Ridin the Storm Out Pt. 02

Story Info
With the past behind Cal and Lynn embark on a new life.
8.8k words
4.73
12.2k
18
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers

Part one was about an imagined person with flaws, weaknesses and a willingness to trust until proven he no longer could. Once he realized how foolishly forgiving he had been he started the process of moving on. He didn't need to physically harm the guy, or worse, his wife. He didn't need to burn the house and leave said cheating wife destitute, there were children to consider. No, he simply implemented a plan to move on without being consumed by hatred and animosity. Something not easily done. Would you or I have done things differently, possibly, but the story isn't about you or me. It's about a guy who made mistakes, and from what I understand, the only people no longer making mistakes are either ashes or ground temperature.

To those who stick with me even when I offer a dud, thank you. I appreciated the comments about spelling and grammatical errors which I have diligently sought to correct in part two. To those who pointed out laws on inheritance, I can only say that I should have done more research. On that note I'll state that if you haven't read part one the following will make no sense.

Ridin the Storm Out part two.

As I walked back to the hospital I chuckled to myself, not only had I become her personal punching bag but I was now a cowboy. This woman, I liked her more every time I was around her. I showered and changed before she got there, when she walked onto the porch I had a difficult time not drinking her in with my eyes. Gosh she looked great in a bright red summer dress, her hair was done up and it was obvious she'd put on a little makeup. Taking the pizza I caught a whiff of her perfume, I immediately felt a twitch in my jeans.

Walking to the kitchen with her right behind I was constantly scolding myself. Calm down you fool. Stop acting some high school perv. Be happy she dressed up and leave it at that dipshit. She didn't come here to get screwed. Get to know her, who knows where this might end. I grabbed plates while she grabbed beer, looking at one another I gestured toward the porch, she smiled, nodded and said.

"Perfect."

As the sun began dipping beneath the horizon she stood and moved her chair closer to mine. Looking at me she nodded her head toward the house.

"Get me another beer? Please?" I nodded and stood, "Thanks Cal, you're a nice guy."

When I returned I caught sight of a second button open on the dress, and, the hem seemed to be above the knees. Hmm, was she flirting with me? If she was I sure as hell liked it. We were on our second beer watching the fireflies putting on a show as we talked. At one point she reached out and put her hand on top of mine.

"Do you remember what we talked about last week? You know, the physical part of marriage?"

"I do. Why?"

"Do you ever think about being with someone full time? In a meaningful relationship, to include sex. Were you serious when you said you hadn't been with a woman since your divorce?"

I nodded, "What about you. Was it only the one guy whom you didn't let finish?"

She scoffed, "Yeah, that was a mistake. Much too early in being a widow, should have never gone out with the guy. It was a disaster, but that was then, this is now. To answer your question, yes, there's only been the once."

I was a bit confused and figured the best thing to do was ask.

"You said that was then, this is now. What exactly do you mean?"

She stared out over the lake for what seemed like an eternity before taking a swig and turning to look at me.

"It means that I have feelings for you Cal, feelings I haven't had for years, make that many years. I'm not saying we should jump into bed, that would just ruin it, what I'm saying is I would like to know you. Find out what makes you tick, stuff like that. If you're all that I think you are, I would like to reach the point where we can enjoy an intimate physical relationship."

It was my turn to stare out into darkness before I answered.

"I would very much like that as well Lynn. I find myself battling hormonal thoughts about you more than I probably should. I find you attractive, interesting, fun to be with and I'm gradually beginning to accept being your personal punching bag. I'm willing to give it a try if you are."

She belly laughed, "Punching bag. That's hilarious. I don't know why I do that, but know this, it only happens with people I am extremely comfortable with. You're one of the few. How are we gonna do this?"

I thought a moment, "Why don't we start Saturday. I'll come over and help with firewood, I'll take you out for dinner and maybe we can visit for a while before I leave."

She took my hand in hers, "I like that idea with one addition. Bring clothes to spend the night."

My face must have given away my hopes.

"No, we aren't going to roll around in bed and screw like bunnies. But I wouldn't mind snuggling and maybe necking a bit. Do they even call it that anymore? I mean necking. Would you be open to that idea?"

