Riding with Winona Ryder

Story Info
A fan gets his chance to fuck Winona.
1k words
3.67
5.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
u1u1u1
u1u1u1
66 Followers

Warning: contains anal, restraint (chains/ropes/ties), and moderate dominance. Story is, of course, entirely fictional.

It was a cold and rainy night. I had been driving for three hours. I had never driven that far before, but I knew it would be worth it. I was going to see Winona Ryder. I had been a fan of hers for over ten years. I can't remember the first movie I saw her in, but I was definitely hooked. I had seen all her movies. Besides, she was the most beautiful actress in the world.

Earlier that day, I had bumped into Winona in the pharmacy. I had simply been buying a new toothbrush when she literally walked into me. I must have made a good impression, because she said she was always happy to meet fans like me and I should come around to visit her sometime. She gave me her address and walked away with a cheeky wink. Did she mean what I thought she meant? I had always dreamed of having sex with her, but I never thought I would get the chance.

I arrived at Winona's house in the middle of the night. I knocked on the door, and she answered. "Yes?" she said. She was wearing a short nightgown. It was see-through, and I could see her entire body. I couldn't believe how beautiful she looked. She wasn't wearing any makeup, and her hair was tied up in a messy bun. "I'm the guy from the video store," I said. "You know, the one with the blue toothbrush?"

"Please come inside," she said. She didn't seem to recognize me. I guess she gets a lot of blue-toothbrush-wielding fans at her house at two in the morning. "I'll be right with you," she said. "I was just finishing up some work." As she walked back to her bedroom, I noticed her ass. It was soft and round, and it looked incredible in her nightgown.

"How did you know I was a fan?" I asked.

"I get a lot of fans," she said. "They come to my house all the time. Most of the time I call the police. If they're hot, I fuck them. And I'm not calling the police on you."

I followed Winona up to her bedroom. She was wearing a short nightgown, but I couldn't see anything underneath it. I could feel my cock getting hard. I couldn't believe that I was going to fuck Winona Ryder. "Are you going to fuck me, Winona?" I asked.

"You're going to tie me up and use me however you want," she said. "That's what I like." She reached under her bed and pulled out a box. She opened the box up and removed a roll of duct tape, four pairs of handcuffs, a long length of rope, a ball gag, anal beads, a paddle, and a big bottle of lube. There was a chair in the corner of the room with a hole in the seat that looked like it was designed for anal sex. "You can do whatever you want to me with these." Winona said.

"Bend over, I'm sticking those beads up your ass," I said. Winona dropped off her nightgown, revealing that she was only wearing her bra underneath. She climbed on the bed in her hands and knees and stuck out her round ass. I smothered the anal beads in lube and shoved them up her ass. She screamed and moaned. I pulled on her hair, and put my dick in her mouth. I fucked her mouth, and she sucked hard on my cock. I showed her no mercy, thrusting into her pretty face until finally I came. I pulled out of her mouth and shot the first blast of my load right into her beautiful face. She screamed even louder then when I put the anal beads inside her. I grabbed her hair and shoved my cock in her mouth. "Swallow my cum," I said. She sucked my cock, swallowing every last drop. I pulled my dick out of her mouth, and she licked it clean.

I dragged Winona by the hair over to the chair in the corner. I used the handcuffs to shackled her ankles and wrists to the chair. I used the duct tape to bind her arms to the arm rests and tape her legs together. The handcuffs dug into her ankles under the strain. Using the rope, I tied her to the seat and tied her back to the to the backrest, leaving her bra exposed between the binds of the rope. There was no way I could fuck her pussy in this position, so I gagged her with the ball gag and shoved the dildo, unlubricated, into her tight vagina.

I lifted Winona up on the chair and threw her onto the bed. She was now lying on her side. All three of her holes were stuffed with sex toys. Her ass was completely exposed. I reached in and pulled out her anal beads. Winona screamed in pain but this time her screams were muffled by the gag. I shoved my cock into her asshole and fucked her hard. I grabbed her hair and slapped her ass. I fucked her asshole for five minutes, and then I came, filling her asshole with my semen. I pulled out and grabbed the paddle. I smacked her ass again and again. She screamed. I kept going until her ass was visibly bruised all over. By that time, the sun was starting to come up. I removed Winona's gag and dildo and cut her free of the duct tape.

"Fuck me," Winona said. "That was the best sex I have ever had."

"It's not over yet," I said. "I want your pussy."

I untied and unchained Winona and we went to bed together. I let her choose the position we fucked in. She chose missionary. I pushed my dick into her. She was soaking wet. I used my fingers to rub her clit while I fucked her. She came twice before I came. I pulled out and came all over her stomach.

"Thank you for an incredible night," I said.

"No, thank you," said Winona. "I've had consensual sex with thousands of guys and that is the best I have ever had. I need to get checked out at the hospital now, but once I get out I am giving you a phone call so we can do it all again."

u1u1u1
u1u1u1
66 Followers