Rider Ch. 06-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers

"You find that equally exciting?"

"Oh yes! It's one of my favourite fantasies, watching a nice big cock sliding in out of a young, juicy pussy. I use that one quite a lot, I mean when there's nobody around to provide the real thing. And unfortunately down here, that's too often for my liking.

What about you, what's your favourite fantasy?"

"I don't know that I have what you'd call a favourite. You've just realised one of them, with your, speciality, as you call it. But to be honest I'd never imagined it actually happening with a woman with such amazing breasts. What Mandy did for me, when you saw us together, that's always been another."

"And?" she prompted as I paused before going further.

"Well, like most men I guess, the thought of having two women together, that has to be somewhere close to the top of the list."

She grinned across at me. "So, in one week you'll have realised three of your fantasies. Considering you originally came down here for a funeral, that's not bad is it."

"Bloody miraculous! I was thinking about that just now. Wondering what I had done to get so lucky? Even in the city, where there's women wall-to-wall, I've never had a week like this one."

"Maybe that's the answer. In the city, where there are masses of people, everyone is too busy looking, in the country, where there's less choice to confuse things, we get on with the doing."

"You're probably right. Though if this is a sample of what's going on in the country it's a wonder anything else ever gets done."

She grinned. "It's not usually quite as hectic Rob. I guess it's the fact that you're only here for a short time, someone who is interested has to make things happen quickly. And as you'll soon be gone it doesn't matter so much if the person is embarrassed by a knock-back, as they would be from someone who lived here."

"I can't imagine any man knocking you back Ros."

"It happens. Not everyone wants to risk the possibility of gossip, and you know from what happened today just how hard it is to keep your activities a secret in a small town. But although there are dry spells, most of the time I find something, someone to amuse myself with."

"Amuse? You don't let yourself get serious then?"

"Not any more. I've been married, once was enough. I guess I just like my freedom too much."

"I was wondering, while you were having your beauty treatment, how many guys have you had do that, I mean provide you with the, what shall I call it, material, for it?"

"How many men have I let come on my face? That's what you mean isn't it. Like your answer a little while ago, I haven't really kept count. But it would be a fair number over the years, certainly a couple of dozen or so. But, if you're wondering, there was only one who was better equipped than you are Rob, and that was a very long time ago now.

Now, tell me about yourself. Is there a regular woman in your life, in the city?"

We actually chatted on for about an hour, exchanging reminiscences, laughing at each other's stories and generally enjoying just being together. When she decided it was time to leave I promised to let her know whatever I could find out from Mandy about her plans for Saturday, then, as the day's activities finally caught up with me, fell into bed and slept like the proverbial log.

*

Chapter 9

Shopping Can Be Fun

When I woke the following morning it was to find that the previous day's clouds had completely vanished, the sky was a brilliantly clear blue and by the looks of it the day would be sunny and hot. Then, as I turned from the window and went into the bath-room I suddenly realised that I actually had absolutely nothing to do. Having showered and dressed I went down for breakfast and received a smile from Ros that was almost as brilliant as the day's weather promised to be.

"Good morning. You slept well I hope."

"Like a log." I answered, feeling my heart rate shift up a notch as I took in the sight of her. Her usual uniform had been replaced by a blouse and skirt and it was the blouse that had attracted my attention, well at least the effect of it. It had a wide, scooped neck-line that showed off both a large expanse of creamy smooth skin and a fair amount of her well-defined cleavage. "I see that you're keen to show off the results of your recent beauty treatment." I added as I tore my eyes up away from her breasts, returned her smile and took a nearby empty table.

"I say, if you've got it, flaunt it, if you haven't, eat your heart out. Now, what do you fancy? Or should I re-phrase that?" she added quickly as she remembered my previous reply to the same question.

When she returned with my food she lingered beside the table for a few moments, unnecessarily tidying the cruet and cutlery, then in a quiet, almost hesitant voice asked. "What were you planning on doing today Rob?"

"I don't have any plans, but the weather looks so good I thought I might go down to the beach. Why?"

"Oh I see. I don't go out in the sun much, being careful of my skin you see. I usually go into the next town on a Friday, do a bit of shopping, take in lunch, maybe a movie. I thought that today I'd look for something nice to wear, you know, for tomorrow evening. I wondered if you'd like to come with me, help me choose something?"

I wasn't sure that a day of shopping was exactly my cup of tea and the beach certainly sounded far more tempting. But then, even forgetting the sex, I'd enjoyed being with Ros, liked her free spirit and the way she could laugh at things, so after only a brief moment of hesitation I answered. "Sure, sounds like a nice idea Ros. What time can you get away?"

When she heard my reply her whole body seemed to relax and she gave me an absolutely brilliant smile, one that literally lit up her whole face. "Oh great! I'll be finished by nine thirty and don't have to be back for the dinner shift until some time between five thirty and six. It's less than an hour by car, so even allowing for the bit of shopping, we'll have lots of time to do whatever you fancy."

"Shall we take your car or mine?"

"Oh yours is much nicer, mine's just an old bomb. Now, I'd better take care of those other people and you'd better eat, before your breakfast gets cold."

Although I did my best not to be too blatant about it, I found that even as I ate I couldn't keep my eyes off her, and as I remembered the sight of her naked body I wondered how long we would be able to keep our hands off each other? And, after the draining events of the previous day, how long would my body be able to keep up with the demands the two women were each making on it? Acknowledging that if I'd had any idea as to what was likely to happen to me during the supposed holiday, I'd have gone into strict training before I left home.

I used the time between finishing my breakfast and when Ros had said she'd be finished to pop round to let my cousin know that I'd been through the loft and sorted out the few things I wanted to keep. But when I tried to return the key to the house she suggested I keep it for the time being, return it the following week, before I went home. "Just in case you remember something else." she said, but I couldn't help thinking there may have been more to it than that and the guilty feeling that followed when I wondered if perhaps someone other than Ros had seen Mandy and I, either as we went in or as we left.

But, even if we had been spotted as there was absolutely nothing I could about it, as I drove slowly back to the motel I pushed the thought out of my mind, preferring instead to think about the thrills Ros had given me the night before, and wondering what lay in store for us both during the coming day together.

By the time Ros was ready to leave the day had started to really warm up and as we were both wearing light, summery clothes because of that, I kept my fingers crossed that it wouldn't change as dramatically as it had the previous day.

"Let's not take the main highway, it's not very much longer and a much prettier drive if we go by the old road, along the coast." Ros said as I drove away from the motel and turned on to the road that led out of town. Having agreed and followed her directions we soon found ourselves leaving the houses behind us, travelling along a road that stayed as close to the coast-line as the various bays and headlands would allow.

Once under way Ros settled back in her seat, the wind from the open window blowing her thick, dark hair about her face, and I found my eyes frequently being drawn to steal sidelong glances at her, noting the relaxed happy smile on her face, the provocative swell of her breasts and the way her thighs were outlined beneath the thin fabric of her skirt.

We drove in silence for some time, my attention split between the unfamiliar road, looking at Ros and the sexy thoughts that the sight of her generated. But after we'd got some way out of town she finally said. "Simply lovely isn't it. It's days like today that I'm really glad to be alive."

"Yes it is, and I know exactly what you mean." I answered, then for some reason suddenly remembering what she'd said early the previous evening, added. "By the way, how's the soreness?"

"Oh fine now Rob. It wasn't serious, I was more tired than anything else. If you'd really wanted to we could have made love properly, but I also thought you'd get a kick out of what we did instead. And from the strength of your response it looked as though I was right about that."

"That's putting it mildly. It was mind-blowing. But afterwards, after you'd left, I felt a bit guilty, you know, because I hadn't done anything for you."

"That's very sweet of you Rob." she said, reaching across and resting her hand on my knee. "But I enjoyed it too, in different ways. I get a nice feeling from having a hard cock rubbing against my skin. My breasts are really very sensitive. The night before, when you spent so much time kissing and fondling them, I think you were too busy to notice, but I very nearly climaxed."

