All Comments on 'Riding the Wave Pt. 01'

by chaniseaustin

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyabout 5 years ago
Well my, my, my

That was a scorcher! All the stars for this one 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

DunkirkDunkirkabout 5 years ago

Dillion needs to fill her pussy with his cum

denrondenronabout 5 years ago
Yes, Yes, Oh God, Yes!

Love this story. smoking hot and beautifully told, Congratulations! And, thanks. It was a good one, if you know what I mean!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow!

I'm not one for infidelity and don't at all believe in "open" marriages, but for some reason, the fact that her marriage was open somehow made it okay for me. I want to see if anything develops between these two!

luedonluedonabout 5 years ago
Could have been better thought through

It seemed to me that there were things tossed in as afterthoughts.

"she guessed he was of Filipino or Thai descent" seems irrelevant to the story unless it's just tossed in so that the story can be classified as Inter-racial and thus avoid the ferocity of the Loving Wives commentariat.

And occasional mentions of her 'open' marriage such as "Though her marriage was open" also seem to have been tossed in to the story occasionally to perhaps make her behaviour acceptable. Sometimes the frisson of naughtiness can add more to the story than the blandness of acceptabity.

Apart from those two things, I thought the story was well written and interesting.

Lue

chaniseaustinchaniseaustinabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks for checking out this story and for the great feedback. This is my first Literotica publication and I thoroughly enjoyed writing it. I'll be posting an update to this chapter soon, that finishes with more of a bang ;) I've also decided to heed your requests and finish the story with one more chapter. Should be coming soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice!

I'm glad I found this story again and decided to read the end of it. I rarely do that, but was pleasantly surprised to see that you added on to the end of it. So glad you'll be adding another chapter. I'd love to see the men in both the stories you have so far fall head over heels for these strong, professional black women. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Keep writing so talented so hot

I love your idea of different stories

You have a true knack please continue

mssoft2hldmssoft2hldover 4 years ago
Maaaaan I loved it

Out of 5 stars I give you an 8. I loved that it wasn't cliche. Good work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous