Riding the Wave Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He suddenly lifts me up by the arms and lays me back down on the couch. "The first time I come, it won't be in your mouth. We can leave that for later."

I spread my legs wider under his scrutiny, one leg hanging over the front of the couch. His gaze floats to my dripping center. "I'm on birth control." I cup my breasts. He only nods as he watches me pinch my nipples.

"Touch yourself." The words escape in barely a whisper.

I do as I'm told, suddenly feeling like the younger one in this situation, turned on by his authoritative tone. I use one hand to spread my swollen lips apart and expose the pink center of my vagina, using the fingers of my other hand to massage my sensitive clit. I grow wetter under his examination. He strokes his thick cock and my pussy gushes in a sudden orgasm.

Dillon covers my body with his own, his kisses frantic, making it hard for me to catch my breath. He pulls away, allowing me to come up for air. He stares into me eyes, his gaze determined. "You're mine," he says dipping the head of his cock into my soaking wet channel.

I slam my eyes shut, pushing my head back into the couch cushion. He eases forward and I breath through the pressure of him stretching my pussy beyond its usual boundaries.

"You feel so good," I moan.

He bottoms out in his eagerness, his hairless balls pressing against my ass cheeks. "You're so tight." He sucks on my bottom lip like he wants to consume me. I'm silly putty in his capable hands. He begins to move, his strokes slow and precise. He rotates his hips, sending a jolt through my entire body.

"Just like that." I want more of that ridiculously satisfying sensation. He obeys my command, increasing his pace as he positions his hips to hit just the right spot in quick succession. "Baby, yes. Harder."

He pounds into me, a sheen of sweat clinging to his face and chest. I squeeze his hard ass cheeks, guiding him deeper into my core. "Come all over my dick, Davida." His thrusts quicken. "I wanna fill your pussy with my cum."

My name on his lips sends me straight over the edge. I shout my release, hoping there's no one upstairs, my pussy mercilessly clenching around the dick that's filling me to the brim.

"I'm coming!" Dillon gives one last, hard thrust before shooting a massive load into me. He rocks his hips as spurts of cum coat my vagina.

"Damn," he whispers, collapsing on top of me. "I think I love you."

I chuckle, finding it odd that I believe him. Sex has never been this urgent or explosive with anyone, as though more than lust has driven me on. I push thoughts of my husband to the back of my mind, focusing on the cum oozing out of my vagina, even with Dillon still inside of me.

My stomach flutters at the thought of how much cum he'll fill me with the second time around.

********

DAVIDA

My phone vibrates from inside of my purse. Having seen my last patient for the day, I'm on my way out the door and almost don't bother checking the caller. The number shows up as "Unknown" on my caller ID.

"Hello?" I answer, usually not one to take calls from unidentified numbers.

"Davida." I immediately recognize the deep baritone of Dillon's voice.

"How'd you get this number." It had been only three days since we parted ways.

"I looked you up," he says cryptically. I have a feeling he found one of my business cards while I was passed out from our third round of sex. "Where are you?" he asks.

"In my office."

"Are you alone?"

My pussy clenches at the question. "Yes."

"Me too. My cock is getting hard at the sound of your voice."

My mouth waters. "Dillon...we shouldn't do this. You shouldn't have called." Though my marriage is open, Maurice and I had agreed to never see the same person more than once.

"I'm just being honest. I haven't been able to stop thinking about you." He pauses. "I miss you."

My chest aches at his words. "I miss you too." I look down at the new gold wedding ring I'd bought to replace the old one.

We'd returned to the beach to search for my wedding ring and came up with nothing. After that, I decided to skip the last day of my conference to spend time with him. We'd taken breaks between lovemaking to talk and get to know each other. We discovered we had a lot more in common than sex and music.

"Lock the door and take off your panties."

I hear the sound of velcro on the other end and can see his cock in my mind's eye, jutting from his open shorts.

My heart skips a beat. Walking slowly across my office, I lock the door and close the blinds. My assistant is gone for the day, so there's no risk of interruption. I notice the twinge of guilt at breaking the agreement I've made with Maurice, to break off any contact with sexual partners, but phone sex technically isn't contact.

I lie down on the small office couch, lifting up my skirt with one hand and then shoving down my panties with the other. I breathe heavily into the phone. "Okay, they're off."

"Mmm," he says. "What color are your panties?"

"Red. Lace."

He whistles. "Tell me what they smell like."

My desire hits the roof. I bring the panties to my nose, sniffing in the fragrance of my essence. "It smells sweet, like the pineapple I ate this morning."

I catch the smack of his lips. "Rub your clit. Imagine my tongue trailing between your folds and licking your stiff little bud."

"Dillon," I gasp as I press hard against my clit, imagining his rough tongue doing exactly what he describes. My hips buck.

"How wet are you?" his breath is short, his words coming out in pants.

"Dripping wet, baby." So wet, I fear I may stain my expensive leather couch.

"Ahh," he says, as though in shock. "This lube is nowhere near as warm as your tight pussy."

I can hear the squelching sounds of him jerking off and my nipples grow hard. I lick the small amount of drool pooling at the side of my mouth. I rub my clit faster and harder.

"Let's come together," I say, sounding almost desperate.

"I'm close, baby. Fuck, you make me hard." His breathing grows quicker. "Say my name."

"Dillon," I squeak, the heat between my legs building, my fingers slippery with my natural lubricant.

"I'm coming." His voice is high with ecstasy.

"Shoot your cum all over my tits, Dillon."

He groans with a mix of pleasure and pain. "My cum is everywhere."

Images of his cum erupting all over his tan hand wrapped around his bulging cock sends me over the edge and I moan in release, rocking my hips, wishing I really could feel his cum all over my tits. I'm lightheaded. I've come hard in a matter of minutes.

"I want to see you," he whispers, his breathing labored.

"Me too," I pant. I want to see him more than I should, but know if I do, my marriage would be in real danger.

"Ok. Pick me up at the airport on Saturday. Noon. I love you." Dillon ends the call.

I'm stunned, my body still tingling from my orgasm. My stomach knots, from the shock or the joy, I'm not sure.

He loves me.

And if I look into those chestnut eyes again, I fear I won't be able to deny that I love him too.

12