Big Johnson Trucking - Flashback 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Young lady you come back here right now!" her mother called after her. When Rebecca didn't respond, She looked at Rig and pointed a finger in his direction. "I blame you!" she seethed and stormed off after her daughter.

Rig's eyes went wide in surprise as he looked up at Rebecca's dad. The older man just chuckled in defeat and sat down next to Rig, shaking his head. "Mr. Stewart," Rig began as the older man looked over at him, "can you tell me what I did you upset you? I mean, I just don't understand what changed. I always made sure to follow your directions explicitly when it came to curfew and how I treated Rebecca. Please, sir, tell me what I did so I can try and make it right."

The older man sighed again. "It's not just what you did, son," he began. "It's what the both of you did. Mrs. Stewart found a towel in Rebecca's room a few weeks ago. I guess my daughter used it to clean up after...well..."

"Fuck," Rig whispered.

The older man looked surprised for a moment, then nodded his head softly. "Fuck, indeed, son," he lamented. They could hear Rebecca and her mother screaming at each other in the parking lot. "If it had happened to be a used condom, I suppose it wouldn't have been so bad. The fact that you didn't use any protection, though, well," he ran a hand through his hair, "Mrs. Stewart went, for lack of a better term, apeshit. I tried to calm her down and get her to see reason but there's no consoling her when she's on a rampage." He glanced over at Rig before continuing. "I'm a little more accepting of such things than she is. I understand what you kids are going through and that, ultimately, you're adults, now, and are going to do what you want to do." He looked pointedly at Rig. "The only thing I ask is that if you're going to, please use protection."

Rig nodded. "I asked her to marry me tonight," he confessed. Might as well get it out in the open. "That's actually the reason she passed out. I had planned on asking you for her hand, first, but it just kind of happened." He shrugged one shoulder.

They sat in an awkward silence for a few moments. Well, except for the screaming in the parking lot it was silent, anyway. Rebecca's dad stood and looked at his wife and daughter. "I'd better go intervene. They'll be at each other's throats all night and we'll have to contend with the police, otherwise. Rebecca will listen to me even if my wife won't." He looked down at Rig and offered his hand. Rig took it and the older man pulled him to his feet, then into an awkward embrace. "Welcome to the family, son. If you wanted my blessing, you have it," he said as he released the young man. "It'll take an act of Congress to convince the Mrs., but mine will suffice, I suppose. I'll send Rebecca back over to you. Just stay here until we're gone, yeah?"

Rig smiled. "Yes, sir. And thank you, sir. I promise to do everything in my power to make her happy."

"You've already done that, Rig," the older man said and turned to walk away. "Just make sure you continue to make her happy."

Rig's smile widened. "Yes, sir," he said. He watched as Rebecca's dad trotted over and wedged himself between the two women. He faced his daughter and said something to her, motioning in Rig's direction. She was still angry, Rig could tell, but she did as she was told and started walking in his direction. Mrs. Stewart just stood there, mouth agape as she stared at her husband. He said something and pointed to their car. Surprisingly, she obeyed and stormed off to get in their car. He watched as they got in the car, it backed up and started out of the parking lot. There was a short honk of the horn as they passed and Rig waved at them.

Rebecca approached Rig and was mumbling angrily to herself. "Fucking bitch trying to tell me what to do all the goddamned time. I'm a grown woman and I'll-"

Rig took her in, all five-foot four inches of balled up fury. He wrapped her up in an embrace and she stiffened slightly as he kissed her passionately. She melted into his embrace and started kissing him back. A few seconds later and she was frantically grabbing at his clothes. He pulled back, laughing, and took her by the wrist to contain her enthusiasm. "Easy there, tiger," he grinned.

There was no small amount of lust in her eyes. "I want you to fuck me right here, Master," she said, voice thick with desire. She turned and bent over, lifted her skirt, pulled down her panties and then placed her hands on the back of the bench. She looked over her shoulder at him. "Well?" she asked with a wicked grin. "What are you waiting for? Get in there, tiger."

Rig's cock surged against his pants. He subconsciously reached out and stroked her pussy. She moaned in delight. Then, he grabbed her panties and pulled them back up. "No," he said.

"What!?" she asked incredulously. "Why not!?"

"Because we got caught last time," he said, "and if we get caught this time, it's jail."

"Pleeeease, Masterrrrr!!" she begged. "I need you inside of me right now!" she whined.

"No," he said, and air of command in his voice.

She jolted. "Ohhhh," she moaned and bit her bottom lip as she turned around. She went for his crotch but he gently pushed her hand away. "You know you want to, Master," she said coyly.

He swallowed a lump in his throat. "Of course I do, my pet, but I made a promise to your father."

That brought her up short. "What? What promise?" she asked, her mood whiplashing from horny to concerned in an instant. "Tell me you didn't promise not to make love to me until we're married. Please tell me you didn't, Master!"

"I didn't," he said.

She looked at him. "Then what..." she paused and her eyes went wide. "Wait, he knows??" She suddenly looked panicked.

Rig smiled and wrapped his arms around her. "That's the reason for the change in demeanor," he explained. "Your mom found a towel you used to clean yourself with after we lost our virginity together. She went ballistic because I didn't use a condom. Well, that's the theory anyway."

"That lying, conniving, stuck-up bi-" she started to rant again.

Rig kissed her again, interrupting her rant and she immediately melted in his arms, again. He pulled back from her. "Better?" he asked, a playful smile on his lips.

"Somewhat," she pouted. "I hate that you can do that to me so easily."

"It's a gift," he shrugged, teasing.

"You know," her tone turned sultry, "I could be even better if-"

"No," he said with finality.

"Dammit," she pouted. "I just want you to fuck me, Master. I want to feel your rock hard cock sliding slowly in and out of my tight, wet pussy. Oh, I just get all goosebumps thinking about it." She shivered.

"Goddammit!" he seethed and took hold of her arm. "I'm not going to fuck you but I will do this!" he said as he sat down on the bench and pulled her over his lap. He raised her skirt and pulled her panties down roughly before giving her ass a hard "SLAP!"

"OW!" she cried. He smacked her ass hard four more times and she was wiggling, trying to get off of his lap. She went still when he stopped. They both were breathing hard but she was whimpering in obvious pain. She slowly slid off his lap and he let her go. She knelt down on the grass in front of him with her knees together, sat on her heels, placed her hands on her thighs in front of her and hung her head. "I'm sorry, Master," she meekly apologized.

He sighed and held out his hands. She took them and stood, letting him pull her panties back into place. She winced as the fabric brushed across her reddened asscheeks. She straddled and lay against him with her head on his shoulder. He held her close and stroked her back as she quietly sobbed. He kissed her cheek softly, then her forehead. "I love you, beautiful," he whispered softly.

"I love you, too, Master," she whispered back through sniffles. "I went too far again. I'm sorry," she apologized, renewed tears trickling into his neck.

"It's okay, my pet," he soothed her. "That's why we set boundaries, remember?" She nodded. He took her by the shoulders and pushed her back to look into her eyes. "What's my rule about the word 'no'?" he asked.

She sniffled and wiped her nose on her sleeve before answering. "Three strike rule, Master," she answered. "If you have to tell me no or tell me to do something more than three times, on the fourth time I get punished."

"Yes," he said. "Good girl." She smiled warmly at his praise. "I don't like having to punish you unless we're both getting enjoyment out of it, now do I?"

"No, Master," she said, shaking her head.

"But you need to remember who your Master is," he admonished her.

"Yes, Master," she said, chastised.

He eased her off of his lap and they stood. He looked down at her and smiled. "You know, unconsciousness wont get you out of answering my question," he teased.

Her eyes went wide. "Oh!" she exclaimed. "Yes, Master!" she giggled in excitement.

"Yeah?" he asked, excited.

"Yes!" she screamed. "Yes, I will marry you, Master. Of course I will."

"YES!" he yelled, elated and picked her up by her waist and swung her around. She giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck. He kissed her as he put her back on the ground. "Come on," he said, pulling back and taking her hand. "Let's go celebrate and later, maybe I'll take you to subspace!". He started walking towards their vehicles.

"What's subspace?" she inquired as they walked.

"Not anything you'll read in any of those books in our library," he answered cryptically. "It's something you have to experience firsthand because everyone's version of it is so different."

"So it's not a place like an actual location but has something to do with BDSM?" she asked.

He nodded his head as he opened her car door for her. "Its a mindset and feeling. I'm not a sub so I can't describe it for you and I only have a scholar's theory on how to achieve it." She looked up at him as she grabbed her phone and purse. "What are you doing?" he asked, confused.

"Getting my things, silly," she answered with a wink. "I can leave my car here while we go do...whatever it is you want to do."

"Um, okay," he hesitantly replied, then grinned. "Okay," he said again as if he had come to a decision. "Your carriage awaits, my lady," he said as he helped her out of her car and into his truck.

