Riding with Danica Ch. 07

Story Info
Danica gets in the middle of an interview.
2.8k words
4.54
4.4k
3
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,197 Followers

It was race day Saturday, time for Danica Patrick to make her Nationwide Series debut in NASCAR. She had already qualified on the pole for the Sprint Cup race on Sunday. But, for today's race, she could only manage a mid-pack qualifying run.

About 4 hours before the race, Danica was looking for her car owners Tony Stewart and Gene Haas, with no luck. Maybe they're at the hauler she thought to herself. There were a couple of crew members prepping for the race at the hauler, but no sign of Tony, or Gene, or anyone else for that matter. She decided to check the lounge located at the front of the hauler.

I wonder if Scooter's there. I kind of hope he's not. But, in a way, I kind of hope he is. Fuck! Why am I getting wet just at the thought? Goddammit!

She opened the door to the lounge and, sure enough, there sat her crew chief, Scooter McGee. Her knees went weak.

"Oh!" she said in surprise. "Hey! Sorry. I'll come back."

"No no, come on in," Scooter said with a smile.

"Um, yeah, okay. Oh! Hey!" Once in she saw Matt Yokum, a pit reporter for the TV network, as well as his cameraman. Matt was seated on the couch while the cameraman stood behind the camera mounted on a tripod. "So, uh, what're they doing here?" she asked nervously as the door closed behind her.

"Hey, Danica!" Matt greeted her. "We're just recording some quick comments to play during the race tomorrow. Too bad you're not in your suit. We could've gotten some comments from you, too, as long as we're here. But we can do that later."

Danica was dressed in a pair of torn off, short short cut-off jeans, white tank top, and western boots. "Yeah, uh, ha ha, yeah, that's too bad. Yeah, we can do that later." She turned her attention to Scooter. "Well, it looks like you're busy, so I'll get out of your hair."

Scooter shook head. "No no, you're here now. Just stay."

"Um, yeah, sure, okay." She saw the bulge growing in Scooter's pants. She felt the heat growing between her legs. She took a step in.

Scooter held up his hand. "Hold up. What'd we talk about the other day?"

"Huh?" Then it hit her. "Wait. No way. Not while they're here!"

He shook his head. "No, that wasn't the deal. As long as we're in this room together, it didn't matter who else was here. That's what you agreed to." Yokum and his cameraman watched intently, curious to see what this was all about. "Everybody knows what a fuckin' slut you are, anyway. What's the big fuckin' deal?"

Shock raced across Matt and Scott's faces.

Fuck! She pointed at the guests. "Well, at least turn the fucking camera off, okay?"

Scooter thought for a moment. "Sure, we can do that."

Matt waved at his cameraman. "Scott, can you turn that off, please?" Then he stood up and moved next to Scott, fiddling with the camera as if he were helping. "If you shut this off I swear to God you'll never work in this industry again," he whispered. He turned to Danica. "Okay, there you go, all shut off."

Scooter turned to Danica. "Okay, bitch, what're you waiting for?"

"Fuck," she muttered while the fire between her legs grew. "Yes, Master." Scott and Matt looked at each other in disbelief.

Danica grabbed the bottom of the tank and pulled up. The further it went, the wider the spectator's eyes grew. She finally pulled it over her head and dropped it at her feet. Matt and Scott's jaws dropped at the sight of her long, lustrous brown hair falling across her bare back and her firm, full breasts out in the open. Danica fell their stares and gave them a crooked smile just before she unsnapped and slowly unzipped her jeans. Time froze as her shorts fell down around her ankles, leaving only a lacy white pair of boy panties, which soon joined her clothes on the floor.

Matt and Scott marveled at the naked beauty before them, except for the western boots. She turned to them to give them a full frontal, making clear her landing strip of brown hair and swollen pink lips. She was enjoying the look on their faces. She caressed her tits and tugged at her erect nipples.

"So? What do you think? Do you like my new tits?" she cooed.

Yokum snapped out of his stupor. "Huh? Oh! Yeah! Uh, they're great. Beautiful. Amazing!"

"They're fuckin' awesome," Scott sighed.

No one had noticed that Scooter had pulled out his tool while Danica stripped. "Okay, bitch," he snarled while he waved his meat at her. "Enough showin' off them new titties. Get over here and show 'em what a good little cocksucker you are."

"Yes, Master." She took the four steps to him and dropped to her knees. Matt and Scott couldn't believe their eyes or ears. Danica wrapped her hand around Scooter's veiny shaft and looked into his face. "Mmmmmm, you're so thick and hard already. You must really love my blowjobs, huh?"

"Oh yeah! You're a professional cock gobbler, that's for damn sure. Now get to it!"

"Yes, Master."

Scott and Matt watched Scooter impale Danica's face.

"Ho-ly shit," Matt moaned in disbelief. "I...I don't believe it."

Scooter chuckled. "Ha! Well, believe it. Bitch can't get enough cock. She's like a fuckin' bitch in heat 24/7."

"Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm!" Danica hummed as her head bobbed in his lap.

"You know what? She's got two more holes that need some attention, don't you bitch?" Two jaws fell open.

"Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm!"

"Yokum, front or back?"

"Huh? Oh! Um, well, I, uh, you know, I, uh, I've always been a, uh, you know, an ass man myself."

"Good man!" Scooter exclaimed. "Scott, looks like you've got this bitch's nasty ass cunt."

"Uh, nasty? Why...why is it nasty?" Scott said with concern.

"Because more taxis have dropped their passengers off in that hole than all the taxis in New York City combined! But don't you worry none, boy. I hear she's still a good fuck. Ain't that right, bitch?"

"Mmmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm!"

Scott slid his pants and underwear down his scrawny legs, revealing a long, thin, stiff pole for Danica to dance on.

Scooter pulled back on Danica's hair, causing her to yipe. "C'mon, bitch, let's not keep these boys waitin'."

Danica's chin was shiny with saliva. "Yes, Master." She paused. "Um, Scoo...Master, could we please, you know, lube up my, you know..."

"Oh! You want your ass greased up before Yokum plows it like a field of wheat?"

She nodded with pleading eyes. "Yes, please. I...I've got to drive 250 miles today and 500 miles tomorrow."

"Please, what?" Scooter asked.

"Um...oh! Please, Master."

"You know, you've got a point. Unfortunately, we ain't got nothin' like that right here." Danica's heart sank at the thought of racing 750 miles with a sore ass.

Scott spoke up. "I've got hand lotion, if that will work." The two men looked at him. "What? I've got dry, itchy skin!" He leaned down, pulled the tiny bottle out of his pants pocket, and handed it to Scooter.

"Well, there ya go. This boy just saved your ass, bitch! Literally, he saved your ass. You'd better give him a good fuck as a reward."

Danica gave Scott a crooked smile. "Oh, I will," she purred. He almost shot his load right there.

She rose from her knees and moved to Scott, watching his stunned face with a twinkle in here eye. She finally straddled him and then climbed onto the couch until she hovered over. He jumped when she wrapped her tiny hand around his stick and lowered herself.

Just as he felt her heat rush across his tip, she whispered, "Are you ready for this, Scott?"

He nodded nervously. "I-I-I think so." He grunted and she squeaked when he parted her lips. "Ohhhhhh myyyyyy gaaaaawd," he moaned until she landed in her lap.

"Ohmygawd, you feel amazing," she whirred softly.

"You...you...you do, too. Ohmygawd, you do, too," he stammered.

Scooter pushed her forward until her breasts smashed against Scott. "Alright, let's grease this bitch up!"

She gasped when his rough finger covered in the cool, slick lotion touched her winking rosebud. He swirled his finger around and across the target.

Suddenly, Danica's head snapped back. "Gahfuck!" she barked when Scooter stabbed her knuckle deep.

"Ha ha ha!" he laughed. He turned to Yokum. "There ya go, she's all yours."

Danica heard the whir of a zipper and looked over her shoulder in time to see Matt pulling a rigid, pudgy prod from his pants.

"Mmmmmm, are you going to fuck my tight little ass with your big fat cock, Matt? Hmmm? Is that what you're going to do?" she queried sexily.

He nodded with an evil glint in his eye. "It won't be tight after I'm done with it."

"Oooo, baby, you sweet talker." She sighed when he touched her trembling backdoor and grunted when the swollen tip opened it. She buried her head in Scott's shoulder. "Fuuuuuuuck me!" she groaned during the glide in.

Matt paused when his balls kept him from going any further. "Jesus Christ, she's fuckin' tight!"

Scooter laughed as he climbed onto the couch. "Ha! I can guaran-damn-tee you ain't the first cock that's been up that ass!" He grabbed a ball of her hair and snapped her head back. "Now let's see what this bitch can really do!"

"Ggggfffffkkkk!" she gagged when he jammed himself into her hungry mouth.

Yokum grabbed her hips and began to furiously pump his own. Each thrust slid her slit along Scott's aching shaft while Scooter held her head lie a bowling ball trying to stab her brain with his knife. Scott, meanwhile, had his face buried in her chest with an erect nipple between his lips and his hands full of fleshy mounds.

Danica could barely keep her thoughts straight. All she could think about was the pure ecstasy she was in. Every hole was stuffed with man meat and she was the bread.

Scooter aggressively threw his groin into her face. "Come on, you cocksucking bitch! Take it! Take it all, you fucking bitch!" His head snapped back. His balls slapped off her chin. "Gah!"

"Holy shit!" Matt exclaimed while sweat fell off his face onto her sweet ass. "She swallowed the whole fucking thing!"

"She's a professional fucking sword swallower!" Scooter growled while he abused her throat.

Danica's radiator began to overheat. Her body began to tremble. She clamped down on every insertion in her body. Loud moans bounced off the walls.

"Holy shit!" Yokum barked. "She's clamping down on me like a fucking vise grip!"

"Ha! This bitch is about to blow!" Scooter howled.

A nipple fell out of Scott's mouth. "I...I don't know how...how much longer I can...can go! She's squeezing me...so hard!"

Matt concurred. "Same here! I'm about to bust a nut!"

Danica began to squeal. "Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmffffkkkkkk!" 40 700 horse powered machines raced around her internal, high banked track, each one crossing the finish line at the same time. Her body felt like it was on fire while it spasmed out of control! Her squeals grew louder and longer.

Yokum dug his fingers into her hips. His hips stuttered. "Holy shit! I'm gonna cum! Fuuuuuuuuuuck!"

He exploded inside her dark cavity. She felt his warmth flow into her with each thrust of his hips.

Scott's head pulled out of her chest and buried into the couch. "Ohmygawd! Ohmygawd! Ohhhhhhmygawd! I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna do it! Doing it! Doing it! Aaaaaiiiiiyyyyyeeee!" he screamed like a banshee at the top of his lungs while his long, thin hose fired shots deep inside her.

Scooter forcefully forced stabbed her face on his swollen knife. "Ready? Ready, bitch? Huh? Ready? Uh huh! Uh huh! Uh! Uh! Uhhhhhgggggaaaaaa!" He shoved her face into his groin and held it there. His thick, salty spunk quickly filled her throat to the point of overflow. It seeped out through seal between her lips and down her chin.

He held her head there. Her throat was filled with cock and cum. She coughed and gagged while her body begged for air. Just as the room began to spin and go dark, Scooter yanked her head back. While she gasped for air, he waved his wand at her, throwing white specks across her face and into her dark brunette hair.

He stared down at her and barked, "Come on, bitch, suck it dry."

"(ahem) Yes, (cough) Master."

She took him back into her hot mouth. Without warning, he grabbed the back of her head and shoved himself down her throat three more times before finally pulling out.

Yokum had already collapsed on the couch when Scooter climbed off of it. Danica was still sitting in Scott's lap.

Scooter grabbed Danica by the arm. "Come on, bitch, get up." He pulled her onto wobbly legs. "Goddammit, look at the mess you made! Clean up poor Scott there."

"Yes, Master."

Scott's eyes opened wide. "Huh? Oh!" he yiped when she dove between his legs and ran up her tongue up his still throbbing vein before she took him into her mouth. "Oh God!" he moaned while she bounced in and out of his lap, cleaning every last bit of his cum, as well as hers, from his staff.

Scooter grabbed her by the arm again. "Okay, okay, that's good. Jesus! Leave the boy some skin on his flute! Don't get carried away!" He dragged her to her pile of clothes. "Grab your clothes and get the fuck out." She grabbed her clothes and began to slip back into her jean shorts while streaks of while ran down her thighs. He grabbed her arm again and pulled her towards the door. "No! I said get the fuck out!"

"Hey! Wait! What?! Fuck! Let me...let me get dressed! Fuck!" she cried as she stumbled towards the door, tank top in one hand while the other pulled her shorts onto her hips.

When the door opened she nearly fell to the ground when Scooter pushed her out with one arm through the tank top while her head was buried in it.

"Get your whore-ass back to your trailer and get cleaned up! Christ! And get that cum off your face! These boys'll be down there in 30 minutes to do their interview with you! If you're lucky, maybe they'll fuck your sorry ass again! Ha ha ha!" Scooter laughed out the door just before he slammed it shut while a few passersby looked on.

"Fuck!" Danica muttered as she pulled her top over her recently enhanced breasts and zipped up her shorts.

Scooter looked at Yokum and Scott's stunned faces with a very self-satisfied grin on his face.

"I'd heard she was a slut, but I would have never guessed..." Yokum mused.

"Oh yeah! She's a walking cum dumpster. Bitch can't get enough cock!"

"Amazing," Scott panted.

Scooter looked at the men with a crooked smile. "I assume you boys recorded all that?" Both men's eyes flew open wide.

"What?! Uh, no, no way," Scott stammered.

"Uh, well, uh, no...no, of course not," Yokum stuttered.

Scooter laughed. "Ha ha ha! Bullshit! Ha ha ha! Listen, when it gets out - and it will get out - do me a favor: wait until after the season ends before you let it out there. I don't want to be dealin' with that shit all season. And blur out her face. Give her some plausible deniability. Hell, blur out mine, too. Leave 'em guessin'. Ha!"

Yokum looked at Scott. "We'll have them blur out our faces, too."

*****

Danica wiped at the remnants of cum and saliva on her chin with her forearm. Her normally perfectly coifed hair looked like a rat's nest with speckles of white scattered through it. The same white specks dotted her face. Her mascara ran down her cheeks. She pulled her signature aviator glasses from the pocket of her shorts, threw them on, and began the long walk back to her RV rig while several people she passed did double takes wondering if that was who they thought it was.

Fuck! Why am I getting so turned on by doing a cum walk back to my rig looking like a $2 hooker? Why does the thought of Yokum and his partner coming back to my rig and fucking me - again! - get me so hot? Get it together, Danica! You've got a race to run! You can't be thinking about a good, hard gangbang while driving 200 miles an hour! Fuck!

Just before she got to her rig, it happened.

"Danica! Danica! Will you sign my shirt?! Can I get a picture?!" a young boy asked.

Fuck! She shook her head and waved her hand. "Not today, kid."

She heard the father mutter, "Bitch!" before she climbed into her RV.

Maybe so. But I'm not your bitch!

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,197 Followers