Ridima cooks a Luscious Recipe

Story Info
My wife’s adventure in the restaurant's kitchen.
1.9k words
2.72
6.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay2020
jay2020
18 Followers

Ridima, my wife is an easy-going woman. She mixes up with most of the people, laymen as well as sophisticated. Succulent lips, silky hair, big vivacious eyes, broad smile, and being full of energy make her a woman of every man's desires. She owns a sharp brain with a beautifully carved body. Well grown bust and protruding rump are the most sensual features of her.

That day, we were out for lunch. She was craving for it and was insisting for the last 4-5 days. She was fond of this restaurant and we used to come here to dine often. This was one of the best luxury restaurants in the town. We liked its ambiance. Also, its food was native to our taste buds. Moreover, the cooks here could cook to order by customizing to our liking or instructions. I remembered last time Ridima instructed the cooks, and in fact, worked with them for minutes on a delicacy in their kitchen. I still cherished that taste as it was like the dish from my village.

The waiter came as soon as we sat in the dining room. The waiters and cooks here have a good rapport with Ridima. She ordered our dishes and advised some customizations.

"Madam, can you please talk to the chef about this. I will tell them to come to you. Though they can take a few minutes because they are busy in the kitchen." said the waiter.

"Then, I am coming to the kitchen." She said and left the table.

While I was waiting alone there, my work site called me on phone. The discussion engrossed me and took longer. It was only after around 25 minutes I realized that I was in a restaurant and my wife had gone to the kitchen.

I waited for some more time. Finding her not coming back, I roamed towards the kitchen area. This was a large kitchen having 3 compartments each with glass doors. The compartments opened into each other through interconnecting doors.

I went near the first door. Two waiters were standing there near the door. I avoided traversing through them. There was another door on the garden side that seemed slightly opened. I went near it and tried to open it. But it seemed bolted from inside. I tried to peek inside and could see two men in chefs' uniforms standing near the chopping table. I could not see Ridima there although. I was curious, though not worried, about not finding Ridima in this part of the kitchen too.

I circled the kitchen hall and found another door partially opened. I entered and found that this way led to the same area where the two chefs were earlier visible. Walking through the tunneled threshold I was about to reach the open area when I heard some noises; maybe three or four people. Searching the voices with ears and eyesight, I found three white-uniformed men; two looked the same chefs. They were standing near the central platform, normally used for chopping and washing for the preparation of dishes.

When they moved a little, suddenly I saw Ridima between them sitting on the platform. Her upper arms were gripped by the chefs; one on each side. I lunged two quick steps towards them but stopped when heard them talking.

Ridima said, "No, how can you do this?"

"Madam, allow us to do at least something please. You are beautiful. We want you for a few minutes only. We cannot resist the temptation."

One of them said, "Madam, you didn't allow us last time too. We know you love this. We wouldn't leave you this time."

Ridima repeated, "No, you cannot do this."

But they looked adamant. With lust in their bodies, they looked hungry for her.

There was no uneasiness or anxiety on her face though. She was dealing with them calmly.

One said the other, "Tie her up and drag to that room."

"What do you want?"

Looking straight into her eyes, one of them said, "We just want to taste you."

They, eager and excited, started wrapping a cloth around her legs.

Ridima shouted, "Kaam Singh and Vasnam, stop this. Listen to me."

Hearing her firm and strong voice, they paused immediately. There was commend in her voice. This sounded like an order.

Ridima softened her throat and said; rather instructed the chefs, "Look, Kaam and Vasnaam, I am ready if you insist."

"But it should be quick. My husband is waiting at the restaurant."

"Also listen, it shall be as I say."

"Yes madam, as you want."

I crept little towards them. Now I could see clearly. Ridima was sitting on the platform. They now released her and were paying attention to her.

"What is she doing?" I thought, "Must be a new recipe?"

As I knew her, she was like a coconut, hard at the surface, but if someone made efforts, she could surprise him. She could serve delicacies to the connoisseur and plenty to the gourmand.

One of them tried to hold her shoulder. She moved back and said, "No, keep your hands away. Better first tie your hands back."

One waiter came immediately as she gestured. He tied the chef's hands behind, though loosely. The waiter stayed and stood at the far end of the platform, behind Ridima. She said again, "Send my husband something to eat, he is waiting in the dining room." Kaam Singh passed on instructions to the waiter."

Kaam leaned towards her. His face on her left shoulder. Ridima put her right hand on his head as if guiding him.

Her huge boobs were conspicuous from beneath her tight blouse. The silky fabric created ripples of luster as she moved. The blouse kept part of her wide shoulders and cleavage beautifully open. The deeply pressed piping of the blouse sculpted grooves and carved out tempting curves. He started licking her shoulder along the piping. The licks gradually became longer and crawled to the bust. He clamped his teeth on her blouse and pulled it to reveal more. She wriggled and twisted her shoulders to help in peeling off. He was uncovering her little by little and licking more and more of it. Bra visible, her bust was glistening with his saliva. Taking arms' support, she leaned backward. Her head hung loose behind. Partially closed eyes showed her intoxication. She opened her blouse and pressed his face against the milky melons.

This was a tricky situation for me. Two men were stripping my wife. I was not able to act by social rules. Physiology overpowered my social behavior. I was excited and started enjoying the moments.

Ridima was the master of making men treat any nook and corner of her body the way she liked. Many of her organs could feel sharp erotic sensations. Nerves, however, were densely populated on her big boobs. Her areolae had little bumps, they can have titillations as intense as the clitoris, when aroused.

She opened her bra and offered them the bounty. She was naked above the navel. The massive boobs could not defy gravity and showed the perfect natural sag. The lobes were grown out and turgid. The areolae and nipples were slightly cantilevered upward.

She was the boss now. Kaam and Vasnam, six-footer and sturdy, could have brought her in any compromising posture. But the scene turned out opposite. They sucked, bit and drank. She grabbed their heads and push them down. Guided by her, they started licking her feet. She started enjoying moist strokes on her toes, soles, and heels. Gradually raising her left foot, she placed it near her bottom on the platform. Kaam continued licking the foot which now had crept near her bottom. Her sari raised and fell with his head's movements, showing glimpses of her succulent thigh. Kaam could not resist and soon moved his tongue to the thigh. Ridima widened her legs and pushed his head against her crotch. Vasnam followed and brought his head upon her right thigh. Their saliva mingled into juices oozing out of her. His mouth was playing with her juicy labia; pinching, stretching, and letting them slip. His tongue was sliding over their full length. She was deriving the ecstasy from the two men under her sari.

Ridima wanted to culminate now. Both the chefs took their erect tools out and were desperate to push into her. Kaam lifted her from her left thigh and turned. She was all on four. They hurriedly gathered her sari and tucked it around her waist. Her sari was then layered up by the smooth silk petticoat. Her luscious ass, framed by the petticoat layer was before me. He smooched on the tempting dimples, one on each bum. Kaam gave a few licks to the rosebud. She was clenching and relaxing her anus, while he spread the licks more towards the front. Yearning for more, she lowered her shoulders and became vertical as she could. Raised rump, exposed more of her lips. Her slit was dripping and was eager to receive anything.

Kaam picked the coconut oil from a nearby shelf and lubricated his penis. He lashed out a few sloppy quick licks on her orifice. She shivered as he thrust into her ass. Looking back, she signaled and prodded him to take it out. He stopped for seconds. Soon she tilted and placed the vagina against his tool. Kaam slid his penis smoothly into the well-lubricated lumen. She started sobbing with exciting moans as he reciprocated. It didn't take her long to reach the peak. She trembled with cramps in her abdomen and rhythmic contractions in her butt.

Vasnam came on the other side of the platform. She, on fours, was in the middle while Vasnam near her face and Kaam on the butt. They wanted to hump from both sides. But Ridima quickly sat up, taking their members in left and right hands. She lubricated them again by gently rubbing their oozed out precum on their members. They started giving in, as she gave some quick hand strokes. She leaned towards Kaam and took his whole organ in her mouth. It was touching, it seems, her throat. He tried to reciprocate but she grabbed and kept him clenched tight against her. Her cheeks depressed and swelled in rhythms as she sucked. She started slobbering while her melons were compressed against the platform. It took hardly one minute when his body shivered. Bending down his knees in excitement, he ejaculated. But Ridima didn't allow any liquid to leak out from her tight oral cavity. He fell above her. She sat up and began giving strokes to Vasnam. She collected all his viscous matter in her hands as soon as he came. They finished it clean.

Ridima hurriedly put on bra and blouse and adjusted her sari. She nipped into the attached bathroom before walking towards the restaurant. I rushed too, to reach there before her.

My excitement was not lost in the serenity of the restaurant. She came smiling. She must have touched up a little in the bathroom. But her face could not hide the past few minutes, at least to me. She sat before me.

"How was it?" I asked.

"Oh, they didn't know how, and wanted to cook differently."

"So could you correct them?"

"Yes, I taught them nicely."

We finished lunch and proceeded to our car. There was no one visible in the parking except us. I could not wait to reach home. I dragged her in the back seat and lifted her legs. She pulled me over her. Both of us had a gratifying treat.

"The dish was luscious." I probed her while driving.

"I always serve delicious things." She replied.

jay2020
jay2020
18 Followers