All Comments on 'Ridin the Storm Out Pt. 01'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
HargaHargaabout 2 years ago

What a lovely start to their story. Good Job.

.

Cheers

wapentakewapentakeabout 2 years ago

A well written start to your story. I am looking forwards to reading the rest. Five stars.

Mobile49Mobile49about 2 years ago
Fun start

Great start.

Looking forward to next part

sdc97230sdc97230about 2 years ago
How much did Aunt Cindy leave him...?

Estate tax starts when the inheritance exceeds $12,000,000.

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112about 2 years ago

Very promising. Cal still should have burned Babs a bit, though, made it uncomfortable for her to remain in the same town.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another story where the husband is a non confrontational wimp.

pepepilotpepepilotabout 2 years ago

Good solid start. I'm waiting for part 2 :).

JayDiverJayDiverabout 2 years ago

Nice start... thanks for the story. A blacksmith uses a forge, you can cross a river at a ford unless you have a ford. Just a giggle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

loved it!

JohnD46JohnD46about 2 years ago

Great start. Look forward to more

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story so far. As for nit-picking it to death, I'm not one of these "snooty word Nazis" (lol) and don't go looking for errors and typos. I am a little confused about the relationship between Lynn, Gwen and Tim. Is there another Saylor family member that we don't know about? Tim's father is in the Navy and Gwen is batting for the other team. Maybe I just missed reading something.

Looking forward to part two. Thanks

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 2 years ago
Quote She's your mother and you can be upset with her, but you can't hate or disassociate yourself from her life. unquote

Why the hell not

The kids are being denigrated just as the husband is

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 2 years ago
I am reticent to give 5s on a part 1

But your story and writing deserved all 5

linnearlinnearabout 2 years ago

Always, Always a wonderful read and you always leave me wanting more.

DCCoffeemanDCCoffeemanabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed part one. A number of little things bugged me, which have already been mentioned by others. Looking forward to seeing more.

Bronco56Bronco56about 2 years ago

Great story. Definitely a nice romance story. Looking forward to the next chapter. 5stars

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 2 years ago

And the critics abound! A couple of the LW crowd obviously a bit upset that this isn't a BTB piece. I enjoyed it very much and look forward to the next installment(s) as you see fit. Looks like another winner in the making!

BTW, I know its been 5 years but feel free to find out the ex got crapped on a bit. Just saying! Your story roll it your way!

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Its odd how some people seem to believe a tale was written just for them! Thats fine if they want to write it but why not read and enjoy? First time reading one of your stories, look forward to more - thank you.

somewhere east of Omaha

markellymarkellyabout 2 years ago

I liked it, a real good read that pulled you along with the people involved. I Look forward to the next chapter.

Bammerman76Bammerman76about 2 years ago

@Anonymous Oh My alcohol and a Lesbian character, whatever shall we do. The only waste was your comment.

Good story so far

MormonJackMormonJackabout 2 years ago

It's always a treat for me when I discover an author that write great stories.

I really enjoyed Part 1 and looking to the next, and reading the rest of your stories. Thank you!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 2 years ago

His is really good! Early on, I wondered why Cal didn’t keep the cummy panties, as proof, for when Babs claimed the party was a one-off. Suddenly single in Your 50s can be difficult, he sounds like a lonely man who doesn’t realize how much he’d withdrawn. Someone who deserves better.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 2 years ago

I will watch for the next chapter. I agree with other comments that he was too easy on Babs. By the way, Alabama is far from being a blue state. Only Blue states have inheritance taxes.

xxxtratall1xxxtratall1about 2 years ago

Don't let the trolls get you down. Real brave posting as anonymous. Waiting for the next chapter :)

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Divorce seemed way too amicable and the segue into the new romance was pretty sudden...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Other than him being too nice to Babs, considering that she's a cheating whore, I liked the story. Good start so far.

Tonyusmc3051Tonyusmc3051about 2 years ago

One of the comments was correct, this story was not written for me. But like everyone else I have my opinion. It seems weak to me that he would overlook what he saw the first time. No man could grip my wife's ass and still expect to be standing with all of his teeth. For her to think she could tell me that is not what I saw and for me to "make love" with her seems idiotic to me. I hope all of your fans continue to follow your lead with this story and it brings them tons of joy that they can kiss their wives after she was lying through her cum filled teeth. 1 star from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A good start, we’ll see how it goes forward. You (or I do anyway) have to wonder why Lynn wants to keep smacking Cal. Seems an odd thing for a woman to do who doesn’t really know him all that well. Oh well, bring on chapter two.

sdc97230sdc97230almost 2 years ago
States with inheritance taxes

There are only six: Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, Nebraska, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. Kentucky, is solidly red. New Jersey is solidly blue. The other four are "swing states."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"She took the job with the premise that we would find a way to be together when I was better situated concerning employment."

So, Babs cheats on him after college when they were still a couple but not married but with the understanding that they were still going to get married once he found employment. Babs marries and 3 years latter he runs into at the county fair and she's divorced. Never should have took up with her again and he'd saved himself a lot of heartache down the road. Giving people a second chance will bite you in the ass. How soon they forget and take advantage of you kindness again.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

The whole relationship with Babs was weak and didn't resonant with me at all. Her cheating on him prior to marriage, the first time he caught them and then the lack of confrontation. He was very whimpy and quick to forgive her. Seriously? He was interesting and had a bigger cock???? That is why she threw away a 19 year marriage? And no payback at all for her lover? The first time he threaten needing an ambulance, the 2nd time he does nothing, even after confirming she is sleeping with him. Like I said ... weak

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories