Ridin the Storm Out Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you absolutely sure Lynn? I don't want to start something and have you push me off like the guy before. And, if we start, I'm not going to be satisfied with once and done. I'm going to want you again and again. Is this why you had me shower?"

"Yes Cal, I'm sure. I hope you mean again and again in the weeks and months ahead because I can't go that many times in one day anymore. As for the shower, I like sucking a firm cut cock like yours, but I want it to be clean."

I stood in amazement as she slid so her body was cross way to the mattress and hung her head over the side. Motioning to me I walked where my dick was directly above her mouth.

"I want your dick in my mouth and this is the only way I'll be able to get it all in. Fuck my mouth Cal but be gentle."

I'd never been deep throated, it always turned me off listening to the woman gag and beg for air. As I slid my cock in she opened wide, I was balls deep in her throat. No choking or gasping, no fighting for air. Her hands were on my thighs pulling me in and out, after about ten strokes she pushed me back letting my dick fall out.

"Mmm, that was nice, but I can't take anymore right now, I'll have to start doing breathing exercises again, I'm out of practice.'

Pulling back the sheet to expose her upper half she cooed, "Now come here and take care of my horny pussy. I need your cock shoved in until there's no more to shove in. You'll need to go slow until I'm ready, then you can have me as hard and fast as you want. There's KY on the nightstand."

I whipped the sheet off her body. As I dove face first between her legs I mumbled. "We won't need KY today."

Before she had a chance to protest my tongue was licking bottom to top where I stopped and softly sucked in her clit. Barbs clit was small compared to Lynn's, which was like a huge marble. Sucking on a stiff nipple was the closest comparison I could think of. She wasted no time lifting her hips into my face, the sensual aroma made my dick throb with anticipation. I felt like I wanted to cum, there was a wet spot beneath the tip of my dick from the precum dripping out of me.

She didn't last five minutes before her hips were rocking frantically, one hand was on the back of my head while the other was squeezing and pulling her breast. The nipple between her fingers was being squeezed so hard it looked almost flat. Her butt went down and then rammed upward into my face as she let out a series of uh,uh,uh and then a long loud oohhhh. Her hips were rocking and stabbing into my face. I wasn't going to let go until she quit cumming, which seemed to take a minute or more before she laughed and yelled, "no more".

I slowly rose to my knees, she grabbed my arms and pulled me forward for kisses. My dick was at the entrance of her vagina when she broke the kiss and spoke.

"I always did like the taste of my pussy. Now fuck me Cal, fuck me hard."

I slowly eased in giving her time to stretch and get used to having a cock inside her again. She moaned softly and uttered "so nice" repeatedly as I slowly rocked in and out.

"I love your cock Cal, it's stretching me like I've never been stretched before. Jerry was long but not very wide, you're as long AND you're wide. God I've missed this."

When my balls finally touched her butt she clasped both hands over my ass and held me still. She was gently rolling her hips around, almost like she was making room for a little more.

"Now Cal, no need to go slow. It's been a long time since I was laid. Mmm, this is delicious. Keep it up, you'll know when I need you to fuck me hard."

Picking up speed and thrust I could feel the tightness of her vagina begin to loosen as the head continued to stretch the vaginal walls. They felt like a tight glove wrapped around my dick as the head moved forward. We'd been rocking back and forth three to four minutes when she lifted her abdomen into me for the first time.

Mumbling, "Oh yes, just like that. Oh Cal this is so good."

I found another gear and picked up speed. The slap, slap, slap of bodies meeting in the middle was all that could be heard when she let out a yelp and her body went stiff. I knew she'd cum and slowed until it had passed. She stopped moving and put her hands on my chest.

"Doggy, let me switch."

I was giving every fraction of an inch from behind. My hands were on her hips as I stroked in and out, I felt her tummy drop pushing her pussy directly into my thrust. She had silently let me know she was ready for faster and deeper as she cried out.

"Fuck her, fuck her hard. I love it when you slam into my ass. Yes, like that. Oh my god I'm going over the edge again. Don't slow down, keep hammering my pussyyyyyy."

Her body shook and quivered as I continued to fuck with abandon. I was close and she sensed it.

