All Comments on 'Riding the Dragon Ch. 01: The Preparation'

by BuckRivers

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Anticipation

I like the way you built up the story.. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Husband View

I'm sorry to tell you that you ARE cheating on your husband and your relationship in the same way as you would view him having sex with a masseuse or stripper - since that is a business transaction as well. It doesn't matter that the masseuse is female. It's still sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Happy Ending

I liked your story. As a man I've been about 4 times to Asian massage businesses and enjoy it. It's naughty and erotic. I'm now in a orgasm denial relationship and I was thinking of going back and just getting a tease! Wouldn't want my GF to get mad I came.

Like I sad...enjoyed your story but would have loved more details about how she made you cum.

NekidinazNekidinaz9 months ago

An excellent story and completely believable since I've had the almost exact same massage experience. My first time I asked if I could be massaged without any towel or drape and she said "of course!" It was a very sensual experience and only after several massages did she perform her first "happy ending" on me...It was amazing too! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBuckRivers@BuckRivers
As an introduction, I like to chat and roleplay. Some days I prefer one over the other, but I'm flexible. I particularly enjoy interviewing women about their sexual fantasies and sexual behaviors. I'm not interested in anything beyond chatting. I've written a few stories o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES