Right Down the Line Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I felt him begin to swell I picked up speed until he grabbed my hips and pushed upward into me. Feeling him flood my insides was the catalyst needed to set me off a third time. I moaned and ground against him as he pushed up into me spewing rope after rope of semen deep inside. I grinned as I felt it hit my cervix, if this is what it would be like every time we made love I would happily be his sex kitten. I flopped forward onto his chest. We were breathing hard trying to calm our bodies, his arms around my torso, cum leaking from me onto his abdomen.

We lay in the silent darkness, the only sound was our hearts beating. My eyes were closed, I was lost in the bliss of not only having found this wonderful man but what he did to me as well. In no more than a handful of hours he had wiped away any past thoughts of whether I would find a man to love me as me. I suddenly remembered the lines of a song. "Dream on, dream on, dream until your dreams come true."

It was no longer a dream, it was reality. I was in love with a man who loved me as much as I loved him.

We hopped in the shower together. It was a tight squeeze, but we managed to get clean. I was scavenging around the bedroom when he asked.

"What are you looking for Toots?"

"My bra, I can't find my bra. These panties are soaked, I'll have to go commando."

He was looking around the room when he started to laugh. On the coat hook by the door hung a pretty green bra by a strap. He grabbed it and asked.

"Would you like some help?"

I slid the straps over my shoulders with him behind cupping my breasts, gently tweaking and rolling the nipples. Moving the cups over his hands he let go and fastened my bra. Next. Where was my blouse?

It was after one in the morning by the time we were both clothed again. I had to work the 8 to noon shift in the morning and he needed to be at the jobsite by 9 so we decided it was best to take me home. Pulling into the driveway I noticed the kitchen sink light was on. I dreaded the thought of my parents being up waiting for me. We were kissing at the door when I heard movement inside.

"I'd better go Cliff. I love you, tonight was wonderful."

When I opened the door I noticed the sink light was no longer on. What the hell was going on? I saw no one as I walked to my room. I grabbed dry panties and my trusty winter flannel nightie heading for the bathroom. As I stepped into the hall I sensed someone was there and stopped for my eyes to adjust to the darkness. It was Mama by the bathroom door. As I approached she opened her arms to me. In her warm embrace she asked.

"Is everything okay? Was the evening all you hoped it would be?"

I breathed deeply, "It was more than I hoped for. He told me he loved me. He's the one Mama, he's the one I was always meant to be with."

"You seem relaxed and happy. Forgive me for being a Mom and waiting up. I needed to know my baby was okay."

"I'm okay Mom, in every way."

She pulled back slightly holding me at arm's length. "In every way?" She asked.

I knew she needed to know, "Yes, in every way. It was everything I dreamed romance and sex should be. I'm good, I really am."

She let go of me and stepped back. "I'm happy for you Elaine, so happy. I'll let you get some rest. I love you."

I whispered, "Love you too Mom" as I slipped into the bathroom. Though I didn't get a lot of sleep I slept well enough to feel refreshed in the morning. My Lady parts were sore and swollen, but that was secondary to the cloud I was floating on. With Dad already at the store Mom and I had time to talk before I left. As I walked into the kitchen she looked at me with a wry smirk.

"You're walking gingerly this morning. It must have been good."

"Oh my. It was wonderful. It's been a long time since I was with Brian and there's been no one since him so it was almost like this was my first time. I had feelings that I never felt with Brian. It was wonderful Mom, he makes me feel so safe and complete. For the first time I feel like I will have what you and Daddy have."

"Well you're a big girl Elaine. You don't need me telling you what to do, just be careful. Wait until he marries you before you have kids. Has he mentioned marriage?"

"Not in those words, but he talked about us being together and him loving me in ways I've never known."

She grinned, "Hmmm. Maybe he'll give you a ring for Christmas."

"Christmas." I shouted. "We've only been dating for a while and last night was the first time we were intimate. Christmas might be rushing things. Don't you think?"

The silly grin hadn't left her face, "I don't know. He seems to be an awfully determined young man. I'm betting that once he knows you're his girl it won't take long. Instinct tells me he's one of those guys who likes being there, not getting there. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he pops the question before the end of the year."

The walk to work seemed to fly by in a moment. My mind was focused on what Mother had said. What if he did pop the question? Was I ready to be married again? Considering how badly the first one was I needed to ask myself, should I be married again? My immediate answer was a solid "yes" I should be married again. If it's with someone like Cliff why would I not want to be married? By the time I reached the store I had preached myself happy, it wouldn't matter what happened. No one was going to steal my joy.

The morning went by without incident. When I got home I asked Mom if she had chores she needed help with. Shaking her head I decided that I would go where Cliff was. I was dressed in old work jeans, a flannel shirt that had been Daddy's before I confiscated it and the work boots I wore if I was helping Dad in the yard.

Mother gave me an odd look. "Where are you off to dressed like that?"

"Cliff is taking down a tree on Beverly Ave. I'm gonna go see him, maybe I can help in some way."

Mom held up her hand, "Hold on. At least take that boy a sandwich. If he's like your Father, he won't stop until he's done and he's probably hungry."

I grinned as I looked down at the seat while driving across town. In my old Barbie lunch box were two sandwiches, a small bag of chips and a banana. I was hoping Mom had been right and that he wouldn't have stopped to eat. Knowing he always kept cold water in the truck I wasn't concerned about anything to drink. I could hear the chainsaw running as I exited the car and started walking to the back yard.

The saw had stopped and he was lowering the bucket just as I rounded the corner. His eyes met mine and a sense of joy flooded my being. He was smiling at me the entire time, his eyes never leaving mine until the bucket was all the way down. As I walked to him the back door of the house opened and out stepped an elderly man.

Cliff looked at him, "It's okay Mr. Dennis. This is my girlfriend. It looks like she brought me lunch."

The old guy grinned, waved at me and went back inside. Walking to me Cliff didn't stop smiling. When we were inches apart he leaned in for a kiss.

"Girlfriend?" I asked.

What he did next won me over completely. He kissed me softly and said in a low voice only I could hear.

"Yes, girlfriend. What's in the lunchbox babe?"

The chauvinistic response made us both laugh. He ate sitting in the truck as I was looking around. There was a huge pile of branches on the ground and very few in the dump trailer. When I asked about it he winced.

"Yeah. Tim didn't show up. He's done this twice in the last two weeks. I may need to find someone else. He's a senior this year and his mind seems to be anywhere but work if it's on a weekend. Which is when I need him the most. I'm trying to get everything on the ground before I continue loading. If I work late, I can have it loaded before dark. I'll have to wait until Monday to empty the trailer, but at least the job will be done. I'll swing by and pick up the Bobcat tomorrow."

Feeling brave I asked, "Can you teach me how to run the Bobcat? I could load while you cut."

Cliff studied my face a solid minute before answering. "There's more to it than just sitting in a seat and steering Elaine. You have to use both your hands and feet at the same time. Your hands control the speed, direction, turning and stopping. Your feet control the attachments. Like today I have just the forks on because most of these limbs are straight and not too big around."

I thought for a moment. "I use Dad's zero turn mower so I'm used to the hand controls. How long would it take me to learn the foot controls?"

He laughed, "Knowing you, probably not long. How about this. I'll have you sit with it stationary. You can use the foot controls to figure out what they do and then tell me if you're okay with it. If you drive it something you have to always be thinking about is that you can't make sharp tight turns. It will dig up the grass."

With lunch over he had me in the Bobcat letting me learn how to use the foot controls. Then he had me move it back and forth, make a few turns and then stood by as I picked up the first few branches. It wasn't pretty by any means, but it wasn't a disaster either. Slowly ever so slowly I was getting branches picked up and in the trailer while he added fuel and chain oil to his saw. I won't say that I was efficient, or even very good at what I was doing, but by the end of the day there were but a few larger limbs left to pick up. Which he insisted on doing. And no holes in the lawn.

I followed Cliff to the dealership where he stored the truck behind the building. After moving the saws and tools into his pickup he made sure the bucket truck was locked up and came to lean against the hood of my car alongside me.

"You did good Elaine. I'm surprised at how well you did. You have a ways to go to be good, but we got the job done. We make a good team. Thanks for helping. It's only right that I take you to dinner. What time should I pick you up?"

My heart was doing flip flops. I was hungry and wanted to go for dinner, but after our sexual workout the night before and the activities of this afternoon I was bushed.

I took his hand, "Can we do a raincheck Honey? I'm beat. Let's pick up chicken on the way and have supper at my house? Mama and Daddy usually go for the Saturday night prime rib at Sully's so the place will be ours. Do you mind?"

He chuckled, "That sounds great to me. I'm as tired as you are. Some hot, sexy, wanton woman snuck into my bedroom last night and just about screwed me through the mattress. You know, she looked an awful lot like you. Imagine that."

We were still laughing as he opened the car door for me. I couldn't resist, "It was me you silly goof. Are you going to stop for chicken, or should I?" I asked.

He patted my hand, "I'll get it. You head on home and get comfy. I'm gonna shower and then I'll grab some chicken. I'll order it from Casey's, it will be ready for pickup by the time I'm dressed and in the truck."

I opened the window as he shut the door, "Kiss me you fool and then be off with you. I'll see you at the house. I think we have pop and beer at the house unless you want something else."

"A Dr. Pepper sounds just about perfect. I'll see you in a half hour to forty-five minutes. Love you."

He was at his truck when I yelled, "Love you too."

A sense of joy overwhelmed my body. I felt complete. Cliff being in my life loving me, having me, making me his, making himself mine. Our hearts, minds and bodies intertangled in such a way that only two people completely in love could know. The old Elaine wasn't that same person. The old Elaine was silly impetuous and in love with love. The new Elaine knew exactly what she wanted and needed. She needed Cliff in her life forever.

Walking into the house I was surprised to see my folks. By that time of day they were typically out of the house for prime rib on Saturday. Dad greeted me as I hung my coat.

"Hey kiddo. How did you do working with Cliff. Mom told me where you were and what you were doing."

"It was fun and demanding. He showed me how to drive the Bobcat, I was loading branches and stuff into the dump trailer all afternoon. Why are you guys still here?"

"Your Mother isn't feeling well. Her head is stuffed up and she's starting to cough. How about you guys? Are you going out somewhere?"

I smiled, "Nope. We're staying in. Cliff is picking up chicken. I'll call and have him get extra so you guys can eat as well."

"Oh? You mean he's coming here?" Dad asked.

"Yes. In about half an hour."

"You should let your Mother know so she can put on a bra. She would be so embarrassed if he saw her without, and I'd be in the doghouse for not saying something."

I lucked out and caught Cliff just as he had come out of the shower. I wanted to talk sexy and tease so badly, but Dad was within listening range. That would have to wait until later. Hmm, maybe we would have to check out the HO train set up in the basement again. We shared chicken with my folks and chatted for a while before I announced that we were going to the basement.

Dad perked up, "Oh, great. I can show you the new engine I bought last week."

My heart sank and I could see the disappointment on Cliff's face. It's not that we were going to screw in my parents' basement, but some serious foreplay was certain to happen if we were on our own. Mother, bless her heart, came to the rescue.

"You need to stay up here Frank. I need your help, I feel miserable."

I could see the gears in my Dad's head turning. "Yeah but I'll only be a minute. I'm just gonna show them the new engine."

Mom had been lying on the couch under a blanket, she sat up, slapped the cushion next to her and announced.

"Frank. Come sit with me. NOW. Let those kids be."

As Daddy turned and walked toward her she winked and mouthed, "Behave."

We didn't. Within five minutes he had my bra open, my tits in his hands and those lips surrounding a nipple. I wasted no time in getting my hand inside his pants stroking his glorious cock slowly.

He groaned, "You need to stop babe. I'm ready to explode."

I knew what to do. "Then let go of the girls and let me finish what I started last night. Open your pants and haul that monster out."

I was on my knees in front of him, leaned in and took as much of his cock in my mouth as possible. Knowing how gentle he was with me the night before I knew he wouldn't try ramming his cock down my throat. I was using every technique I had ever read about sucking your man's cock. I was obviously doing it right based on the low moans and his fingers softly entwined in my hair. His hand would move with my head, he would lift slightly and I would swirl my tongue around the head before plunging back downward.

Not to brag, but he didn't last 5 minutes. I grabbed a pillow for him to bury his face as he came, I didn't need my folks coming down to see what might be wrong. I couldn't get over how much semen he possessed after all the fucking we'd done the night before. I was swallowing as fast as I could and still some dribbled from the side of my mouth. I sat back, opened my mouth and stuck out my cum coated tongue, then swallowed the last of it. His dick was still twitching as I softly sucked his rapidly deflating cock. He soon did what I had the night before, he pushed me away. It was far too sensitive.

As he lay back recovering I snuggled into his arms. His heart was beating fast and his breaths seemed to search for air. I didn't know I could do that to man with just my mouth. My Ex was a bastard during oral, and it was generally one sided. In other words he wanted me to do him, but not the other way around. As he regained composure I raised slightly and put a nipple in his mouth. When he cupped me through my sweatpants I pushed into him. I wasn't ready for more cock after the night before, but maybe some tender petting. After all, my pussy was wet as a waterfall after him showing attention to my breasts.

When he moved his hand up and slid it beneath the waistband and into my panties I began to imitate his groans. His fingers were playing in what pubic hair I possess and then dipped into my slit. Thankfully he didn't try to penetrate. He simply got the middle finger coated in my natural juices and moved it to my clit. It felt wonderful until he moved his hand down for more of my arousal. When he brought them back up, I experienced something I'd never felt before.

He slid the index finger on one side of my clit and the middle finger on the other. I could feel the fires within beginning to boil. I sensed that I was going to scream and worried if they would hear me upstairs. As I arched my back and my body began to tremble his lips left my breast. He completely covered my mouth as I screamed into his. I was pushing my pelvis into his hand as my tummy convulsed. I was out of breath and pulled back searching for air. Thankfully I remained silent as he gently moved his fingers up and down the vulva. I was so wet that it didn't hurt.

My head was laying against the back of the couch when I whispered to my lover. "Holy fuck. What the hell was that? I've never cum so hard from fingers before. My God man, you wear me out."

I loved his answer. "If we weren't in your parents basement I would have had you sit on my face. I love eating pussy like that, I get to play with the girls at the same time."

I giggled, "And the girls like that. Maybe next time at your house. I knew I couldn't take you inside tonight, but this was wonderful. Thanks. I think we should put ourselves back together and just neck awhile before one of them comes to check."

And that's exactly what happened. We'd been kissing and fondling one another for a short time when we heard the door open. Judging by the footsteps I knew it was Mom. She told us Daddy was out like a light and she wanted to talk without him being present.

"You know your Dad loves you Elaine, and he likes you, Cliff. You'll both need to be patient with him. He only wants what's best for his daughter and who she's with. Here's where things may get sticky, so bear with me. Its obvious you kids are in bed together. You are adults and can do what you want, just not in this house unless you're married. I know, I know. It sounds old fashioned but It's just the way your Dad and I were raised."

I asked, "Mom, are you saying we need to get married to be together sexually?"

"What I'm saying honey is that's the only way you're going to sleep together in this house. Is married. However, and this is not something I thought I would ever say. If you lived with Cliff none of it would matter. You two are in love, it's as plain as day. So why fight the inevitable. Be together. Marry as soon as you can and get busy with the rest of your lives. Too much time has already been wasted."

My mind was in overload. Never in a million years did I imagine my mother would suggest something like this. To move in with Cliff before we were married.

"Mom? Are you sure? This doesn't sound like you."

She took my hand, "Yes honey, I'm sure. Don't waste anymore of your young lives living up to the norms of society. Be together, ger married, have babies. Lord knows at the pace your brother is going I'll never have grandbabies."

She stopped and looked at Cliff, "I guess I need to ask if this is something you are even interested in? Did I stick my foot in it?"

The man of my heart won my Mother's heart at that moment by taking the hand she had on mine and kissing it.

"No Mrs. Trowbridge. You didn't stick your foot in it. I've been trying to figure how to suggest we do what you just mentioned. I want Elaine with me every moment possible. That is, if she wants to be with me."

Mom looked at us as a couple and said, "Then it's done. I'll talk to Frank, you kids decide how soon you want this to happen. Ignore the naysayers and critics, they won't make your life together work, you two will. If Dad and I had listened to everyone who said it wouldn't last, we'd have never made it past six months. Most of those same people are divorced and we're still married. Don't stay down here too much longer. You've both had a long day. Goodnight Cliff."