"Mmmm, you're getting bigger. Give me your sperm Cal, cum in my pussy. Fill me with that thick creamy baby juice. Oh god, I can feel it, I can feel you shooting inside me."

My body was tight to her vulva as my balls constricted time after time. I counted four heavy blasts that made me feel like the end of my cock had ruptured, followed by several lighter twinges and finally nothing. My dick was still semi hard and inside her warm inviting pussy, but I knew I had nothing more to give. Not this time. As I softened she flopped forward on the bed, legs open, a trickle of semen was coating the hair around the labia. Putting my finger at the opening of her vagina she pushed my hand away and sighed.

"No more Cal. I can't take anymore, you've worn me out."

I was on my side snuggled tight when she kissed me. "That was wonderful. I want more, lots more, just not today. Do we belong to each other now? I sure hope so."

I didn't waste time thinking about it, "We belong to each other Lynn. I'm all for moving in together. What are your thoughts?"

"Well, I like your place a lot more than I like mine. How about if I move in with you? Will you give more thought to retiring if I do?"

I smiled, "I only needed a good reason, and that's you. Yes, I'll put in my paperwork within the month. What do we do now Lynn?"

She slapped my chest, "We rest up and fuck again tonight."

As we prepared for bed she walked to me in powder blue silk panties without a bra. I instinctively cupped her pussy and ran a finger across the gusset, pushing the fabric between the labia. She cupped her breasts and looked me in the eye.

"They need you Cal. They need your lips. Mmm, hmm, like that. Damn you make me horny. Can we do something different tonight? Can we 69?"

I had her lay on top, she tried to be enthusiastic about sucking my cock but my tongue on her clit kept her distracted. I finally told her to sit up.

"Turn around and put your knees over my shoulders. Yes, you know what to do. Settle back and let me take care of you."

Her hips were rocking back and forth as my stiffened tongue penetrated the labia. When it touched her clit she groaned and pushed harder against my mouth. Reaching up I cupped both breasts, she looked down and smiled. Three minutes later with her body leaning over mine she grabbed the headboard and let out a primal noise that could only be the result of an orgasm. Her body shook, her tummy tightened and her thighs clamped against my head.

When she had regained normal breathing she said softly. "My turn. A blow job or pussy?"

As much as I love a blow job, I wanted pussy.

"Pussy. I want to be buried inside you when I cum."

She was grinning as she slid down my body impaling herself on my dick. Though I'd just licked her to a massive orgasm she was dry around the outer labia. In a flash she lifted, put a dab of KY on me and then herself. Smiling at me she said.

"There, much better. Lay back and let me fuck you blind. I love cowgirl almost as much as I love it from behind. If I tire out I want you to flip me and fuck me doggy."

I couldn't resist taking hold of her tits as they swung back and forth. I knew at that point I wanted to see them swinging as I pounded her from behind. It was a huge turn on for me seeing them swing with every thrust. She lasted about five minutes and began to tire, I wrapped my arms and legs around her and flipped us. Pulling out I turned her ass up and grabbed her hips. With my cock inside I began to stroke. Her chest was on the bed.

"Lift up Lynn. I want to see your tits swing. Look, we can watch in the dresser mirror."

I quickly learned I wasn't the only one who liked seeing her tits swing and collide.

"Oh my, look at that Cal. Oh you make them do such naughty things. I want to take a video of this next time. This is so fucking hot. Okay, enough talk, fuck me."

I pushed down on the small of her back which pointed her pussy upward. Her body was pushing back into my thrust with as much gusto as mine was pushing forward. The room was filled with slap, slap, slap noises as our bodies met, I loved watching the small ass waves each time we connected. We didn't last more than ten minutes like that. I grabbed her hips and crammed as much cock as I could get in her, at the same time she yelled and pushed back against me. Our bodies didn't move other than to climax together. It was as if her vaginal walls were sucking me dry while they softly caressed my spent dick.

It didn't take more than a week before Lynn moved in with me. She put her house on the market and had seven offers in a week. The last two were in a bidding war which was entirely in her favor. She accepted the lower of those two offers sighting that she liked the young couple more than she liked the arrogant older doctor.

