Lexi Boards A Stranger's Dick

Story Info
Lexi's hoe-phase turns dark.
3.1k words
4.38
9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexi sat in her window seat as her plane boarded. Despite her cute outfit of white leggings, a crop top showing off her midriff, and matching white Nikes with pink Swoops, she was miserable. She had taken two planes to surprise her long-distance boyfriend at college only to discover him cheating!

Her friends told her it wouldn't last, and they were right. Lexi had been dating Chad the summer after graduation. He was the star quarterback of their high school football team. He was the guy every girl wanted on her arm. Lexi was so proud of herself for scoring him last summer, she had overlooked the fact that he had cheated on his last girlfriend with Lexi. But Lexi was young and naive, thinking the more she loved him, the more she satisfied him, he would appreciate what he had. Boy was she wrong. Chad got accepted to numerous colleges. He had his pick of the litter. Lexi couldn't afford college and had a life of waitressing to look forward to.

She had given Chad her butt before he left for school because he promised to stay faithful. Yet here he was a month into school and already sleeping with another girl! She couldn't believe she wasted money on this trip. She flew an hour to Chicago and had a two-hour layover and another two-and-a-half-hour flight to New York. She rented a car to his dorm only to find a hoe answering his door! Oh, but how could Lexi compete with her?! This girl was blond with a light tan just like her. They were similarly pretty in the face but Chad's new girl had a much better body. This new girl looked like she spent hours in the gym every day doing squats. She had a killer butt and the thighs too match! On top of that, she had what looked like C cups.

Lexi stared down at her A cups as the plane from New York continued to load. She had nice handfuls, but not the ample curves that guys craved. Lexi also was pretty skinny, she had a cute butt that Chad liked to grab but not the head turner that some girls had. Her best features were her long legs and flat, smooth stomach. People also told her that her face looked like a model. Those same people also recommended a boob job.

Lexi pouted as she pondered her loss. They were so happy together. Then a large out of shape black man sat next to her. "Ick", she thought as she quickly sized him up. He was stocky to put it nicely. He looked like he may have worked out when he was younger but now, in his late forties, he was fat. He wore a matching gray sweatsuit. "When was the last time you were even at the gym?" She thought. He had on crusty sneakers and a fitbit in his wrist, "LOL, who did this guy think he is?!"

She held back a laugh as he adjusted in his seat. More like adjusted in his seat and her seat. Lexi squeezed herself closer to the window, trying not to touch him. He was in the aisle seat. She looked around her immediate area to see if there were any open seats available. Nope. The flight staff began to go through with their procedure as the plane readied for take-off. It wouldn't be that bad if he were one of those Tiger Woods blacks, he was OK in the face, but he was unkempt. He's what her dad had referred to as a 'dirty negro' or what Chad called a word she didn't like to repeat. Thankfully, he just put in his headphones and began browsing a car magazine.

As the plane took off Lexi decided she would get some sleep.

She held Nick's stiff cock in her mouth as Chad held onto her hips and pounded away at her pussy. Chad was making her climax, and she couldn't focus on sucking Nick off at the moment. Yet Nick relentlessly pushed her head back down on his dick. His dick continuously leaked pre-cum which was getting gross after a while. But she agreed to let Chad and Nick fuck her to gain acceptance from her new boyfriend. He had guilted her into doing it. Chad said Nick was depressed and suicidal since Nick's girlfriend of 3 years dumped him. He wanted Lexi to help Nick get over her by giving him some ass. Reluctantly she agreed, she should have asked to see his dick first! It was so skinny and only about five inches long. Two inches shorter than Chad's but as skinny as her finger! She couldn't even feel him inside of her. She just laid there underneath him as he humped her. Her head was hanging backwards off the side of the bed so Chad could fuck her throat. She kind of liked this position because she thought it was hot when Chad's balls smacked against the bridge of her nose. However, as she stared up at Chad's hairy asshole and that clown of a friend of his lurched inside of her mind drifted off...

Lexi suddenly was jolted awake! She had been dreaming of that 'time' again. Thankfully the turbulence had awoken her from reliving that experience. She didn't know how she felt about her only threesome being a MMF. On one hand, she despised Nick's presence, but on the other, his presence caused her to focus more on Chad and the sensations he was giving her. She often thought back on that afternoon as the best sex she had with Chad. And like always, she was super horny after that dream.

Lexi placed her hand on her forehead and shook her head. "Why!" She screamed internally in regards to losing him. She thought this would be the best time to delete the pictures of him from her phone. As she started to scroll through her pics, she stopped on each one to decide whether to save it or not. She decided she would only save the group pics of him with her and her friends and delete the rest. Then she came to a picture of him with his shirt off. His broad shoulders, the deep V between his pec muscles and his chiseled abs sinking down below his belt. Delete. The next pick was of Chad's throbbing veiny dick. She stared at it blankly. No thought had entered her mind, but she felt her pussy getting hot and a little wet. Suddenly the old black dude's knee hit hers and she remembered where she was. She quickly put the phone face down on her belly and blushed.

"That's not bad, who's is it?" The black guy said to her. She pretended not to hear him. Awkward...

The man took his headphones out and lowered his voice and leaned into her, "Don't worry Baby Girl, I got a pic of one on my phone too."

"Wha..." She didn't know what to say. She wanted to melt into the seat.

The man reached into his left pocket and pulled out his phone. After a couple seconds of scrolling, he showed her a pic on his phone, "There you go, see?"

Lexi stared at it in disbelief. It was as large as the dicks she had only seen in porn! Larger even. It was very thick. Thicker than the one Bruce had fucked her with after a house party Junior year. The one in the pictures was probably just under three inches in diameter. The tube that ran up the underside was as thick as her pinky finger. She would often pinch that tub when guys were about to cum, it drove them wild! The head of the penis in the picture wasn't like others she had seen though. Instead of having a thick mushroom shaped head, this one has a thinner triangle shaped head. Like it would be able to enter a hole easier. Lexi remembered when Chad pushed his dick into her asshole. There was tremendous pressure at first as the head penetrated, then a relief as he shoved the shaft in. The dick in the picture seemed like it would be the other way around. Like this dick was meant for entering with ease then splitting a girl in half. And it's length, "My god", it looked like it was almost two of Chad's!

She continued to stare at the big black cock on the phone as she muttered aloud without thinking, "How long is it?"

"Well that depends on how hard you can get it, Baby girl." The man said, almost challenging her.

Then it dawned on her. "This is yours?!" She said almost too loud. She quickly covered her mouth and looked around the plane. No one was paying attention. Most were asleep.

"It's OK Baby Girl, it's just you and me here." He said soothingly, "and this." His eyes motioned down onto his thigh. The material on his sweats jumped a little bit as he made his dick twitch.

Lexi gasped and looked behind her as she moved her hand to his lap. She didn't realize her mouth was still open as she felt his semi-erect penis over his sweats. She turned her gaze to his lap as she slowly moved her hand along his thick cock. Her hand didn't move in a sexual manner, more of an exploratory way. Seeing a picture and feeling it were two completely different things. It felt as thick as her forearm as he began to get hard from her touch. She squeezed it like she was trying to determine if it was ripe.

"What do you think?" He said with a smile.

She was in disbelief, "It's so fucking big", she said almost laughing.

"Why don't you go ahead and rub it a little more Baby Girl and see how long you can make it?" He then propped his magazine on his left thigh to discreetly hide her hand in his lap.

She began to stroke his cock through his sweats. Still not sexual, she viewed it as more of a game to see how long she could get it. It was already longer than her wrist movement allowed her. She positioned herself awkwardly in the seat to be able to get longer strokes. It was getting rock hard in her hand, pitching a tent in his loose sweats.

The man leaned in, "How deep do you think I can get it into you?"

Lexi blushed a deep red, "I've never had a dick this big inside of me before. I don't know if it would even fit." She was starting to get aroused as she started to think about this thick black dick inside of her. "You might hurt me."

"Oh, I would never hurt you Baby Girl. You couldn't handle all twelve inches the first time. I would have to go slow, get you real wet, make you cum, before sliding it deeper. Even then I would be gentle, making sure you're ok, making sure your pussy is ready for me. I bet your pussy tastes as beautiful as you look, doesn't it?"

Lexi blushed but couldn't take her hand off his dick as she stroked harder. She was sweating, getting flush, getting moist.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Baby Girl, slow down. I don't want to bust on my leg. I want to bust on you. Take your time. When we land, I know a private spot in Chicago to take you to."

Lexi could hardly control herself as she edged him the remaining twenty-five minutes of the flight.

The moment they touched down, the fat forty-eight-year-old black man was dragging the skinny white eighteen-year-old blond wearing all white by the wrist through the terminal. It must have been a sight for anyone watching.

He reached a 'family bathroom' and pulled her inside. It was a five-foot-by-five-foot private bathroom with a changing table. The out of shape man was breathing heavily as he started to untie his sweats and Lexi began to shimmy her leggings and panties down.

Lexi barely had her pants down past her butt when the black man bent her over the counter and slid his monstrous cock into her wet pussy. Gentle he was not! Lexi took nine inches of his foot long black cock almost instantly. Her body was going into sensory overload. She gasped, then grunted, then moaned. It felt like a water bottle had been shoved into her pussy! She couldn't feel her legs anymore. He was in complete control.

