Rift Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lift her legs up as she wraps them around my waist. I carry her to the bed and lay her down before I start pulling off her towel. Her hands attack mine. I kiss up her stomach and kiss my way between her breasts. She pulls me into a kiss while my hands explore her body.

My hand wanders down her thighs and around to grab ahold of her ass. She grinds up into me, whimpering. I leave a trail of kisses down her neck and bite into it. Not enough to break the skin but enough to leave a mark.

She looks up into my eyes and I kiss her before flipping her onto her stomach. I kiss my way down her back until I get to her perfect ass. I knead it with my hands, spreading apart her soft cheeks. I bend down and lick the crack of it. I slide my tongue around her tight little hole. She squirms underneath me.

She looks back at me with those eyes. "I forgot my bag in the car. It's got my lube in it. Let me go get it."

I push her back down. "You're not going anywhere."

I reach out with my mind and find her bag in the car. I pull open the car door and pull the bag around the house as I open the window and bring it to my open hand. I find a bottle in her bag and toss the bag aside. I close the window with a thought and shut the car door. I squirt the contents of the bottle all up in the crack of her ass and cover my cock with it. I toss the bottle aside.

"Thank you," she whispers.

I spread her ass open as I press my cock against her lubed up hole. She grips the sheets of my bed and lets out a groan as the head of my cock pops into her tight ass. Why haven't I discovered the pleasure of sex before?

I push my hips forward, sinking my dick farther into her as she grunts out and bites into the pillow. I cease my conquest to let her adjust. I can feel she's in pain. A sense of guilt washes over me. I lean down and kiss her shoulder. I slide my hand underneath her, holding her close to me. "Let me know when you're ready for more," I whisper into her ear. I kiss her neck.

"I'm yours, master. Don't stop. I can take it," she breathes.

"I don't want to hurt you," I tell her.

She leans back and kisses me. Her hand reaches up and grabs my ass, pulling me into her. My dick sinks further into her ass. She groans and winces as my dick spreads her open. I lay a kiss on her cheek. She pushes her ass against me as my hips meet the cheeks of her ass. She's stronger than I thought. "Fuck me," she groans.

I slowly pull back and press into her. She gasps out. I don't stop. I continue to spread her open as I saw my dick in and out of her. I start out slow and gentle. I don't wish to hurt her. Soon she starts meeting my thrusts with her own. Her groans and grunts turn into moans. Her starts matching me thrust for thrust. Fuck, it feels so good.

"Don't stop," she moans. My hand grabs her breast as my thrusts become faster and harder. She moans louder. My hand slides down her stomach as I feel her rock hard cock. "I'm so close. Fuck me. Please don't stop!"

I start to stroke her as I start to slam into her. The sound of skin slapping against skin fills the room. Her moans grow louder. I feel my restraint slipping. I can't hold out much longer.

Her cock gets steely hard as she clamps down my dick. She moans out as her dick spurts all over the bed. I can't hold it any longer. My cock is about to erupt. I slam into her and erupt inside her. The pleasure is so intense, like a heat so hot, it can melt steel. I continue to thrust inside her as my dick spews out my seed.

I finally collapse on top of her. We're both breathing heavily. She's covered in sweat. I pull out of her and roll onto my back. She slides herself onto me and leans up to kiss me. I slide my hand against her cheek and take her tongue into my mouth.

She pulls back and looks into my eyes. "I'm yours," she whispers.

I lean up and kiss her forehead. "And I am yours."

I hope you enjoyed, please leave your feedback down in the comment section below and give it an honest rating. Your feedback helps me improve my stories. Also, check out my profile for more!