Riding The Open Road Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! No thanks, maybe later," laughed Josie not knowing how to say no and reaching for her drink while firmly grasping HankMan's arm and shaking it nervously.

The guys told Brad and Josie to not be strangers and join them in the back if we wanted. In the back, Brad thought? What was that? With that, the guys gathered their new order of beers, said something to the group and everyone got up and moved toward the back rooms of the bar which to Brad looked closed before when he went to the bathroom. Chairs were upside down on the tables but it seemed The Zoo wanted a new set of tables out of the view of the front bar.

"Wow, that was exciting, said Brad. What was that conversation about? How's your pussy now?" asked Brad not even knowing how to ask. Josie got up from her stool, "Oh my God lover, I'm going to the bathroom. I'm going to pee my pants and I have to wipe my pussy," she whispered in Brad's ear.

As soon as Josie excused herself to the restroom, "It's gonna be tough to get out of this now," came a voice from down the bar. A guy who Brad didn't even see come in or sitting there looked over and turned his chair toward him and put his hand on his beer.

"Your wife is interested, those guys are aggressive, and it all goes crazy from here," said the guy. Brad ignored the first comment but after the second, he shot a squinty eyed what-the-fuck-do-YOU-know face over at him. The guy was white, middle-aged, and thin. He had mussed sandy brown hair and was wearing ill-fitting gray jeans and a Kohl's button-down collared shirt with his light winter jacket draped over the seat under his boney ass. Brad had the situation under control but the guy kept on,

"Those guys are bikers and look pretty rough but they're all in the business of law. Some are lawyers, some paralegals, some county or district attorneys, prosecutors, defenders."

Brad cut him off, "Who are you and how do you know all of this?" "My name's Neil, and Char is my wife. The woman who just went in the back bar with The Zoo, we're from Illinois," he looked past Brad's shoulder to see if Josie was on her way, got off his stool and extended his hand. "You could say we're part-time members of The Zoo. We were here last year on New Year's Day. If the weather is good The Zoo starts their annual 3-day ride from here. The guys are mostly from this area but some come from quite a distance to take part. This is our second trip and we travel with them," said Neil.

Brad was totally fucking confused and rapidly filled in his own information gaps but wanted to make sure he got it right, "You ride motorcycles every year on a trip with a Black Motorcycle Club from Baltimore?" asked Brad.

"Char does, I drive the van," said Neil. All Brad could think was, what kind of deal is that? The van? What the fuck was that? What did that mean? Brad's attention was diverted when he realized how long Josie was taking in the bathroom. What was going on?

Brad, as per usual didn't want to be over protective or hovering over Josie. She was an independent woman and a big part of Brad's game was he always wanted to see Josie do what she wanted to do. But Brad got up and felt the need to look for her anyway. He also wanted to protect her. He went toward the bathroom but slowed his pace half knowing and expecting that she was in the back bar meeting Big Ron as was requested before.

As he approached the bathroom hallway it took him everything he had to not look toward the back bar where The Zoo was louder with more laughter and there was now sweet smoke coming from the back room. Brad was part hoping he'd see Josie exiting the women's bathroom but half knowing deep down she got pulled to the back. Brad cracked the door of the women's bathroom and called her name, and then again. Nothing. He swallowed hard, looked behind him toward the exit of the bathroom hallway knowing the only other place she could be was the back bar. So he went, knowing that he would just peek. What was he going to do, barge into the room and mix in? Barge in and take control? If Josie was back there, she (hopefully) went on her own and Brad just thought she may need some oversight. His cock pulsed thinking of the dirty possibilities but knew Josie could control herself and control her situation.

Brad walked into the back room to find exactly what he expected, hit by a strong wave of weed smoke. The Zoo had taken over a large corner of the back bar, with the back door to the bar open to the outside with guys moving in and out. As he walked in everyone turned to look who came into their territory.

Crusher moved quickly toward Brad presumably to ease tensions and said, "We had to have Josie meet Big Ron. Sorry man, things are heatin' up if you know what I mean," he said with a chuckle.

Again having to read between the lines, Brad looked around the corner of the blocked glass wall to see Char, with her jeans off and some sexy hot undies on which didn't fit her outside persona, sitting sideways on Ty's lap, left leg extended and up on a bar table essentially spreading her legs with another guy next to her full-up jamming his fingers in her pussy and stroking his cock while she still wore those undies. She was deep kissing Ty while he groped her big tits under her baby blue shirt as she had her winter coat taken off. She was feeling no pain, and loving life. Blood rushed to all of Brad's parts. Head, hands, chest, and cock. He could hardly stand up on his own.

His mind was racing and his guts were in knots. In an instant he knew the possibilities and wanted to see...but he also wanted to leave. He wanted to viciously fuck his wife or...see his wife be herself and have fun and get fucked. No matter what Brad witnessed in the next 10 seconds he knew it'd be ok because Josie and him have something others don't, crazy sexual acceptance and trust and chemistry. That feeling was comforting, and in a weird way helped fuel Brad's acceptance and sexual angst.

Brad's eyes moved around the room, didn't see Josie and had to move toward another glass block wall to look around and find Josie sitting on the lap of a tall hulking man with huge hands, big eyes, and a huge white smile. They were by themselves with just a couple of other guys standing next to them. Nobody else was sitting next to he and Josie. She was sitting sideways like Char but thankfully without any clothing taken off. She looked nervous but accommodating like she didn't know how to say no. Brad could imagine she willingly went back to meet Big Ron but didn't know how to tell him she didn't want to sit on his lap although deep down she was loving it. As Brad rounded the corner to see all of this, Big Ron looked up which caused Josie to look over at Brad with an apologetic look.

Big Ron said, "This must be your husband. Hi Brad, I'm Big Ron the Chapter President of The Zoo. Sorry if you have objections to weed but it happens about once a year for us," he laughed.

He made no mention of Brad's possible objection to his wife sitting on his fucking lap especially with what was going on with Char 20 feet away.

"Your wife was telling us how she calls us unicorns."

Brad and Josie shot each other big-eyed glances. She had told them something that was their sexual secret, but not really, it was Josie's secret and she decided to share it me weeks earlier and now with Big Ron.

"We've been called a lot of things but never unicorns," laughed Big Ron, "But we're honored that such a stunning lady has been waiting for us to cross her path." Brad looked at Josie and she mouthed that she was ok.

Big Ron pointed toward the front bar and said, "Why don't you go out there and I'll have Josie on her way back to you in just a minute."

So Brad reluctantly but showing confidence in his wife and moved to the front bar passing Char who now had her shirt off and someone was in the process of taking off her bra. Brad again slowed his exit to take a look at her big tits as they came out of that bra. This was a very hot scene and a very hot couple of hours which Brad and Josie didn't expect. Brad immediately went to the men's bathroom to take a hard-on piss and adjust his cock to the top of his boxers so others in the bar wouldn't see it through his jeans. Brad was situated in his pants and made his way back past the back bar where there was a lot of whooping and hollering and laughing and the smell of weed was overwhelming. He half wanted to go to the back patio and partake but he couldn't because of his job. Josie was having fun and he would hopefully see her soon.

Back at the front bar Brad saw Neil sitting and wanted more info. "Do you know what your wife is doing back there?" Brad asked, again knowing the answer but wanted to hear it from Neil.

Neil picked up his coat and beer and now moved his seat next to Brad and said, "Probably doing what we came here for." That was all Brad needed to know. Neil confessed, "Char has a thing for black guys, their outward sexuality, and their big equipment," Neil voice cracked, "It all happened for us last year exactly as it's happening for you guys. I'll bet your wife is back there on Big Ron's lap." Brad's mind was again racing, what was this going to be? Was this going to shake out into something FAR bigger (so-to-speak) than he had even thought. Brad could imagine one, maybe two, of these guys joining them at their hotel for a night but If Josie doesn't come out of that back room in the next couple of minutes he'd know what Josie wanted to do. On cue here came Josie from the back room.

A part of Brad was relieved but a part was disappointed that something must have not gone right in the back room. Too aggressive? Josie could have fun back there for a couple more hours and they could go back to the hotel and have amazing sex re-living this unexpected experience.

"They invited us to go on their 3-day trip," said Josie excitedly and with a bit of force. Brad had seen this personality in her before. She was not asking, she was telling.

Without hesitation Brad said, "Well, what do you want to do? We have plans to see D.C. and stuff." Josie hesitated but Brad could tell from her facial expression she was trying to figure out a way to tell him she wanted to go on the trip.

"I would text you every 30 minutes and let you know I was ok lover." Brad knew her position. She got close to his ear and whispered, "I'll text you everything babe, these guys are hot, aggressive, and they like me A LOT. They don't call that guy Big Ron for nothing, I've been giving him a handjob over his jeans."

Brad knew his position, Josie was horny as hell and wanted to go, and he wanted her to go. He just wasn't sure he wanted her to go by herself. "Can I go too?" asked Brad a little worried.

Josie was speaking close into Brad's ear and lightly patting his chest with her hand while rubbing his back with the other. "Big Ron said I you wanted to join the trip then you could drive the van, whatever that means," said Josie clearly just looking for Brad to concede and allow the trip.

"OK said Brad, let me go to the hotel and check out and get our bags. Go back and have fun," Brad said knowing full well what that could mean.

Neil took Brad back to the Crown Plaza in the van, which was in effect a black milk van with The Zoo emblem printed on the side. For the next hour as Brad was cleaning up the room, packing clothes and shoes, his cock uncontrollably rock hard and his mind spinning. What was Josie doing right now!? What were they as a couple doing? Where would we all go? What would happen? Neil opened the back of the van and Brad loaded their bags. He noticed a lot of backpacks, camping gear, and gym bags neatly arranged in the back of a uniquely outfitted van with a mattress on the floor. He didn't look further, didn't want to look any further, and didn't want to take any more time away from The Green Turtle. They needed to get back.

"Why do they call themselves The Zoo Ryders?" Brad asked Neil.

"Well, from what I've heard from some of them it's because they're wild, and free spirited. You should also know that there is a requirement to get into the Chapter," said Neil. "They have to have at least an 8" cock, and that's the minimum."

"Jesus," said Brad, knowing that would suit Josie just fine. As if the sexual tension couldn't get higher...it just got higher.

"You have to be prepared for what's going to happen, Brad, they asked you guys to go on this trip because they want to fuck Josie," said Neil.

Brad had figured that out based upon the state of Char when he went to the back bar, but now there was no doubt. "They're not looking to be your friend, they're looking to fuck Char and Josie on this trip, and there may be more women who join us along the way," said Neil now rubbing his cock outside of his jeans. Brad was thankful for the information.

Brad and Neil got back to the bar and Neil sat himself back down at the front bar and said, "They'll come out when they're ready," but a part of Brad knew Neil wanted to go to the back room. Brad would have none of that and started his way to the back bar to let Josie know everything was packed up and ready. He also was chomping at the bit to see what she was up to, and wanted to "save" her from a scene he witnessed Char in earlier.

He rounded the corner only to be stopped by a guy named Roc. Brad had not met him and had to explain that Josie was his wife. Besides the smoke, the room was silent except for the moans from a woman who had to be Char. Brad knew Josie's voice and thankfully he didn't hear her moans, yet. He was let into the back bar area now fully engulfed in smoke and Joker quickly came in, blocked the view of Brad from the area Char and Josie were sitting, took Brad by the shoulder and told him that it would probably be best if he sat in the other section of the back bar about 20 feet away from where his wife and Char were sitting, and guided him there. It was an area which offered a view but was dark and unused by anyone.

Brad had to take the chairs off of a table and he then sat in the booth which accompanied the chairs. The booth seat offered an unobstructed but dark view of the action going on. What Brad saw next set the stage for what the next three days would offer if they decided to partake.

Josie was now sitting in the same area as Char who was now fully naked, sitting backwards on Caesar, one of Josie's top 3, and leaning over holding herself up with her hands on the bar table in front of her. She was enthusiastically bouncing up and down while Caesar grabbed her hips from behind and helped guide her up and down on his substantial cock as evidence by the distance Char was able to move from top to bottom. As her tits were swinging forward and back her moans were now muffled because of the left hand fingers of another Ryder in her mouth. The Ryder held out his left pointer and middle fingers together so Char could suck them while he stroked his big cock in front of her almost warming up her mouth and getting her saliva glands working to prepare her mouth for what was surely to come next.

Brad's mind and heart were racing, his cock was rock hard, and he was stroking over his jeans. The excitement and visual of Char getting railed by black cock, a woman he didn't even know, was enough to cause Brad to unzip his jeans, pull out his cock, and start an aggressive stroke. He could immediately feel the pre-cum oozing and used that as lube to work his cock and worked his hand over the top of the head but holding off his cum. He didn't want to cum too soon and get the post-cum remorse he had heard so much about.

His eyes refocused and looked further down the bench to find the love of his life. Josie was sitting on HankMan's lap two tables down from Char but on the same long back wall cushioned bench as Char. Josie was in a mental and physical state which didn't surprise Brad but also made him insanely jealous, anxious, tingly, hot, and nervy. She had been relieved of her jeans and her panties and evidently her bra even though she kept her tank-top and scarf on. Brad could see her perfect tits and hard nipples poking through the tank-top as HankMan finger fucked her and kissed her hard on the mouth. Josie was oblivious to the world around her. She seeming was not looking for Brad or worried about him which also made Brad crazy with envy. He wanted to fuck her badly but also wanted to watch her have fun and get laid by these guys.

The feeling of helplessness was insane. Brad knew--at least he thought--at any time he could walk up to Josie and tell her it was time for them to leave and she would follow. But Brad couldn't get enough of the crazy feeling of being the boyfriend to such a hot, sexual, woman who wanted BBC this badly. The scene was fast paced, hot, and heavy.

Josie and Char were being watch by most of the rest of the Ryders who weren't seated smoking weed. All had their cocks out, as Brad did, stroking. The difference was, this group of lawyers and legal professionals were getting ready to put their big cocks into a hole when available and Brad was just happy to watch his wife have fun. One of them moved to the right side of Josie on the bench, undid his leather belt, pulled his jeans and boxers down to his thighs, and unleshed a hard, fat, monster cock which made Josie moan, "Ohhhhhh...myyyy...Gawwwwd," as she continued getting fingered hard from behind. The tall man's cock was hard, long, straight, veiny, and glistening. Josie instinctively put her right hand on the cock and started to stroke. Her handjobs are legendary but this guy obviously wanted more immediately. He grasped her head from behind and pushed it onto his cock making Josie gag causing the guy to release pressure but not release her head to let her know she still needed to suck cock, which she did.

HankMan took the cue to release his cock from the confines of his jeans which stood big and curved with a huge head all of the way up to the middle of his stomach. He took out a small bottle of what ended up being lube from his pocket, coated his cock, and stroked while still fingering Josie hard from behind. She was now bent over at the waist sucking the huge cock of a man she may have only met a few hours before while getting finger banged by a guy who was flirting with her earlier. The man who Josie was sucking pulled his saliva drenched cock out of her mouth which caused her to gasp for breath as he took the lube, sat next to Josie, and coated his fingers presumably to pleasure the only hole left for lube.

Brad couldn't stand it any longer and came hard and loud from his seat causing Josie to, for the first time in an hour, divert her attention from her pussy and notice Brad across the room. Both made eye contact and Josie gave him her classic look of confusion, desire, and apology, as if to say, "What am I supposed to do other than this?"

Josie now was bent over with both hands placed on the table in front of her with a look of preparation for what she knew was coming next. The man whose cock was just pumping the life out of her throat put two lubed fingers up her ass. She arched her back, initially moved forward away from the penetration, and then pushed back forcing the fingers into her asshole. Josie was being double penetrated with lubed fingers in the middle of a public bar by a couple of big cocked black guys she had met just hours earlier...and she was loving it.

She loudly moaned, and rocked back and forth on the fingers pushing them in and out while the men held her firm by her ass and her waist. She was going nowhere. HankMan took lube from his cock on two of his fingers and moved in to Josie's clit and pushed HARD moving in a circular motion rough and fast. Josie was loving this, she loved to have her clit rubbed hard. The harder the better and HankMan was hitting her spot perfectly. Brad was stroking his again hard cock across the room and both he and Josie made eye contact and held it. It wasn't going to be long for either one of them.