"Why thank you, my lord," she said, giggling.

He closed her door then walked around and got in the driver's seat. "Okay," he said. "First stop: Walmart."

"Why Walmart?" she asked.

"Because we're not going back to our homes," Rig answered. "And we're going to need clothes." He grinned as she looked further confused. "Also, we're going to need celebratory food."

He picked up his phone and called his dad. "Hey, dad, I need a favor," he started. "Rebecca and I are celebrating and I know you said if I was gonna drink to drink at home-"

His dad cut him off. "What kind of celebration, son?"

He looked at Rebecca and smiled widely. "A life-changing one, sir."

"I'll call you back," the older Rig said and hung up.

Rig looked pensive for a moment then shrugged. He knew his father was busy during all hours of the day and night so it was no surprise when he had to end a call so suddenly. They drove to the store in silence, just taking in each other's company.

They were in Walmart picking out clothes when Rig's phone buzzed in his pocket. Expecting a call from his father, he didn't even look at it before answering. "Hey dad," Rig answered.

"Um, is this Mr. Rig Johnson, Junior?" a female voice asked over the phone.

Rig looked at the phone and saw it was, indeed, a number he didn't recognize. "Er, yes," Rig answered hesitantly.

"Good evening Mr. Johnson," the woman greeted him. "My name is Stephanie and I'm calling from the new Omni Hotel in Corpus Christi. I'm just calling to confirm your reservation for this evening."

"Um," Rig was at a loss for words, "er, I'm not sure. Did my dad call and make a reservation?" he asked, utterly confused.

"I do believe so, sir," Stephanie replied. "He just called to make a reservation and gave me your number to call and confirm."

"Um, okay, well," Rig searched for the words before sighing and chuckling. "I mean, Corpus is a ways away but we can be there inside of three hours." Rebecca's eyes went wide as she stared at Rig. He looked back at her and shrugged his shoulders uncertainly.

"Excellent, sir," Stephanie confirmed. "So, just to be clear, I have you down for two nights in our Sweetheart Suite." Rig's mouth dropped open in shock. "That comes with complimentary roses, chocolates and wine or champagne. Which would you like?"

"Um, um, uh," Rig stammered. "Ho-hold on. Two nights? Sweetheart Suite??"

"Oh my god!" Rebecca shouted before clamping a hand over her mouth.

"Yes, sir," the woman answered. "I-is there a problem, sir?"

"Um, no," Rig answered. "No problem. No problem at all. This is just a bit unexpected is all."

"Ah," she said. "I see, sir. So, will you be having the wine or the champagne, sir?" she asked again.

"Champagne, if you please," Rig answered.

"Very good, sir. Any particular vintage?" she asked.

"Not really. Surprise me," he said.

"The bottle will be awaiting your arrival, sir," she confirmed. "If you require, we have valet service available, also complimentary. If there is nothing else, sir?" she asked.

"I do believe that will be all, Stephanie," Rig answered. "Thank you."

"My pleasure, sir. We will be ready to receive you when you arrive. Until then, safe travels and thank you for choosing the Omni," she said before hanging up.

"Holy fuck," Rig whispered.

"What just happened?" Rebecca asked as if in a daze. She looked at Rig. "Master? What just happened?"

Rig's phone buzzed again and he looked at it this time before answering. "Uh, dad?" Rig asked.

"Are you still at the school?" his dad asked.

"Um, no, but, dad?" Rig asked again.

His dad ignored him. "Okay. Go back to the school. There will be a limo waiting to take you to Corpus. Go enjoy the weekend and tell Rebecca that we've already cleared it with her parents."

"DAD!?" Rig said, louder this time.

"What is it, son?" the older Rig asked.

"Uh, first, Rebecca's not pregnant," he replied. "Just wanted to make sure you knew that. And second, thank you. Thank you very much."

"My pleasure, son," he said. "And congratulations, whatever it is you're celebrating."

"CONGRATULATIONS, YOU TWO!!" Rig's mom yelled from the background.

"I'll see you Sunday, dad. I love you guys," Rig said.

"We love you both as well. See you Sunday," his dad said and ended the call.

Rig pulled the phone away from his ear and stared, dumbfounded at his future wife. He shortly composed himself before saying, "Well, I guess we're going to Corpus."

Rebecca was ecstatic. She was giddy with excitement as they made their purchases and headed back to the school parking lot. Sure enough, there was a stretch limo waiting for them when they arrived. The driver was standing by the back door as they got out of the truck and approached.

12