Rigger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My second orgasm threw me into a full body spasm, my cries matching hers, sheer force of will keeping the vibe pressed to my clit when I wanted to wrench it away. I held strong through the tremors then brought myself down, a sheen of sweat covering my skin.

On slightly shaking legs, I got out of the armchair and approached her. She heard me coming, stopping her helpless writhing for a moment, hoping I was here to rescue her. Instead, I took some pictures, focusing on her grimace, her swollen breasts, the shine where her wetness had coasted the wand head and her upper thighs.

"One more," I told her. "One more for me."

"I can't!" she wailed.

"Yes, you can."

I grasped the wand, pressing it harder against her, using my body weight to stop her throwing me off, then I reached underneath her with my other hand. Searching fingers found the butt plug, the base slick with her arousal, even the sheets underneath her noticeably damp. I grasped it firmly and pressed then retreated, pressed then retreated. Twisted it round and round, then drew circles, shifting the plug inside her and nudging the dildo in her cunt towards her g-spot.

"One more time," I repeated.

She screamed as she obeyed. Her head thrown back, the chain of the nipple clamps pulled taught. Then it crashed, and her every muscle seemed to tremble. I let her go a few moments more, let her feel the after-ripples, then I switched off the wand.

It was like cutting the strings on a puppet. She flopped onto the bed, face pressed into the covers, body as close to the fetal position as she could get, bound as she was.

I took another few snaps, and this time she didn't even seem to be aware of the sound. Putting my phone down, I rolled her onto her back and leaned down until we were close enough for our breaths to mingle.

"Are you all right?" I asked.

"Mmmhmmm." It wasn't really a word, but I'd been cruel enough. I took it as an answer, patting her cheek then leaning in to kiss her softly while my hands found the nipple clamps and eased them off as gently as I could. She still cried out beneath me, but I did my best to distract her, drawing her bottom lip into my mouth and licking at it as I massaged the pain in her breasts away.

"Let's get you untied," I murmured.

I started at her knees, undoing the loops around her tights until I could take the wand away. Her clit was swollen and angry looking underneath, so I kissed her there too, stroking her inner thighs, encouraging her to bend and stretch her legs until she could sit up and I could untangle the back harness keeping her hands bound. I took a little longer to massage the muscles in her arms and shoulders, aware of the position she'd held and the way she'd been tensing and twisting on the bed. Then I undid the rope bra, admiring the beautiful line marks running across her skin. The blindfold was the last thing to come off.

Dazed eyes blinked at me. She looked so fucking adorably confused that I had to kiss her again. She must have been more compus mentus, because this time she kissed me back.

"Come on," I said. "A shower will feel amazing and then," I held up my phone, the last picture I'd taken still up on the screen, "I believe you wanted to see."

12