"Just from that?"

"Mmm. As I said, they're very sensitive, and of course you were very loving."

"I'll remember that for another time, see if I can take you all the way, that way."

"I'm sure you could, and that's something nice to look forward too." she added, giving my knee a firm squeeze. "Anyway, apart from the feelings I got from just the feel of you, there was the excitement I got from watching you, both the expression on your face and the way your cock looked as you got more and more worked-up. That gave me a lovely, warm, squirmy sort of feeling."

"That harness thing, where did you get that?"

"You liked that?"

"It's amazing! I mean the way you look in it is exciting enough, but what it actually does, that's something else."

"You'll meet the lady who designed it, at the shop we're going to. I get most of my underthings from her, she's the only one around here who stocks nice things, I mean for women my size. Most other places only sell what I call industrial packaging, you know, thick, heavy material, lots of bits of wire and bone to support things but no concern as to the appearance, nothing sexy."

"I can see that would be a problem in a small town."

"It's one of the difficulties, yes. But Moira's marvellous, and I'm sure you'll like her."

"You obviously know her well."

"Oh yes, we've been friends for some years now."

"One of your, special friends?"

"She has been, some time ago now though. She has a very serious man in her life these days, so she doesn't get around as much as she used to. You don't miss much do you?" she added.

"Just a shot in the dark really Ros. But you said you'd had a few, that you had to be very selective about them, lingerie is a very personal thing and her shop is conveniently some way away."

She chuckled and gave my knee another squeeze as she responded. "Smart thinking. You're not just a pretty face, and a big cock."

"So, what are you shopping for today?"

"As I said, I thought I'd like to get something special, something really nice for tomorrow evening, something Mandy will like."

"I would have thought you had plenty to choose from."

"Oh I have. I'll have to give you a show some time, see what your favourites are. But I like to have something new for, well you know, for special occasions."

Although one part of my brain continued to handle the car and listen to what Ros was saying, another was busy generating pictures, images of her, posing for me in a variety of sexy underwear. Her voluptuous body draped in satin, that softly clung to each and every curve. Bra and panties made from brightly coloured lace, that enhanced rather than hid what she had to offer. Things similar to the harness I'd already seen, but which were even more extreme in design. And as the procession passed I found myself becoming aware of a stirring between my legs.

"You're not listening Rob." she said, her sharper tone breaking my reverie.

"Sorry, I was miles away. Thinking about what you said, about giving me a show."

She let her hand run slowly along the top of my leg as she asked in a lower voice. "Oh, you like that idea do you?"

"Of course." I answered throatily as her hand inched higher.

"O.K. - we'll definitely do that before you go home. You'll have to come to my place for it though. I know, what about Monday evening, I have Monday and Tuesday off work, I could cook dinner for us, then have a bit of a show afterwards. Would you like that?" she asked seductively as she let her hand drift slowly across towards my crotch.

I felt my cock twitch at both the thought and the direction her hand was taking. "Definitely. And I'll bring some wine with me."

"Oh good, that'll be fun. And I can tell you're being honest too." she added as her fingers finally found the still growing length of me. "That's another thing I like about men, their cocks never lie, a man can't say you don't turn him on if his cock is saying you do, though the opposite is sometimes true of course."

I wasn't really interested in debating the erectile abilities of men in general, as her fingers closed around the thickening shaft my eyes were scanning the road ahead, wondering if there was somewhere handy for us to pull off, somewhere that we could use to take advantage of the quickly growing arousal inside me. But, as luck would have it, as we came around the next corner I saw we were approaching the outskirts of a small town and my involuntary - "Blast!" - prompted her to ask what was the matter. When I told her she chuckled and gave me a firmer squeeze.

"Hoping for a quickie by the road-side were you?"

"The thought had crossed my mind." I admitted as I grinned back at her.

"Maybe on the return trip, if you're still interested." she replied cryptically.

"I'll remind you of that."

We chatted and kept up the banter during the remainder of the drive and it seemed no time at all before I saw we were approaching the outskirts of a larger town.

"Slow down a bit Rob so I can direct you, there's usually somewhere to park fairly close to Moira's shop."

She was quite right and not long after she was leading me into a quite small but beautifully fitted-out shop in one of the side streets. I was relieved to see that there was only one woman inside, who I took to be the owner, accompanying Ros was one thing, but the thought of being the only man amongst a group of women in a shop specialising in fancy, even exotic lingerie was a little disconcerting.

Moira turned out to be a slightly older woman, perhaps in her early forties, well groomed and, under other circumstances I would probably have found her quite attractive, but standing beside Ros meant there was simply no competition.

Having made me welcome she suggested I take a seat and said she would get me a cup of coffee, then get some idea of what Ros was looking for. Taking me to an area at the front of the shop, discreetly shielded by racks of long night-dresses, housecoats and dressing-gowns, where there was a coffee-table and easy chairs they left me and went further back into the shop together. As they moved away I heard them whispering to each other and guessed that like any other woman would be, Moira was curious to know just who I was.

The coffee arrived a few minutes later and from the knowing smile Moira gave me as she put it down I imagined that Ros had managed to pack a lot of information into a very short space of time. Flipping through the magazines on the table until I found one that had a few articles of general interest I passed the next fifteen or twenty minutes reading.

As I wasn't quite sure how I'd react if Ros had planned on actually modelling her choices, I was a bit relieved when I saw she was still fully dressed when she came back to get me to come and look at their selection. From the way Moira looked me over as I walked towards the back of the shop I felt sure that Ros had given her more personal information about me - and also that like Ros, whilst she might occasionally enjoy sex with a woman, also like Ros, sex with a man was even higher on her menu.

"Now, I'm obviously not going to buy everything here so you have to be honest about what you like best Rob. So, as I don't want you to say you like something just because you think I want you to we've put all the things we like out on the counter together and want you to look at them without Moira or I saying anything. Just put those you like best on one side. O.K.?"

There must have been a couple of dozen things there and frankly I was at a bit of a loss to know where to start. But as I thought about what Ros was actually buying the things for, got a mental picture of Mandy and tried to imagine seeing Ros through her eyes, I found it was easy to eliminate straight away some things that under other circumstances would certainly have taken my fancy. Particularly appealing were two very skimpy bra and panty sets made from a material similar to the lacy things that I'd imagined during the drive, one in a flame red, the other a light russet, colours in which I felt quite sure Ros would look quite spectacular. But as I didn't see Mandy responding to something like that I reluctantly pushed them to one side.

It wasn't long before I'd sorted out half a dozen things that I thought would be superb, ranging from a black, body-hugging teddy, to a short, brick-red camisole with matching panties.

"That's my choice, any one of those. I've been trying to choose what I think Mandy will like, not just what I do." I explained, adding with a grin. "How did I go in the test?"

From the smiles I got in return I guessed I'd done reasonably well and when Ros turned to Moira and gave her a 'I told you so' look, I knew I had.

"Great Rob, just great!" Moira answered, apart from the camisole, which Ros picked and I disagreed with, believe it or not, we've all chosen exactly the same things. Now, although I'm sure they'll all fit you, to be absolutely sure you'd better go and try them on before you decide which ones you actually want Ros."

As she gathered the things together she said. "I want them all of course, but I'll have a look at the price labels before I make up my mind." Then headed for the changing rooms.

When she'd gone inside I picked up the two bras and panty sets that had caught my eye and having found my credit card, handed them to Moira. "If you're sure these are her size would you charge them to me, and make them into a parcel small enough to fit in my pocket please?"

"They are lovely aren't they. I'm positive they'll fit her perfectly, and I know she'll love them." she said giving me a warm smile as she took them from me, adding. "And I'm sure you will too!" Then, in a lower, more serious voice as she turned to go, said almost as an after-thought. "Ros has been a good friend for many years now. She's a lovely lady, but although she gives the impression of being able to handle herself in any situation, underneath she's actually quite vulnerable. Please take care not to hurt her."

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers