All Comments on 'Rigger'

by CharliMac

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ViceanglaisViceanglaisabout 3 years ago

Excellent bdsm story very well written. Teasing the sub about denying her lube, then granting it when she asks for it was an excellent touch, showing the teasing, tormenting relationship dynamic. So much sexier than forcing the plug in without lube to torment the sub.

JulianWinslowJulianWinslowabout 3 years ago

Typical of Charli Mac's writing with the slow delicious and always erotic scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fantastic! Well written, believable and of course, incredibly hot! 🥵

I may ask my gf to re-enact this story with me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Beautifully written. Erotic, and very descriptive of the emotions and reactions of the participants.

AviciaAviciaover 2 years ago

Wonderful - I wish there were many more stories of the erotica nature of shibari - is there any chance you would write a follow up with rope suspension (esp kinbaku) before the teasing?

Also never before has a story so desperately made me wish I had been born female.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Interesting premise.

But overly rushed.

No extended teasing.

Needed teasing bywith fingers before toys used to elicit an orgasm.

Needed dialog about what she'd expected today's experience to be like.

And an editor/proofreader would help.

You wrote: "... pulling the skin taught enough for her clit to peak out at me." You meant TAUT, not TAUGHT. And you meant PEEK, not PEAK.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharliMac@CharliMac
Charli Mac is an Erotic Romance writer who loves sci-fi and Fantasy, but who also dabbles in BDSM short stories.