Riding The Open Road Ch. 03

Story Info
Josie meets her BBC unicorns.
8.7k words
4.29
8.8k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CuckyStag
CuckyStag
49 Followers

Chapter 3: Bloody Mary's and IPA's

New Year's day in Baltimore was a beautiful, sunny, crisp day. Far too cold to enjoy the hotel pool which was always a standby for Brad and Josie but certainly warm enough in the sun that the January air didn't cause a problem. With light jackets and a stylish scarf for Josie, the two were on their way to check out an area of the Baltimore harbor called Fell's Point. A renovation project completed years ago which turned the historic harbor into a trendy, somewhat touristy area which boasted lots of new bars and restaurants, but kept a historic feel with intact 200-year-old cobble stone streets and renovated Victorian homes. Josie loved the environment.

After a morning of sight-seeing, stopping for a couple of Bloody Mary's, Brad and Josie were hungry and still thirsty so they randomly stopped in a sports bar called The Green Turtle. As usual they sat at the bar for food and drink and turned their bar stools toward each other and intertwined their legs. Brad and Josie's habit unless they're with company is to sit at the bar weather they're at a dive or at a 5-star restaurant. They sit close with legs intertwined and make meaningful small talk with the bartender. Between the small talk, Josie's outgoing personality, and her good looks they've racked up an impressive number of free drinks and bartender drink "experiments." Anyway, after meeting the bartender, ordering a couple of IPA's and food, Josie and Brad started to talk about their favorite subject...their amazing sex life. A natural way to raise sexual tension and show each other that they are grateful and recognize something that very few people have, a fully connected and passionate sex life.

On the afternoon of their wedding day Josie held Brad by the arm and said, "Sexually, I'll do anything to you or for you and you can do anything you want to me. Anything. Anything." They had a great sex life and they knew it.

They were sitting for about 45 minutes, enjoying their alcohol buzz, thinking about where they'd go next, and enjoying the day. Then the door to the bar opened and in walked the unicorns. A full-up bonified black biker club. Brad's stomach immediately went into knots and the blood flowed to his crotch. The way Josie told him months earlier, "If the opportunity presents itself to fuck one of my unicorns, it's GOING to happen," raced through his head. He knew he only had a number of seconds to assess what was going on, decide how to tell Josie her unicorns are here, and mentally prepare at least for a very distinct change in her personality and a very aggressive verbal teasing from Josie about taking on one or more of these guys who were (thankfully) now sitting behind Josie by about 20' at a group of bar tables pushed together.

At first glance Brad figured there were about 15 of them and truthfully, knowing Josie's type before figuring out anything else, he started assessing who in the group would fit her bill. He had to prepare himself for anything and the faster he could get into the mind of Josie before she even knew what was going on the better. There was a lot of black skin and clothing. There were a lot of leather boots clomping on the bar's wooden floor, and a lot of leather from shoulder to toe.

It was chilly out, but evidently it wasn't chilly enough to keep these guys from what Brad assumed was a New Year's Day riding tradition. The club was comprised of all physical heights, but basically three body types, thin, medium or bulky. Some wore facemasks with a skeleton on it that they took off as they entered the warmer air of the bar. Some wore doo-rags presumably to soak up sweat under whatever type of helmet they were wearing (safety first). All wore black leather gloves which they were taking off finger-by-finger as they chose their seats behind them. All wore leather chaps, some with metal zippers, others with leather ties in back, and all wore denim under those chaps. Of course, the chaps accentuated and highlighted the crotch area of everyone.

Assessing who Josie would be teasing him about, it took Brad everything he had to not look at the crotch area. He KNEW Josie would. She has a habit of looking at guy's crotches like a guy has a habit of looking at tits in a tight sweater. And finally, Brad noticed the black leather riding vests filled with patches, each vest with the club member's name bold on the chest and some with a symbol next to the name, and the large half circle emblem on the back with the words Zoo Ryders with some symbol in the middle of the half circle. These guys were the Baltimore Zoo Ryder's and from the few patches he noticed in the short minute, they had names like Caesar, Ghost, HankMan, and T Rex. Obviously nicknames but nobody seemed to have a nickname like sloppy, or spitter, or chum.

Interestingly enough Brad noticed one single woman who came in with the group of guys. Who knows if Josie noticed, she probably did but didn't say anything because she was secretly jealous and here's why--Initially Brad just thought she was another patron who mixed herself into the crowd of guys coming into the bar, but Brad figured out indeed she was with the group of guys in some capacity because she was sitting at the same group of tables. She was white with shoulder length dirty-blonde, stick-straight hair, about 5' 6", and medium build. Brad couldn't tell a lot about her body underneath the puffy winter jacket she wore with a scarf around her neck, but he could tell enough to know she had big tits for a short girl, and could see from her tight jeans she wasn't fat but had a bubbly ass and legs that weren't like chewed bubblegum but also haven't been worked out for a while. There was a crease in her jeans between the top of her back-thighs and her ass. She was probably in her early 40's and built like a mom. She was taking off leather gloves, she wore like-new motorcycle riding boots, and her hair was mussed probably from wearing a helmet.

She didn't fit in although she tried as Brad could tell by her mismatch of clothing and her choice to wear modest makeup and jewelry. She wore nice but conservative small gold hoop earrings, she pulled out and put on a pair of black framed glasses, her coat and scarf were straight out of an REI outdoors store, her boots were too new, she wore no other leather other than her gloves, and her fair skinned cheeks were red from the cold. Her body language showed she was timid yet she sat close to one of the guys and clearly had her hand on his thigh. All of this happened within about 1 minute from the time Brad noticed the first guy walk in.

Brad didn't have an opportunity to surprise Josie and demonstrate his confidence by telling her about her unicorns coming in the door. It may have been his clear distraction, darting eyes, or no longer paying attention to Josie's sweet nothings about their solid sex life. But it was probably the tall, 6' 4" leather-clad, leather smelling, deep voiced, guy named Crusher who approached the bar behind Brad to order drinks, "14 Buds and 14 Jamison's please. Name's Crusher," he introduced himself to the bartender.

As Josie's eyes lit up with a shit-eating grin on her face, Brad said, "A group of your unicorns just came in the door." The game was on.

Josie smiled ear-to-ear and barely audibly mouthed, "Oh my God."

She put both of her hands on either one of Brads legs, pressed them down, and ran them up his legs, stopped at the top and patted both hands on his thighs then leaned back to take in the sights.

"Yeah, can you believe it?" said Brad, not sure if he was prepared for what Josie would do to him all afternoon.

Josie took a quick but purposeful glance over her left shoulder toward the tables and stared for a long second, "Oh my God, oh my Gaaawwd," she mouthed hiding nothing from anyone in the bar.

She was, for lack of a better term, buzzing and smitten. Buzzing from excitement knowing full well her desire, and knowing full well what she shared with Brad about her unicorns just a few months previous. Smitten because Crusher was, at first glance, physically exactly what Josie likes. She was literally staring past Brad's face looking up at this guy behind him thinking about her great luck. This weekend would be amazing even if nothing else happened with this group, and this chance meeting with a bar full of her unicorns was icing on the cake.

Brad couldn't contain himself either, his head was on a swivel taking it all in. He was buzzing, tingling, jealous, horny, knowing his girlfriend had no use for him right now and probably would have a use for the afternoon. He was doing more assessing and figuring out who he had to keep his eye on. The problem was, all of these guys were potential players. Whether or not they were in Josie's physical wheelhouse, they all fit the stature and aura requirement, a bunch of black motorcycle riders in leather, taking over a bar by their mere presence.

"Can you smell that leather," asked Josie now fully turned around from the bar and facing the tables.

"Sure can," said Brad incredulously.

Josie, now only talking to Brad without looking at him grabbed his arm and said, "And did you see their jeans under those chaps?"

"Nope," said Brad, proud that he didn't look earlier AND that he knew Josie well enough to predict that she would be checking out packages wrapped tightly in blue jeans.

But the problem with not looking earlier is he had to ask the question, "What do you mean," knowing full well what Josie meant but wanted somehow to hear it from her mouth. It stung a little more that way. It also stung that Josie made Brad ask the question. She wasn't going to divulge info until Brad asked for it. Josie knew exactly how to play this game with Brad even if Brad didn't know how to play yet. Josie just turned her head toward Brad for the first time in five minutes, made her eyes big, and opened her hand in front of her as if she was holding a cantaloupe.

"Ah, I see, you weren't really looking at their jeans per se," said Brad now leaning into Josie wanting to get a little love and bring the conversation a little closer. In his core he needed to grab some of Josie's attention. He wanted to feel her.

He ran his hands on her jean-clad leg and, now feeling comfort in showing his cool, Brad said, "How does this scene make you feel." Afterall, he was an adult. He was in control of his emotions. He wanted her to really analyze what she was feeling and why.

Without saying a word, Josie took a big breath, raised her shoulders, brought her head back and shook it back and forth. "This is hot lover," said Josie unable to take her eyes off the action across the room.

Josie feigned interest in Brad's feelings about the scene and not interested in providing a response, "How does it make you feel lover? Are you ok with this?, asked Josie" If anyone were paying attention to Brad and especially Josie, there was no doubt in anyone's mind what was going on between them.

This went on for another 30 minutes as Brad ordered more drinks, and the Zoo Ryder's, The Zoo for short as we heard them calling themselves, were milling around. Deep laughter, hand shaking, and back slapping were going around the riders of The Zoo. Crusher came to the bar at least twice more for beers. The white lady who came in with The Zoo was still sitting in the same seat but now had a different Ryder sitting next to her with his arm around her shoulders as she sat nearly silent. Done with her second beer she was seemingly loosening up by evidence of her body movement. She ran her hand up and down the leg of the guy next to her and was occasionally looking at the guy on the other side of her with his hand on her leg. She drank from another bottle on the table.

Then one of the Ryders, clearly someone in charge, quieted everyone down had everyone stand up and raised his shot of Jamison and said, "Thanks for being bad-asses and making our annual ride. Brothers are brothers even if they only see each other only once per year. And speaking of annual ride, here's a toast to Char!"

Cheers filled the bar and the white girl, Char, beet-red blushing and now alcohol fueled, enthusiastically stood up with the rest of The Zoo and gave a deep tongue kiss to the guy who's leg she was rubbing. Hands were roaming, her tits and ass were groped as she reached her right hand down to the substantial denim-clad cock of the man. She then was pulled aggressively to the man who was on her other side and the same happened. The men filed and milled around to the other side of the tables to all get their piece of Char's ass and tits. The scene was out of Penthouse Letters or a poorly scripted porno but it was happening right in front of Brad and Josie in a public bar with every patron now turned around watching in awe.

"Did you see that!," Josie asked Brad with a wide smile, knowing full well Brad couldn't have missed it. The whole damned bar saw it and what was going on.

Josie asked this question because it was part of the game she knew how to play so well. She wanted Brad to admit that he saw what was going on and get his mind racing. Did Josie want to be in Char's place? She wanted Brad to have no questions in his mind Char was fucking at least one if not more of these guys from The Zoo.

"How do you think she knows them?," Josie asked. A million scenarios ran through Brad's head about how Char found herself in this group getting toasted and making out with a group of black bikers.

"How do you feel now," Brad asked Josie. No answer.

Constant glances in their direction by The Zoo had captured Josie's attention and caused her to throw some smiles in the direction of the tables. The toast to Char and the groping that ensued had clearly made Josie beside herself. Both Brad and Josie and the whole bar now knew why the out of place white girl was there. Somehow, some way, this out of place middle-aged mom was the "annual ride."

Josie had now taken in enough to turn her swivel chair toward Brad and shaking her head with a deep swallow and a strained smile said, "Can't you see I'm humping my chair lover?"

Now fully in the moment, and wanting to make this moment as hot as possible Brad asked, "How's your pussy babe," patting Josie's thighs in her tight pants.

"Wet," she said with a low growl and moan as she turned toward to the bar to take another drink of her IPA.

Brad could tell Josie was at odds with herself between her desire and her internal caution which was present because Brad was there. Although Brad was clear about his desire to see Her be free and have fun, Josie was still cautious about his feelings because her black guy reveal was still so fresh. Knowing Josie and her naughty side, Brad got the feeling there would be no stops for Josie if he were not there.

Brad and Josie have an incredible connection and chemistry and Brad knew she had already picked out her top 3 prospects. Before the toast there were constant glances by The Zoo over in Josie's direction who was clearly interested in the group and Brad noticed was frequently and freely sending non-verbal flirty messages to a number of guys.

"Who do you like," asked Brad now fully committed to pressing the issue for a number of reasons.

First, Brad was fully aware of his own out of control sexual stirrings seeing his wife so obviously turned on by this scene that she had only dreamt of up until this point and so turned on by the scene that she all but dismissed his presence even sitting right next to him. Second, he wanted to know if Josie would realize her opportunity sitting next to her husband who was willing to let her have fun? Third, would this acceptance and slight nudging by him open up possibilities in the future? And finally, this would surely end as more fodder for Josie and Brad's pillow talk in the future. It was a win-win-win right?

"I like that guy who's getting drinks (Crusher), and that guy with the red bandana, and that guy who's walking to the bathroom," said Josie, a tall and clearly bulky in shape guy in his late 40's. It didn't matter who Josie picked but the fact that she was aware of who she would fuck made Brad's cock rock hard. He wanted to reclaim her. He wanted to fuck her for being so damn hot and sexual. Josie is Brad's favorite. Brad likes to fuck but didn't want to fuck anyone else, but he loves Josie's sexuality and her spiciness. He wanted her back and he wanted to fuck her back from these men and her fantasy.

Brad had to take a piss badly but of course in this situation he had to think and act carefully. All that could run through his head was having to be prepared for what he would see if he left for 5 minutes and came back.

He excused himself from Josie who gave him a raised eyebrow and a smirk and said, "Are you sure?," wanting to increase Brad's angst.

As Brad entered the bathroom he interrupted a few Ryders laughing. They didn't notice him as he entered. Caesar, Joker, and Ty were their names. As Brad waited for a urinal the three talking between themselves.

The guy who Josie pointed out as one of her top three was named Caesar and he said, "And that white girl staring at us with her husband next to her, I'd like to take her for a ride if you know what I mean?"

"No shit, she's hot as hell, I'd like to get some time alone with that hot piece of ass" said Ty, slightly shorter than Caesar and thin.

As the men finished up and were walking out, they noticed Brad, put two and two together, and with awkward glances apologized for their language with a slight chuckle.

"No worries, she's hot as hell, I get it," said Brad now burning hot inside hearing these guys talk like that about his hot wife, one of them who he knew Josie picked as her top three.

Brad came back to the bar to find as he suspected, black leather standing next to Josie at Brad's seat. It was Crusher and a guy called HankMan. Crusher had shouldered in toward Josie with his left arm on the bar, HankMan was standing behind her and Brad slowed his pace to see what he already knew was going on. Josie was surrounded by exceptionally tall and black and enjoying the company and the smell of the air and leather. Brad could hear Josie's distinct laugh, and see her beaming white smile from across the crowded bar and within the 10 minutes Brad was gone had gotten herself into a conversation where she quickly placed and removed her soft long hand on Crushers arm on the bar. Things were very flirty and going well for her.

Feeling the effects of three Bloody Mary's and two IPA's, "Guys, meet my husband Brad," said Josie eager to let the guys know Brad was back.

Neither guy moved but both extended their hands and confidently introduced themselves. "Hope you don't mind us talking to your wife. We noticed this beautiful woman over here by herself and we knew we had to see what was going on. You don't see someone like this by herself very often," and all three of them laughed, Josie clearly blushing taking a drink. "And especially with a group like ours, you never know what's going to happen," said Crusher with a smirk clearly making Brad read between the lines and causing Brad to give Josie a worried but playful look.

"Well, thanks for taking care of her fellas," said Brad, ready to get a few minutes alone to ask Josie what happened. "She's been very interested in your group, she loves motorcycles, leather, and has strong feelings about fraternal organizations like yours," said Brad hoping that would cover all of the bases so they would get the hint and give them a few minutes alone.

"Josie, you need to come over and meet our Chapter president Big Ron," said Crusher. He's a great guy and we know he would love to meet you.

Looking back to the tables behind them Brad and Josie noticed the group now with Char sitting sideways on yet another guy's lap with her arm around his neck pulling him close and he clearly had his hand jammed between her thighs up at her crotch. She was making no effort to move that hand and seemed to be enjoying it. Everyone knew what was going on.

CuckyStag
CuckyStag
49 Followers