It was a lazy Saturday, we had enjoyed each other with a short afternoon delight when we heard a vehicle coming up the drive. Tossing on clothes we made for the porch. I had just tucked in my shirt and Lynn was closing the last button when Gwen and her significant other got out of the car. When they reached the porch Gwen held the door for her partner. Whereas Gwen was on the slender side, her girlfriend was more stout. I soon found out that Bev was Gwen's wife and not just her partner. We had taken brats out of the freezer that morning and invited them to stay for supper. I was grilling the brats when I overheard Lynn and Gwen talking.

"Mom, you looked awfully flustered when we got here. Are you okay?"

"Yes honey, at our age a little afternoon delight takes an hour or more to recover from. That was all."

I heard Bev enter the conversation, "See, I told you. I know my parents still get it on occasionally and they're in their early seventies. Is sex as good now as it was when you were younger Lynn?"

"Oh honey, you have no idea. It's not as spontaneous as it was when we were younger, but it's still as intense. In fact it's better in some ways. We know exactly how to please each other, it always ends up leaving us worn out and panting. Sex with Cal is the best I've ever known."

As they drove away that evening Lynn knelt between my legs as I sat on the couch, she rubbed my dick through the fabric. Looking up she smiled.

"Go wash, I want your cock in my mouth, but this floor is too damned hard on my knees. I'll be on the bed waiting."

Leaning with my back against the headboard she started. I watched as she licked her lips and slowly wrapped them around the head. Her tongue was softly teasing the frenulum, her lips were pursed as she moved them further onto my cock. Slowly she moved up and down, taking the better part of me inside her mouth. She pulled off and looked at me.

"You like it slow don't you baby." I nodded. "Mmm,hmm, and I like it that way to. If I go slow I get more penis butter when I'm done. Settle back big boy, let me do my thing."

Watching her pursed lips slide back and forth over my throbbing cock made my balls begin to churn. Lynn knew my tells and gently cupped my scrotum, tickling with her fingertips. I could feel my cock swell and was on the verge of exploding when I heard her humming.

"Mmm, hmm, mmm, hmm."

I grabbed the sides of her head and held tight so I didn't try cramming my spewing cock down her throat. My legs were stiff as fence posts and shot out straight alongside her shoulders. She gulped as I came, spurt after spurt. As my dick softened she kept it in her mouth gently sucking until it was more than I could stand. Moving her head away I thanked her.

"That was wonderful babe. You wear me out." I whispered.

She smiled as she wiped her mouth with the drool filled towel beneath my butt, "Am I good cocksucker Cal?"

My head was back, my heart still racing, I was able to utter, "the best" between breaths. Babs had been enthusiastic about giving me blow jobs but never very good. She wasn't willing to listen when I told her what I did and didn't like. Lynn on the other hand listened to my suggestions just like I listened to hers. If she said move up a little, I did, if she said harder, I stiffened my tongue, and so it went for each of us. More interested in pleasing each other than proving our sexual prowess.

A few weeks later with the holiday season in the very near future Lynn began receiving invitations to events involving past and present employees from the school she had worked for many years. We decided to attend an early Christmas party for faculty to be held at a local night club/restaurant. A few days prior Lynn received a phone call mid-evening. Looking at the screen she gave me a bewildering look.

"Who could that be? I don't recognize the number."

I listened to the one-sided conversation. "No thanks. I'll be attending with my boyfriend. What? His name is Cal. Yes I'm quite happy with him. You need to back off and take no for an answer, don't call again."

I gave her a half smile. "An old lover from days gone by? Do I need to wonder?"

Next came the proverbial punch in the arm. "No you don't need to wonder. Knock that shit off. It's the history teacher from where I worked. He's been trying to get into my pants since Jerry died. Not that it should make any difference but he's a cocky arrogant little pissant with black skin and thinks everybody should agree with his sick outlook on life. He's already ruined one marriage where he had been before and damned near succeeded in ruining one here. Says he has a thing for, get this, white housewives."

I shook my head, "Come on. Nobody is that blatant."

Another punch to the arm, "Bullshit, talk about racist shit from the other side. You wait, he'll make moves when we're at the party. Count on it."

I was a bit pissed, "Do I need to drop this motherfucker?"

Lynn sat back startled, "You've never used language like that before Cal. Do I need to be the one worried?"

"Nope, it just pisses me off. If he thinks he's gonna make moves on my girl, he has another think coming."

I could see the sparkle and vixen in her eyes.

"Speaking of coming, I think I need an injection tonight. Some of that warm creamy protein deep inside my kitty. You up for that .... ooo ... yes you are. That didn't take long."

We liked taking a shower together before we played. I would wash her from head to foot. She in turn would wash my chest and down the front of me, stopping to bob her head up and down on my stiff dick before getting out. While she was drying I would finish washing and meet her on the bed. She was always naked, propped against the headboard with her legs spread. I would eat her to as many orgasms as she could tolerate and then take the position for some of the same.

With me hard as nails we would decide what position, this time I didn't wait to have her stiffen me, I was already hard. After licking her into oblivion I knelt, put my hands under her knees and pulled her down. Before she had time to adjust or move I was buried balls deep. The last orgasm hadn't fully subsided, her pelvis pushed into me.

"Oh yes Cal. Oh my god we haven't fucked like this in weeks.

Straightening up I lifted her legs, placed her ankles on my shoulders and continued driving into her with all the strength I could muster. In all our time together we hadn't done ankles on shoulders. Her vocabulary became quite raunchy as I pounded her wide-open pussy.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck, give it to me hard. Oh fuck, I love this, it's as good as from behind. Fuck that pussy, your pussy Cal. She's yours and yours alone. Send me to the moon Cal, yes, here it comes."

By the time we were done I was exhausted and she was completely spent. Our limp bodies were lying in our collective sweat and other bodily fluids. I was lying alongside holding her, we fell asleep for a short time. When I woke she was stirring.

"Damn, that was wonderful." She said

"I know, you wore me out. I haven't screwed that hard for quite a while."

"I've never done it like that before Cal. Just think, here we are in our supposed twilight years and we're still learning new ways to get each other off. Baby, you can fuck me like that anytime you like. It was deep and wonderful. It was so deep I felt like you were in my throat. Come on, we need to shower again and change the sheets. Damn we made a mess."

Arriving at the party was a new experience for me. It was your stereotypical school function soiree. Some were dressed semi-casual, others dressed to the nines, I was in a coat and tie with dress slacks. Lynn wore a conservative scoop neck dress showing little cleavage, the hem was a few inches above the knee. What I loved were the seamed nude stockings, I was the one who got to watch her roll them on. The best part was when she told me she wanted me to attach them to the garter belt. My hands may have drifted a time or two and touched between her thighs, lingering momentarily on the soft warm gusset. With my hands on the waistband of her panties she stepped back, slapped my hand like you would a child and pointed to the chair.

"Sit there and behave. We are not going to play around before we leave. You have can all of me you like when we get home, but I have no intention of walking around all evening with your cum sloshing around inside. If it stayed inside it might not be so bad, but it won't, my panties would be a sticky mess."

I was a good boy and behaved myself. At the party she introduced me to one person after another. I told her I was gonna hit the head and I'd meet her back at the bar. Walking to the bar I noticed a black guy chatting with Lynn. He wasn't necessarily handsome, he looked like an average everyday person to me. Was he the one who thought his shit didn't stink and women should drop their panties at his request?

As I got closer I watched him lean closer to Lynn as he spoke, it was like she suddenly realized how close he was and pushed him back. I made the decision to stand back and watch. I wasn't expecting a Babs situation again, if something like that happened I wouldn't stand by this time. I'd drop that useless piece of shit. Knowing Lynn's resolve I was curious to see what was about to transpire. He talked more and then put his hand on the small of her back, she instantly removed it and said something. Judging by the look on her face it wasn't anything pleasant. I had edged close enough to hear what got him a slap followed by a punch to his body.

"Come on Lynn, you know you need a little more chocolate in your life."

I instantly came to the conclusion that I was happy that all she did was punch me in the arm. First came the left hand across his face, followed by, and I knew it was gonna hurt, her right catching him square in the gut. He doubled over gasping for air and clutching his stomach. Lynn was going to knee him in the head when I stepped in.

"Unh, uh. Let him be, I think he learned his lesson. Come on, let's find our table and let this bag of dogshit try to figure out what hit him."

As we were walking away a well-dressed older man of color was helping douche bag to an upright position. I stopped long enough to listen.