I wasn't going to hold back any longer. I leaned over the arm of the chair, took her chin in hand and kissed her. Soft, long, no tongues, just simple passion. When I pulled back I asked, "Do you mean like that."

She let out a deep breath. "Damn, I haven't been kissed like that in decades. Not to be gross but my nipples are hard and it isn't because I'm cold. Yes, just like that. Now that we know we make each other's motor run I should be going, it isn't that I don't trust you, it's that I don't trust me. Walk me to the truck."

We kissed at the truck, my hand was on the small of her back. I dropped it a little, squeezed her ass and patted it. She laughed.

"An ass patter. I love it. Jerry always did that to me. I think we're going to get along well. See you Saturday."

"What time." I asked.

"Is seven too early? I'll make a light breakfast."

I gave her a thumbs up as she closed the door, the window went down, she leaned out and whispered, "Just one more kiss."

I knew as she drove away that she officially made my knees weak and being with her would be rewarding. I went to sleep with a hardon that night, the first time in a long time. I found myself thinking about her in the shower the next morning and ended up spewing semen all over the wall as hot water cascaded over my body. Throughout the week I was like a schoolboy going on my first date in anticipation of Saturday. We talked twice during the week but hadn't seen one another. I showed up at her place by six thirty Saturday morning, she had coffee and fresh sticky buns ready, I decided that would be enough for me until lunch.

Most of the logs had been cut into manageable lengths waiting to be spilt. I cut the remaining few logs and then helped move them near the splitter. On the drive over I had envisioned swinging a maul all day long and wondered if my body was up to it. After all, I'm no longer 30, imagine how pleased I was to see that hydraulic splitter. I was lifting the wood onto the splitter while she ran the controls, at one point she told me she was getting a blister on the palm of her hand from pushing the lever back and forth. I laughed and threw a small chunk of bark at her.

By lunch we had everything split and were hungry enough to wolf down brats and fresh potato salad she'd made the night before. The salad made us both gassy, I'd been farting for some time when she finally let one rip with an embarrassed look on her face. I decided to make her more at ease.

I shrugged, "If you can't fart in your own backyard where can you fart?"

Everything was stacked in the lean-to by a little after three. We each had a beer and decided a nap was in order. I slept in the spare room while she lay down in her bedroom. I heard the shower running about five thirty, when she was donefinished I took one as well. We went to a nice restaurant for dinner and then back to her place. I excused myself to change into something more comfortable for the evening, she followed suit. I was on the couch nursing a beer when she walked into the living room. She was fully covered but as her breasts swayed with each step it was obvious she had no bra on. I felt my dick twitch. Sitting on the couch she squeezed in tight to my chest and looked up.

"I wouldn't mind more of that kissing like the other night. That was lovely."

We'd been necking a good half hour when I decided to take a risk by moving my hand toward her breast. She didn't stop me, it was soft yet had firmness, warm, she pushed her chest into my hand. After a minute or so of caressing breast her over the shirt she pulled back, put her head alongside my neck, nibbled my ear and whispered.

"Do it right."

I needed no more of an invitation, my hand slipped down, reached under the edge of her shirt and slid straight upward to her breast. I cupped and held it in place, gently squeezing and making sure I paid attention to her hardened nipple. I began pushing the shirt up over her head, she stopped me and in a breathy voice told me.

"Not yet Cal. We're going to have to be far more acquainted than this before you see me without clothes. I don't mind you touching though."

We spent an hour or more just necking, me caressing her breasts. They weren't young and standing out straight any longer, but neither did they sag and stretch halfway to her navel. As tired as I was after the day's work I slept like a log. We spent the next day doing little things around her place that had been ignored for some time. The last being me washing the outside of the windows while she washed the insides. For supper we decided to go to a place everyone referred to as a "family restaurant". The food was tasty and the portions large, we ended up taking half of what we ordered home with us as we parted after the meal.

Over the next month we spent more and more time together. We had meals together two or three times a week, sometimes she would cook, other times I would, or we'd eat out. We fished a lot and went to craft fairs on weekends. Our make out sessions were becoming more intense as well. Sitting in the loveseat on my porch one evening while a gentle rain fell upon the roof she moved her body in such a way that her abdomen was unprotected by her body or mine. Breaking a kiss she whispered.

"Touch me Cal. Down there."

Putting my hand on her lap I slid it down the soft fabric of her dress and cupped her sex. She moaned softly into my mouth and pushed her mound against my hand. I wanted to lift the dress, take off her panties and bury my face in her love nest. The smarter part of me said to hold on until she initiated, after that she would be mine. It was she who lifted the dress and put my hand directly on her mound. The smoothness of her nylon panties combined with the warmth between her legs made my dick hard as a broom handle. I rubbed and played a few minutes until she pushed me away and put her dress back in place.

I'm sorry Cal. I'm being a tease aren't I? I want to bed you so badly I can taste it, but I need to be 100% sure before we do. I don't think about Jerry anymore when you touch me, I think about you. Will you wait a while longer? I'll make it worth the wait, promise."

Over the next few weeks our goodnight kisses and cuddles became more intimate. She would let me feel her breasts at almost any time we were alone. I was now allowed full access between her legs as long as I didn't try to take her panties off. On a heavier than usual make out session I noticed the panties felt softer, more delicate, there seemed to be more lace. Moving my hand upward over her mound I felt the elastic of her panties, leaning back from our kiss I gave her a quizzical look.

"They're silk bikini panties. I bought them especially for you. I love the feel of silk on my body, I'm definitely buying more of these. Do you like them?"

I growled, "Like them, I love them. What I'd love more is to feel inside them. I can feel the silkiness of your bush through the panties, I would love to run my fingers through that little bush."

Lynn's thoughts:

He was correct when he said little bush. I never had much pubic hair, but what I do have is thick and long. If my panties are loose enough it makes them poof out in the front. I'd thought of trimming or shaving in the past and then thought twice. Why would I want to give myself something more to take care of, besides, I was the only one seeing my pussy and I didn't care if was a furry tuft. Cal may see it soon, but I don't think he'll mind.

She pulled back staring at me and then nodded, "That will be okay as long as they stay on. I'm not ready for anything more."

Slipping my fingers beneath the elastic she sucked in her tummy providing me access to her curly muff. It was thick and silky though not very big in size. It didn't matter to me, I'd been a hairy pussy guy since forever. As we kissed she pushed her pelvis against my hand and whimpered into my mouth. I was enjoying the soft warmth of her mound when my middle finger slid across her clit hood. She immediately twitched and pulled her hips back a little.

"Not there Cal. I'm so sensitive there, if I let you start I'll be on my back with you buried balls deep inside me. I want that, I really do, but not just yet. I don't mind if you rub and play, just not inside."

I listened to and abided by her wishes. We made out another twenty minutes when she pushed back against my chest.

"Oh God Cal. We need to stop. I don't mean to leave you with blue balls, but you need to go home or I'm going to hate myself in the morning."

She had been spot on about blue balls, my cock didn't soften at all during the ride home. I jumped into the shower and relieved myself before trying to sleep. We continued to date and do crazy stuff on the weekends, craft fairs, county fairs, flea markets. You name it we did it, but it was mostly that we enjoyed each other's company. She allowed me to slip my hand inside her panties a few times after the first, I had actually rubbed her clit to a full orgasm one of those times. I wasn't aware a woman her age could accomplish such contortions.

I knew the tide was about to turn and made sure I wasn't pushing too fast. We'd been at an all you can eat pancake supper on a Thursday night to benefit the sports booster club. On the way home she seemed nervous and anxious, as if she had something to say.

So, I asked. "What's up babe? You seem jittery. Everything okay?"

She stammered a minute, took a deep breath and in a high-pitched voice the words left her lips like a flood.

"I want you to come to my house Friday night."

I nodded and said, "Okay".

Then looking directly at me she said, "How do you like your eggs?"

I quickly pulled to the side of the road and stopped. "You mean you want me to stay the night?" She nodded. "Okay, but if I stay I'm not going to be satisfied with a tickle and feel."

Reaching across she took my shirt by the lapels and kissed me. "Neither will I."

Easing back onto the highway I smiled, "Any way you want to fix them Lynn."

I wondered how this was going to work. She'd been allowing me to caress and explore but always with clothes on. I hadn't seen her breasts or pussy, I knew them by feel only. We'd finished supper Friday evening, did the few dishes right away and had adjourned to the love seat in her den. We were busy swapping spit when she took my hand and pushed it beneath her shirt. I loved the feel of her soft inviting breasts, I was anticipating finally getting to see and play with them naked. As if she had a sixth sense she put both hands under the shirt and began lifting it. I knew what to do.

She spoke in a purring voice, "Just the top for the moment, and don't forget, there are two of them. By the way, they like to be kissed and sucked. In case you're wondering, 34C. That should be enough to fill your mouth."

Damn I liked this woman, she wasn't being slutty, on the other hand she knew what she wanted and seemed determined to get it. I dipped my head and latched onto a fat nipple while I felt the other with my hand. Molding her breast, shaping it into a cone as my fingers slid forward, her nipple ending up between my middle and index fingers. I lightly pinched the nipple which made her suck in a quick breath and push against my hand. They may have been 61-year-old breasts with a bit of sag, but they were still inviting from my point of view.

Switching from one breast to the other she pulled back, put her hand on my chest and swung her leg over so that she was straddling my abdomen. She cupped a breast and moved forward grinning as she spoke.

"Open up little birdie, mama's got your treat."

At the same time she took my hand and put it on her other breast. With her hand behind my head holding me tight to her chest her hips began rocking. My cock was so hard it hurt. She moved back quickly causing a loud pop to emanate from my lips as the nipple pulled away. Reaching down she ran her fingers down the outside of my jeans along the sides of my dick. A smile took over as she lightly squeezed.

"Mmm, did I do that?" I nodded. "Good, nice to know a little bit of titty sucking can still make a man like you hard. By the way, it feels like it will fit quite well when we reach that point."

I asked, "Are we going to reach that point soon. I'm about ready to explode?"

She laughed, "Well, I'm not sure about tonight, but it will certainly be this weekend. And when we do Cal, you need to reassure me that my legs are the only ones you're between. Because your cock will be the only one inside me from here on."

As I continually mauled her breasts with my lips I put my hand between my groin and hers. When I did she momentarily stopped rocking her hips, then continued with a soft moan coming from her mouth. With her hands on either side of my face she lifted my face to kiss.

"Cal, I love this. But I'm not sure I'm ready and if we don't stop I'm gonna fuck you blind. I promise it will happen this weekend, but I want to control it the first time. After that I'll be any kind of bedroom slut you want. Does it bother you if I talk naughty?"

I shook my head.

"Good, because when I get charged up my mouth can get awfully nasty and demanding."

I took the hint and began being a gentleman again. Or should I say, as much as you can be with a pair of tits in your face and a pussy grinding against your dick. I concentrated on kissing and light caresses from that point forward. As we slowed down she slumped to the side and burrowed into my chest with her fingers twirling the hair in the valley between my pecs.

"I like a man with a hairy chest. I guess I should ask. Do you like my hairy bush, because I don't plan to shave it like so many girls do these days."

"I love a full bush, wouldn't want it any other way."

It was time to hit the hay and we both knew it. With good night kisses and light caresses at her bedroom door we said goodnight. I was tired enough I went to sleep immediately, the sun was just beginning to rise as I opened my eyes. I was surprised to see Lynn sitting at the foot of the bed.

"Do you have to pee?" She asked.

I nodded and left the room. When I returned she wasn't in the room, then I smelled cooking and knew where she'd gone. We had simple ham and cheese omelets with toast and coffee. The morning was spent washing our vehicles and drinking a beer. Just before lunch she asked if I wanted a shower.

"Sure, why not." I answered. "Will you be with me?"

"Nope, I showered before breakfast. I want you clean all over."

I nodded and headed toward the bathroom, stepping out of the shower there seemed to be a sweet fragrance wafting from the bedroom. When I looked in the room she was lying on the bed with the sheet pulled over her body. It was my turn to sit and ask a question.

"Last night you said not yet?"

She giggled, "That was last night. After I went to bed I couldn't stop thinking about how horny you made me. I even pulled out Freddy the vibrator but that wasn't doing the trick. It finally sank in, why play with plastic when the real thing is fifteen feet away. I came in the room where you were sleeping about one, but you were out cold, I decided to wait until morning."

R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers