Riding The Open Road Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room, including Char, was fixated on Josie getting double finger banged, her moans and rocking, and grabbing her own nipples with one hand mesmerized everyone in the room. Ty and Crusher now moved in front of Josie expecting something from her even if it was just to cum on her. HankMan continued his slick lubed fingers hard and fast on Josie's clit, the wetness of her pussy making slick sounds which could be heard from across the room.

Another two men moved in, moved the two bar tables and relieved Josie of having to hold herself up by holding her from either side by her torso. She was now leaning against the muscled arms of two leather clad men with rock hard cocks and was agonizingly close to cumming. Ty and Crusher, stroking their long veiny cocks with both hands, leaning backward with mouths agape were also clearly close to cumming. They stroked their cocks and hit Josie on the face and forehead with the cockheads. When Josie would open her mouth to let out a gasp or groan or moan of pleasure they would stuff that hole full of cock. She was greedy and dirty and desperate.

Fingers in and out of her asshole and pussy, cocks on her face and in her mouth. And just like that Crusher started the chain reaction by tensing, arching, and releasing ropes of hot, wet, cum on Josie's face. Ty followed right next to him coating and soaking her pretty face with another unending load of hot cum which set Josie off. Moaning, "Looooovvvvveeeeerrrrr, lover, lover" she exploded in a back arching, gut wrenching orgasm which caused her to jerk and moan with massive amounts of stringy jizz hanging from her nose and chin and dripping down her face onto the floor below.

Brad was cleaning up his cum and having nothing else to wipe it on, soiled his jeans leg. That was one of the hottest things he had ever seen. Both Josie's and Brad's heads were spinning and they were flooded with the post-cum endorphins making them both feel warm and dirty. Josie, using a single finger to wipe cum from her eye, felt the dirty regret of having done something she probably shouldn't have got up to make her way across the room to reunite with Brad. She figured he probably needed some love and maybe even a handjob. She didn't know when they were all going to leave for this road trip but she needed to at least clean up. In an instant, HankMan pulled Josie backwards by the hips back down to his big curved, rock hard cock. Josie was now in the near seated position with HankMan's bulbous cock head at the entrance of her pussy.

"Oh, no," said HankMan, "You're not done yet. You're going to learn on this trip that we're going to make you cum...a lot," now gritting his teeth, "but you ladies have 14 of us to get off. You're going to have to work for your cum and work to be a part of this club like you said you wanted."

Be a part of this club, thought Brad? What? as he tried in vain to make more eye contact with Josie. She didn't even know what was going on around her, through the cheers of the rest of the Ryders, as HankMan stretched carefully but swiftly Josie's cunt onto his rock hard lubed shiny cock, and it went in with ease. HankMan was eager to cum after his hard work finger banging and rubbing Josie to orgasm. This trip was not necessarily going to be about Josie but about the Ryders. Josie was just going to live out a fantasy. HankMan bounced her up and down on his cock grunting and working and trying to cum as quickly as possible. Josie reached behind her with both hands and put them on HankMan's thighs to stabilize herself but as quickly as Josie could enjoy the good fucking, the Ryder who had been fingering her asshole got up and pushed his overly fat cock into Josie's mouth.

She could barely fit her mouth around it and as usual wanted to finesse it and play with it like it was a hobby, but no one else in that room was playing. She was working now. Her pussy, her ass, and her jaw were working. They couldn't have cared less about her comfort or pleasure; these men were using her to cum.

Through the cheers and encouragement of the rest of the club, the sound of squeaking leather, and clanging and clinging of belts and chains attached to wallets, and Josie's ass slamming down on HankMan's cock, Josie leaned far forward and for shear survival grabbed onto the waist of the thick cocked man in front of her. HankMan pounded away in the back bouncing Josie's pussy from his cockhead til her sweet soft ass mashed into his thighs. Quick and fast while fat cock guided Josie's mouth and stilled her head by placing one hand under her chin near her throat and the other firmly on the back of her head. Slurping and moaning sounds, and strings of saliva dripping to the floor were interrupted by fat cock arching, groaning, and filling Josie's mouth with cum which she didn't even try to keep in but rather let run like a river down to the floor.

Fat cock released Josie's head, leaned down to her ear and said, "My name's Mayhem, I've been in your ass and your mouth, and I can't wait to get to your pussy."

None of this stopped HankMan. Josie instinctively lunged forward to grab Mahem back to her so she could hang on while HankMan finished. He was nearing the end and rhythmically pulsed Josie from the top of his cock to the balls making her ass slap his thighs on the way down. Up and down, up and down, up and down, in and out, in and out, in and out, primal grunt, hold the pussy down, and CUM! HankMan blasted his cum as deep inside Josie as he could get it. Her pussy was pulled as far down on his cock as he could pull it, her pussy lips were like a suction cup at the base of that cock. With a last thrust of his hips he launched Josie off of his lap and his cock. Jizz poured out of Josie's pussy onto the floor and strung from her pussy lips to her thighs. She had been thoroughly fucked and used.

Big Ron let out a loud whistle and everyone stopped what they were doing. "We're leaving in 30. Clean yourselves up, get yourselves straight, and let's hit the road."

Brad had cum three times during that session, all by jerking off. He desperately wanted to fuck Josie but she was in no condition to go on anyone's motorcycle right now. She had to get cleaned and dressed, not to mention, if Brad was going to drive somewhere he needed to know where to go. Josie made her way over to Brad, face caked with dried cum, cum strung out of her pussy and drying on her legs, and gave him a deep loving kiss. Oh yea, and they both forgot, the remanence of cum in her mouth. The whole scene and what it meant was so completely overwhelming to both Brad and Josie they were basically numb. Emotionally they were spent, physically Brad was cum dry but somehow still had half a hard-on, and Josie was used up.

"Well...welcome to day 1 of 3 I guess," said Brad.

End Ch. 3