't respond but after a short pause she said,

"James no man alive has evah poked my ass but if that's what you want, take it."

Her pink rose bud was lathered and slippery with a mixture of pussy juice and Jake and James' cum. He massaged it into her ring and reluctantly it loosened.

His finger slid in like it was sucked inside, and he gently pressed it deep and pulled sideways. She loosened slowly. After a while inserted his thumb and slid it until the thick part adjoining his hand was embedded in her. He pushed deep spreading her until her ring relaxed. He pressed his thumb down and held it until she stretched then upwards awaiting the same reaction.

He coated the crown of his cock with as much of her juices as he could and as soon as he pulled out his thumb, before her anus could quite close, he slid his cock head in. She gasped as the big head popped in, but he remained still.

Her anus seemed to want to squeeze his cock head out, but he kept it inserted and slowly she opened for him. He waited to feel her internal loosening before going deeper and finally all ten inches of his cock was embedded. She moaned, partly in pain, partly with pleasure.

He slid his fingers between her thighs and began massaging her clit and she started to percolate. As the sensations began to overtake her, she started to stroke backwards on his cock. Suddenly it felt as if something inside her gave way, and he plunged all the way in. She had finally loosened all the way up.

He began stroking his cock into her and she began pushing back to sink it deep. Slowly the pace ramped up until he was fucking her ass at full throttle.

"Uh,uh uh uh." Her gasp kept the rhythm,

"Wap...wap...wap her bottom replied to his thigh contact.

She could feel him deep in her now and her belly felt as if it would explode with pressure, then her pussy convulsed, her nipples puckered hard and her anus spasmed and he was off into the wild blue yonder, gripped in a savage orgasm that wracked her body!

She gritted her teeth and curved her spine backwards straightening her rectum to allow his stroke to rocket straight into her. She grabbed the sheets and bit the pillow to muffle her screams of ecstasy as he unloaded salvo after salvo of his scalding cum into her rectum!

Her anus clamped tight and then opened all the way up in surrender as her plundered her ass! His cock was now lodged as deep as it could get as his cum flooded her no longer virgin anal canal.

Their gasping breath was the only sound disturbing the night!

As they slowly regained their breath, they fell asleep with his cock still in her.

When James awoke in the morning, Norma had already awakened, cleaned herself and was making breakfast. Her asshole was slightly sore and felt loose, but she was proud that James had taken her only virginity.

James awoke, peed in the chamber pot, cleaned himself up and began to get dressed.

He walked out to the barn to see if Jake was awake and found his horse gone and a note on his saddle.

Jake had written,

"Thanks for last nite but that woman is yours. Don't leave her here, take her wid you!"

When he returned into the shack, Norma asked him where Jake was. He told her that he had already left. She breathed a small sigh of relief and hung her head low.

She didn't know how to tell James that while the poking was good, it didn't make her feel loved like when he did it. She remembered telling him that she loved him and hearing him say that he loved her too, but this was the next morning, and she knew that a lot of things said at night faded in the sunlight.

She noticed that James was rather quiet, so she stayed quiet. After they had finished breakfast and cleaned up, he asked her,

"You got a lot of stuff here that you really need?"

Not knowing why he asked, she said,

"No, not really, just some old Knick knacks that I brought from Ohio and my mother's picture."

"Nothing else?" he asked.

"Not really," she replied.

"Go put 'em in a bag," he said.

"My horse and the mule are saddled, and we got some traveling to do."

"Where am I goin'?" she asked.

"Wherever your man is goin'," he grinned.

With tears in her eyes, she walked into his arms and opened her mouth!

coollvr1
coollvr1
161 Followers