All Comments on 'Rift Pt. 01'

by phoenixcinders

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

What an annoying kid or wannabee Master of the universe *lol* the first story from you, which I really don't like ...

I love your stories, but that you mostly only write the first part makes me sad :( but this one doesn't need any sequel.

ashdale123ashdale123over 4 years ago
Loved it

What a great start to this story can't wait for more.

pope32767pope32767over 4 years ago
A Superman whose Lana (Lane?) Lang actually gets him

Awesome ideas, and nice combination of teen angst and genocide, plus very sexy voyage of discovery for two. More, please!

smoothsatinsmoothsatinover 4 years ago

I do not mind him being annoying it gives the chance for the story and the relationship to develop at a slower pace for a change. I think it needs to be kept tight to allow the eroticism (which was well introduced and described, nice work) to slowly build as the two of them find a place in the world. I look forward to the next chapter, thank you.

YourBluenessYourBluenessover 4 years ago
Great!

Where does it go from here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

oh i can't wait for part 2 . thanks

bananashake1997bananashake1997over 4 years ago
It's wonderful story , it can be modified

Sorry I didn't read it all as one interesting thought came. What about he has very tiny penis as they never used it for sex. Our heroin has bigger dick and she fuck him and he he became his sex slave .

interdictrinterdictrover 4 years ago

I can see why his homeworld was destroyed if they are all like him. This is your first work of which I had a bit of a struggle to get through as he is such an annoying ass.

phoenixcindersphoenixcindersover 4 years agoAuthor
Part 2

I actually only post the first few chapters to the public forums the rest are on my Patreon Page.

Eugenia4allEugenia4allover 4 years ago

What can I say, anon is an asshole,just doesn't get it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Slow to get into

Definitely not a bad story, I like that you employ stream of consciousness to give us insight into his thoughts. But he's a little of an edgelord though, understandable since he comes from kryptonian like beings.

The best part about your stories is that they all have a shared universe. I'll definitely have to subscribe to your pattern to read more of Life on the Ranch, I really want to see Amanda turn Kylie into a real girl and knock her up.

BJGoodheadBJGoodheadover 4 years ago
Excellent premise...

and a wonderful, well developed beginning...looking forward to the next chapter.

Hope that this is an integrated part of your shared universe of stories as to why people are becoming "evolves"

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rift!

I’ve enjoyed a lot of your stories, but this one might be my favorite (though Ride or Die is tough competition). Thank you for sharing it!

(For some reason it’s not letting me long in)

SilverPlated

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I like this

Pacing is a bit off, but that could be on purpose and the authors particular writing style. The immediate declaration of love is iffy, but the underlying theme of 2 ships sailing in the night. 2 lonely people looking for something more and finding each other struck a chord with me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userphoenixcinders@phoenixcinders
Hey everyone! You can find Life on the Ranch part 6 published on my website along with all the other sequels. https://phoenixcinderslifeontheranch.gr8.com/ If you want the full story of The Honeymoon, Second Chances, or Virtual Reality follow this link. https://www.amazon.com...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Rift Pt. 02 Next Part
Rift Series Info

SIMILAR Stories