All Comments on 'Riding Cindy's Bicep'

by thomstevens

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
louiseacdlouiseacdalmost 4 years ago
wow

would so like to feel that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Now I have a new kink.

Umm wow. Nicely written and emotional.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Exactly my fantasy

You exactly what I have wished for for decades. I never quite got there although I got almost to the elbow once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dreams

I’ve always wanted to be fisted since I started playing with myself at a early age.. I want my insides blasted with a big hand stretching my virgin ass.. I want my ass to make delicious sounds looking at it being stretched out drives me crazy!!! I would love to be in a relationship like this it’s so mind blowing....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have been both fister and fistee and the sensations of both are mind-blowing! Fisting is, in my opinion, the most intimate of acts between 2 people. The fister really does grab the fistee's soul. I have had 1 man and 7 women fist me and i can tell you that women enjoy it immensely, with the youngest enjoying it the most. As a fister, it is the most incredible thing to hold someone impaled on your arm. And....the warm-up exercises are fun :)

Diamondking666Diamondking666over 1 year ago

Want my soul grabbed like that!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
The worst thing about fisting

Is that horrible moment when the arm is removed completely. There's an overwhelming sense of loss. You have this incredible, indescribable intimacy, and suddenly, it's gone. As much as I love fisting, I hate that last part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous