Rift Pt. 02

Story Info
Mackenzie and Jordan continue to have sex.
8.4k words
4.7
8.6k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must find her in all this carnage. She can't be dead. I don't care what I saw. I must see it with my own eyes. I must see it to know the truth. I pierce through the air like a ship launching through the atmosphere.

I arrive where it happened. Where that monster took her from me. Withered husks litter the ground, but there's only one that grabs my attention. It can't be true. This unrecognizable corpse can't be her. I pull it into my arms. Her necklace. The one I gave to her. The same matching one I have around my neck is around hers as well. It's her. Xarla. That monster will burn!

I wake up to find the human girl fast asleep against my chest. She looks so sweet and innocent, with her eyes so gently shut. She wiggles her small little nose as she stirs in her sleep.

I run my hand through her soft silky hair. She has me feeling so protective. In a way, she reminds me of Xarla. The same small nose. The same determination and annoying persistence. Even when I had Xarla cornered in our training exercises, she never gave up. The same goes for this human. Even though everyone hates her at this human school, she never gives up. Xarla was also the underdog. She was not meant to be my mate. She was a low born. She wasn't destined to be a warrior. Nor was she engineered to have the power she wielded. And yet in spite of all that, she rose to my side.

Her eyes slowly flutter open. A smile appears on her face as her gaze meets mine. "Good morning."

"Good morning," I say.

She leans up and kisses me. Our tongues meet and dance with each other.

Her alarm goes off, pulling us apart.

She lets out a sigh. "I guess we should get ready for school."

"I suppose you're right. I still don't understand why I am going there. The old man continues on insisting I attend," I say.

"Well I'm sure he wants you to gain the human experience," She says.

"The what?" I ask.

"In order to know what it feels like to be one of us, you have to live like us," she says.

"I suppose you're right," I say.

"Of course I'm right," she smiles.

"Now come on, let's take a shower. As your slave it's certainly my duty to scrub every inch of your rock hard body," she says a little too excitedly.

She grabs my hand and pulls me out of bed.

I follow her into her bathroom. My eyes fall down onto that nice round ass of hers as she turns on the water. Why do I feel this way? Especially towards one of these earthlings?She checks the water then proceeds to pull me into the shower with her. She grabs the body wash and takes her sweet time scrubbing it all over my body. Especially around my abs and takes extra care with my cock. Just her touch makes it come alive.

She laughs. "Someone's waking up."

She starts to play with it like the Taylor's cat playing with a ball of yarn. She looks up into my eyes with those blue gems of hers. Her hand slides between my legs and up the crack of my ass. I tense up as she runs her finger against my butthole. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing just wanted to try something," She says, pulling her hand away.

She continues to play with my cock, massaging my balls. She squats down and runs the soap over my legs as her hands work my muscles. She has such a gentle touch and yet her fingers illicit a fire that tingles my skin.I pull her to her feet and take the soap from her. She raises an eyebrow at me.

"I want to wash you," I say. I honestly surprise myself. Never in my life would I ever wash a slave, but I just want to explore her body. I turn her around and push her up against the wall. I run my hands up her arms and across her back, spreading soap all over her soft skin. My fingers journey down her back as I kneel down. My hands travel down her perfect ass. I take my time to soap every inch of it, getting in between the mounds of flesh. I push my finger up against her little rosebud causing a moan to escape her lips.

I push it in farther until it reaches my knuckle. I can feel her ass clench around my finger. I give it a slap and she gasps. I let the water run down, rinsing off the soap. Getting back to my feet, I pull my finger out as she looks back into my eyes. I press up against her and she runs her hand back against my shoulder and up to the back of my neck, pulling me in for a kiss. I run the head of my cock up the crack of her ass until I find that little hole. She grabs a bottle on her shower rack and hands it back to me. Lubrication. I open it up and squirt it all over both my dick and her ass before tossing it aside.

She grunts as I push into her, digging her nails into my skin. My hands run up her soaking wet body, kneading the mounds of flesh on her chest and pinching her two perked up nipples. She gasps as I thrust into her.

I trace my fingers over her skin and find every little sensitive spot that lights up her world. Like a switch, I flick her on as my hand wraps around her cock.

She kisses me deeply as I fuck her harder and harder. She moans into my mouth with every thrust as I claim her for myself. Each smack of my hips against her ass echoes throughout the bathroom.

She cries out as I slam into her. Her cock swells and explodes, painting the shower wall with her sticky white cum. I thrust once more before filling her tight ass with my seed. I gyrate my hips as I deposit every last drop inside of her. Who knew coitus could be this good?

I want more.

I finally pull out from her. I spin her around and kiss her. She wraps her arms around my neck as our lips lock together.

She finally pulls back. "We should probably get ready for school," she sighs desperately trying to catch her breath.

"Why? What if I don't want to go? What if I'd rather stay here with you. I'm really starting to enjoy this whole sex thing. And I'm really becoming quite fond of my new slave."

She smiles with rosy red cheeks. "There will be plenty of time for more sex after school. I promise and I'll be such a good slave. I'll do anything you want, but we have to go to school first."

I let out a long sigh. "Fine, but I expect you to keep good on your word."

"Oh, trust me, I intend to."

She unentangles herself from me. I give her ass a slap as a load of cum dribbles out from it. I grab her and press her up against the wall as I take a washcloth and clean out her ass. I don't let her leave without another kiss. After we dry off, we get dressed.

"You should probably run home. I can imagine the Taylors are worried sick about you and you definitely need to change into a fresh pair of clothes," she says.

"Then you're coming with me. You're not leaving my side," I say.

"Yes master," she says.

I lift her up in my arms. "Wait! We can't fly there in the middle of the day with the sun out."

"Why not?" I ask.

"People will see. You said you don't want people to know who you really are. Well, if they see you flying around, they're going to know you're not human," she says.

"Then how should we travel?" I ask.

"I'll drive us," she says. I put her down and she slides her hand in mine. She leads me down to her garage which is filled with cars.

She goes over to a small round shape car. It looks like one of the bugs that crawl on the ground around. "Here's my baby," she says with a smile. "Isn't she so cute?"

"Out of all the cars in here, you pick that one?" I ask.

"Yes, of course. What's wrong with Dora?" she asks.

"You've even named it," I sigh.

"Of course, every car needs a name. Don't you name your space ships?" she asks.

"No. It's just an object to be used," I say.

"That's not very human of you to say," she says.

"I am not human," I say.

"And that makes you stand out. Look, if you want to blend in here, you're going to need to show a little compassion," she says.

"And if you want people at that pathetic school of yours to like you, you're going to need to show status," I say.

"Touche," she says.

"We're taking this car," I say as I walk over to the sleek one that looks fast.

"The McLaren? We can't drive that one," she says.

"Why not?" I ask.

"It was my father's," she says.

"And you'd rather it sit here and rust?" I ask.

"I don't even know how to drive it. It's kind of old and it's a stick shift," she says.

"I will drive then," I say.

"You know how to drive a car?" she asks, raising an eyebrow.

"I can learn. It can't be that different from a spaceship, besides, I can analyze it in a few seconds and know everything there is to know about it," I say.

"You can do that?" she asks.

"Of course. Now get in," I say as I walk up to the driver's seat.

"You're going to need the keys," she says.

"Don't worry about that. Just get in," I say.

My mind reaches out to the car and traces every inch of it. Everything from the axel, to the pistons and gears. It doesn't take me long to understand how the engine works. It's a combustion engine. Gears are required to keep the engine at rotational speeds where it creates a desirable amount of power across a wide range of road speeds. Very primitive.

With flick of a thought, the engine starts. The girl looks at me all wide-eyed as I get into the car. I open the garage door and peel out. Maybe some things on this could be fun. I hit the road and shift up as I reach the range of the first gear.

Reaching out with my mind, I can see everything around us. Every car, every person, even the bugs can't hide from my vision. I pass the car in front and peel in front of him as a car drives the other way.

"Slow down!" she yells.

"You think I'm going fast? My ship couldn't even go this slow," I say as I shift up once more. We're going fast enough to make everything around us a visual blur for human vision. Luckily for me, I can see everything just fine with my telepathic sight.

I drift the corner and manage to avoid oncoming traffic. I blow through the light in between two cars just as a human crosses the road.

My slave is holding on for dear life as I screech into a smoking stop at the Taylor's house. "That was sort of fun," I state.

"You and I have two different definitions of fun! I think I peed a little. You could have killed someone!" she yells at me.

"Relax, I can see everything. The human crossing the road, the two cars on passing each other in the intersect. The oncoming traffic as I passed the car in front of me. I can see the insects flying about in the air before they splatter on the front of the car. Nothing escapes my telepathic vision."

"That's fine for you, but I thought I was going to throw up and yes, I did pee my pants. Thanks for that. I'm going to need to borrow yours," she says.

"Come on," I say as I get out of the car.

"Where have you been?" The old man's woman asks as she storms out of the house. "We have been worried sick about you."

She turns to Mackenzie as she tries to hide her crotch. "Hi, Mackenzie, it's very nice to see you."

"I never asked for you to worry about me," I say. "I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself."

"He spent the night over at my house, Mrs. Taylor. I hope that's okay," she says.

"I see," the woman says. "A little notice would have been nice. Please, we care about you. Just try to let us know where you are next time."

I let out a long exaggerated sigh. "Fine."

"Come on slave, let's go," I say.

"Hey! Maybe a little discretion would be nice!"

"Okay, what is going on?" Mrs. Taylor asks. "Jordan, you're not forcing Mackenzie to do anything she doesn't want to, are you? You said you wouldn't use your mental abilities on people."

"Relax. She..."

"We're just experimenting. You know how young adults are these days. Always trying different things," Mackenzie says as she grabs me and pulls me into the house.

"Let's keep the whole slave thing between us," She says as we get into my room.

"Why? The whole world should know that your mine," I say. "I thought that's what you wanted?"

"I mean, yeah. But people think the whole BDSM slave master thing is weird and they'll just use it as another reason to make fun of me. Don't get me wrong, I love it. Just, maybe we can keep that private and in public could we just be, I don't know, boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"You humans are so confusing. First, you want to be my slave, now you're telling me you don't. Make up your mind," I sigh, audibly confused.

"It's not that I don't want to be your slave, trust me, I do. It's just I don't want to be made fun of by everyone else. Can we please just act like a normal couple when we're not alone? I'll make it up to you, I promise," she says with such a cute and adorable look. Why does she always make me feel this way?

"What exactly will you do to make it up to me?" I ask.

"Anything you want, I promise," she says.

"You shouldn't make promises like that. What if I want something you don't want to do?" I ask.

"I'd still do it," she says.

"Even if I wanted to hurt you?" I ask.

"I hope you don't want to hurt me, but a promise is a promise. I'm yours."

I walk up to her and take her face in my hands. "Such blind devotion. You're so naive. You shouldn't trust like that."

"Why not? You haven't hurt me yet," she says.

"And what if I do?" I ask.

"Then my heart will be broken," she says. "But I'd rather have a broken heart than to never have felt love in the first place."

I kiss her right then and there. My thumbs run circles around the soft skin of her cheeks. I pull away and look into her eyes. "I will never hurt you. And if anyone tries to hurt you, I will break them into pieces."

This time she's the one pressing her lips against mine. Her hands wrap around my waist pulling me tightly against her. She finally pulls back. "We're going to be late."

"So what," I say. "School shouldn't start until I get there anyways."

She laughs. "You're so entitled."

"I am not. I am just the superior being," I say.

"Right..." she laughs.

After she picks out my clothes to wear and even helps me change. She grabs some shorts for herself and messes with my hair before we leave. The old man's woman gives me my lunch on the way out.

"Let's try to get there in one piece and without a speeding ticket," she says as we get into the car.

I laugh. "I don't know what a speeding ticket is, but if I intend to go as fast as this machine can." I peel out of the driveway and burn rubber.

"Do you even have a driver's license?" she asks.

"What's that?" I ask.

"Oh my god, if we get pulled over, we're so fucked," she says.

"Relax. If someone tries to pull me over, I'll pop their tires," I say.

"You're so missing the point. That'll only draw more attention," She says as I shift into the next gear and speed pass someone driving way too slow. "Just watch out for cops."

"What are cops?"

"Police officers. You know people that uphold the law. They drive cars with lights on top," she says.

"I don't care anymore. I've been living by the laws of Novalan my entire life. Laws and rules are all my people have ever known and look at how well that served us. We're on the break of extinction. From now on I'm breaking the rules."

"Please slow down! Or at least avoid them," she says.

"Fine..." I sigh. I scan the road and find a match for the description of the car she described. I turn down a side road and floor it. Let's see how fast we can get this earth machine to go.

"I said slow down, not speed up!" she cries as I shift into the next gear. The car's little meter is all the way down. It reads 180.

I blow past the red light hanging above the road and avoid several cars driving across the intersection. I see the old human woman crossing the street with a four-legged animal. I'm sure it's called a dog and I blow by behind them. Another woman in a dress walks out by her car. As I fly by her, her dress blows up revealing her underwear.

Finally, I peel into the school and skid into a parking spot. We've gained the attention of all the other humans.

"I'm never riding with you ever again," my slave says as she climbs out the machine with wheels.

"We made it on time didn't we?" I ask as I get out.

"It's not worth it if I hurl up my breakfast," she says.

"That's pathetic. You'd never make it on Novalen. The ships we fly are 1000 times faster," I say.

"Well thank god this isn't Novalan," she says.

"Watch your words," I say with heat coming out of my lips.

"I'm sorry, it's just, earth is a bit different," she says. "You can't expect things to be the way you want them or the way they were back in your homeworld."

"I can make them that way," I say.

"Do you really want to? If you do you'd ruin what's already here," she says.

I let out a sigh. "Come on, let's just go in." I start heading to the school.

She rushes up to catch up with me and slides her hand into mine.

These humans and their strange customs. We walk into school hand in hand as people gawk and stare at us.

--

Math Class

"Remember everyone, there will be a field trip tomorrow," she says after she finishes her lecture. "That doesn't mean you're off the hook for homework. I expect it done and on my desk before we leave. I'll be chaperoning for it."

Field trip? Are we finally going to leave this poor excuse for a school and learn something useful?

As she lets us leave, my slave comes up to me. "Did you sign up to go to the field trip?" she asks.

"No. What exactly is this field trip?"

"Don't you pay attention in class? We're going to see the new museum," she says.

"Why would I pay attention to something so basic and simple? It's an insult to my intellect just sitting in this room," I say.

"Don't be so arrogant. You sound like a douche," she says.

"Are you seriously insulting me?" I ask.

"Relax, I'm just telling you how you come off. You're my boyfriend, why would I insult you? I just think you should try to be a little less arrogant and a little nicer," she says.

"Fine, I'll sign up for the stupid museum trip. That's what you really want, isn't it?" I ask.

"Yes, and you're not getting off the hook that easily," she says as she grabs my arm and marches me up to the teacher.

"Ms. Whitney. Please tell me it's not too late for Jordan to sign up," she says.

"The sign-up deadline was last Friday," she says.

"Aww, you see, Jordan is new here and he didn't realize there was a field trip. Please let there be an exception. Please," she says as she begs the teacher with pouty lips and folded hands.

"Fine, only this once. You're lucky we still have plenty of room," she says.

"I'll need a sign a permission slip from your parents," she says.

"My parents are dead," I say, quite bluntly.

"I'm sorry to hear that. Then we'll need a signature from your legal guardians," she says.

"Fine," I sigh.

"Thank you so much, Ms. Whitney," she says.

"You're welcome, just get me that signed slip," she says before my black-haired girl drags me out of the room.

"I can't believe I'm letting you take me on this stupid field trip," I sigh.

"Oh relax, you'll have so much fun. Trust me. I can't wait to see all the new exhibits. Maybe you might learn something," she says.

At lunchtime

We sit out in our usual spot in the football stands. "How come you don't want to join the football team?" she asks me as we trade lunches.

"Why would I want to do that? They're nothing but gutless worms who don't have the desire to win," I say.

"Maybe they just need someone like you to show them," she says.

"I thought you didn't like half of them?" I ask.

"Not all of them are bad. Come on, just give it a try. Who knows, you may even make a friend or two," she says. "Besides, it'll give you an excuse to hit people. Don't you want something to take out all that pent up anger on?"

"I'll think about it," I sigh.