The man stayed silent as he breathed heavily atop of Lexi. His belly pinning her to the counter as his hips thrust into hers. His left forearm pinned her down as his right hand gripped her hip. He could feel her struggle with his girth under him. The edging on the plane had gotten him so worked up, he could only think about one thing... Cumming deep in this young pussy. He didn't even consider the race difference. He just knew it had been twenty-five years since he fucked an eighteen-year-old and now was probably going to be his only chance.

After the fifth pump, the man drove the final three inches of his hard cock into her sopping pussy and came. He grunted heavily as he shot a big load into her womb, coating her ovaries, filling her up. Lexi felt his dick spasm inside of her. She was a little disappointed because she was just finding her rhythm with him. He came hard and deep, spasming numerous times inside of her. His dick softened a little after the final thrust but stayed hard. "Hold on Baby Girl, I got more for you."

The man continued to fuck her with his fat dick. The cum from the first load began to drip out of her pussy with each long stroke he made. His cum was now running down Lexi's legs, soaking her thighs and getting on her leggings. But she didn't care, all she could think about was the big dick fucking her. She had never felt anything like this before. The head of his dick was bringing her to orgasm, while the base of his cock felt like it was splitting her open. She felt pleasure from deep inside of her but pain from her pussy lips, yet an overall yearning for more. He maintained the same position. Impaling her to the bathroom counter. She was helpless and relented to his dick. She felt like there was nothing else in the world that mattered. She felt at home between his legs, being used as his fuck toy.

After another of her orgasms subsided, she realized that she may never see this stranger that was fucking her again. She wanted to go to wherever he was going, to be his sex slave, to be his. He continued to pound away at her pussy with his rock-hard dick. "How can I make him want to take me with him? '', she thought. Guys always complimented her dick sucking. She was able to swallow all of Bruce's eight inches down her throat and even lick his balls at the same time! Bruce loved to cum down her throat, this guy might too!

"Don't cum yet, I want to suck your dick!" She said breathlessly as he pounded away at her pussy.

The man climbed off of her, letting his dick flop out of her cunt. Her hole felt like it was gaping open, she thought she felt a breeze inside of her pussy. She failed to realize that her legs were numb from the pounding she had been getting. Lexi slid off the counter and fell to the floor. She propped herself up onto her knees and looked up at the giant shaft that had been wreaking havoc on her pussy. This was the first time she had actually seen it. It looked huge as it hung in front of her face. His big dick was glazed with her cum. His cum from his prior orgasm had liquified and was dripping off his balls and the base of his shaft. Without thinking, she shoved it in her mouth.

She quickly realized that the shaft of his cock was too thick to fit down her throat! "How will she show off her skills?" She thought frantically. She got up off her knees and into a squat position. Lexi held onto the man's leg with her left hand, bracing herself, and his thick dick with her right. She started licking her cum off his dick, working her way down to his balls. As she licked their juices off his sweaty sack, she could feel cum start to drip out of her gaping pussy and onto the tile floor. Lexi felt like a slut and she enjoyed it.

She returned to sucking on the head of his enormous cock while stroking its length with her right hand. She looked up at the man, hoping to see appreciation in his face as she bobbed up and down on his fat cock. He gazed back down at her as if he was watching a kitten. She tightened her lips around his dick and slid her lips back and forth over the bottom edge of his penis head. Lexi knew men loved this move. Countless men had exploded in her mouth as a result of the sensation she was applying. On top of that she was stroking his dick with her hand, bending her arm at the elbow instead of the wrist to get the maximum stroke.

Lexi was right. Within 30 seconds of performing her lip seal move, his dick started to spasm in her hand. She was so excited to have pleased him, she couldn't wait for the load!

Then it happened. Lexi slipped on the cum glazed floor and fell from her squatted position. As her bare bottom hit the cold tile floor with a smack, the man's pulsating dick popped free from her mouth. Before Lexi knew what happened, the man blew his load all over Lexi's face. It was a massive load. Every time his dick spasmed, it caused his dick to bounce upward, creating an arc of cum to rain down on her. She felt hot cum land on her hair, forehead, cheek, and even neck! The next load went into her mouth and onto her lower lip. The final nut was a big glob that shot onto her chin.

Lexi proudly swallowed the cum in her mouth and smiled at the stranger. She tried to meet his gaze, but he was busy pulling up his sweats and tying the draw string. Before she could realize what was happening, the man opened the door and left. Leaving Lexi sitting soaked in cum on the bathroom floor of the airport.