Ridin the Storm Out Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You never learn do you? You pissed away your teaching position at Lincoln High and now you've pissed away your position at this school. I don't have the authority to fire you on the spot, but rest assured your dismissal will be on the January board meeting agenda. Now get the hell out of here and don't show your face in this room again."

We were about to walk to the table when he caught up with us. "Lynn, Lynn hold on. I want to apologize on the behalf of Washington Carver High for his behavior. You have always been held in high regard, please don't let this tarnish the memories of your many years with us."

Reaching out she hugged him, "Don't worry Ed, idiots like him are everywhere, regardless of skin color. It's too bad he thinks with the wrong head, I hear he's a good teacher. Oh, hi Alice. Yes, good to see you again, here's your man. By the way, this is Cal, we're partners in crime and other endeavors."

Lynn winked as she said "and other endeavors", they smiled and laughed, then walked off arm in arm. The meal was good but not great, then again what should you expect for $15 a plate at a function like the one we attended. Lynn never left my side as she shmoozed the room, shaking hands, hugging necks, laughing and catching up. When she went to the lady's room another woman went with her. They came back holding hands and giggling. The lady went her way and we continued to circulate. On the way home I inquired about holding hands and giggling like schoolgirls.

"Oh, that's Audrey. We've been joined at the hip since she first started, I was sort of her mentor before that word became popular. She lived with Jerry and me for a few months when she first arrived. I introduced her to her husband, sadly he died a few years ago."

She still hadn't answered my question. "Okay, but what about the giggling and red faces?"

"Oh, that. She told me if I ever got bored with you she'd happily let you put your shoes under her bed. I let her know I intended to screw you until there was no screwing left in you. What we were giggling about was her saying, "ever thought of a threesome"? We both knew it was foolish banter, that's what we were giggling and embarrassed about."

When we got home she had an unusual request. "Honey, undress me and take me to bed."

After having slid her panties down and taken them off, I reached for the clips on her stockings. Covering my hand with hers she stopped me.

"Leave those on, I want you to fuck me with my stockings and heels on, like a French whore."

So I did. We were so wound up sexually that we didn't last ten minutes before crossing over into the twilight zone. Lying in one another's arms she asked.

"Have you ever thought about a threesome?"

I cupped a breast and then her mons, "And have somebody else touching these? Not a chance. Besides, why the hell would we want somebody in our bed that we'd have to train? We already know what sends the other over the edge, why would I want to disrupt that?"

With her hand wrapped around my now spent cock she cooed, "I like how you think. If we were 20 years younger I'd take you for another ride. Oh, too be that full of piss and vinegar again."

I officially retired on January first, with that taken acre of we began the rest of our lives. Lynn had come with me to my first grandchild's dedication service, I was surprised that Babs was alone. Apparently mister wonderful turned out to have an eye for the younger ladies. When he made a pass at my oldest daughter not only was he rebuffed but her husband Ralph tuned him up on the spot. Something I should have done to Neal years ago.

We traveled some, we fished, we did flea markets and simple weekends away. The next time I saw Babs was at the birthday party for one of the grandkids, again, she was by herself. Apparently the last douchebag was a nickel millionaire promising her the world until his credit cards were maxed. It was at that point she gave him the old heave ho. She'd left me to get her itch scratched, that never did happen. Too bad, so sad. I wasn't going to gloat, at the same time I wasn't going to feel sorry for her. She'd made her bed.

Lynn and I were in a happy place, our love life continued in much the same way it had begun, full of passion. We fucked well into out late seventies, just not as often, but we still enjoyed our time romping around. It took longer to get her motor running and I needed the aid of little pills to remain hard long enough for both of us to enjoy the moment. Gone were the days of spontaneity, if I didn't mention something about taking pills and what time I would be ready, there were days she would walk onto the porch with a glass of water and two magic pills. I would smile and say, "meet you in the shower in 45 minutes."

Summers saw the grandkids at our cabin. They loved fishing and swimming in the lake. Granny Lynn as they called her would bake up a storm while they were with us. Never did they lack for a cookie, brownie or piece of cake. The grands are mostly grown now, we're in our eighties and still on our own. There are those mornings or late nights we lay in bed and reminisce the days of romance and sex. The romance is there, but the sex is no longer. These days she calls her vaginal area a dried up well and my dick meekers limp leaker. Neither my dick nor her nipples point upward any longer, but that's okay, we have our memories, those are enough for us these days.

We never did marry. We didn't feel we needed to, ours was a monogamous relationship with or without an official piece of paper. Many an evening we sit on the porch sipping a beer and talk about when we'd first met. How we had both recently endured one of the worst storms of our lives. A storm we'd ridden out just as the song says. Now in our old age we've reached that stage the rest of the song speaks of.

We've discovered that we aren't missing a thing as we sit in our rockers watching the full moon crossing the range.