Big Johnson Trucking Ch. 02

Story Info
Rig's roommate is more than she seems.
11.4k words
4.8
6.4k
15

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two

Friday May 22, 2020

Rig awoke the next morning to soft music coming from outside his room somewhere. He started for a moment then remembered he wasn't alone in the house anymore. After getting out of bed, he looked down. That goddamned hard-on was back. He sighed and went to take a shower. He washed then turned the water to cold again to try and soften his erection. It wasn't working. The fact that his thoughts suddenly turned to his gorgeous coed roommate didn't help either. He couldn't go out like this. He had to take care of it, somehow.

He suddenly thought of the stroker he kept in his bathroom drawer. Hopefully, that would work this time, even though it hadn't worked the many times he'd tried in the past. He turned the water off, then turned around to go get the stroker and stopped in his tracks.

There, Jasmine stood, not more than five feet from him. She was naked and watching him with a deep flush to her cheeks that traveled down to her perfect breasts. Her freckled chest just seemed to accentuate her beauty and he was mesmerized. He couldn't drum up a coherent thought from his addled brain. She was staring at his rock-hard cock and he was staring at her perky breasts. They were on the smaller side of average but a decent handful. Her nipples were small and dark pink around petite areolae that were a slightly lighter shade.

His gaze trailed down her taut belly and around her slender hips before coming to rest at her sex. It was completely hairless. Her lips were full and glistening with just a hint of the clit peeking out. He noticed, then, that she was dripping wet with arousal. So much so that it was trickling down her inner thighs. His only conscious thought at that point was to lick his dry lips.

She started walking slowly towards him and his heart slammed to a stop in his chest. It then went into overdrive as she, upon reaching him, knelt before him, never taking her eyes off of his cock. She reached up to lightly pet it from tip to base and electricity coursed through his body like a lightning storm. Some part of his brain in the back of his mind was screaming that this was wrong and that he should stop her.

He couldn't, though. It was as if she had flipped a switch and turned off his rational thinking. She took hold of his shaft by the base and began lightly stroking it, almost absentmindedly. Her gentle hands were soft as velvet as she slid up to the tip, circling slightly, then back down to the base. He shivered with pleasure.

She suddenly gripped the base and pulled all the way to the tip. He went rigid as she did so. The amount of pre-cum that oozed from the tip was enough to coat his entire dick. He reveled in the pleasure that was coursing through his body. If she didn't stop soon he was going to explode all over her. His breathing quickened. As he looked down at her and what she was doing, she looked up at him, clear desire in her eyes.

Her free hand went down to between her legs and she began rubbing herself. Never taking her eyes off of his, she stroked his shaft a few more times using his natural lubricant and as his cock swelled further, he felt the head start to tingle. He was going to cum. He was going to cum all over her and he had no way of warning her.

Her hand shot down to the base and then her mouth was over his head. She suckled and rolled her tongue back and forth over the glans at the bottom of the head and then she moaned low and long as her other hand moved faster on her pussy, her hips bucking back and forth.

That was it. The vibrations of her moans on the head of his cock sent him into a tailspin of pleasure. He roared as his orgasm slammed into him like a Mack truck going ninety miles an hour and knocked him on his ass, literally. His knees buckled. She rode him down to the bench on the back wall, her mouth still latched onto his cock like a newborn pup attached to a teat, swallowing every rope of cum that shot into her mouth. She couldn't keep up. She coughed with his dick in her mouth and some of his cum came out of her nose. She kept on sucking and swallowing as her hips bucked and then he felt her mouth lock around the head of his shaft.

She practically screamed with his cock in her mouth as she orgasmed. He felt like he was going to pass out from the pleasure as the resulting aftershocks flew through his body. In all that time she never looked away from his gaze.

After what seemed like ages, she had milked him dry. He shuddered as she pulled her mouth off of his shaft with a loud pop. She backed up slightly and with a sheepish, coy grin, knelt before him with her ass on her heels, knees together, hands clasped before her in her lap, and waited. His eyebrows shot up his forehead as he remembered.

"Lance-"

"Already gone," she whispered. She looked down at the floor in front of him as she lowered her head. "He woke me up early to say goodbye. He thought that you might be awake but I peeked in and you were still asleep. He said to tell you thanks and he'll call you later." She still looked at the floor, worry starting to crease her brows. "Are you...are you mad at me?"

Rig sat there for a moment and pondered his answer. She started to wipe his semen off of her face but he stopped her with an upraised palm. She placed her hands back on her lap as he noticed her eyes starting to glisten. Was she crying? He sighed.

On the one hand, this was his friend's and his ex-girlfriend's daughter. Not to mention that they had just met yesterday. The complications that were going to arise because of this weren't what he wanted or needed to deal with. On the other hand, she had just given him the best orgasm he'd had in years. Considering that it was the only orgasm he'd had in years, two to be exact, he felt it allowed her some measure of leniency. Also, she was an adult. However, the deciding factor in his decision, although in retrospect was probably extremely selfish, was the fact that she look just like Sky.

"Why?" he asked.

She looked up at him then promptly back down. A single tear trickled down her right cheek. She wiped it away.

"The answer to that is far more complicated than I am able to explain in a few words." Her words were barely audible. "The short answer, however, is that I had breakfast made and was coming to wake you up. I...was standing at the door when you got out of bed and I saw you walk to the bathroom." She blushed deeply. "It was as if there was this invisible force drawing me to you. I felt it yesterday when we first met just after you kissed me, like a steel cable tethering me to you, but this morning it was overwhelming."

"So you just decided to get naked and come give me a blowjob in the shower," he stated, dryly.

She nodded. "I watched you shower from just outside the door. I watched as you pondered what to do about your..." She blushed deeper as she trailed off. "As I said, I was drawn to you. You're handsome for an older man. You take care of yourself. And, if I'm being honest with myself," she shrugged slightly, "I think you're damn sexy. Irresistibly so. So, I took off my clothes and came in just as you started to turn around."

He pondered her answer for only a moment. "The short answer isn't going to be enough this time," he stated, somewhat authoritatively. He noticed her flinch slightly as he stood up. "Come on," he said, resigned as he offered her his hand. "Let's go eat and talk. We need to figure out where to go from here."

"Yes, Master," she said, eyes going wide as she realized what she just said. Her hand went to her mouth as she stared at him.

"Master??" he asked with a raised eyebrow as he pulled her to her feet. He had a feeling he knew the general direction this conversation was going to go. Dammit, Rebecca. He thought. "Come on." He tossed her a towel. "Clean yourself up. I'll be in the kitchen."

She nodded at his back as he walked back into his bedroom to get dressed.

Well, fuck, mom. Thanks a lot. She shook her head. I might have just fucked this all up. Since she was still naked she just took a shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After getting dressed in a pair of light pink boy shorts and a matching pink tank top that was slightly too big as one strap fell off her shoulder, she still wore no bra, and her wet hair flowing freely down her back, she walked back to the kitchen to find Rig sitting...sitting?? at the counter. She wouldn't have pegged him for the type, but he had on a pair of blue basketball shorts and a dark purple T-shirt. When she timidly approached, he went to the pantry and opened one of the doors. He grabbed another barstool and placed it next to him as he sat back down.

"Sit," he commanded. She felt herself growing wet again from his commanding presence. Damn her libido! I thought women weren't supposed to go all sex crazy until their mid to late thirties?? She thought to herself as she sat next to him. She had made pancakes for breakfast and he pushed a plate with a single, large pancake on it towards her and simply said, "Eat," as he poured a small amount of syrup on it.

She went to grab for the syrup to add more but he pulled it away from her as he eyed her. The look she received told her that was all she was going to get. Good thing I've got enough milk to wash it down with. She thought, then gasped as he took her glass of milk away and gave her a much smaller glass. She looked at him again with a bit of fire in her eyes this time. His stern gaze didn't falter. Hers did, and she used the excuse of pulling some errant strands of hair to tuck behind her ears as she looked away.

"Eat," he said again, a hardness coming to his voice that brooked no argument as her eyes went to the floor. She started eating. The pancake was dry. She was never really good at cooking but she wanted to show her appreciation for him letting her stay there. As she ate, she noticed his slight grimace as he took his first bite. She felt shame color her cheeks. The grimace was gone in a flash, though, as he ended up eating three of her dry pancakes. It was not lost on her, however, that he didn't start eating until she did.

She finished her pancake and washed it down with the little bit of milk she had remaining in her tiny glass. She started to get up to take care of the dishes, but he beat her to it. "Sit," he simply stated.

"What am I? A fucking dog?" she asked petulantly. He just grunted. He actually grunted like a goddamned caveman!! She crossed her arms as he worked, eyeing him with no small amount of scorn.

He started rinsing the dishes and looked over at her. He sighed as he stopped, gripped the edge of the counter, looked up at the ceiling, and said, almost too soft for her to hear, "What have you done, Rebecca?" She about fell off of her stool. Did he know? How could he know? She only slipped up that once.

He turned to face her, leaning back against the sink and crossed his ankles, arms crossing his chest. She sat up straight, concern beginning to paint her face. "How long?" he asked after sighing in resignation. She knew what he meant. She immediately looked down at the floor again as her shoulders slumped and hesitated. He prodded her, gently. "How long?"

Tears welled up in her eyes as she went to him, unbidden, and knelt on the floor at his feet, the same way she knelt in the shower. Knees together, butt resting on her heels and hands clasped before her in her lap. Her tears started flowing down her cheeks as he placed a soft hand on her head and said in a gentle, yet commanding voice, "When I ask a question, I expect an answer, Jasmine. Look at me." She looked up into his eyes. They looked pained. There was a ghost of something there that she could not explain. "How long?" he whispered.

Her mouth opened as she cleared her throat and then started crying. "Since I was eight," she said in a whimper as she cried.

He knelt and wrapped her in his arms, waiting her out. She buried her face in his chest as his comforting, protecting arms embraced her. Her tears and mucus from her crying stained his shirt, but he didn't seem to care. He just held her as she cried, rubbing her back and kissing her head softly. She eventually calmed down and he stood, pulled her to her feet, and, taking her hand, led her to the living room. He sat her down on one of the couches and settled in next to her. "I have a feeling we're both going to be doing some crying before this conversation is over," he stated. "However, it needs to be had. Why don't you start from the beginning?"

She sniffled. "Okay," she said as he handed her a handkerchief. She collected herself as he went back to the kitchen and came back with a couple of beers. As he handed her one she looked at him quizzically.

"It might help." He shrugged. "You know, to calm the nerves. Lord only knows how many I'll have by the time we're done. Speaking of which..." He held up a finger as he left the room. He came back a few minutes later. "Okay. Phones are silent so we won't be disturbed. Whenever you're ready," he said with a patient smile.

She gave him a timid smile and took a long pull of the beer. Her gaze went to the floor as she took a deep breath and began. "I guess," she paused, thinking. "I guess the beginning starts with who my father is. Rather, a more accurate statement is who he is not. Lance isn't my father." Rig's eyebrows rose. "Oh, he thinks he is, but he's not. Despite what he'd like to think, Mom didn't love him. She only had sex with him sparingly, just enough to keep the marriage going. She was comfortable with him. That's why she stayed. My real father was actually from a one-night stand. So, I have no clue who he is." She paused here to let her words sink in.

"So, Lance never knew?" he asked. She shook her head. "Will you ever tell him?"

She shook her head again, more forcefully. "Mom made me promise not to. After she found out she was pregnant with me, she had sex with him almost every night for two weeks. That being said, I need you to promise me that you won't tell him. Ever." She looked down at the floor again. "I know it's...improper for me to demand anything from you, but this is one thing I have to ask. Punish me if you will." She looked him dead in the eyes and her defiance took him aback. "But Dad can never know."

His smile softened her resolve. "I won't tell him. You have my word."

"Thank you." She sounded genuinely grateful, her gaze returning to the floor. "Anyway, I was eight when I found out. That's when everything started. Mom always said she saw something in me, an old soul, if you will. She trusted that I was mature enough to handle everything she was about to dump on me. She made me promise to hide everything she was about to tell and teach me from Dad. I did.

"She confided in me that she was diagnosed with cancer. She didn't want Dad to know until she started showing signs of sickness. It took five years for any signs to start showing. After that was four years of pain and suffering for her and me. She fought through the pain when Dad was around. She never wanted him to see. She may not have loved him, but she did care about him." She sniffled again.

"I'm getting ahead of myself. Back to the beginning. After she told me she had cancer, I had tried to get her to go for treatments, radiation, anything to help her get cured. She said she didn't want to have to go through all of that. Partly because Dad would find out before she was ready to tell him, and partly because she really didn't want to put herself through the torture of the treatments. She started reading all she could about home remedies and diet changes. She was able to stave off the major symptoms for five years.

"Eventually, Dad found out about the cancer and was furious she hadn't told him sooner. She said it was her choice how she wanted to beat it and he could go fuck himself three ways to Sunday if he didn't like it. Her words almost exactly." She laughed.

Rig chuckled. "That sure sounds like her. She may have been the world's best submissive, but with no collar around her neck there was no way she was going to let ANY man tell her what she could and couldn't do with her body."

"Exactly," Jasmine agreed. "So she kept on as she had been. Dad would beg her to go to the doctor and get treatments and every time, without fail, she'd tell him to go fuck himself." She started breathing faster as she reminisced.

Rig scooted closer and put an arm around her as she powered on. "For my sixteenth birthday, Mom hosted the last party she ever would. She invited some of her friends that I had gotten close to. Some even brought gifts." She laughed. Rig chuckled as well. "It was an unusual sweet sixteen party but I loved every minute of it. I got so many cool things, some of which I still have today. It had been the best night of my life."

"They sound like a great bunch of people." Rig added.

"Oh, they are," she replied. "I still keep in touch with a few of them even today." She went silent for a minute then took a deep breath. "Six months later Mom ended up in the hospital. That was when she told me about you." She looked up at Rig, hesitantly.

Rig's eyes went wide. "She...told you about...me??" he questioned, taken aback.

"Can I..." she hesitated as her eyes tentatively met his, her eyes a bit misty. "May I...sit on your lap for this next part? It gets a bit rough after this."

He hesitated a moment, not sure if that was a good idea, then dismissed that thought. "Sure," he agreed. He got up and led her over to his favorite chair, his oversized recliner. He sat down and went to pull her onto his lap by her hips, but she turned, facing him, and straddled him instead. He went still for a moment. She leaned into him, pressing her face to his chest so he leaned back, reclined the chair, and just held her while she continued her story.

"Mom told me that her biggest regret was ever sleeping with Lance the night of the party," she said. Rig's breath hitched. "She regretted it the moment she lay under him before you came in and found them. She said she tried to go after you, but by the time she had gotten dressed and down the stairs, you were already gone. She told me how much she loved you and how bad she felt for the fight you two had."

His chest started shuddering and she went to look up at him, but he stopped her. He held her head gently to his chest with one hand while he cried, his cheek pressed into the top of her head. "She said you were the only man she ever loved. She was fully prepared to be your submissive but was too afraid to perform the ceremony in front of her family. She told me that's what the fight between you was about."

She felt his head nod as the tears continued to fall on her head. "She's actually the reason I'm up here. She found out you were in the area shortly before being admitted into the hospital, though she never actually found out where you lived. When I needed a place to stay, I pressed Dad to help me. I pleaded with him, asking if he was sure he didn't know anyone in the area. I hinted that 'one of mom's and your old high school friends' was around here somewhere. He took the bait, and here we are.

Mom made me promise to find you; to give you her letter. She also told me if I fell for you, she wouldn't be surprised. I balked at that because of the age difference at the time, saying it would never happen, but she just gave me that secret Mom smile that said 'if you say so'."

He had composed himself and it was her turn to cry. "She died three months after my seventeenth birthday," she said through her tears. "I miss her so very much." Rig tightened his hold on her as he ran soothing hands up and down her back and kissed her tear-soaked head.

After she settled down a bit, he felt her body relax and her breathing even out. He smiled and whispered to himself, "I was a fool to ever ask Rebecca to agree to the ceremony in public." He decided to join Jasmine in her slumber.